logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Andre Gandra  
#1 Posted : 22 July 2015 13:29:42(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Album: In the dead of night
Artist: Julia Volkova
Label: Songs to love and die by
Genre: Hard Rock, Glam Rock, Alternative Rock, Folk
Writers: Julia Volkova, Lilly Stuart, Bill Owens
Producers: Bill Owens, Julia Volkova, Rick Rubin
Executive Producer: Julia Volkova and Bill Owens
Recorded: 2014 – 2015 New York, US
Release Date: August 1st
Length: 54 minutes

Track listing

1- Insomnia
2- The fear
3- Self destructive
4- Seven lives
5- Get behind me Satan
6- Hey Stop!
7- I don’t believe in love
8- Only mine
9- Why do you hurt
10- Understand me
11- La petit mort
12- For Alex
Bonus Tracks
13- Friends Again
14- Cold Broken Stones

“In the dead of the night” is the third studio album by Russian born rock singer Julia Volkova. It will be released on August 1st, 2015, by Songs to love and die by. Looking to transition from her earlier albums “All you want to know about me” (2012) and “Haunted” (2013), Volkova began to embrace a heavier rock sound culminating with this most recent release. Its music incorporates elements of different subgenres of rock music such as Hard Rock ahd Glam Rock and occasionally dips into other subgenres as well like industrial rock, electronic rock and folk; its lyrics follow conceptions of Julia’s personal lives, experiences she had while the time she took on a hiatus without releasing any new material of her own solo career, they also comes progressing, speaking of inner sentiments to outside and relationship sentiments. Contributions to its production came from a few collaborators, including Lilly Stuart and Rick Rubin and the producer behind “The Enlightened” Bill Owens. Julia wrote or co-wrote all of the tracks on the album.
At the end of her second headline world tour, Julia took a hiatus of two years, where she met Alex Simms and not only started a relationship with him but also formed the rock duo called ‘Mutual Addiction” which turned into a full album and a world tour. The final months of 2013 and the whole year of 2014, saw these two singers travelling the world with the music they produced in short period. Julia claimed back in the time, she was under a writer’s block, when she met Alex, but instead of making music to release as a soloist the music they made turned into a duet album. The album and tour experienced a moderate success plus average criticism, some praising the stage presence and chemistry between the two members.
However at the end of 2014, Alex announced he would go back to his solo career and that “Mutual Addiction” would take a hiatus, some speculated that the couple had split, but none of the rumors were confirmed and the situation between them remains uncertainly, but the same. During the time Julia was touring with Alex, she started to write new music for what would become her third studio album, when the tour was finished; she got in contact with her record label and said that she was ready to release the follow up to “Haunted (2012)”. She then, invited Lilly Stuart and Rick Rubin to work on the pre-production of the record with her, for later on invite Bill Owens to co-executive produce the entire album with her.
Volkova spoke on twitter and on interviews as well, about her passion for the band “The Elightned” praising their ability to put rock music back at the mainstream market and also speaking about the talent of Bill Owens. The sessions with Bill Owens lasted a total of six months, where Volkova was back and forth into the studio to work with the busy man, as for this part of the project, Julia revealed that Owens was one of the easiest producers she ever had the privilege to work with and that he has visions of future that she could never imagined or dream about.
The first single “I don’t believe in love” raised to the top of the charts, becoming a radio instant hit with its vicious riffs and sexy lyrics, the music video went viral on the internet, mostly because it pictures Julia almost naked and sets a darker visual aspect to the album. The second single released was a song called “Hey Stop” which on Julia words was the most liked song to play live when she traveled US for one month, reconnecting with her fans. Later Julia revealed the artwork and set list of the album with the release date for it, but she promised to stream the tracks earlier the release date. She is set to perform at the FCA awards of 2015.
As for the reason why Volkova decided to name the album "In the dead of the night" she said: “In the dead of the night is the moment of my days where I was being inspired to write and compose new music, it’s basically because of all the tracks on this record came out in the dead of the night, that I felt it was a perfect choice of name for it. But obviously somethings are deeper than just the hour of the night or of the day that you’re inspired to write or compose music, there’s a common thread through the tracks that can only be felt at night, I’m not saying that if you listen to them in the daylight you won’t feel a thing, but I’m sure that when the night is falling, that’s when we feel some of the things that I talk about on this record."

Edited by user 05 August 2015 02:50:11(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 10 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 22/07/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 22/07/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 22/07/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 22/07/2015(UTC), kandii on 23/07/2015(UTC), erich hess on 23/07/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 23/07/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 26/07/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 27/07/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 28/07/2015(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#2 Posted : 23 July 2015 00:27:23(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

UserPostedImage

Genre: Glam Rock, Industrial Rock
Length: 4:25
Producer (s): Bill Owens
Writer (s): Julia Volkova, Lily Stuart

About the track

Starting the album slowly, the track “Insomnia” appears with mixed effects and a guitar riff, later on is added drums and bass and another key of guitar riffs and with sultry vocals, Julia sings the first verse of the track. The track flows between to extremes parts in term of sound, it has the verses which are simplest than the choruses. It’s tempo is mid, with sensations of laziness transmitted specially by Julia’s vocals. The track also receives a bunch of mixed effects, mostly responsible for the industrial rock influences of it, although it sometimes fits better as a Glam Rock track, because of its pulsating drums.
There are backing vocals used to effectively, give potential to the screaming parts of Julia’s vocals especially on the choruses of the track. Some of the words are spelled other than sung or spoken, like the word “Insomnia” towards the end of the track, Julia whispers it and slowly spells each syllable of it. One particular effects it’s the slow-motion on Julia’s vocals, it serves to increase the sensations of sleepless the lyrics intend to transmit.
Now talking about the lyrics, it is speaking of the issues of not falling asleep and being disturbed by any noise that can break the silence of the night, like on the first line “I hear water dropping from the shower”. It also reflects the desperation of not sleeping the night, the anxious of seeing the morning sunlight, in the choruses, Julia sung about being in a constant fear of not sleeping, she sings: “all night awaked, eternal phobia, I cannot sleep, Insomnia”. The second verse talks about the physical aspects of the insomnia, on the bridge, Julia is clearly disturbed and tired of not sleeping, her desperation only increases, at the end of it, she screams the line “Why am I still awake?” after having told that there are concerns that keeps her awake and that no remedy can put her to sleep. The track climax it’s its ending, where all comes together, the melodies, the screams and the singing.
“I think Insomnia has a great potential, in terms of melodies, I think it is modern, it mixes the heavy side of rock music with the funky drums of pop music, it’s these two textures of sound that incredibly matched. This track was one of the last ones to be made, I remember of suffering of insomnia during the time I was touring with Alex, last year and I had this little poem on my notebook, which I kind of used as the chorus for this track. When I was on the studio with Bill, he had this guitar riff and I instantly started to make up the track over it, I think the final results of this work ended up being one of the most experimental and fresh tunes of this record, I have no doubt about it."

Lyrics

Quote:
I hear water dropping from the shower
As the hours are passing
And soon to be morning
The whole night
Awaken
Didn’t blink my eyes, for my brain to rest
No…

All night awaked
Eternal phobia
I cannot sleep
Insomnia
My nights are days
Eternal phobia
I cannot sleep
Insomnia
IN-SOM-NIA

Heavy eyelids
And dark circles, you ask
“How long haven’t you sleep?”
I say, since I started to think
I keep on trying to find
Some balance between
Sedatives and patience
I lost my patience
Where’s my fucking patience

All night awaked
Eternal phobia
I cannot sleep
Insomnia
My nights are days
Eternal phobia
I cannot sleep
Insomnia

I've taken more than ten pills
And these concerns won’t cease
I roll from side to side
My back is itching
Just cause I can’t reach it
With closed eyes
I force to sleep
But my mind can’t rest
Why am I still awake?

All night awaked
Eternal phobia
I cannot sleep
Insomnia
(Why am I still awake?)
All night awaked
Eternal phobia
I cannot sleep
Insomnia
IN-SOM-NIA
(Why The hell, am I still awake?)
IN-SOM-NIA
(3 in the morning awake)
All night awaked
Eternal phobia
I cannot sleep
Insomnia

Sounds Like

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 9 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
kandii on 23/07/2015(UTC), erich hess on 23/07/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 23/07/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 23/07/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 26/07/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 28/07/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 28/07/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 31/07/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 31/07/2015(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#3 Posted : 27 July 2015 08:45:17(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

UserPostedImage

Genre: Hard Rock, Alternative Rock
Length: 4:38
Producer (s): Bill Owens, Rick Rubin
Writer (s): Julia Volkova, Lily Stuart, Rick Rubin

About the track…

Keeping the autobiographical style of the first track, “The Fear” shows off another issue of Miss Volkova. In a mid-tempo, guitar-oriented track, Bill Owens takes the credit alongside Rick Rubin for the production of the track while Volkova co-wrote the track with Lilly Stuart and Mister Rubin. In Julia words: “This track I had written for a very long time ago, like when I was meant to make a third record, before I even met Alex and Mutual Addiction happened. I was kind of trying to find a new sound for my style and that’s when I had the idea of inventing Rick Rubin to work on some ideas for songs with me, some of the tracks on the album are also credited to him, because of that first attempt of making the record. Obviously, when Bill came in the track took a different direction in terms of sonority with all the synths and the gothic vibe it has, but certainly, this song grew up bigger than I thought, it has potential to become a single.”
Julia adopted a torture croon singing style for the track, she really sounds tempted to commit something, just to ease the dark feelings she’s going through. The track kept the use of synths like the previous track, but on the bridge, a guitar solo punctuates the track for almost a minute, Julia credited that riff for Rick Rubin.
Julia described the track as a “melancholy and heavy slower ballad with cruelty and crying riffs”, the lyrics starts describing all the physical sensations the singer has when she’s in fear and with that plot on her mind, she keeps the whole track trying to find proper words to transmit that feeling of desperation, desolation and the longing of feeling something else, like pain other than the fear. There’s no such reasons for the feeling of the fear, so it perhaps can be linked to panic attacks, while it’s uncertain if Julia really suffers of the psychiatric disease of not.
As for the overall sound of the album, it accomplishes the intimate and minimalistic start, with loud synths and weird noises missed on hard rock guitars and guttural vocals, but let’s not forget the undeniable sexy tone characteristic of Julia’s husky voice.

Lyrics

Quote:
It’s like they’re punching my stomach
I lack the air and I start to shiver
For no reason and in a sudden I’m completely taken by the fear
As tears rolling down my face
My heart is pressed against my chest
And in this moment of distress, where I lose all my self-control, I regret

My soul numbed of fear longs for something that makes me feel

Please cause me some pain, inflict me with your blades
At least I may feel something
At least I'll change the fear for the pain, I cannot stand…
...To spend another day in fear
Of my own inability

Faces blurred in my eyes
At any time my world can crash down
Leave me here, alone in the corner
'Cause I'm safer when it's dark and no one is outside
Gradually I’m drowning
In the reality of an illusion
Until I didn’t even can differentiate what is fake or what it’s real

My mind is numbed in fear, can someone bring me another dream

Of my own inability

Ah…

Of my own inability
Of my own inability

Sounds Like

Edited by user 28 July 2015 06:07:17(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 8 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
Realms Of Darkness on 27/07/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 28/07/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 28/07/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 28/07/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 31/07/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 31/07/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 03/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 09/08/2015(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#4 Posted : 28 July 2015 00:24:40(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

UserPostedImage

Length: 3:48
Writer (s): Julia Volkova, Lily Stuart

About the track…

Julia Volkova always try to err on the side of rebellion and garner as much attention as possible, either by the struggling relationships she ventured herself or her outrageous, outspoken persona. But if we check on her previous work, it’s safe to say she’s never been so open about her private life, regarding on her lyrics, as she’s been with this new album. Self-Destructive takes the same therme of its previous two tracks and let us listeners to the core of Miss Volkova’s inability of controlling the darkness of her actions and her soul as well. This isn’t a headlining track (even if it's intended to be), but it's trippy and angry enough to get our gears turning.
Volkova's purring voice starts off this song, and the drums and electric guitar snap in with startling whiplash. Her performance is moody and sultry. The instrumental is wild, and the execution is restrained. It's an odd balance between dreamy (almost sleepy) and fury that is, ironically, soothing. This just screams being fed up and is not for everyone. (Listeners beware: There is drug apology!)
She identifies herself as a self-destructive person, she alludes us the days she probably spent in a dirty closed up room, where meth or cocaine were her only friend, we’ve never seen someone being so open about her disabilities before and as much as we know that Volkova was a pop singer someday, we cannot picture herself like that anymore.
Volkova shares some thoughts on the song with us: “This track was one of the most recent written ones, I had some thoughts about making this track sounds vicious, furious and fast, full of guitars and outspoken lyrics, it’s funny, because when I wrote the lyrics Bill listened to it and asked me if I was ready to really share something so dark and s personal with my fans, and I thought, I’m 30 years old and feeling the age on my shoulders, I told him I was way, way too old to deny that dark period of my life.”

Lyrics

Quote:
I'm acting self-destructive
Yet you think I'm so seductive

I shot against the mirror
Now I’m fucked up with seven goddamned years of bad luck
I just wanted to admire the cracks
And feel the cut of their blades
Let it drain
While I sniff the shame
Give me a few more hours
I’m trying to ease the pain
Let the ecstatic sensation dominates my brain
And then you can wake me up

(I DON’T CARE, I DON’T CARE)
Just give me another shot

Dust, trash, broken bottles
It’s been weeks I am stuck inside this dirty room
The only light in, comes from the TV
Between the shame and the dirt
Hides my dignity
But I'll regain my sane, I’m not totally lost
A part of me remains safe out of all this fucking dross
There goes the pain and the ecstatic sensation dominating my brain
Then you woke me up

Someone give me one more shot

Lies, Lies, Lies everywhere
People say things for you, but they don’t really care
If you’re fine, if you’re good, if you're just fucking abused
It gets me headaches
I’m so fucking confused
So I take the trip to out of this world
While I stay lying on the floor like if I was dead for no purpose
Then it’s gone, the pain and the ecstatic sensation left my brain
And then I…
I try to wake me up

Sounds Like
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 9 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 28/07/2015(UTC), erich hess on 28/07/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 28/07/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 28/07/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 28/07/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 31/07/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 31/07/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 03/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 09/08/2015(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#5 Posted : 28 July 2015 06:02:47(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

UserPostedImage

Genre: Industrial Rock, Alternative Rock
Length: 3:32
Writer (s): Julia Volkova, Bill Owens

About the track…

The track starts off firing on all cylinders, with chunky power chords that repeat through much of the song, like rounds of ammo. It is a overall a mix of what we’ve heard until now, the industrial rock and its synths mixed with heavy hard rock electric guitar riffs and pounding drums. The synths buzz like electric currents and Volkova’s razory vocals are also present, as to be expected.
It’s a chaotic industrial aggro anthem, but the singer never gives up on melody. The song is memorable and it’ll get your head bobbing along. Those stop-start riffs feel like aftershocks, too. It takes us back to something that Volkova tried limitedly on her second studio album “Haunted” with a well-known hit called “The Bite”. But this time, Volkova sings on her own, with no male help and let’s just praise the work on her vocals, because they never sound so good before, perfectly matched to the proposal of this record.
As we pay attention on its lyrics, we clearly see some kind of redemption here, like compared to the three previous tracks and its dark themes of abuse and psychiatric diseases, Julia is searching for redemption, but in a morbid way, she admits she hit the bottom, and the order is to re-start, like a cat and its seven lives, she also suggests some really intriguing questioning about dying, like she knows the world won’t stop to turn despite her failure. Its quite disconcerting.
“Seven lives is another new one, Bill helped me to write this one, we needed to make some track for the safe of the track listing as package, I mean, if you take the album as a story line, you’ll understand that Seven Lives is the transition for other subjects that I took for the following tracks, it was like I had those really dark songs about my private fears and struggles, but like I said before, I’m 30 now, I don’t have time to really be a teenager all the time and cry about these teenage fears, so Seven lives is me, seeing that it was already time to re-start. I really don’t wanna sound misunderstood here, because fear, rejection or whatever other dark feeling is part of life no matter how old you are, but we must find ways to overcome them for the benefit of our future.”
She also noted the choruses of the track, by saying: “I like the choruses of this track so much, it’s like a bubblegum track, I mean it, I wrote it first at the piano and Bill brought the heavy guitars in and as much it’s way heavier, I think it sticks on your mind, I find myself singing it over and over after I listen to this track. Its addicting.”

Lyrics

Quote:
Deep cuts and painfully bruised
Lying on the floor
Frozen and dilated pupils
Am I alive, do I get another chance?
I’m at the edge of the cliff again

When you’re about to die
It’s disconcerting to realize
The world won’t stop to turn
Despite of us

In the last five months, I died four times
Still got three more lives to die

Like a cat falling on its four feet
I survived the fall no matter the height
I start again this vicious cycle, of seven lives
But now I’m reaching the end of the line

When you’re about to die
It’s disconcerting to realize
The world won’t stop to turn
Despite of us

Seven week days and seven ways to start all over again
Seven capital sins, seven ways to be unjust morally
Seven lives, seven ways for me to revive

Three more lives.
I got three more lives.

Still got three more lives to die.

Sounds Like
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 7 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 28/07/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 28/07/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 31/07/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 31/07/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 03/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 04/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 09/08/2015(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#6 Posted : 31 July 2015 05:33:48(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

UserPostedImage

Genre: Hard Rock
Length: 4:46
Producer (s): Bill Owens, Rick Rubin
Writer (s): Julia Volkova, Rick Rubin, Lilly Stuart

About the track…

This song begins with what sounds like Julia having sex outside at some weird public space. Which is oddly convenient, considering the song is titled “Get behind me Satan” and perhaps sex is quite an action to feel guilty or damned if you’re Christian and not married. Anyways, once the song begins you realize Julia Volkova was not kidding when she said this album would be her heaviest. A monstrous riff is met with an aggressive cadence in the verse that leads into a muted acoustic chorus that is in all honesty, sexy as hell. The track continues to bring the aggression, while the vocal hooks sink deeper into your mind. As the sexual desperately desire of Julia for redemption unfolds through the song, there’s no denial that this track is probably one of the best so far. The creepy bridge with it’s haunting piano and sweet sounding vocal delivery, is unique and very memorable. “Get behind me Satan” is terrific song. An aggressive beginning and great way to balance the mood of this album.
Julia’s goal with this album is to stablish herself as a reference for rock music, we can perceive the dedication she had while on making this record, with massive electric guitar riffs, depressive but also sexual lyrics and often criticizing some social issue. It is obviously straightforward in this track, Julia is talking about religion while she tries to stand over the devil’s attempt to corrupt her purity, perhaps her virginity, she begins to question herself if she wants to live a boring life, where the fun is repressed by rules and teachings. As much as we know Julia is resisting the devil, she will surrender at the end, she was made to be used as weapon for anything that evil can explain, such as freedom.
In her words: “I always question myself about this subjects of faith and religion and at what level it’s healthy to believe in God, I’m not an atheist, I do have conviction that we are sort of rules by an energy, but not a judge as most of the religions in the world try to say, to conquer, power, money and make people live under cages. I like this song, because it's aggressive and sexy and sagacious.” The track was produced by Bill Owens and Rick Rubin whom also wrote the track alongside Julia and Lilly Stuart.

Lyrics

Quote:
Whisper to me so maliciously
Disturb the purity of my conscience
The wrong side seems so pretentiously
Just ‘cause I’m resilient

Oh Lord, give me strength
Oh Lord, be complacent
Oh Lord, I’m with shame

Get behind me, Satan
Leave me out of your nefarious plans
So get behind me, Satan
The shadows are not my intend

Get behind me, Satan
Leave out of your nefarious plans
So get behind me, Satan

Will I be tempted three times?
Even if I already surrender
Why the guilty ones have the hype
To be holy I’ll be a pretender
Oh Lord, give me mercy
Oh Lord, save me

Get behind me, Satan
So get behind me, Satan

Get behind me, Satan
So get behind me, Satan

I always had the tendency to get along with the good ones
But I also always felt that I was giving up the fun
Between sink and swim, my sins condemn me
The guilty ones, it’s where I belong
There I have more fun…

Get behind me, Satan
So get behind me, Satan

Get behind me, Satan
So get behind me, Satan

Sounds Like

Edited by user 31 July 2015 05:36:05(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

Welat65 on 31/07/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 31/07/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 31/07/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 03/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 04/08/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 05/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 09/08/2015(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#7 Posted : 31 July 2015 05:44:08(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

UserPostedImage

Length: 3:21
Writer(s): Julia Volkova, Bill Owens, Rick Rubin
Producer(s): Bill Owens, Julia Volkova

About the track...

It starts with a fusion of drums, electric guitar and bass in a single riff followed by a mute note, it repeats two times when suddenly the drums kept the sequence without the guitars and the bass. Julia takes the lead, a smooth guitar accompanies her, and bass sequence in this first verse. Her voice is sexy, a little husky and she has that sarcastic tone ot her voice so familiar of her previous works, some effects are added to her vocals, effects of echoes, backing vocals and megaphone distortions. When she sings the name of the track “Hey Stop” it is almost combined to its following line, but it has a longer intonation than other words, it serves as a bridge for the second verse of the track, a short climax moment happens before the second verse, but it ends with Julia assuming the same structure of the first verse.
The second verse is shorter than the first one and when all the melodies and Julia’s vocals are raised, comes the chorus. The chorus is a repeating line that Julia screams through the trash guitars and hard rock drums. The third verse resumes the same structure all over again, but it’s more aggressive not only on Julia’s singing style but on the melodies as well, it is progressing to some kind of climax.
The bridge has the highest key we’ve seen Julia perform in a while, she liberates her voice and reveals a whole lot of attitude on doing that. The rest of the track is a mix of revolution and hard rock guitars and Julia yelling the chorus until it suddenly ends.
Julia is worried with how this modern society if living their lives, when everyone cares about the rich and famous and no one really wants to fight for a better and more commonly life socially speaking. Certainly is a critic to the futilities of the world, the opinions of the fools, who hide before a mask to impose a discourse trying to subjugate people under their commands, obviously there’s money involved and politic powers too, Julia ass us “How long will we swallow all this shit?”
"I think it's part of a rock singer to talk about society and what happens that some people doesn't say anything about. We already had this track going since 2014, when I first worked with Rick Rubin, when I got back to work on this record I showed it to Bill and he loved the fast tempo it has and the repetitive choruses her just added some secret ingredients and it turned to be one of my favorites of this record."

Lyrics

Quote:
An empty soul, hungry for some fun
Go shopping with your credit cards on your convertible fast cars
An ego, feel nothing but a tingle
A mass of people and their opinions to shove into your ass
Hey stop
Thus you’ll get screwed (hey stop)
Life hasn’t been good (hey stop)
Living in a futile world
You’re living in a futile world
We all live in this fucking world

What’s your prize? Measured by your pride
No one is crazy enough to put itself in the front line
We live in the age of superficiality
Each one is for himself
And we all want to be in the lead

How long will we swallow all this shit?
While we stay mute, nothing seems that will change
I start to think less
‘Cause I wanna look lovely

Now your hunger rose, so you look for some hope
You realize your car, your house gives you no love
All your money, can’t fill the hole inside your soul
Then you try to find some help but all your friends are gone
Hey stop
Thus will make you sad (hey stop)
Try to find a saint
Some words to bring you sane
Just don’t lose yourself, ‘cause there’s no fucking hope left

I start to think less

We live in the age of nepotism
Each one is for himself
Can you just be part of the system?

An empty soul and its hunger just rose

I start to think less

Sounds Like

Edited by user 31 July 2015 05:46:03(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

Welat65 on 31/07/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 31/07/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 31/07/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 03/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 05/08/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 05/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 09/08/2015(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#8 Posted : 31 July 2015 05:53:18(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

UserPostedImage

Length: 4:39
Writer(s): Julia Volkova, Lilly Stuart, Bill Owens
Producer(s): Julia Volkova, Bill Owens

About the track...

The song has a spooky feel of it enhanced by Julia Volkova’s whispers in the intro and the creepy dark style vibe from beginning to end. Intoxicating as devilishly hell, “I don’t believe in love” sounds like a terrific heavy metal anthem. Not only it is a pleasure to follow them eyes closed, but also one of the grooviest tunes you’ve ever heard from Julia’s repertoire. From infectious guitar hooks complemented by bass and drum smashing, dark lyrics and Julia’ rawness vocals, “I don’t believe in love” is the kind of song that gets the crowd involved and to become totally mad. No waste time, Julia Volkova strike strong.
There’s no denial that we were missing this Julia Volkova, the one with sultry and rawness vocals, demanding us to become her slaves, coordinating us to surrender to her evilness. Not that we missed her singing, because she released an album last year, but the Post-Grunge and sometimes Punk influence of Mutual Addiction kind of masked the hard rock sexy attitude that made Julia one of the most successful rock singers of this generation.
Let’s not forget her songwriting, this time helped by Lilly Stuart and Bill Owens too. So we are used with her ironic and devilish sense of humor, or black humor, more appropriating speaking. The entire song talks about her attractive persona on the track, does not know anything about love, but she is having some fun with young men who didn’t know the woman they’re falling in love. Obviously the song is bigger than just a song about Julia’s sexy seductive skills, it talks about something Julia was always credited for, which is to keep people’s attention for her in odd ways, is it her outrageous attitude? Is it her lesser clothes and bare skin? Is it her misbehavior speech? Well the only thing she knows for sure on this song is that she doesn’t believe in love, at least in the way are used to believe in love, because in the inner lines, she knows that love is a subjective thing, she later said: "I don't believe in love is a play of words for me, I wanted to have this powerful single with impacting lyrics and hard rock melodies, that's why I also took part on the production of this track, I really wanna to have this track under my visions, Bill understood that."
Julia Volkova is not a young woman anymore, she became a 30-year-old woman last year and part of this maturing is crafted on this track, she’s serious even though she’s ironic, but that’s just how she sounds, sexy, confident and extremely devilish. If you were trying to find a meaning for that phrase she posted on her official website, well you just find out!

Lyrics

Quote:
(Don’t say you love me, ‘cause I’m not yours)

Did you call me, baby? Or am I just deaf
Boy you should be careful with all the things you say
I know I'm completely irresistible
I’m like a drink of pleasure
But I’m also your perdition
You must know

‘Cause I sold my soul, I don’t believe in love
‘Cause I’m too much old, I don’t believe in love
I’ll stalking another prey, ‘till I exhaust its faith

Did you misbehave? Or are you just feeling free?
Honey, I awake in men, their darkest wish
Once you bite the rotten apple, you’ll meet the truth
Not that your life has been a lie, but fun is with us doomed
You must know

‘Cause I undressed of me all the shame, Shall I be condemned?
‘Cause they don’t have the guts to do the same
‘Cause I’m not fond, I don’t believe in love
I’ll stalking another prey, ‘till I exhaust its faith

Don’t you say you love me!
Don’t you think I belong to you…
I’ve been living in the dark
A nocturnal creative without rules

‘Cause I’m not fond, I don’t believe in love
‘Cause I have no shame, I don’t believe in saints
God doesn’t speak with me as he used to speak
I’m just one of his renegade kids
I’ll say a little pray for you to find another way

Sounds Like
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

Welat65 on 31/07/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 31/07/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 31/07/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 03/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 05/08/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 05/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 09/08/2015(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#9 Posted : 01 August 2015 07:36:23(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

UserPostedImage

Genre: Power Ballad, Hard Rock
Length: 4:45
Writer(s): Julia Volkova, Lilly Stuart
Producer(s): Julia Volkova, Bill Owens

About the track…

"Only Mine" starts out with a heartbeat and an acoustic guitar, until it grows to a heavier power ballad fusion of drums and electric guitar. Volkova’s vocals shine throughout the entire track, she sets the mood and also the tempo of the track. Through huskiness and crying notes, it is far intimate than its predecessors. Julia is a singer that’s not known for hit single ballads, except her folk singles like “Excuses” or her attempt with “Looking for you” that charted moderately and received general mixed to positive reviews, certainly with this third album, she used all of her knowledge gained to accomplish something like “Only Mine”.
The lyrics is clearly the biggest fear of a person, which is to recognize its own failure, its own struggles and at the same time try to stand from that no-perspective situation. The lyrics turned the track to a possible suicidal themed, to a more wiser and mature “I know that I have to go through this”. It has potential for a single, it could be a Christmas singles perhaps. Julia co-wrote the track with Lilly Stuart and she co-produced it with Bill Owens.
“Only mine was a song that I had for a very longtime ago, the lyrics of it is an old poem I wrote, I never thought about using it, until Bill and I were working on some ballads for the album and we got to something sounding like the final version of this track. Then I thought, why not using this poem, it is so updated for me, I mean, I always looked at that piece of paper and thought how could I write something at such a young age and only feel its real purpose this old. They’re tricks of our lives, but this one is really strong and beautifully played.”
The level of intimacy of this record is no less than understanding what Julia Volkova’s fear and loves, it started out with the most dirty and suicidal tracks like Insomnia, followed through pop bangers like Hey Stop and now it reached the core of Julia’s heart.

Lyrics

Quote:
Locked up inside my private world
Where you can’t get in
Where there’s only me, trying to fix the mess of this life

Even if you save me, I have to go through this
All by myself
The fears I can’t tell
This pain is only mine and I’ll survive, I’ll survive
And you don’t try to understand
It’s something I must stand

Imagining a way out of this big mess
Whom am I fooling?
There’s no way out of it
I’m trying to fill the lapse of my brain

Looking for safety, still I can’t find it
I’m all by myself
The fears I can’t tell
And you don’t try to understand
It’s something I must stand

Guess I’m used to this
It’s all that I’ve ever been
The pain I live with and I can’t quit, I can’t quit
Then I’m all by myself
With fears I can’t tell
An eternal regret but I’ll forget, I’ll forget
You choose to take the risk
If you’re into me
I don’t think you unworthy, I just need to breathe

Sounds Like

Edited by user 04 August 2015 23:56:24(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 6 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
Realms Of Darkness on 01/08/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 03/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 05/08/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 05/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 06/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 09/08/2015(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#10 Posted : 04 August 2015 23:55:07(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

UserPostedImage

Genre: Acoustic, Folk
Length: 1:51
Writer(s): Julia Volkova, Lilly Stuart
Producer(s): Rick Rubin, Bill Owens

About the track…

This is a short acoustic ballad that strays away from the hard rock roots of the album, yet is balanced in a manner that showcases Volkova’s vocal abilities to a much cleaner degree while not abandoning her trademark gravelly pitch. It also has an almost folk feel to it in the beginning of the track, with the acoustic guitar riffs and the straight forward vocals, it’s minimalistic sounding, give space to a much mature and wiser lyrics. It was written By Julia and her longtime friend Lilly Stuart, while it was produced by Rick Rubin and Bill Owens. “This track was first showed to me with different lyrics, it belong to Rick and to the first time I worked on this record, I asked to use the melodies but change the lyrics, Rick was ok with it and Bill ended up finishing productions on it. I like that it is a short folk ballad, but with smart lyrics.”
The theme is about relationships, but with depth, other than playing the victim or having those teenagers sort of like reaction after a breakup, Julia is arguing about situations that only a couple living together can face. The questioning on the track is about something that made Julia’s cry and she is hurt for a reason we actually can’t figure out, but she lets us some tips, even though it can be anything. She complaints she’s carrying the “weight of their love” and it is “bending her spine” making her feel heavy.
This track really display how much Julia has grown in the last years, ever since her debut album and her teenager verses, she is really a woman right now, embracing her sexuality and facing what leaves her uncomfortable. We only imagine if this track is about her relationship with other rock singer Alex, in deed it might take some reference, but we’re sure that this is way more generic than Julia’s private life.

Lyrics

Quote:
There you go again
And I don’t know how to act
Facing your indecisions
I always seem to bear
The weight of our love
Bending my spine
You ask me to be complacent
But this time you made me cry

Why do you hurt?
Why do you hurt?
Why do you hurt?
Why do you cause me all this harm…

There you go again
Draining my hope
My spirit is heavy
Of your own sorrow
The weight of your lament
Testing my love
You tend to be instable
And still I’m the crazy one

Why do you hurt?
Why do you hurt?
Why do you hurt?
Why do you cause me all this harm…

Sounds Like

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 5 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 05/08/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 05/08/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 05/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 06/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 09/08/2015(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#11 Posted : 05 August 2015 00:21:38(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

UserPostedImage

Genre: Alternative Rock, Hard Rock
Length: 4:27
Writer(s): Julia Volkova, Bill Owens
Producer(s): Bill Owens

About the track…

A bit lighter, following it’s previous folk sister track, but getting back rocking, “Understand me” is dreamier and moodier in effect and vocals. It’s some sort of “second part” of the album’s previous theme “why do you hurt” as Julia decides to really reveals the inner lines of the struggles she’s singing about . It’s one of the slower tracks on the record and by no coincidence, features one of the better vocal efforts. It’s mid-tempo and alternative rock fusion of drums and electric guitar riffs, make the track a radio friendly without hesitation.
Bill Owens produced it but he also co-wrote it with Julia Volkova as she talks about the track: “Understand me is another new one, written in the final meetings I had with Bill regarding the album, it came from the wish to re-work on the previous track ‘why do you hurt’ but as much as we wanted to change that song, we definitely felt about working on a new song that could work as a continuation for it, that’s the goal for this track.”
Volkova’s talking about relationships again, but not as teenager anymore, she is really arguing with conscience and reason. Her main complaints is to ask complacency and that her lover could understand her and try not to be always so selfish. Some words sound even on acid tones and she later compares herself as an anxiolytic pill, as if her lover is under some psychological recovery and Julia is his remedy and as the ultimate arguing she asks, why she can’t be understood, why she always has to take the lead and not be the one vulnerable? Well perhaps it’s her attitudes and confidence that always put her into being the lead one, even though she’s a girl. On the bridge of the track, Julia just explains why she’s arguing, she says “I’m just trying to say that I’m as complex as you”.

Lyrics

Quote:
I'm figuring on how should I ask
It seems you want more than anything you have
How hard to be susceptible to you.
In the never-ending lines of our arguments
I am tempted to always give up my hands
How hard to be susceptible to you.

It’s hard to be understood
It’s damn hard to be understood
And how much are you willing…
…to understand me?
Can you understand me?

Behind so much hurt, you’re camouflaged
All that you say is that you’re not fine
And I seem to be your anxiolytic pill
Moments where we sit down to have a little chat
Tears rolling down from your terrible past
Is hard for you to be susceptible to me?

…to understand me?
Can you understand me?

I’m not trying to escape
I’m not saying I repent
I’m not giving up on you
I’m just trying to say that I’m as complex as you

…to understand me?
Can you understand me?

Sounds Like

Edited by user 05 August 2015 00:50:27(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 5 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
Realms Of Darkness on 05/08/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 05/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 05/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 06/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 09/08/2015(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#12 Posted : 05 August 2015 01:36:09(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

UserPostedImage

Genre: Alternative Rock, Post Grunge
Length: 3:45
Writer(s): Julia Volkova, Lilly Stuart, Rick Rubin
Producer(s): Rick Ruben, Bill Owens

About the track…

“La petite mort”, French for "the little death", is an idiom for orgasm. This term has generally been interpreted to describe the post-orgasmic state of unconsciousness that some people have after having some sexual experiences. So if up until now, Julia was alluding sexualized lyrics, now she’s openly talking about it!
This track demonstrates the abilities of Julia recreating some classic vibe tunes. this doesn’t quite get the head bangers out in full force, but it does resurrect that old time music feel with a tambourine beat and a 70’s esq guitar cue along with a chorus of hand clapping and choir voices. It uses a lot of clapping and stomping and gang vocals, giving it a very epic vibe. A seeming homage to a timeless period in rock music, Volkova’s effort on this particular tune rings like a splash of Stevie Nicks with a dash of attitude prescribed by Joan Jett herself (Yes, a high praise but for a very unique piece of song writing). “La petit mort” opens with a gritty baseline. There’s hand claps aplenty and gang vocals are a prominent fixture. It’s a wonderfully sexual morbid song, especially as it pertains to the sex theme exploring the orgasm as if it could be the death of both people evolved on the act. Volkova’s vocal features less of a snarl here and it makes for a pleasant change. She shows some vocal chops throughout this record, and this song is a highlight without doubt – the chorus is mammoth. Any reference of Floyd’s “Another Brick In The Wall” is no mere coincidence.
“Despite all the sexual theme of this track, we got in a place that we felt so good about. We wanted this revival sort of anthem from the 70’s and Floyd’s Another Brick in the wall, but we also wanted to transport it into a more modern sound and Bill did a terrific job on those bass riffs, it is sensual and driven and remarkable, it’d epic!”

Lyrics

Quote:
Caressing my skin
As if, I was your pet
My eyes closed up
And my lips are wet

Oh it’s me and you
La petit mort de nous
(Say it)
Oh it’s me and you
La petite mort de nous
The little death
The little death

You press my torso
Against the wall
Using my shameless
Breaking my laws

You take the lead
You make me your slave
At your feet I start to claim

Oh it’s me and you
La petit mort de nous
(Say it)
Oh it’s me and you
La petite mort de nous

(I say)
Oh it’s me and you
La petite mort de nous
(Say it)
Oh it’s me and you
La petite mort de nous
The little death
The little death
The little death
The little death

You make me touch heaven
You make me fly above the clouds
You make me touch heaven
You make me scream loud

Up, fast, down and slow
Do it as if we’re in Slow-Mo
Disassemble me like a puzzle
Keep me inside your sexual cloak
Leave aside your fear
Don’t be puritanical
I know some tips to make things flow
The more I’m in
It’s bigger the fall
Can’t resist to your lewd words

Oh it’s me and you
La petite mort de nous
(Say it)
Oh it’s me and you
La petite mort de nous
The little death
The little death
The little death
The little death

You make me touch heaven
You make me fly above the clouds
You make me touch heaven
You make me scream loud

Caressing my skin
As if, I was your pet
My eyes closed up
And my lips are wet

Oh it’s me and you
La petite mort de nous
Oh it’s me and you
La petite mort de nous (sing it)
Oh it’s me and you
La petite mort de nous
Oh it’s me and you
La petite mort de nous

The little death
The little death
The little death
The little death

Sounds Like

Edited by user 05 August 2015 01:54:25(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 4 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
Realms Of Darkness on 05/08/2015(UTC), erich hess on 05/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 06/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 09/08/2015(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#13 Posted : 05 August 2015 02:29:45(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

UserPostedImage

Genre: Folk, Country
Length: 3:11
Producer (s): Julia Volkova, Rick Rubin, Bill Owens
Writer (s): Julia Volkova

About the track...

Closing the album is “For Alex”. The most sweet and lovely track on the album. The acoustic song, completed with harmonica, strips down everything to the essentials. Reminiscent of say Bob Dylan or Neil Young, this is Americana and it’s brilliant. It dips low to country elements and folksy, Volkova’s amazingly well produced husky vocals and her performance at the harmonica also the first time we’ve seen her using the instrument ever since her debut. It shows the folk side of the singer, the one that hides inside all of the dirty electric guitars, the side that longs for a side project. It was obviously wrote by Julia as all of the other tracks on this record, but was produced by Bill and Rick Rubin with Volkova’s demandas as well, so it perhaps showcases the intentions of the singer to let her folk side come out of the darkness among so many hard rock songs talking about the different ways hell can be present in someone’s life.
As a breath of fresh air, “For Alex” is as it is called, for Alex, Volkova’s lover ever since she started on a venture called “Mutual Addiction”, so the track is sweet and delicate, feminine, strip down, the lyrics are straight forward but in a gentle way. “I wanted to end this record with a softer track among the others we wrote for it, because if you take a deep listen to the songs, they are all so dark and heavy, I needed to have this breaking point comparing to the other tracks of it and ‘For Alex’ accomplishes that aspect.”

Lyrics

Quote:
Lying on your chest, hearing your heart beats
You caressing my hair, and I almost fell asleep
I don’t fear to appear weak, ‘cause I’m safe here
I made up this song for you, to say that I love you

Under the pale light, when dark is outside
You're lighted in shades of dark, how handsome you are
Here I can be me, ‘cause you just said you love me
So I made up this song for you, to say that I love you

You broke me into small pieces only to reassemble me your way

I never believed, in love at first sight
I was always so mean, but you woke up my good side
Beside you I can be me, ‘cause you make it safe, here
So I made up this song for you, to say that I love you
I hope you’ll listen to me too, ‘cause this song is for you

Sounds Like

Edited by user 10 October 2015 07:49:25(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

erich hess on 05/08/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 05/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 06/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 09/08/2015(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#14 Posted : 05 August 2015 02:47:48(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Genre: Folk, Celtic, Alternative
Length: 3:40
Producer (s): Julia Volkova, Bill Owens
Writer (s): Julia Volkova, Bill Owens

Lyrics

Quote:
It has been so long I haven’t seen you
Excuse me the hatred on my words
Scars bleed again, The same old pain

Relieve me, I’m trying so hard to forget the pain
Relieve me, For thinking about it, I’m in pain again
Relieve me, relieve me

I throw out these memories for the winds of time
But in the dead of the night, they comeback as back old lies
How long will we be haunted, tormented by this hurt
So I cursed out the wind, for these memories never return

Know that this hurt condemned us
I never dreamed with heaven
Can we be friends again, it’s all I dare

Forgive me, I’m trying so hard to be good again
Forgive me, For making you bleed all over again
Forgive me

I throw out these memories for the winds of time
But in the dead of the night, they comeback as back old lies
How long will we be haunted, tormented by this hurt
So I cursed out the wind, for these memories never return

Sounds Like
(Untill 3' 40 second)

UserPostedImage

Genre: Pop rock, elctronic rock
Length: 3:36
Writer (s): Bill Owens, Julia Volkova

Lyrics

Quote:
(spoken)
"Losses take your essence and they become your foe
Your remains lie on earth under some cold broken stones.”

Maybe we might say goodbye
Though all the good things of our lives
Made us suffer in the end
But give us welfare
And we’ll be safe again

And when I open my eyes
You’ll be gone in a sigh
And for me, you’ll say goodbye

Everytime I see the past
There you are, I can’t forget
Crying out your name
Guilty for the rest of my loneliness

And when I open my eyes
You’ll be gone in a sigh
And for me, you’ll say goodbye

For me, you’ll say goodbye
Goodbye

No, I’m not gonna open my eyes
No I don’t want you be gone, this time
I can’t stand your last goodbye
Goodbye

Sounds Like
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

erich hess on 05/08/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 05/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 06/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 09/08/2015(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#15 Posted : 06 August 2015 04:00:23(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
EzraOfficial: Yaaas! Keep on delivering these Hit songs! The lyrics on all of your songs are amazing! I've been hearing this Album now on repeat for a while, I just can't stop listening to your voice. I also adore your demonic/satanic attitude, seeing you makes me excited as hell. Can't wait to see you on Tour!
Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 06/08/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#16 Posted : 06 August 2015 12:22:35(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
OOC: Another awesome RP album Andre! You've got many different acts that you stay consistent with and I'm always excited to what you are going to see next. Each era is much different from the other and I think Julia's might just be my favorite. She's so different and edgy and it shows in the music, great work as usual :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 06/08/2015(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#17 Posted : 06 August 2015 12:44:53(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Originally Posted by: Welat65 Go to Quoted Post
EzraOfficial: Yaaas! Keep on delivering these Hit songs! The lyrics on all of your songs are amazing! I've been hearing this Album now on repeat for a while, I just can't stop listening to your voice. I also adore your demonic/satanic attitude, seeing you makes me excited as hell. Can't wait to see you on Tour!

Julia: Thank you Ezra, I like the way this album is impacting on people, my goal was to bring sexy and rock 'n roll back and when people tell me they feel that way after listenning to this album, it's really exciting!

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
OOC: Another awesome RP album Andre! You've got many different acts that you stay consistent with and I'm always excited to what you are going to see next. Each era is much different from the other and I think Julia's might just be my favorite. She's so different and edgy and it shows in the music, great work as usual :)

OOC: Thanks Jaime, I try to live up to the level of quality we have in the Forum and that means, to deliver good stuff just like you do as well, the FCAs were the best ever, we keep on getting better and better, I wish that all of this were real life, because there are things created here that sounds way better than the original ones ;)

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown