logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

12 Pages«<34567>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#81 Posted : 27 July 2016 01:27:40(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
The bigger questions is will Smackdown deliver or continue being the B show? I mean they have all the stars but can they align them?
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline erich hess  
#82 Posted : 27 July 2016 02:10:21(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17931 time(s) in 10423 post(s)
Rollins and Finn should be a hoot. I am really looking forward to that.

I have hopes for smackdown. They seem to have really put some effort into this whole thing. Battleground was worlds better than I expected,raw actually didn't feel like three hours....I think they can go three for three with smackdown.

I couldn't care less about Orton and lesnar though. I just can't be interested in Brock.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#83 Posted : 27 July 2016 03:34:37(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
I'd like to see Smackdown do something unexpected as well. Let's have Bray thrown straight into the hat tonight as the number one contender or something, and have Shane announce a European title tournament. I think they've got something up their sleeve.
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#84 Posted : 27 July 2016 03:37:41(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Cena going to battle AJ Orton and Brock have there own thing Ambrose is on his own with the title, but who was the other high picked heel that got to go to smackdown that has never held a belt before and also won his match at battleground. I'm looking for a sign but all I see are buzzards. Wyatt vs Ambrose. Do it WWE, Just Do IT!!

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#85 Posted : 27 July 2016 04:02:26(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

I think so. There had to be good reason to split up the Wyatt family. This could be bray's moment.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#86 Posted : 27 July 2016 15:55:48(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Raw: New era, new contender, new look, exciting.

Smackdown: Dolph Ziggler, fart noise, fail.

How many pushes is this guy going to get? I mean sure, he's a decent competitor, but he's had chance after chance to be the top guy over a span of about 5 years now and he can't do it. This is a bad decision for sure.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
erich hess on 27/07/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#87 Posted : 28 July 2016 00:20:19(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Too right.Swing and a miss. The awesome that was raw really showed this up. Its like smackdown got the old writers. I now hate Daniel Bryan.LOL

Granted,I don't think anyone saw dolph winning that. So I'll give them credit for not going with the obvious choices of cena or aj. Though I have a stronger man crush on aj each time I see him. He really is .....phenomenal. I did really want to see bray win though. He needs this. And thank god it wasn't Corbin or del Rio. Dullsville,the pair of them.

Also that women's segment. I get they were introducing the New nxt faces,but there had to be a better way. It felt like a big step backwards. Even without Eva Marie being there. I'll just keep focusing on Becky.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#88 Posted : 28 July 2016 03:41:26(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

I thought is was pretty standard, I really hate the accouncers on smackdown so so much. Corey Graves could have done so much better then the two wash ups of David and bradshaw combo. There was some misses that they did, that made me feel like some people throught the Live part was just for that draft and that was it. Good job on the Apollo Crews winning the battle royal and getting some chemistry with Corbin that looks like a good build for later on. But Bray should have got this one. He has never been taken seriously by the staff even though the gimmick and fans are behind him much like with dolph Ziggler but Ziggler has had title runs and does anyone remember anything that stands out about those title runs or the people he had to beat to get them or how he lost it. I would have like to see Bray look strong and actually show "why" people need to be afraid. that whole intro to divas was weird, though I did like Eva Marie, and that outfit jesus I thought I caught the vapers.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#89 Posted : 28 July 2016 04:04:17(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Hopefully,since they seem dead set on employing the woman,they use Eva like she was used in nxt. Everyone knew she was a total joke.

Did she...get new breasts? Those things looked like They could've came untethered at any moment and knocked little Alexa bliss out.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#90 Posted : 28 July 2016 04:46:58(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

You know that is the thing in WWE the tops stars have that attactive looked. One of the reason why Daniel was such a difference because he was nothing like what a normal top stars typically is. I'm a little interested in what NXT is going to look like are they going to be recuiting more, cause from what I know some indie guys are going to be making their way to WWE by the end of this year and beginning next year.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#91 Posted : 31 July 2016 01:15:35(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

UserPostedImage

I always wanted to try this and now that it's Saturday and I'm stuck at work until this afternoon I figure I would do my own booking to Bray Wyatt champion run and how to make a good duel between him and Dean Ambrose.

First Live Smackdown: the opening was kind of corny and I still have the announce team, but everything would be the same. Yes even dolph Zigger winning the battle royal 6 pack challenge. So that take us to the next show and Bray Wyatt is nowhere to be seen on camera. Dean Ambrose is getting ready for his match tuning up with his match with dolph with a champion vs champion match for the main event. First Dolph Zigger vs Tyler Breeze w/ Fandango (who win off of the distraction), in the middle of the show we have Bray Wyatt vs Erick Rowan. It’s a hard hitter physical match and have the announcer talk about how this is a fresh start for Erick and how he can break away from the grip of Wyatt. Erick gets near pin fall after near pin fall, countering most of Bray moves from the time they spent together but in the end Bray out of where hits Sister Abigail and pins Erick Rowan. The main event Dean vs Miz w/Maryse and The Miz tries every trick to beat Dean cheating at every corner, Dolph comes out to watches it. Still Dean wins and his prize is a super kick. Dolph looks down at Dean grabs the belt and then Bray’s clip shows up where he says run and following that both Dean and Dolph down and out.

Next Smackdown SummerSlam is 2 weeks away Dean Ambrose and dolph Zigger need to have a good contest and not just back stabbing so they are in a tag match VS American Alpha for the main event. Also Bray Wyatt is in a match with Kane, and Bray gets the push and wins again clean. He isn’t saying anything he is just a man in his thoughts and after every match his puts his hands up but he never says his tag line “Follow the buzzards,” but just looks to the sky and then leaves the ring. The Main Event Dean and Dolph aren’t getting along and it looks like American Alpha are just too good of a well oil machine but Dean and Dolph get on the same page at the end and pull out the win with Dolph getting the pin this time after he comes up he gets hit with dirty deeds and leaves the ring. Dolph tries to get up but Bray clips “run” Boom Sister Abigail to the number one contender. Dean’s at the top of the ramp looking at Bray in the ring over Dolph.
Last Smackdown before SummerSlam, Dolph demands a match Bray Wyatt who for the second week in a row blindsided him. Dolph gets his match, but instead of Bray coming to the ring it’s Erick Rowan with Bray Wyatt sitting at ring side. Dolph really wants to get his hands of Bray but he isn’t focus on his match with Erick, near pin fall for Erick but Dolph gets into the match and does not one but two super kicks and pins Erick Rowan. Bray clips and then he is gone from the ring with Erick leaving Dolph frustrated. The rest of the night dolph is looking for Bray Wyatt and the main event Dean Ambrose vs Alberto del Rio with Dean winning again going into SummerSlam. Bray Clips he appears in the ring with Dean and they start fighting. Dolph comes from the back to get him some of Bray Wyatt and the two of them get Bray to leave.
SummerSlam takes place Bray doesn’t have a match and we all focus on Dolph and Dean. Fast pace high spots and just a big battle for the WWE title. Dolph hits the Zig zag. Dean hit the bounce back clothesline. Still near falls, a good 15 minute back and forth, Bray Clips “run” screen goes dark and then comes back on. They both look around, Dolph is amp looking all over for Bray but he isn’t there and Dean capitalize on the distraction and dolph not playing attention hits dirty deeds 1,2,3 remains the champion. Dolph is beyond pissed and attacks dean about to kick his head off, screen goes dark comes back Sister Abigail to Dolph again. Dean looks confused but leaves the ring.
First Smackdown after SummerSlam all Dolph can think about is Bray he has been gunning for him all this time and it needs to end. So they decide Bray vs Dolph, Dean vs Erick. Bray not only beats Dolph but he sidelines dolph to a Kayfabe injury. Dean beats Erick and the show ends. Next Smackdown Backlash is 2 weeks away Dean is feeling good ready to take on all new comers. Bray comes out and challenges Dean for the WWE title. Dean accepts and in two weeks Dean vs Bray. Main Event for the night Dean takes on the face that run the place John Cena and beats him too Dean is looking unstoppable he digs deeps and he pulls through and is getting that Cena super hero wins now. Bray fought AJ Styles though it was a tight close match Bray barely beats AJ Styles.
The Last Smackdown before backlash starts off with a contract signing and we finally hear the two of them talk on the mic. Later they have a one on one match with two other people that are still in a feud right now Bray vs. Apollo, Dean vs. Corbin. Bray beats the happy out of Apollo as talented and as gifted as he is he is no match for Bray as he gets into Apollo’s head and pins him. Dean’s match goes longer and shows just how strong and powerful Corbin is. Corbin is looking for end of days and Dean’s counters to a Dirty deeds and pins Corbin. Bray walks up to the ring no clips this time and he talks on the mic saying how they were destined to collide and now Dean must face the fallen. Just then some of the people bray had got his hands on are in the ring beating down Dean. Kane, Erick Rowan, Apollo Crews. They hold up Dean motionless beaten body and Dolph Zigger comes out running to the ring again. He glares at Bray hard shaking, before giving a super kick to….Dean Ambrose. Dolph looks at dean and looks at Bray, Bray puts his arm around Dolph whispers coming in his ear and then hits Dolph with Sister Abigail.

Backlash Dean is still sore from that ass kicking he got but he is ready to defend his title, it goes on back and forth but it looks like dean is has a counter to Bray attacks. Bray can’t seem to get the pin, but he doesn’t get frustrated, he just keeps punishing Dean. Dean somehow gets back into the goes for dirty deeds, hits it. 1, 2, near fall, and dean just can’t believe it. Dean goes on the attack only to get hit with Sister Abigail but Bray doesn’t go for the pin. He lifts Dean up and gives him a stunner that he use to do for his old gimmick Axel Mulligan. Covers, 1,2…..3 Bray Wyatt the new WWE Champion.

The next Pay per View is a raw one so they won’t have a pay per view on Smackdown until next month. This will give them time to build on this Dean and Bray feud highlights could be: How they both came in to make a name for themselves after being in a group. How they were counted out, Dean looking for help and talking to Roman only for Bray to tell Dean Roman nor can a shield save him. This can bloom into a feud that can take two maybe three months before Dean finally defeats Bray with the help of Dolph who was brain washed by Bray.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 31/07/2016(UTC), genocidal king on 31/07/2016(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/07/2016(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#92 Posted : 09 August 2016 18:19:38(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Rambo.
Fucking.
Apocalypse.

Yes.
UserPostedImage
erich hess on 09/08/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#93 Posted : 09 August 2016 23:53:18(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

I grew more chest hair just hearing that name.

I did Enjoy the anderson and gallows bit. Ball jokes are funny.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#94 Posted : 11 August 2016 05:48:31(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kota fucking Ibushi v Cedric Alexander tonight. I expect a king of a match.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#95 Posted : 11 August 2016 06:43:04(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

I fully expect Daniel bryan to lose his shit. I love when he does that.

Speaking of him. Lord, the "talking smack" post smackdown show on the network. Eva marie comes on thrre and talks.....the entire time brian has the most disgusted look on his face
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#96 Posted : 11 August 2016 06:51:33(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

I've yet to see this post show for Smackdown, but everyone seems to love the honesty Bryan has on it. I'll need to give it a go at some point and see what he's saying.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#97 Posted : 11 August 2016 07:02:19(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

I really had no interest in it,but the daughter insisted we watch it. He and Renee are pretty good on it. And yeah,Daniel pretty much throws people under the bus. He did say " why would i want brock on smack down? He wrestles like 3 matches a year."

At first we thought his expression during the eva interview was just his listening face,but the miz didnt really get that face.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#98 Posted : 22 August 2016 06:36:14(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Dear The Revival, I love you.

Absolutely stole the show two Takeovers in a row. Ciampa and Gargano are no slouches either. What a tremendous match. I bloody love NXT.
UserPostedImage
erich hess on 22/08/2016(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#99 Posted : 22 August 2016 07:02:31(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

That was a great match, people wonder how the draft the going to impact NXT and would they still give some good moment, but Asuka vs Bayley, Revival vs Ciampa and Gargano. Those two Kill it hands down. With Drug suspensions and people missing they are going to pull more and more people but Act like No Way Jose, and Andrade "Cien" Almas and Ember Moon, by the way, her finisher is something that I just love Stunner off the top rope. I could watch that all day. in fact

to be able to do that and not hurt someone in process that take skill.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 22/08/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#100 Posted : 22 August 2016 08:29:31(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

The revival made me love them after that match.

Ember moon was snazzy.i wonder if she will be the one to finally pin asuka.

So guesses for whos taking eva's place tonight? Im thinking nikki bella.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage