logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#1 Posted : 31 December 2016 22:31:47(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19112 time(s) in 7584 post(s)
UserPostedImage

As 2016 draws to a close today, I've been reflecting back over a truly terrible year. Granted, I'm sure the people who lived through world wars would have something to say about it being dubbed "the worst year ever" but in parts, '16 was truly horrendous. Nevertheless, I feel like the music has been one of the only redeeming features that this year has offered us - well that and Taylor Swift being exposed for the snake that she really is LOL. I've compiled a list of my top 50 releases, wrote a little about my #1, pointed out the major disappointments and offered some advice to those whose albums just didn't quite hit the mark for next time around. I'd like to know what some of your top releases of 2016 were too 😊

50. Mikey Bromley - This One's For You
49. Nick Jonas - Last Year Was Complicated
48. Cyndi Lauper - Detour
47. Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Familia
46. LeAnn Rimes - Remnants
45. Zayn - Mind of Mine
44. Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman
43. Hayley Kiyoko - Citrine [EP]
42. Skylar Grey - Natural Causes
41. The Knocks - 55
40. Alicia Keys - HERE
39. Bridgit Mendler - Nemesis [EP]
38. Olly Murs - 24 hrs
37. Lady Gaga - Joanne
36. NAO - For All We Know
35. Mya - Smoove Jones
34. Blink-182 - California
33. Josef Salvat - Night Swim
32. Kylie Minogue - Kylie Christmas: Snow Queen Edition
31. Geri Halliwell - Man on the Mountain
30. DNCE - DNCE
29. Rihanna - Anti
28. Solange - A Seat at the Table
27. Drake - Views
26. Meghan Trainor - Thank You
25. Aleem - Open Letters [EP]
24. Nathan Sykes - Unfinished Business
23. Lion Babe - Begin
22. Tiffany - I Just Wanna Dance [EP]
21. Sabrina Carpenter - EVOLution
20. Keke Palmer - Lauren [EP]
19. AlunaGeorge - I Remember
18. Grace - FMA
17. Foxes - All I Need
16. Fifth Harmony - 7/27
15. Kano - Made in the Manor
14. Nina Nesbitt - Modern Love [EP]
13. Gwen Stefani - This Is What the Truth Feels Like
12. Melanie C - Version of Me
11. Shawn Mendes - Illuminate

My Top Ten of 2016:

UserPostedImage
TEN
Elliphant - Living Life Golden

UserPostedImage
NINE
M.I.A. - AIM

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
EIGHT
Sia - This Is Acting

UserPostedImage
SEVEN
Emeli Sandé - Long Live The Angels

UserPostedImage
SIX
Britney Spears - Glory

UserPostedImage
FIVE
All Saints - Red Flag

UserPostedImage
FOUR
Austin Mahone - ForMe+You [Mixtape]

UserPostedImage
THREE
Femme - Debutante

UserPostedImage
TWO
Carly Rae Jepsen - E•MO•TION: Side B [EP]

UserPostedImage
ONE
JoJo - Mad Love.

My QUEEN is back after literally 10 years away from officially releasing music. In case anyone does not know, the queen of break-up songs (Taylor who?) was highly popular in the mid 00's and then silence fell. After releasing two albums, her record label became unresponsive and more or less defunct but they would not let her out of her contract. JoJo did not own her voice, legally. She turned in several incarnations of a third album and many were promised to be released, going as far as dropping lead singles "Disaster" and "Demonstrate" but at the last minute, the label pulled the projects again. Throughout the decade in limbo, she released music via free mixtapes in order to still be able to tour off of it for her fans. JoJo, after many lawsuits and different lawyers, eventually found her way out of the contract due to a very complicated loophole and now here she is. The wait from 06 - 16 was killer. Mad Love. [period included in the title] is a truly magnificent album. It's all I could have asked for from Jo. Those stellar vocals have matured like fine wine and she's developed more grit and realness to her tone. She is up there with the likes of Tori Kelly, Demi Lovato and Ariana Grande in terms of young pop girls who can belt. The music is also a natural progression from her first records, keeping a similar sound but adapting it to showcase the 25 year old WOMAN she is now. She's not afraid to cuss, she'll gladly reference sex and getting high, she'll open up her heart and share all of her real thoughts and insecurities...she's just JoJo. The mature nature of Mad Love. is not forced in anyway. It's honest and 100% JoJo. I would pick out highlights but honestly, I enjoy every song on both the standard and deluxe edition. For those who love a good cry, check out Music. Those who need a good bop, head to Good Thing. and Vibe., if you're feeling badass and unapologetic then Fuck Apologies. and FAB. are for you. The lovebirds should check out the track Mad Love. and if anyone is in a position where they don't feel good about themselves then I highly suggest you listen to I Am. and let the words sink in. Just overall, a brilliant record and a very welcomed return. While Carly Rae creeps very close at #2, JoJo fairly deserves to rightfully take the crown.

Thumbs Down:

Little Mix - Glory Days
Charlie Puth - Nine Track Mind
Beyoncé - Lemonade
The Chainsmokers - Collage [EP]

They're Not Quite There Yet...

Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman: I have made it clear that I'm not the biggest fan of the album but it has also appeared in the top 50 as I do believe it has some great moments. Into You and Touch It just blew me away on first listen. The productions are like a smack around the head and vocally, Ariana never fails to deliver. There are other decent moments scattered throughout the record too but I feel that overall, the album is a bit of a soggy cabbage. It doesn't wow me in the way it should. None of the songs are God-awful but after Yours Truly, My Everything, her big breakthrough and the hype I had for this album, it just kinda fell flat for me and didn't quite hit the mark. I enjoy the pop moments more on this record but I love R&B Ari just as much and unfortunately that side of her just didn't click with me this time around. Still, I'm not writing her off completely and I have high hopes for the next record. Although if the fourth one is as sluggish as this, she may have to be put in the bin.

Zayn - Mind of Mine: Like Ariana, Zayn also appears in the top 50. I placed him in there purely on the strength of the tracks Befour and Rear View alone. I know he has potential and despite my personal aversion to him ever since he started to show the "real" (trashy) him, I know that he does have all the skills to create something great. He has a good voice, big fan base, listens to a lot of the same British Urban music I do and seems like a very creative and artistic person. He could honestly create a masterpiece so why were we delivered this mushy, half-baked mess? Sounds like a contradiction but I've never heard anything so half-assed and so try-hard in my life. Half-assed in the sense that he wasn't as creative as he could have been and his vocal deliveries sound like he'd rather be in the dentist chair than in the studio and the try-hard vibes come from his overly sexual and forced "bad boy" (a true Bilal tea) persona. He wants to emulate a lot of his own idols and influences and I get that but Zayn, you're a geeky, soft-spoken, socially awkward guy from Bradford and that's OK. We like that. He's unique in himself. He doesn't need to copy others.

2016 has been like the worst fucking movie that was saved by it's GRAMMY award winning soundtrack.

Edited by user 25 July 2017 20:35:06(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 6 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 31/12/2016(UTC), kandii on 31/12/2016(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 01/01/2017(UTC), erich hess on 01/01/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/01/2017(UTC), vodami92 on 11/01/2018(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#2 Posted : 01 January 2017 00:29:11(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
The top album of this year was Moose Blood's glorious second full length Blush. I would do a top x list, but honestly there's nothing else comes within reaching distance. It's not even a contest. Fantastic British emo at its very best.

I should also say the only one that came remotely close was Beach Slang.

Also the biggest disappointment for me was A Day To Remember's Bad Vibrations. Just didn't hit the mark like it should have after the last three bangers.
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 01/01/2017(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 02/01/2017(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3 Posted : 01 January 2017 01:17:01(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Favorite cd for me this year Schoolboy Q -blank space. it had some hype and I was already a fan of Schoolboy for about two years and damn if that cd is one of my favorite cds of all time.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
kandii on 01/01/2017(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 02/01/2017(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#4 Posted : 01 January 2017 02:11:56(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
#1 ANTI by Rihanna
UserPostedImage

Definitely Album Of The Year for me. The only album that I listened throughout the whole year and didn't get old quick. Honestly, it's one of my favorite albums ever.

#2 Audacious by Cupcakke

No I'm not joking 💀 It's catchy as hell and has some really good songs on it. I really learned to love Cupcakke as an Artist tbh. Definitely one of the better hip hop albums this year 😶.

#3 Bridgit Mendler - Nemesis [EP]

A great EP released by such a underrated artist. I hope she comes through with the album! Do You Miss Me At All & Snap My Fingers >>>

#4 Zayn - Mind Of Mine

Underrated. It's definitely one of the better releases this year.

#5 M.I.A. - AIM

[i]This whole album is so underrated. She as an artist is very underrated and I'm low key sad that this is most likely going to be her last album. I still hope Freedun smashes soon.

Everything else either didn't get a listen, I didn't like or just wasn't worth putting in my favorite albums.
• Aliya Rose • Barbie Doll • Ezra Allan • MOON • Nicole •Yumi • RealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
kandii on 01/01/2017(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 02/01/2017(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#5 Posted : 02 January 2017 05:15:40(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
MY TOP THREE IN NO ORDER AT ALL BC I'M NOT GOING THERE. THEY'RE ALL RATED DIFFERENT NUMBERS BUT I LOVE THEM FOR DIFFERENT REASONS!

BANKS - The Altar
UserPostedImage

Best: THIS IS NOT ABOUT US, Gemini Feed, Poltergeist, Fuck With Myself, Weaker Girl, Judas, Mother Earth, Haunt. I may be reaching on the last 3 because I've learned to appreciate them and now scream the lyrics to the top of my longs but the rest stand firmly!
Worst: Trainwreck is a track that truly lives up to it's name and Mind Games is the sole reason why this album has only sold 13 copies!

Get into this if: You're into Pop, Alt Pop and ElectroPop etc. Most definitely if you like good lyrics on refreshing topics get into it! Think Sia meets Lana Del Rey meets Lorde MINUS THE PRETENTION. I know it sounds impossible with such a trio but BANKS studied psychology, she's too busy reading her life and insecurities for filth and dragging her exes to have time for any of that. This is an accessible album and I recommend it most out of my top 3. I actually don't have much to say about it because the music speaks for itself. It's full of bops and power ballads and I wish there were more people who knew about it because it's the best pop release of this year hands down. Goddess was boring trash but BANKS was really shaking the table when she recorded this one.

9/10

Frank Ocean - Blond(e)
UserPostedImage

Best: Ivy, Solo, Self Control, NIGHTS, Godspeed, Siegfried, Pink + White Ft. B******. I tried very hard to avoid the latter because Frank wrote a beautiful song called Super Power and she managed to ruin it with unnecessary growling but her backing vocals in Pink + White are just that, backing vocals and they actually add to the ambience, she got it right this time! Of course the song is good solely because Frank but B****** was a nice cherry on top! All of the songs I've listed here are modern day classics by the way, timeless masterpieces.
Worst: Pretty Sweet, Facebook Story, Futura Free. All 3 of them are very ugly for numerous reasons. Futura Free was actually bop for about a good minute and then he ruins it by adding 6 minutes worth of static and drunk people in new york talking about nothing. That child of God really had some nerve after making me sit through that pretentious ass European guy complaining about a girlfriend breaking up with him because he wouldn't accept her friend request on Facebook. Tryna blame it on societal constructs and 'our generation focuses too much on social media it's toxic' when he could've just accepted the request and gave her a reason to trust him and not be some ugly sounding ugly thinking and tbh probably ugly looking lonely asshole I'M TIRED!

Get into this if: You're already a Frank Ocean fan or if you feel like listening to the album 3 or 4 times before it clicks. I fell in love instantly because I don't need a upbeat track or flashy production, you give me decent lyrics, good vocals and a nice 808 and I'm lit. If you just love sitting back and listening to a well written acoustic-ish hip hop R&B soul record, get into it, it's a very stripped record but it makes it that much more emotional. DO NOT Listen if this is your first Frank album. It's a great album but if you want a reason to like Frank, Channel Orange is the only way to get acquainted with him. Blonde will never actually, but I am very okay with that because Godspeed changed me whole and inspired me to hand my life over to the Lord God our one true savior who died on the cross for our sins amen hallelujah! Glory to his name!! 🙌

8/10

Tinashe - Nightride
UserPostedImage

Best: My personal favorites are YOU DON'T KNOW ME, Lucid Dreaming and Ghetto Boy but literally every track is as good as the next. You know it's a quality record when the favorites depend solely on your mood! Every track is the best!!!
Worst: Except for Ride of Your Life and Company lmao they thought! Ol crusty ass busted ass 'whyd y'all let us flop' looking ass songs. Bitch why you think? Did not deserve a spot on such a good body of work! Should've just stayed in Rihanna's rihject bin where they belong!

Get into this if: you hate 2 On and every other abomination of a single that Tinashe has ever released because all of it is LATE and this mixtape is well beyond her time! Me and every other Tinashe Stan catch ourselves saying "okay but her mixtapes..." more than we actually breathe and we are NOT lying to y'all! Get into this if you're here for (or absolutely hate) artists like The Weeknd, J**** A***, SZA, Kehlani, PND and R&B Drake because she's better than all of them combined and multiplied by 3 lmao bye at y'all pretending like she's not the leader of that entire wave.

In conclusion, I'm so thankful that Janet Damita Jo Jackson and Tupac Amaru Shakur had their lovechild Tinashe Jorgensen Kachingwe on the set of Poetic Justice. They tried to keep it on the DL for all these years but Nightride is just blatant PROOF!

9.5/10

I only talked about these 3 because from there, the bar drops dramatically. Here's a representation of just that in my top ten alone.

My top 3
>>>
4. Kanye West - The Life of Pablo/Nao - For All We Know
5. Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman
>>
6. Far East Movement - Identity
7. Bruno Mars - 24k Magic
8. B****** - LEMONADE
>>>>>>>>
9. Kendrick Lamar - Untitled Unmastered
10. Hyolyn - It's Me

Honorable mentions

Jojo - Mad Love
Solange -A Seat at the Table
Drake - Views
Young Thug - Jeffrey
Chance the Rapper - The Coloring Book
Vince Staples - PrimaDonna
Britney Spears - Glory
Lady Gaga - Joanne
Blood Orange - Freetown Sound
Jay Park - EVERYTHING YOU WANTED
Twenty-one Pilots - Blurryface

These are all great albums that I listened to and liked but never got to love and fully connect with or, for some albums, never listened to more than twice. Except for Views. I know every word to Views, but I acknowledge that it's trash.

Edited by user 02 January 2017 10:52:19(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 02/01/2017(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#6 Posted : 02 January 2017 12:09:27(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Okay so I felt like last year music was kind of a blur. There were a few albums I managed to buy but not many as usual. I guess I'll do my top 5, no order just random.

5. Zayn - Mind of Mine

UserPostedImage

Pretty much was always a Zayn fan I guess. I always preferred his vocals over literally everyone else in 1D (I literally would skip and find his parts in their songs and then exit). It was pretty much the music I expected from him; low key, kinda try-hard but still nice to listen to. I think it was a very underrated album and not a lot of people gave it a chance but that always happens.

Favorites: Like I Would, Lucozade, TIO, Drunk, and Wrong (and I don't even like Kehlani but look at god).

4. Little Mix - Glory Days

UserPostedImage

Alright so, if you're not a Little Legends fan by now, you're probably not going to be one. They have a certain cheesiness to their lyrics but it works imo. They aren't just trying to sell sex to the point everything they release is overly sexual but most of their songs are pretty silly but entertaining. I've never even stanned a girl group before because I felt like there was something wrong with all of them and they had too many weak points but I feel like Little Mix has the complete package. I love their music, their performances, their personalities, everything. I see a lot of people complaining that artists don't perform anymore and don't really care about their visuals or videos but LM has been doing all of that since they won X-Factor, and do NOT get me started on their vocals. But anyway, Salute still remains their superior album but I rate this album probably their second best. I feel like this album was them really breaking out of their shells without being too extreme about it. I can hear the Destiny's Child in them, the En Vogue, the TLC, the Spice Girls, they pretty much hit the talent nail on the head. The only blemish on a great album is that god awful song Meghan damn Trainor wrote. I literally want to kick them all for thinking that garbage was actually good enough for the album.

Favorites:
Touch, F.U, No More Sad Songs, Private Show (when they perform this song live- I'm getting chills just thinking about it) and Power (Although I really love them all minus You Gotta Flop).

3. BABYMETAL - Metal Resistance

UserPostedImage

I don't know who thought of the idea to have metal music with sweet, innocent faced Japanese female singers and their heavenly vocals on top of it but they deserve a raise. I enjoyed their first album but the lord really showered blessings on this one. I've always preferred J-Pop to K-Pop. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy some of the bops from the K-Pop market but I feel like J-Pop is more deeper and emotional, if that makes sense. K-Pop reminds me of like Britney Spears; not really deep but serves some catchy hits now and again.

Favorites: Karate, Yava!, Meta Taro, GJ!, and Tales of the Destinies.

2. The 1975 - I Like It When You Sleep, for You Are So Beautiful yet So Unaware of It

UserPostedImage

I always thank my sister for introducing me to The 1975 but it's funny because I'm a bigger fan than she is now. Their debut was literally sent from heaven and then their EP's were more blessings raining from heaven. I feel as though their debut was a bit better but this album isn't bad by any means. I really love how Matt basically owned up to people thinking he was being too pretentious and getting all cocky and big headed (I mean it happens, see Mariah Carey) but still delivering with his music. I'd recommend if you want to get into them, start with their EP's and then the debut album and then this one.

Favorites: Somebody Else, UGH!, Love Me, Paris, Nana, She's American, The Sound (I'm a sucker for gospel choirs in songs), and A Change of Heart.

1. J. Cole - 4 Your Eyez Only

UserPostedImage

This is literally the only hip hop album I cared about last year. Now I don't know if that says something about me or the hip hop industry but yeah. I was a J. Cole fan during Cole World: The Sideline Story, but then I started to stray because I was like "This is boring, I don't wanna hear this. I wanna get LIT!" Thank god I changed my thinking because I just- I cannot with hip hop right now. Anyway, I love all of the messages on the album and I thought the whole concept was beautiful. I intended to just listen to one song and end up disliking it but instead I ended up loving the whole album. He's pretty much one of the best lyricist I have heard (not much competition for him anyway) but I do enjoy music that makes me think and keeps me on my toes intelligence wise. I'm probably going to have to go back and listen to some more hip hop albums like this one. I can do without 21 "savage", lil coochie vert and whoever else, I don't even remember their names.

Favorites: Immortal, Deja Vu (Had Bryson Tiller SHOOOK), She's Mine Parts 1&2, Change, Neighbors, and Foldin Clothes (So basically the whole album).

Honorable Mentions:
Charli XCX - Vroom Vroom

The only song I didn't really care for is Paradise but the others I thought were great, especially Secret. I've been wanting Charli to go back to True Romance Charli but seeing as she thinks that album was crap (I'm gonna fight her if I see her), probably never will and we'll be stuck with this one. As long as she gives more bops, I guess I'm fine but if she gives another After The Afterparty ft. whatshisbucket, I'm unstanning.

Bridget Mendler - Nemesis

The only song I can't with is Snap My Fingers, I just can't. The rest of the EP is perfection though.

Beyonce - Lemonade

I'm shocked myself. I haven't really cared much for a Beyonce album since B'Day (which is still her best, disagree and get these hands).

Rihanna - ANTI

At first I thought it was crap but then I realized not ALL of it is crap but some of it is a mess.

Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman

I've had a love/hate relationship with this girl and it's not even really about her doing Pop or R&B because I love songs from both genres by her but I think she doesn't even know what she wants her sound to be, she's kinda still all over the place imo. AND FOCUS IS NOT THAT BAD. I really only like about 5 or 6 songs on the album, I still don't know what she's saying in most of her songs but it's not a tragic album. I find most of her ballads uninspiring and boring and sometimes her voice is very grating and annoying but then other times I can't stop pressing repeat when Moonlight comes on. I'll probably never fully stan her but I don't wanna throw a bucket at her so there's that.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
kandii on 07/01/2017(UTC)
Offline vodami92  
#7 Posted : 15 December 2017 22:24:56(UTC)
vodami92

Man
Romania

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
beautiful music of 2016!
Offline vodami92  
#8 Posted : 02 January 2018 08:36:30(UTC)
vodami92

Man
Romania

my favorite top songs of this year:

1. The Weeknd ft Daft Punk - Starboy
2. The Chainsmokers ft Halsey - Closer
3. Sia ft Sean Paul - Cheap Thrills
4. Zayn Malik - Pillowtalk
5. Calvin Harris ft Rihanna - This Is What You Came For
6. Major Lazer ft Justin Bieber & MO - Cold Water
7. Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman
8. Shawn Mendes - Treat You Better
9. Dj Snake ft Justin Bieber - Let Me Love You
10. Meghan Trainor - No
11. Beyonce - Formation
12. Charlie Puth ft Selena Gomez - We Don't Talk Anymore
13. Ariana Grande ft Nicki Minaj - Side To Side
14. Beyonce - Sorry
15. Drake - Too Good
16. Mike Posner - I Took A Pill In Ibiza
17. Drake - One Dance
18. Drake - Hotline Bling
19. Rae Sremmund ft Gucci Mane - Black Beatles
20. Meghan Trainor - Me Too
21. Sia ft Kendrick Lamar - The Greatest
22. Shawn Mendes - There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back
23. Dj Snake ft Bipolar Sunshine - Middle
24. Shakira ft Maluma - Chantaje
25. Rihanna - Kiss It Better
26. Mahmut Orhan ft Sena Sener - Feel
27. Clean Bandit ft Anne-Marie & Sean Paul - Rockabye
28. Alan Walker - Sing Me To Sleep
29. Iggy Azalea - Team
30. Fifth Harmony ft Ty Dolla Sign - Work From Home
31. Fifth Harmony - That's My Girl
32. Fifth Harmony ft Fetty Wap - All In My Head
33. Fifth Harmony - Write On Me
34. Fifth Haromny - I Lied
35. Bebe Rexha ft Nicki Minaj - No Broken Hearts
36. The Chainsmokers ft Daya - Don't Let Me Down
37. Jennifer Lopez - Ain't Your Mama
38. Little Mix ft Sean Paul - Hair
39. Little Mix - Move
40. Little Mix - Little Me
41. Little Mix - Touch
42. The Weeknd ft Kendrick Lamar - Sidewalks
43. The Weeknd - Ordinary Life
44. The Weeknd - Secrets
45. The Weeknd - False Alarm
46. The Weeknd - Party Monster
47. The Weeknd - True Colors
48. The Weeknd - Reminder
49. The Weeknd - Six Feet Under
50. The Weeknd - Nothing Without You
51. Jason Derulo - Naked
52. Jason Derulo - Kiss The Sky
53. Ellie Goulding - Still Falling For You
54. Olly Murs - You Don't Know Love
55. Olly Murs - Grow Up
56. Olly Murs - Years & Years
57. Years & Years - Meteorite
58. Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa & Imagine Dragons - Sucker For Pain
59. Billon - Slave To The Vibe
60. AlunaGeorge ft Popcaan - I'm In Cotrol
61. Kungs vs Cookin' on 3 Burners - This Girl
62. Major Lazer ft Nyla & Fuse Odg - Light It Up
Offline vodami92  
#9 Posted : 02 January 2018 09:16:16(UTC)
vodami92

Man
Romania

63. Fifth Harmony - Scared Of Happy
64. Fifth Harmony - Dope
65. Fifth Harmony - Gonna Get Better
66. Fifth Harmony - No Way
Offline vodami92  
#10 Posted : 02 January 2018 09:34:16(UTC)
vodami92

Man
Romania

67. Jonas Blue ft Jp Cooper - Perfect Strangers
68. Jonas Blue ft Dakota - Fast Car
69. Felix Jaehn ft Jasmine Thompson - Ain't Nobody (Loves Me Better)
Offline vodami92  
#11 Posted : 02 January 2018 19:49:48(UTC)
vodami92

Man
Romania

70. Nicki Minaj ft Lil Herb - ChiRaq
71. Nicki Minaj ft Mike Will Made-It - Black Barbies
72. Fabolous ft Nicki Minaj & Trey Songz - Doin' It Well
73. Rihanna - Needed Me
74. Rihanna ft Drake - Work
Offline vodami92  
#12 Posted : 02 January 2018 19:55:56(UTC)
vodami92

Man
Romania

75. Ariana Grande - Bad Decisions
76. Ariana Grande - Be Alright
77. Ariana Grande ft Macy Gray - Leave Me Lonely
78. Ariana Grande ft Lil Wayne - Let Me Love You
79. Ariana Grande - Greedy
80. Ariana Grande ft Future - Everyday
Offline vodami92  
#13 Posted : 02 January 2018 22:01:40(UTC)
vodami92

Man
Romania

81. Zara Larsson ft David Guetta - This One's For You
82. Zara Larsson ft Mnek - Never Forget You
83. Zara Larsson ft Ty Dolla Sign - So Good
84. Zara Larsson - Ain't My Fault
85. Dnce - Toothbrush
86. Selena Gomez - Kill Em With Kindness
87. Ariana Grande - Into You
Offline vodami92  
#14 Posted : 04 January 2018 04:03:06(UTC)
vodami92

Man
Romania

88. Charli XcX - Vroom Vroom
89. Charli XcX ft Hannah Diamond - Paradise
90. Charli XcX - Secret (Shh)
91. Charli XcX ft Lil Yachty - After The Afterparty
92. Charli XcX - Explode
93. Charli XcX - No Fun
94. Charli XcX - Trophy