logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages«<456
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kandii  
#101 Posted : 14 July 2022 04:40:54(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
It's been a year and a half since Tyron and Niña moved in together with each other. Much of the relationship's focus has been their son Ángelo. Every day he was getting older and developing more, which required even more attention from his parents. Things were different now. When Tyron and Niña first got together, she was slowly returning to the spotlight while Tyron settled into his Head of Security position at Dahlhouse Entertainment. Now, Niña has gotten back into the swing of her career, her busy schedule taking full control of her life. Between the recording sessions, writing sessions, long days on set, label meetings, brand negotiations and tour practice, it was a miracle Rum could spend as much time with her family as she did. She fought for that time, not caring if it meant showing up to the recording studio or dance studio with her son. She has to go on the road soon though and is not entirely sure what strings she should pull to keep Àngelo close this time. Tyron was also super busy. Being Head of Security, he was also working hard helping to prepare for Niña's international tour with a multi-million dollar security budget. It was Tyron's job to secure all Dahlhouse offices, events and tours, doing everything in his power to protect every Dahlhouse employee and talent with teams of high profile security guards that he hired and trained himself. His son Àngelo liked to think of him as one of the strong war generals he would see on one his favorite cartoons. It was the perfect job for the man once known as The Unkillable, though recently he had ran into trouble with Anniken. She has been breathing down Tyron's neck ever since her Independence Day Yacht Party broke out into a 30-person brawl while Tyron was nowhere to be found. With Rum being one of the main instigators of the fight, Anniken was mad at her too. The couple have been facing Anniken's wrath for the last 2 weeks and it was hell. "When Anniken gets mad at you, she starts playing money games. Writing new company policies and slapping fines and deductions on everyone who pisses her off. Can you believe this crazy bitch talking about I owe her $500,000 for company yacht damages? Girl fuck you and that yacht, I should've sunk it." Rum sucked her teeth and shook her head.

When Tyron and Niña had first starting "dating", sex was the glue that held their relationship together. After spending so many years apart and abruptly reuniting, Niña and Tyron didn't rush into continuing their sex life. In fact, even after all of this time the two still haven't touched each other. There was flirting, the occasional booty rub and some dirty talk from time but it was just something the two never seemed to get around to actually doing. Between the busy schedules and raising such an energetic and demanding child, they didn't have as many oppurtunities to be together alone anymore. Any time Tyron and Niña slept in a bed together, their son was right in the middle of them. Niña didn't mind it, she had been prioritizing her son with not a lot of contact with other men or women for so long before she returned home to Tyron. Her attitude towards sex was a little different after birth and anyone who knew the old Niña would be thrown off by the drastic change. She hasn't spoke much about it though, still writing vulgar verses and making pervy jokes every chance she gets. But when it came down to actually doing it, she was...honestly kind of scared? I mean, a whole baby came out of there and it did not feel good. All of this to say, Niña and Tyron's relationship has somehow slipped back into another "you're not my friend but you're not my boyfriend" situation. They were a family now but they were platonic, they were cohabitating and coparenting and treating each other with love but things were so much different now. Even though they had moved in together for the first time immediately after reuniting, they both knew it would take some time to make up for the 3 years that they weren't around each other. Even though it's been a year and a half, they both could still feel the distance.

OOC: Okay this is part 1 of the update, part 2 is gonna talk about the tarantino family update. gonna write it after work or tomorrow

Edited by user 14 July 2022 04:49:43(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 2 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 14/07/2022(UTC), erich hess on 18/07/2022(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#102 Posted : 15 July 2022 08:35:36(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

The house was full of joy as the family crowded around little Àngelo, cheering him on. He was in one of his grandparent's airy walkways dancing to Celia Cruz's La Negra Tiene Tumbao. There were at least 25 people there, scattered in the walkway, on the spatious balcony, all throughout the beach house as well downstairs outside in the sandy front yard and they were all related. It wasn't even a holiday or special occasion, the family always gathered in numbers like this and tonight wasn't as packed as it usually is. Every one was having a good time, they all came by to see Àngelo who didn't come around that often due to living in another country with Niña and Tyron. Thanks to the family's connections, Alvaro and Zorra have been able to move back to Cuba and build their dream house with some of the world's most skilled Moorish Revival architects. Alvaro couldn't help but feel as if he was on top of the world. He stood by and watched his grandchild live it up with the biggest smile on his face and the thickest Cuban cigar you've ever seen hanging out of his mouth, thinking of all the houses that have been burned down and shot up, all of the risky licks and near death experiences, all of the enemies that had to be killed and allies that were burried,,, every bad thing that had to happen to get his family to this point. It was all worth it. His bloodline was wealthier than ever and his life was fruitful.

UserPostedImage

All the joy seemed to stop as soon as Niña pulled up to retrieve her son. She arrived in a 1965 Cadillac Eldorado custom convertible that was bright yellow on the outside and had tiger print on the inside. Yes, the legendary car from Scarface. She knew how much her dad hated the movie but loved the car. Alvaro wiped the smile off of his face and lit his cigar up as he walked from the second floor's open walkway and over to the balcony. The speakers Niña had installed into the vintage car model were way louder than the one's in the house. She blasted Tyron's song, "Come See Me", one of his old diss tracks about her. She loved it because looking back, it's like he was telling the future. "And she say that she hate me/But I don't think she hate me as much as she say she hate me/Believe me, Believe me" That part made Niña smirk as she made intense eye contact with her father from so far away. He looked down at her from on top of the balcony with one of his famous death stares.

UserPostedImage

"WASSUP, OLD MAN?" She yelled, looking up at her father and making sure he could hear her. She was looking good, her casual white shirt and blue jeans fit giving her ethereal beauty a chance to speak for itself. He raised his glass of scotch up at her before throwing his head back and finishing it. "Show some respect." Shouts Benito from the other corner of the balcony. Niña sucked her teeth. "Mann, respect these nuts." She looked around at all the silent family members, dramatically waving her hands at them. "HAYYY Y'ALL!! Damn? Y'all don't know me no more??" All of Niña's nephews, nieces and younger cousins came running over excitedly to give their favorite auntie a hug. They loved her because of how fun she was, always taking the kids out to theme parks and such. The adults quietly waved back. They loved her too but when Alvaro was at odds with someone in the family, the rest tried hard not to get on his bad side by showing too much support.

Danita got up from the chair she was sitting in to walk across the patio towards her cousin. They've been rivals since childhood being one of the few women in the family but Niña had surpassed her long ago. "Oh, wow. Look who remembered they have a family." She said already throwing shade while going in for a hug. Niña dodged the hug and pointed at her. "Hahaha back up, bitch. That's why I still look better than you." She didn't say it loud enough for everyone to hear but just loud enough to make her jealous cousin seethe. "Where's my baby boy?" She asks just as her mother, Zorra walks out of the house with Àngelo on her hip. Zorra was happy to see her daughter, even though Niña currently had mixed feelings about her mother. Zorra smiled brightly at Niña, grabbing her daughter with her free hand and pulling her in for a big hug and a thousand kisses. "Iyyy, I'm so glad to see you Rumi. Have you been well? Listen, Àngelo is a big boy now, you need to start filling him up, he's so flaaco." Alvaro watches them talk from above and starts to lose patience. "ZORRA!" He growls, doing his best to come across as serious and not unhinged. Everyonee jumps. Both Niña and Zorra frowns as she hands her grandson back over to his mother and heads back in the house.

Niña kisses her son and shakes her head in disbelief. "Goddamn shame."

UserPostedImage

She pulls Ángelo's carseat out and puts it in the convertible car, strapping him in the best she can. She closed the car door and was getting ready to leave before her favorite cousin Dakota Sanches came running out of the house in her bikini. "NIÑAAAAA!" She shouted as she practically jumped on Niña to give her a hug. "Why are you leaving, you have to stay, you haven't even seen the house!" Dakota was one of Niña's riders right next to Coke. They grew up getting in trouble together and never had problems with each other unlike Niña and Danita. Niña was geniunely happy to see her cousin, hugging and jumping around with Dakota. "Girl, you know I can't stay around the family too long, I'ma start a big mess. Besides, I've seen better. It was great to see you, though." She says, smiling softly and pulling away from her cousin's hug. Dakota never lets go of her hand and pulls Niña right back into her embrace. "Please." She whispers in Niña's ear. "You know we can't go on like this. You have to make this right." Niña takes a deep breath. If anyone could talk her into spending time with the family and making amends, it was Dakota. She walks back over to her car and removes Ángelo from his carseat, making more painful eye contact with her father. "Looks like we're staying." She says flatly to Ángelo. Ángelo lights up anyway. "Yay, we stay!"

OOC: Okay now I gotta do a part 3,4 maybe 5 😭

Edited by user 15 July 2022 10:26:00(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 2 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 15/07/2022(UTC), erich hess on 18/07/2022(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#103 Posted : 18 July 2022 09:23:53(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

Niña was staring off of the balcony and onto the beach, watching the waves crash and revive as she peacefully smoked a blunt. It was the early hours of the morning and Ángelo was still sleep. The sunrise was a beautiful sight to see and Niña breathed the smoke in and out of her lungs, still stressed the hell out. She didn't know why or when she had developed so much anxiety and anguish around her family but every minute she spent here, her body felt as though it was caving in. "I wish Tyron was here." She whispered in her mind. There was no way he could get here though, he was busy working at the Dahlhouse where he was needed. She pulled her phone out of her pocket and thought about calling him but put it right back. Even after all this time, it was hard for Niña to admit she needed him. The thought made her feel weak.

Tyron was the only person she's ever met that was willing to stand up to her family. It made her feel extremely guilty knowing that she had decided to leave him all alone while he was doing so. The truth was, Niña was scared of her family too. She didn't fear death nearly as much as she feared rejection. Every penny Niña had ever made in the music business was her way of fighting hard for her family's respect, yet and still, they downplayed her achievements while living good off of her rewards.

UserPostedImage

Just then, Niña's father Alvaro caught her eye. He was down on the private beach's lounge chairs reading the morning paper. She was used to him being so far away, no matter what the scenario he's always seemed untouchable and hard to approach to his daughter. Today she decided to close the gap. Taking a deep breath, she headed for the balcony's stairway and walked towards her father. Eventually, he saw her coming and stared her down as he waited. "Want a hit?" She asked, sitting on the lounge chair next to him. Alvaro looked at her blunt and then back up at her before reaching out to grab for it. Niña grinned a little and passed it. Her father wasn't a man of many words, he only spoke when he felt it was important. He took a big hit of her blunt and began to cough dramatically. Niña laughed, "Woahh, slow your roll." She said.

"You know I don't smoke this crap." He followed with a chuckle. It was a bit awkward but the father and daughter were smoking together for the first time. After his hit, he passed it back to Niña. She inhaled the weed and exhaled it slowly. "How does it feel to be back on the island?" She asked.

"Eh. It's nice. I missed my home." He said, continuing to read the morning paper.

Niña looked around the beach. "I missed it too. We left so abruptly."

Alvaro nodded. "Overnight."

"Did you ever think we'd get this far in life?"

Alvaro placed the newspaper in his lap so that he could look over at his daughter. "I'm just happy to be alive."

"Mm." She smiled at him. When anyone else saw Niña's father, they couldn't help but think of danger. He carried himself in a serious manner and it was well known that he could seriously get you killed. To Niña, he was the ultimate protecter. Emotionally he might not have been there but Niña knew physically, he would always ensure her safety. Sometimes she couldn't help but feel as if he was cold towards her but ultimately she knew her dad was just a cold man and he had been that way for a long time. It's who he had to be for the life he led. Unemotional. Unapproachable.

"You know..." He started, getting Niña to look over at him. She listened to what Alvaro had to say. "I'm getting too old to fight your boyfriends. 10 years ago? He would've been dead and you know it."

Nina chuckled. "It has nothing to do with your age, papa. You met your match. That's okay, that's a good thing. He's on our side." She smiled after the last part.

Alvaro let out a big 'hmph!', picking his newspaper back up and shaking it open with an attitude.
thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
erich hess on 27/07/2022(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#104 Posted : 25 July 2022 10:49:28(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Tyron has been adjusting to life having his baby momma and his son around him has really been a great stable support for him and his life but lately, he has been having outbursts of emotions. moments where he would just come by his son and hug him tight or kiss Nina while she was around the house and then outside he would flip out when people talked about how the group Rum and Coke seemed to be a fling to get money for the company. A quick cash grab and irked Tyron whenever someone brought up Nina or Angelo in a negative light. There was a time when Angelo came home and he said "Someone ask how strong my dad is, and I told them that you are really strong but they don't believe me? they say you give order?" Tyron smirked before taking a knee to look at Angelo "Remember, leaders, don't always stand in the front, cause they are the most important. Leaders do make everyone around them better like you make people around you better. It doesn't matter if they don't believe you, you just have to believe in yourself and others will come around."

While the boat fight was minor Anniken sure didn't treat it like it was minor, maybe because she wanted to keep everything nice and clean but it was going around that there wasn't much buzz going on and the team needed a spark to get the media talking again. Tyron didn't lash out though he was just getting his guys and girls ready who was going to be on security detail. for the guys, it was much more "hands-on" with Tyron giving them a lesson in how to protect themselves when someone pulls out a weapon. What started as a simple talk and demonstration morphed into a clear beat down that an hour in and the girls were just sitting down looking at the bodies that were on the padded floor. One of them asked "Man, he is taken it out on them huh," "Well, I'm sure they don't want a repeat of what happened on the boat so he is whipping them into form," "Wish he wouldn't take it out on the guys though they are getting roughed up." the person turns and looks at her "Would it be better if he was rough on us?" "Honestly, I wouldn't mind it."

Tyron sat on the floor with the guys groaning on the ground. "Listen, emotions leave chances for you to slip up. I don't care what you do off the clock, but when it is time to work, we leave all of that stuff at the door and we do our job. We don't take selfies with the artists, we don't try to holler groupies, and we don't slip into DMs when at the venue. Mistakes happen because of what," the guys softly said 'carelessness' being in pain all over it hurt to speak but Tyron didn't like the weak attempt at the word and yelled at them "Mistakes come from what!" "CARELESSNESS!" the guys bellowed out. "Alright! Now get up and partner up, so you can get the ladies up to par and ladies don't hold back give it all you got."

Tyron then stepped out of the room and walked to the bathroom, when he walked inside he splashed cold water in his face and stared at the water going down the drain. He tried to take a deep breath to calm himself down but deep down he knew what was going on. I tried hard to not let it show so that people wouldn't ask questions or people wouldn't take notice but he knew. Everything was different now because it has been about a week since he has gotten his memories back. He remembered those nights of just throwing caution to the wind and just going balls to the wall, he had nothing in this life. He didn't talk to his family a whole lot they weren't close anyway. He didn't have a person special in his life and he didn't have a child back then. Now he had all of that and then some. That night he just woke up in a cold sweat wondering what happen and how did things get to be this way. He didn't know what to do, but he look at his notes, he kept a book on what happened like a dream journal it was a journal about himself after waking up in a strange room, Damn how many times has he said that in his life.

What he was doing before he didn't like to rap but now he wanted to get in a booth and rhyme, and talk about his experiences but how could he, it would have been a dead giveaway that he remembered what happen with all the fighting and back and forth with him and her family. Another thing that he wanted was to feel life and do something to risk his life again. Being so close to death, only to come back a talk about it gave him a rush like never before, but he should do that, he has responsibility and a family to protect. He splashed water back on his face 'fuck,' he didn't want to look at himself cause he knew that if he did would have had a smirk on his face. His new self was living a good life and a life that he admired, he did what his former self couldn't do. It was so hard containing a fighting his urges all the time that now while Nina was preparing for her tour and he was at work it gave them less time around each other which he was somewhat thankful for, lord knows he wouldn't be able to hold himself back from her for too long. Tyron has grown into a respectable person but to him, it felt like yesterday he was busting in shooting people while getting shot at. A trill that felt like it was gone suddenly came back but he had to control it and these "sparring lesson" was all he had going for it but it was scratching that itch as he wanted it to. "Breathe, you got this."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
kandii on 25/07/2022(UTC), erich hess on 27/07/2022(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#105 Posted : 01 October 2022 14:09:20(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyron was alone on his own for the most part as people were up in arms getting things ready for the tour and once the tour kicked off there was really no rest for him. He got his game face on, as much as he could, and started to work security for all the events. The start of the tour was really not what he was expecting. He was in his office and there was a knock on the door he was told that "people from MTV were going to see him and asked if he wanted to be on the TV show?" Knowing the history of Tyron and TV, the smart money would have said that is dumb and stupid why would I do something like that, but he had to remember that this guy doesn't have any "trauma" from being filmed so he would entertain the idea but just politely decline the offer. He gets up from his desk and walks to where the producer was and once he got to the meeting spot it was clear that the producer knew about Tyron's background as he had his own security, three guys, in fact, to make sure that the producer wouldn't die in the room.

The meeting room was a standard office that had a carpeted floor, a long office table with a phone, a painting hung on the wall, and a projector bolted to the ceiling. The producer peeked between the two guys in front of him, he was a skinny fail guy. He had shaggy brown hair and dressed like a preppy college kid. He didn't look like a typical producer but more like a runner whose job was to do the things the real producer didn't want to do. The two guys standing in the way of the little guy were some big boys that wore black shirts and pants. They had somewhat of a tan on them, what was noticeable was the weight that these guys had on them. They look more like linemen in football than security guards and the third one was in the corner. Same attire but lighter skin completion and less bulky.

The producer tries the push the two guys out of the way "Hello, Tyron. I'm here on behave of MTV Backstage, and I was wondering, if we could have, a few moments of your time." the young guy said before finally squeezing through and extending his hand out to me. I look at it and then shake his hand before sitting down. He goes on about what it is they want to do and what they would like to capture, I figure that this was an Anniken thing, so I cut through the conversation " Do you want me to be part of the filming as a participant or can I just do my job without being filmed?" I'm sure they would like to rope me in and see the dynamic of me back on camera with Rum and the other performers but I don't see any reason why I should do it. "Umm well, we're hoping that you could be a part in some way shape, or form. I think it would add so much more to the show and get a chance for people to know you," I quickly answered him "You think people don't know who I am?" while pointing to the big guys that have him sandwiched in like an oreo. "This is just more of standard practice that I have some protection with me when I go out, but your right. I think you are pretty well known at this point, but this could be a chance for people to know the new you. You have changed for the better and are now doing a great job in your field. People can see the new and improved version of Tyron than the guy that was on TV screens those years ago."

"It is a nice thought and while I do appreciate the offer I would rather decline being on the show. It is not about me or how people think of me but about giving people a backstage look at what artists do."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
kandii on 16/10/2022(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#106 Posted : 30 December 2022 12:27:23(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyron has been busy with tour life and for the most part, he has been making sure that things run smoothly. Have there been times when a stranger wants to get up on stage or wants to go backstage without having a pass? Sure but that came with the famous people being so up close. He hasn't really been called to do much of anything most people get scared just looking at him and that is enough deterrent to getting people to forget any drunk plans they came up with. He also was able to do his job without being on camera a good way of letting other members of the security team get that kind of shine. That's not to say MTV didn't want to try and get him to reconsider but he was firm on not being in the public's eye.

What did seem to get a little bit of fire into his belly more so than usual was the fact that one of the members of Orion, Boa, was around Nina almost every chance he could get. Part of him was still trying to play it cool, not letting people know that he remembered all that stuff beforehand. The new him wouldn't react aggressively, he was calm and collected but the him before would have scared Boa shitless if he even thought of trying to have a connection with Nina, especially knowing that was Tyron's baby momma? That was a death wish waiting to happen. All of these ladies are on tour and He just happens to be sniffing around the one that is the closest to him. Rubbing salt in the cut is rumors going around how Roa is very "close" to Rum. You're losing the nerve you know no one would have done this in the past. Tyron took a breath, These people don't fear you, and you know what they say about feared and loved? It's better to be feared, and since I doubt anyone can love you? Well One thing that he did get back into since things clicked back for him was his desire to do music again and that lead to him writing a new song. He didn't know what he was going to do with it and he didn't want it to come out but it took a pretty violent turn during writing while he was having these thoughts.

One night while the crowd was going while one person was trying to get to the black where the performers were. While Tyron was there the guy try to get through "Man come on and let us through, We know you ain't really about that life," "And how do you know I'm not?" Tyron asked while still keeping the drunkard at bay, "Cause, 'cause if you did you would have been locked up for a long time." Tyron could laugh a little "Well, I guess it is nice I have friends in high places so I wouldn't be gone for a long time." The guy struggles to get through to kept being denied until he back away "shit, man I can just see I can go on the tour bus, I got that killer with me," Take him down, this man is asking for it. Tyron just continued to stand guard, You fucking pussy, I hope Nina puts your balls to the side while trying to collect Boa's

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#107 Posted : 30 December 2022 12:53:32(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Niña had just left hair and makeup and was now wandering around backstage with her personal assistant and a few guys on the security team. Right now, the opening acts were performing and it would be another hour or so before she was due on stage. While the tour was definitely draining her physically and mentally, she loved performing and no matter how many times she was booked for a stage, she still got excited before shows.

Backstage was busier than ever with hundreds of people whirling around from place to place trying to get everything in place for the headliners. The venue was so large that it doesn't take much to get lost in the sauce and that's exactly why Niña preferred to walk around with guards who had a better sense of direction than she did. After all, Tyron was so good at his job that he had forced each security guard to study the blueprints of every venue so that they'd know exactly what they were securing and where.

As they walked around, they had ended up at the entrance from backstage and to her surprise, she spotted Tyron for the first time in hours. Though they were together, they didn't get to spend a lot of time on the tour since Rum was busy touring and Tyron had to be everywhere at once in order to make sure things were running smoothly and safely. She was about to go up to talk to him right before one of the guards stopped her, pointing at one of the fans who were giving Tyron a hard time. She rolled her eyes as she waited for him to leave and started to get even more annoyed when she saw the man wouldn't let up.

"Go get that nigga out of here. I wanna talk to my man, damn!" She ordered to all 4 of the guards that were with her and they all nodded in agreeance. "Yes ma'am!" They said as they walked over to Tyron. The leader of the small squad tapped Tyron on the shoulder. "Do you need us to take care of this, boss? I think your lady wants to see you." He said, gesturing behind them and over to Niña.

Edited by user 30 December 2022 12:54:02(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline freestylechamp  
#108 Posted : 30 December 2022 13:07:54(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyron looked over to Niña and then back at one of the guards "he's walking away just remember his profile he's a little rowdy so he may come back so if you see him again just kick him out." Tyron then walked over to Niña. He still found it a little funny how she could yell something out like that that might make things more difficult later on but he was happy he got a chance to see her. "Those guards are there for you, in case anything happens not to give me back up. Thank you though." Tyron kissed her on the forehead before standing close to her. "The shows have been I think a big success for far and nothing other of the ordinary but minor things here and there"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#109 Posted : 30 December 2022 13:19:59(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Niña pouted. "Sorryyy, I didn't mean to overstep, I just really wanted you to myself for a second." She said. When Tyron kissed Niña on the forehead, she melted, hugging him with a big smile on her face. "I really really miss you. I can't believe we're on the same tour but barely see each other, this is bullshit." When he starts talking to her about the tour, she giggles. "Sir, I did not call you over here for an update. Save that for one of the suit and ties!" She said referring to whoever Anniken had hired to stand in for her on the tour. "How are you? Having fun?"

Offline freestylechamp  
#110 Posted : 31 December 2022 01:00:06(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyron has been around Niña behavior long enough to know her pouting was her way of saying "I was trying to be nice," Her giving him a hug made him hold her close to him and want to keep her around him all the time. "I could just hang around you, and let everyone else worry about the venue, but I might be out of a job, you would still take care of a deadbeat dad?" he said this somewhat jokingly but part of him really would have just forgone his responsibilities and deal with the backlash later. Man, how subtle for you to slip that end like she going to say, 'Well the tour was great, boa is such a nice guy and a better lover too.' "I'm doing about as well as I can be dealing with rowdy crowds and drunk people but it's a lot better having you here with me. How are you enjoying it?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#111 Posted : 31 December 2022 12:54:29(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"You right, you right. Sometimes I get the urge to steal you away from your duties but at the end of the day, I need a baller, shot caller." Niña giggled, wrapping around one of his arms while they cruised through the venue. "I'm so sorry if the fans are giving you too much trouble. I always thought my fanbase would just be full of bad bitches and pimps but turns out all that conspiracy talk we did back in the day attracted a lot of weirdos." She shook her head in disappointment. "I'm tired as hell but you know what? I'm having fun. I do love performing a lot and I'm making new friends. That's always exciting." Niña was a social butterfly but when she left the country, she became a little bit of a recluse. Even when she came back she only caught up with Tyron, Airemese and a few of the artists she produced for. Being on this tour now had her around thousands of people every night. It made for an adventure any time she stepped out of her tour bus.

Offline freestylechamp  
#112 Posted : 31 December 2022 13:27:35(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyron laughed "I agree you do need a baller, shot caller. Also, a backbone cause your family still hasn't warmed up to me all the way." As he put his arm around her waist as they continue to walk through the venue, "Damn you would think our past selves will know better about consequences." He didn't really care really most of the fans were typical people, and a lot of them were very spiritual, they seem like they were going to a church sermon rather than a concert but rarely did it turn into something that need to use force on anyone. "New friends, how are the two groups managing, I heard about the guys not having a good sound check. I don't have to come in and separate them do I?" part of his job didn't just mean keeping order and peace but also not having the talent come to blows with each other if it came to that."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#113 Posted : 31 December 2022 13:46:12(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Oh yeah, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. Before the tour, I had a talk with my pops and I think we're kind of in a good place now...maybe. I don't know but I think once all of this is over, we should all try to sit down and really talk." Right now, their song Ángelo was staying with Niña's parents until the tour is over. It was hard having to leave her son but now that Niña and Alvaro had a better understanding, she felt more comfortable with having her son around him. When he starts talking about the group drama on the tour she shakes her head. "You know how it is, everybody getting money now so tensions are high. On top of that, now there's all this talk about them wanting to go solo. I think they're gonna be okay though. They seem like they have a lot of respect for each other so I doubt it's ever gonna turn physical." She looked at Tyron and started to laugh. "Wait a minute, I know you ain't gossiping? Ahaaaa, you must have info on everybody here being head of security. What's tea? It's gotta be some messy stuff going on that I haven't heard about yet." She teases.
Offline freestylechamp  
#114 Posted : 31 December 2022 14:29:25(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Really? well that's possibly the best news I heard in a while." Tyron has been keeping his distance from Niña family to give them space and not have to go to blow again. So hearing that they were going to have a real talk must have been serious for them to reach out to him like that. He looks at her as she talks about how things seem to be okay, just a clash of egos. "no, I'm not gossiping," I mean you are, why can't you just come out and say have you guys fuck yet. "I haven't heard anything, I did read about tension going on between the group and I just wanted to know if things are alright and if you notice anything that's all." Booo! stop being a bitch, It's because the guy is handsome right? You didn't act like this when she caught that yellow fever. You welcomed that shit, but now that it's a guy you get all insecure "If you say it's nothing, then it's nothing to worry about."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#115 Posted : 31 December 2022 14:42:46(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"That damn article." Niña scoffed. "I can't believe somebody leaked the story to the press. I guess its hard to keep shit under wraps when there's this many people around. Someone's bound to snitch. Still, why the fuck they had to throw my name in the middle of it?" She said, a little pissed off. "Now I got people blaming me for their split...the group didn't even break up yet! I was just trying to be a good friend and help where I can."
Offline freestylechamp  
#116 Posted : 02 January 2023 10:00:54(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyron just look at her with her puff cheeks getting mad as the story leaking and couldn't help but laugh a little at it. "Well, the center of attention isn't a bad spot to be in. Just try not to let it get to you. It's just a story, besides I don't think anyone would be crazy enough to try to get on my bad side." Yeah, what confidence you have, can't even question her right, such a pussy. "Speaking of trying to help out when you can, I have been meaning to talk to you about music, I wrote this rap and I wanted to know if you and your friends wanted to listen to it and see what else it would need." He wanted to get back into the studio since before and this would also be a way to make some connections outside of Rum and Kidd Amaze. He would also get closer to these guys mentioned in the story just to get a feel for them but considering how she reacted his worry seemed to go down.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#117 Posted : 04 January 2023 07:10:08(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Niña nodded her head as she listened to Tyron's advice. "Yeah, you're right. It'll all blow over. Management's just been telling me to ignore it until people forget about it. I hope that works. What about you, Ty? Anything getting under your skin lately?" When Tyron tells her he's been writing, Niña starts to get excited. "Yesss, finally! I'm so excited I don't even know what to do. Of course I'll listen and I'm sure the boys in Orion would love to hear it too. When do you wanna do it? It'll be like a mini-listening party hehe."
Offline freestylechamp  
#118 Posted : 05 January 2023 13:19:15(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"You know how these things go, any attention is good attention it doesn't matter what kind. As long as people want to know about you stories are going to come out." Tyron knew firsthand how the media works in good and bad ways to it so he was sure that the story would be forgotten before long. "You seem more excited about this than me, it's just one song, it's not like I working on anything big just one small song. I don't even know if I should release it or not but if you and the guys want to listen to it I would appreciate that. Whenever you guys have time to listen we can go and do it." Tyron walked and talked with Niña until one of the security guys came behind him and told him about the rowdy guest that came back. Tyron kissed Niña "Alright duty calls but we'll talk about the listening party later okay, love you."

The guy was in a chair handcuffed in a small room with bright fluorescent lights shining. Tyron walks in and has two of his guys bring in a long rubber storage container with the lid attached to it. They put the container behind the guy and leave the room as Tyron sits next to the guy. The guy looks angry shouting and cursing at Tyron but Tyron had footage of the "fan" trying to break into one of the tour buses trying to meet some of the acts. Now, this would be ground for arrest but Tyron had a better idea, something that could be people talking and take some pressure off. "You may not know this but I have a son, I'm trying to teach him about marine biology. The Earth is mostly covered in water so there are a lot of things you can learn about creatures in the water." Tyron then picks up a syringe and then points the needle at the guy's face "For example, this is filled with venom of a box jellyfish. The toxin affects your nervous system leaving you able to move and could kill you within minutes. Even small control doses would leave you in a state where you will be conscious but unable to do anything as your body lays motionless not even able to control your eyelids." Tyron then points to the container behind him "Then there is what is in the mystery box. I'm sure you have heard the saying 'crabs in a barrel,' people think that it is a selfish mindset to not let others get ahead, to constantly struggle among themselves but it is actually more practical than that. Crabs are highly aggressive and when in a small tight space, You don't know when you are going to eat again so you better keep your meal ticket around so encase you get hungry, you can have food around you and not die." He then grabs the guy by the back of his neck holding the needle close to him "So, we can do things the easy way die in this seat, the middle of the road, where I shoot you up just enough so you don't feel the pain as I throw you in the bin, or the hard way where I just tape your mouth shut and the crabs get a nice meal before we do....Are you crying? Hey, don't do that your eyes are going to dry out quickly if the tear duct empties out the water before the paralysis sets in." By this point the guy was terrified, he didn't know what was in the container or in the syringe but he knew about Tyron and knew that the guy wasn't one to play around. he said things like 'sorry' 'never do something like this again,' 'he wanted to live', all the typical things. Tyron took out the key to the handcuffs and got back to the "fan" eye level. "I am not opposed to giving second chances, I was given one so I'm cool with you getting one as well, but let me make this clear if I or one of my co-workers see or catch you getting rowdy again. You are going to wish you had those choices because I'm much more dangerous than crabs and toxins, you understand?" He nods as Tyron goes behind him and uncuffs him from the chair and he leaves crying.

two of the guards see the guy crying and walking away, and they walk inside "What did you do?" "I just scared him a little, you guys can take that container back, also tell the chief that we should have a seafood boil, I'm in the mood for crabs."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
kandii on 05/01/2023(UTC), erich hess on 05/01/2023(UTC)