logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages<12345>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kandii  
#41 Posted : 09 February 2021 17:42:39(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Niña Tarantino couldn't hide out in Spain any longer but she was still in hiding. Her manager Anniken had recently relaunched Dahlhouse and it wasn't long before Niña was ordered to return to the states to begin working again. Though she was reluctant, Niña knew it was time. Any day now, she would have no choice but to step back into the spotlight and since Anniken was a caring but dangerous woman who controlled all of Niña's money, she saw no reason to fight it. Other than her team, no one knew she was back in America and many fans could no longer recognize her after the drastic chanegs she's gone through after pregnancy. Oh...right. The last time Tyron saw his girlfriend, she was a month pregnant. Neither of them knew yet, nor did her father Alvaro when he carelessly punched and kicked his own daughter outside of Benito's hospital room.

She found out when already in hiding and made no plans to come back and relay the news to either Tyron or her family. All of the anger she had repressed with the Tarantino's had reached a boiling point and spilled over to Tyron. It was enough to convince herself that she wanted nothing to do with any of them. If she wasn't famous and obligated to work for Anniken, she would have never returned to a country where they could reach her. Raising her son all by herself was a fantasy that she still was not yet ready to let go of. Sure, it was very hard for her at first, going through a pregnancy all by herself and suffering from post-partum depression that never really let up. However, she had found a new purpose while teaching herself how to raise her son. She had named her son Ángelo because she wanted to think of him as an angel and not a product of her hell-raising family or hell-raising boyfriend. She didn't even want to think of her son as a product of herself.

Niña protected her son with all of her heart but even at his young age, she could already tell he was an adventurous spirit who should never be held back. Turning 2 in March, her son was clearly not the type of child who could sit still. He had already mastered sneaking off quietly but would get caught once he started having too much fun because of his very loud laugh. Niña and Ángelo can't help but have a lot of fun together. Some of the only happy moments she's had in the last 2 years had been while playing around with her son.

Today, Niña was picking up a few things at Target and had decided to bring Ángelo with her. For now, she was unnoticeable and she loved being able to go random places without being bothered. Ángelo was running up and down the aisle and she let him, browsing the items on the shelves and reminding him in Spanish to be careful. She wanted to ensure that he was well versed in language and so she spoke to him in Spanish, English and, all thanks to him being born in Spain, Portugese.

"Cuídate," She says, softly. Niña never minded repeating herself to her son, she had a lot of patience with him understanding that he'll either listen or or bump into a lesson. Being a busybody, Ángelo learned how to walk at just 9 months old and he was a clumsy daring kid. Whenever he got hurt, his mama was always there to check on him but she would also say, "Uh huh, now I told you to calm down. See what happens when you don't listen?" She made sure he was safe of course but let him make his mistakes. As long as she was there to help him up, she believed he'd understand why not to indulge in the situations that could hurt him. This is why Ángelo continued to waddle back and forth but slowed down juust enough to still have fun.

A tall dark man happened to turn their corner as Ángelo reached the end of the aisle. The toddler wasn't yet skilled enough to stop his feet at command so he ended up bumping into the giant adult in front of him. It was a soft bump though and he managed to not fall. Niña quickly snapped her head around to see the man in front of her child. Barely miliseconds had passed before Niña had reached her son and stepped in front of him. Ángelo looked up...

Edited by user 09 February 2021 17:50:16(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline freestylechamp  
#42 Posted : 10 February 2021 03:07:55(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Benito and Tyron have been living together long enough to be considered friends at this point. Since Nina decided to up and leave Benito has been the one to try and work out a peaceful relationship between Tyron and the Tarantino family. Pride and ego were two things that neither side was lacking in and at one point Benito wanted Tyron to stop messing with his family "She's already gone, she left you holding the bag, you don't need to do this, move on, there are better people out there that will grow to love you." Tyron would just laugh it off, "If there is one thing, I'm not a quitter and I can't back down." So when Benito heard that Tyron was in critical care he had to put his foot down. Who was going to give him a chance, who was going to look past his background, he only really knew of one person and that was Anniken. She remembered what happened between Nina and Tyron and how he took a wrap for something that nothing to do with him. She owed him a favor so it would be time to cash that favor in.

As luck would have it Tyron took to his job like a fish to water, he improved so much that he was actually named Head of Security for Dalhousie, who would want to cross him anyway now, His personality left a little bit to be desired and he was a work out junkie at this point. Even though his normal clothes his toned muscular build made him an imposing figure. Benito did worry though, after waking up from the gunshot the force to the head gave him a short-term memory loss. The doctor said he saw someone with so much trauma before, however, if he takes it easy and takes his medication he should be back to 100% soon. That was almost 4 months ago and Tyron is already starting to remember things better and better now. With his memory, the way it is he carries a little black book and pin with him. It just made things easier that way to write everything down instead of having it and forgetting what he did with it. This morning he had a list of items that he needed to get for his home and also the office. They were having a Valentine's Day party coming up and he wanted to decorate the office Benito was here just in case he forgot something along the way. "So I wrote down milk, bacon, eggs, balloons, and chocolate was there something else I was forgetting," Tyron said looking behind to talk to Benito "Girlfriend, should be on that list, this year is going to be a great year. 2020 may have sucked but 2021," Benito then went white in the face as if he has seen a ghost. Tyron sighed as he bumped into something, he looked down and saw this little boy, then his mother stood in front. The two of them stare at each other for what felt like 2 minutes but Benito grabbed Tyron's wrist and pulled him away from each other cursing himself 'Fuck, FUCK! Why is she HERE!?' Benito found his sister before when he got out of the hospital. He was always able to find her no matter where she went they thought a lot alike in that regard on where to hideout. He told her about Tyron, how he was standing up for her, going against her family, challenging their father. What did she do to that, 'Sorry, I can't come back," Really after all you have put this man through and you can only hit him with a 'sorry,' He had heard that she was staying with someone in South America possibly a guy but then she had a baby. She just left this man to be with someone else and boom have a child? try and be a good parent now?

Benito "Tyron go and check out," Tyron looked at Benito as he pushed the shopping cart into the back of Tyron's leg. He was serious about leaving them alone Tyron looked at her one more time and gave her a light smile before walking back. He whispered something in Benito's ear and then went to the checkout counter. Benito looked at his sister in a way that if he could stop her heart right now he would be tempted to try it. He took out a piece of paper and wrote down his address and gave it to her before bending down to look at his nephew, he then looked up at her "This is my nephew right?" he asked trying to remain calm. While he was pissed as hell on the inside his calm poker face that he learned from his family you would think that nothing brother him. "hi, I'm your uncle on your mom's side. Your mom is my little sister." he said to Angelo "Your mom and I have a lot of catching up to do so would you mind if you come by and see me?" He said handing him the little sheet of paper. He then stands up and looks at Nina "We have to talk about a lot of things."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#43 Posted : 10 February 2021 06:58:57(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Niña did not want to see Benito. As far as she was concerned, everything that took place in the last 3 year was her brother's fault. She was completely caught off guard by Tyron's presence but Benito being there immediately pissed her off. When Tyron flashed her a smile, she had no idea how to react. She did notice Valentine's Day decorations in his cart Everything was happening so fast and it was too much for her to emotionally process at once. In moments like these, all that could come to the surface was anger. She let Benito have it. First thing she did was look at the peice of paper, tore it up and threw the shreds at her brother. Of course she memorized the address before doing all this but she wanted him to know she had no intentions to do what he wanted her to.

"We dont have shit to talk about." She said, picking up her child and swinging him onto her hip. Ángelo had no idea what was going on but he stared down the man that walked away and the man that stood in front of his mama now. Niña continued.

"I need you to do what your drunk ass didn't do 3 years ago and stay the FUCK out my business!" She said that last part a little too loud, causing all the white women in Target to gasp. A lot of people started to take notice of the scene Niña was causing and a few even began to whisper, "Is that...Rum?" Running into her boyfriend and her brother was already cue enough to get the hell out of there but now that other's were being nosy, she knew for a fact she had to dip.

"And don't talk to my son like you know him, my son will beat your ass!" You know Niña gotta say something outrageous to make her exit.

Offline freestylechamp  
#44 Posted : 10 February 2021 07:51:41(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Benito could feel the veins popping out of his skin but he held it in, but to get over her "Good Luck with you're baby." he said loud enough for people can hear him as she walked away from him. "Rum, has a baby?" as she turned the corner Benito could only curse under his breath the last person he wanted Tyron to see. Tyron will possibly have questions and about this how she looks different and she had a baby.

Tyron and Benito checked out and while they were in the car Tyron had questions for sure. "So that's Nina? And that was her kid? cute kid, right?" Benito sighed "Look Tyron, seriously don't think too much about it, I'm sure she already has someone and you already know how she is like, don't even try it." Benito knows how this is going to go and he doesn't want the guy to die whoever sucker got her with the kid got out while he had the chance and maybe when the kid is old enough he could get out as well. They got to Benito's house and unpacked and while Tyron was off Benito called Anniken "Anniken, I know you looking to bring the team back together but why? Rum & Coke hasn't been a thing in a minute we could have brought back Coke and see what she was like as a singles act? She is just going to flake again you know."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#45 Posted : 10 February 2021 09:01:09(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Anniken received the call from Benito and news that Rum has been spotted by fans at the same exact time. Sigh. The woman has been working so hard to get everything back in order for the Dahlhouse relaunch and here comes these idiots ruining her luxorious spa time. This is what she expected though. Anniken knew forcing Niña to come back to America before she was ready would invite trouble. However, more than anything, Anniken knew it had to be done. The woman took a deep breath before answering her cell phone.

"Benito, the girl is a star and you know it. She can't run from her calling forever. At least not on my tab. Besides, don't you think Niña and Tyron learning how to coparent could motivate both of them to do better in life? Anyways, it's almost time for me to attend an important meeting, I have to go!" Not caring that she just dropped a bomb by confirming it's Tyron's child, Anniken sunk back into her spa chair, thanking her expensive pedicurist for her hard work.

Niña drove for a long time with her son in the back, strapped securely in his babyseat. She needed to think about what was the right thing to do in a situation like this. On one hand, her family and her boyfriend were dangerous people who she didn't want to influence her son. It was very hypocritical coming from her of all people but Niña gave herself credit for at least trying to distance herself from her violent tendencies. On the other hand, every child deserves to have a father present in their life and since she was blessed enough to at least have a co-parent that wasn't dead or in jail, Ángelo shouldn't have to grow up without one. Besides, who knew how long Tyron had on this earth after all he's done and been through? She was preventing her son from even talking to the other half of him which could prove to be a huge mistake anyday now.

Growing up with who she did, it was hard for Niña to swallow her pride and do the right thing most days. However, today was about her son and she cared too much for him to be the reason why he doesn't have a relationship with his father. If her philosophy was to let her child make his own mistakes and learn the way that he was meant to, then it should also apply to letting her son make the decision to keep his dad around or not once he got older. Stopping by the address Benito gave her, she parked her car in the driveway, honked the horn, unstrapped her son, and held him close to her while she waited outside. Before allowing herself to be mature though, she still had one burning question.

"WHO WERE YOU BUYING VALENTINE'S DAY GIFTS FOR?" She yells for the whole neighborhood to hear.
Offline freestylechamp  
#46 Posted : 10 February 2021 09:36:19(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Benito wanted a reason on why this was a good idea, maybe Anniken thought of something to help but she instead said co-parenting so matter of fact like she knew that before he could ask any questions she had already hung up. 'No, she didn't did she?' Sure enough, there was a loud shout about valentine's gift and Benito rushed out the door "don't go anywhere Tyron be right back," Tyron had a weird confused look on his face as he saw Benito slam the door behind him.

Benito made a b-line to Nina almost ready to choke her like he did the last time, but she had the child with her and he clenched his fist and grit his teeth "Sister, WHAT are you doing here so soon?" He wasn't going to have the boy see how dysfunctional the family can be I'm sure but at the same time non bringing in a FUCKING baby into the dysfunction would have been ideal.

Benito took a deep breath he needed to calm down he knew about this moment, it was going to happen that she was going to come back but just the logical leaps that it took to get from being there to here made him think that his father was way too soft on her at that hospital. He needed to lay out a trap something that would send the boy away so he could talk to her alone. "If you would have called I would have stop and got the little man something to eat. Come on, let's go up so you can meet him."

As they go up Benito unlocks the door and as they go in Benito pulls Nina to the side and talks to her in Portuguese

Nina, você está brincando comigo agora? Você sai para a América do Sul com um filho? Quem é o bebê de Tyron! Por favor, diga a alguém que a engravidou

Nina are you fucking kidding me right now? You leave to South America with a child? Who happens to be Tyron's baby! Please tell someone else got you pregnant?

Não acredito que essa cadela estúpida esteja relacionada a mim. Como onde diabos estava a lógica nesta parte? Você sabe o que esse homem fez em seu nome? protegendo você e agora que finalmente tivemos a chance de suavizar as coisas por aqui, você vem se foder de novo. Por que você destrói tudo o que coloca em suas mãos?? Oh, que hora de ser um bom soldado desde que Anniken ligou para você? FODA! Eu já chamei esse favor, ela fez, ela não se importa. DAMNIT!

I don't believe this stupid bitch is related to me. Like where the fuck was the logic in this part? Do you know what this man did in your name? protecting you and now that we finally got a chance to smooth things over here you come to fuck shit up again. Like why do you destroy everything you get your hands on? Oh, what it's time to be a good soldier since Anniken called you? FUCK! I already called in that favor, she done she doesn't give a fuck. DAMNIT!

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#47 Posted : 10 February 2021 10:55:32(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Niña followed her brother upstairs. Everything about the man annoyed her and she felt no need to spare his feelings. "Wait wait wait, I'm the one being scolded right now? Did you and your bestfriend not start an entire fucking bloodbath? You expect me to stick around for the bullshit with an innocent child in my stomach? The nerve!" Ángelo had no idea why the adults were screaming at each other but he really didn't care. He had Niña's phone so that he could watch some Spanish cartoons and he turned the volume up so that he could tune out of whatever was going on here.

"Did you forget? Let me remind you, Benito! All of this is YOUR fault. You came into his life, ruined his relationship, put a target on his back and now, what? You hold his dick every time he goes to the bathroom? Tyron is a grown ass man and so are you! He wouldn't have even met the family if you had kept your ass in jail. They just letting anybody out these days! You want me to be the destructive one so bad but that will always be YOU! Wherever you go, you leave a track of blood. All I did was dip because I knew what was coming! Be smart and get the hell out of my way."

Niña frowned, trying to take deep breaths before she stressed herself out too much. It was something about the men in her family that just made her blood boil. She was tired of every single last one of them and if it wasn't for the child in her hands, she would be swinging on her brother at this very moment.

"Tyron, I know you hear me out here." She says, towards the direction of the door. "Please get this confused man out my face."

Offline freestylechamp  
#48 Posted : 10 February 2021 11:21:26(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"He almost died Nina! He was shot went into a coma and had short-term memory loss." Benito remembered what happen like it was yesterday He still remembers going into that kitchen and having his hands around her neck. "Don't act like you are innocent in this, he doesn't remember most of what happened back then The earliest thing he remembers was apologizing to you and work on the King's Brawl. If you just would have stayed it wouldn't of happen. He could have helped you, but you do what you do best and run away. Just this once run away and don't come back. Or do you really just want to kill him that badly?" Benito said not looking at her with his head down. All this talk about being a star and having talent when he just found out she had a child with the one person they didn't want her to date, now having a child with him.

Tyron looked at Angelo on the phone, he wasn't really good at connecting with kids. So he went out to where Nina and Benito were. He opened the door looking at the two of them, "Benito, I can handle this." Tyron said as Benito raised his head and walked pasted bumping Tyron to get through. Tyron felt nervous but he also felt like Nina really wanted to see him. "So..um, hi." At first, he didn't know how to react to Nina being here she took and felt different, but he chalked that up to being a parent now there was a lot of things he wanted to say wanted to ask but the first thing he wanted to say was "You're a mom now huh?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#49 Posted : 10 February 2021 13:33:12(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"I know! Mariko told me everything." She tried to play it off but hearing someone say it outloud did hit her hard. She closed her eyes trying not to imagine the day Tyron could've left this world. It wasnt like all of Niña's feelings for Tyron just magically disappeared into thin air. She cared for him deeply but was too angry and humiliated to express that. In hindsight, Niña recognized that leaving Tyron here to fight by himself was wrong. With a child involved though, h what could she have possibly done to reason with an unreasonable crime family?

"Look, I did what I had to do and now I'm back. However you feel about the situation just doesn't matter right now. I have a son and it's Tyron's." She says to Benito. "Deal with it!"

Niña paused as Tyron walked up. She calmed down almost immediately in his presence. She had really ran away from a man she loved and for what? Seeing him looking healthier than ever just made her feel stupid. Niña scanned his body and looked up at Tyron.

"Hey." She said much quieter than she had been just seconds before. When he asked about her being a mom now, Niña shrugged "I guess I am. Um..what's up?"
Offline freestylechamp  
#50 Posted : 10 February 2021 13:55:18(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"My job, you wanted to know what I got Valentine's day stuff for, I'm head of security so I wanted to something for my coworkers. As a joke I dressed up as a slasher for the party and that went about as well as you would expect it too." Tyron felt like he had this warmth come over him seeing Niña again after what felt like a long time. She seems nervous and that is something he didn't remember her being like before ever. He remembered her confidence and bravery but it like that it has been stripped from her.

"Umm I'm sorry things had happen and I got a job but their is a lot of things I don't remember yet, so if something happen during that time then tell me," Tyron looked at her wanting to know what really happen with him as everyone just left him in the dark about it having that vague feeling just frustrated him as he tried to get answers but no one will tell him anything.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#51 Posted : 11 February 2021 06:43:51(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Niña folded her arms as a dumb look came across her face. She felt like boo boo the fool right about now. "Oh. I-I just thought you'd have a Valentine because..." Niña had not been with anyone since Tyron. Between all the family drama and the birth of her son, she no longer had any interest in love. At least, not a love without Tyron. She didn't even know if she still wanted him, she had confused herself by being gone for so long.

Niña was no longer who she once was. Spending almost 3 years in isolation gave her a lot of time to think and regret. She was still a fire ball but didn't fight her own feelings as much. Even if it led her to look a little moody or softer at times, she spent less energy tryng to conceal what she felt. When it comes to Tyron, she feels guilty and it was hard for her to hide that. The more time that passed, the less logic Niña saw in her decision to run off alone. She stood by it for as long as she could but that doesn't mean she didn't have her doubts all the way through. She listened to what he had to say.

"Well, what do you want to know?" Niña asked when Tyron revealed he didn't have his full memory. "I left because of my father, not really because of you..." She admitted. "Well, it was because of you. You and him. Everybody knows what happens when two big dogs go at it. There's no way yall could get along when you're so much alike. I've been dealing with this shit my whole life, Tyron. I love my family but I'm tired of this shit. I thought I'd free myself by building my own fmaily but it just feels like...like, even though I feel you display mostly the better qualities of my father, this could still be a trap right back into that prison." She sighed.

"It's not fun growing up around blood money, you know? At first, it feels normal because it's all you have. Then," It was hard for Niña to express all of the htoughts that came up at that moment. She just understood that it was not a life she wanted for her own son. "Ángelo deserves a chance and I just don't know if he'll have a better chance with you in his life or without."

Edited by user 11 February 2021 06:49:42(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline freestylechamp  
#52 Posted : 11 February 2021 12:22:11(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"I doubt anyone wanted to date someone as out there as me, I would need to have someone as wild and as out there as me." While Tyron wasn't off the deep end anymore his reputation far exceeded anything else about him. Even now people are afraid to go near him from past experiences and he had to live with that but he was okay with being in that space it just made it lonely.

One of the things that helped Tyron in the past was therapy. Emotional and mental support but something that also helped his mental state that seem to not carry over was this other persona. Tyron was a classical case of someone who developed
Dissociative Identity Disorder. Maybe this person was just a coping tactic to remove all the pain that he was feeling and going through. It's not like Tyron could blame Niña from wanting to escape the family and other things that tied her down. Tyron himself wanted to escape himself and his position.

"So, we were dating and your family disapproved of me? I mean I can see why, but my question is how did we even become a thing?" Something like this Tyron couldn't explain they seem pretty different. Character wise he would have never imagined that he would have traits like her father. To make matters worst it was a father that she wanted to pull away from. Was there relationship something that she wanted to pull away from as well? This fear of being trapped Tyron happened to pull out a note that was actually a living will he called it. "Here, while I was going through some of the old things I found this."

Nina if you are reading this well...I'm sorry that you're reading this and not hearing this from me. I have enjoyed this time we spent together and it kinda frustrating we didn't hit it off sooner but we were in two separate places at the time and mentally it would have been a dumpster fire. If I was the person then trying to date you I could see why your family would hate me. Still I'm not the type to get mushie on you so keep your head up, fuck the world, and do you

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#53 Posted : 11 February 2021 20:16:47(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Oh, please. You are so fine and all that crazy shit makes you sexier. Who wouldn't want you?" Of course, Niña knew that everybody wasn't about that life. The lifestyle Tyron leads has him stuck between two very dark worlds: the streets and corporate Hollywood. It made sense why a lot of the businesswomen in Hollywood would want nothing to do with him but if they were normal people around other normal people, Niña knew he would have all types of women laying on his chest asking if he's really killed people and giggling when they received the answer. The killers got money and that's all the girls are worried about.

"How did we become a thing? Well..." Niña took some time out to think about the beginning. "We were on King's Brawl. We made a truce for the cameras but then it kind of became real. See, we used to hate each other because of who we were associated with. Soon as we gave each other a chance, it was like magic." She began to smile thinking about how far they had come in their odd relationship. Tyron always thought he'd be the one to betray her in the name of revenge but instead, Niña just hurt him again. Even though he didn't make it seem like her leaving was that hard on him, she knew it was.

"I remember when we first started fucking and we told each other that we were just having fun. Then as we got closer, you just jumped out and said that you needed someone who you could talk to and really depend on, someone wouldn't get scared and runaway." She let out a deep breat, grabbing Tyron's hand so that he could really feel her energy.

"I'm sorry for not being here for you. No matter how I felt, I shouldn't have left without a word. I left you all alone and that's not right." She shook her head. "What we had was real. I should've stood by your side and proved it to you."

When Tyron gave her the old note that he wrote to Niña while she was away, she took a moment to read it. It wasn't soon before a couple of tears dropped onto the paper.

Offline freestylechamp  
#54 Posted : 12 February 2021 13:13:23(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

As much as Tyron wanted to get out on his own He was really confined to Work, Gym, Home. A lot of himself wanted to work out his anger and frustration but at the same time, he used working out as an escape to not think and just react. Before he was using music until people didn't want to hear from him and at this point, he was directing all of his energy into training. That isn't to say that he has completely given up on music but there was no time. There was a lot of time for anything in his schedule so going out to the clubs or urban places where gangsters and mobsters was a plus he didn't have time for it. Even before he had made a lot of enemies taking down the petty foot soldiers and morale bankrupt cops to even be able to go in without leaving with more bodies on his count. "No, I don't think it would really work out, You know Anniken can be pretty demand when you work for her, so I really didn't have time for romantic stuff."

Tyron listened intently but also skeptically. He would like to think that they would go off for there to be anything but being a fling. "You really know how to pick'em, don't you. You go from a small little Asian girl to me. If that's not the wildest spectrum I have ever seen, it makes me question what is out of your strike zone." he said jokingly. He didn't know how it happened but from what he heard he sort of pieced it together that they started dating as a fling as her parents at mad at her for that. Why they did we might not know unless he asked but right now he felt, content. He wasn't happy he felt but it wasn't sad either. Maybe he should have felt mad that they tried to push them away from each other but what he felt was a relief. If she never wanted to see him she wouldn't be here in front of him holding his hand.

Seeing her cry as she began to read and seeing how hurt she was Tyron stepped in and held her in his arms. What he wanted to provide was some comfort. He didn't want to see her be in this kind of pain and now that she was here they can kind of get back to normal maybe even have a real shot at a relationship. He held her until she was able to calm down, "I wrote that I guessing when you left and I think what I was trying to say was you should be free to make your own choices you don't need to be confined, I liked the fact that you beat to your own drum and did things your way. I still admire those qualities."

Tyron waited until she wasn't crying anymore and gave her time to get herself together before he brought up her son. "So, you haven't been with anyone else but me huh?" he said looking at Angelo, he didn't think he was going to get this kind of 'surprise I'm back and I brought you a son,' kind of gift.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#55 Posted : 12 February 2021 13:58:26(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Nina looked up at him, trying to wipe her tears away. Underneath it all, Tyron really was such a sweet man. She realized that the reason he didn't seem mad at her for leaving is because he respected her decision to be free. This interaction was making her feel dumber and dumber. She didn't understand herself or why she made the decisions that she did but she could see that Tyron was someone who geniunely wanted to make the effort to understand. He's the person she's been begging for this whole time.

"Well, I tried that shit and I don't like it. Tyron, I don't want to be free without you, that's the conclusion I came to. I made myself so miserable trying to prove to myself that I didn't need you." As he held her, she held onto his shirt with one hand and held the note close to her with the other.

"It's like you have a deathwish or something, I don't get it. Why do you want me to see you dead so bad? Writing notes and shit like I wont set this whole city on fire for you. Even if I have to go to war with my entire family, I--" A few more tears came rolling down her cheeks. As many problems as she's had with the Tarantino's, she's never chosen anyone over them. Niña was deeply loyal to her family and saying these words were hard for her so she stopped talking.

Niña sighed. "Why would I run from one man to another? I don't even like yall like that." She groaned. Seeing him look over at his son made her look over at Ángelo too.

"I hope y'all get along. Children aren't really as hard as they say. You just talk to them and play with them and they grow up thinking you're the best person in the world." She laid her head on his chest, hoping he wouldn't let her go any time soon.
Offline freestylechamp  
#56 Posted : 12 February 2021 14:20:53(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"I don't think you really knew how I felt about you even in that club where you took me back to studio60 remember that." While it wasn't a death he wanted he felt like she would do it. Back before the truce where she trapped him he knew what he was walking into and he wanted to see how far that he even planned to blow himself up that night. He was expecting something but she just stopped, well it was interrupted, and he lived for another day but it was her conviction and loyalty that he also admired and respected.

"I love you too, Niña" while he was hard the first time to say words like 'I love you' before. He didn't have the same baggage as before. Last time he didn't know what they were and how long it was going to last. It was something that he had no control over so when he thought about it this was something fickle and she would be done with it when she would find something better. Here she admitted to leaving and not being happy. That she missed being with him and wanted to be happy together.

"Again, your strike zone. Is pretty questionable, but" he said looking at angelo "I wish I could have been there to see him and watch him grow. I sure it what difficult to do on your own but I can sympathize with it. Our upbringing isn't something to be fond of so having a clean slate can be very helpful. I'm also glad he got his looks from his mom."

As much as he wanted to hold on to her he let go to go and see the son he didn't know he had. Holding Niña's hand he walked over to him and bent down to look at him "Hi, I'm Ty, what's your name?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#57 Posted : 12 February 2021 14:39:00(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"I remember you being mad I didnt want to kill you." She shook her head and chuckled a little. "Something is really wrong with you. And us. But I don't care." She shrugged. She had tried before and trying to be with normal people just was never going to work for her. Even when she tried to scout out someone who looked like they had nothing dangerous going on like Mariko and Brandon, she always ended up finding out they were somehow involved with the same alternative lifestyle that she was born into. With Tyron, she no longer ran from trying to be with someone from her own twisted background. At least this way they could try to become normal people together. If that's even what they wanted.

Nina looked him in his eyes. "I love you more."

"I should've gave you the chance to be there. He's turning 2 next month. He's quiet and observational just like you but then sometimes, he's really loud and playful like me. The perfect balance." She tells him, trying to give him an idea of what his son acts like so far in his childhood.

When they walked over to the child, he looked up from his mother's phone. He took a minute to look at the man in front of him, not knowing who he was but sensing something familiar about him. He cheesed at his father. "Angelo!" He tried his best to say in mumbled up toddler talk. He understood a lot but was still learning how to form the words to talk back.

Offline freestylechamp  
#58 Posted : 14 February 2021 05:04:01(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyron nods his head. it was embarrassing but it was something that got him up to this point they wouldn't haven't gotten together unless those extreme steps were taken. "Still a little upset about it, but it all worked out in the end." Being in a relationship with Nina was something that he found a hard time picturing. It was one of those you had to be there to experience the madness in order to really understand it. He thought that it must have been a wild time because they were at each other before on opposing sides but who knew that they had such a similar mindset and awareness of the world around them. There was a sense of "I have to get out," frame of mind that pushed them to do what they did.

Tyron gave her a smile and a kiss on the forehead when she said she loved him. It was a feeling of warmth that he hadn't felt in a long time, being able to hold her like this was something that he wanted to do for a long time but didn't realize it until it was actually happening. She talked about Angelo and what he was like as a small child. His upbring and childhood wasn't the best and wasn't something that he to look to us a bright point to be "Ah, that's how I should raise a child." Instead, he thought back to the things he used to do at such a young age and he remembered he was curious about everything but also learning about people's behaviors and actions. Tyron just smiled and at him opening his arms and holding the boy lightly being close to his chest that he could hear his heartbeat.

Benito just looked at them and got a phone call, he talked on the phone for a while and hung up "Nina, why don't you take him for the night since V-day is coming up, and you are back in town. I'm sure there is a lot to talk about and do things." Tyron looked back at Benito "I'll go but you are kicking me out, you have someone coming over?" Benito looked at the two of them, "Yea, I have someone coming over and it will mess a lot of stuff up if the two, well the three of you are here, and since Tyron has nowhere to go? Take him home with you."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#59 Posted : 14 February 2021 06:22:10(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Angelo let out a childish giggle and hugged his father back. Niña smiled seeing them together. Deep in her heart, she really hoped that Tyron and Angelo would have a good relationship forever. Even if Tyron and Niña didnt end up working out, she never wanted it to get in the way of their relationship. She had let it go on for long enough and it's something she no longer wanted to feel guilty about.

Niña shrugged at the idea of bringing Tyron back to her old place. "I mean, if it's cool with you, it's cool with me." She says to Ty. "I just moved back into the old place a few weeks ago." When hearing Tyron has no place to go, she started to ask questions. "Um..Anniken ain't paying your ass?" She shook her head.

She picked up her son and put him on her hip. Rgiht before leaving, she looked back at her brother. "Oh and Benito. Th-" She took a deep breath before mustering up the words that she really didn't want to say. "Thank you for looking out for Tyron."
Offline freestylechamp  
#60 Posted : 14 February 2021 13:21:36(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyron looked at Niña before laughing at do you get paid. "Yes, I get paid, but," pointing to his head "It wouldn't be best for me to live on my own for the time being considering I might forget something and then be out of luck. Living with someone is better for me. But yea I would love to come over and spend some time with you guys." He got up somewhat reluctantly cause he would have to separate from his son but he needed to pack his things if he was going to be going over to her place for a little while.

Benito went into the room Tyron was staying in and helped him pack some of his things "I don't want to see you back here, you got what you wanted so don't have any regrets about it."

Tyron nods his head and when he was done packing he gave Benito a handshake but pulled him into a hug saying a quiet "thank you" Tyron then left with some stuff walking to the car. Benito looked at his sister as she tried hard to choke up some gratitude for taking care of him. He didn't say anything to her but he gave her a nod for the effort.

When they left he got back on the phone and his mother pick up the phone "Ma, they are together. Tell Dad if he goes off the handle this time it is going to be a bloodbath that I don't think the family could recover from. Let this go,"

Tyron got him the car and rode to Niña place when they got there it was nice, much nicer than the studio apartment Benito was holed up in. "Wow, I don't get paid this much."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage