logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages<1234>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#41 Posted : 28 June 2009 05:41:46(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
troymazing wrote:
What? He only said that you calling me a tranny is in fact offensive. I never used any racial slurs, and therefore I didn't discriminate. Anything said in character is just that, in character.

You have said worse things to me, WORSE.
Offline troymazing  
#42 Posted : 28 June 2009 05:44:22(UTC)
troymazing

Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
troymazing wrote:
What? He only said that you calling me a tranny is in fact offensive. I never used any racial slurs, and therefore I didn't discriminate. Anything said in character is just that, in character.

When? I called you a bitch. Yup. But that's not discriminatory, nor did I do it repeatedly. I'd like to to tell me the worse things I have said.
GirlSpice wrote:
Oh well.. she sits outside then. LOL!

Offline xNightsidex  
#43 Posted : 28 June 2009 05:45:37(UTC)
xNightsidex

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 20 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Being a member of the Gay community on the forum, I'm also empathising the offence you're causing Troy in this, so I'll offer a warning as it counts as discrimination. Continue, and a suspension may be deemed an appropriate course of action to take.

Now, continue with this thread on topic, without all the hate, or action will be taken by us mods.

Really are you kidding me? Because your a memeber of the gay community? Is that how you want to represent the gay community, you should be ashamed of yourself. Like Perez Hilton. He has offended me as well, you can just target me, If I'm getting suspended she has to get suspended as well, I have nothing against gay people and I apologyzed if I offended anyone if you read the thread carefully. It would be unfair if I'm the only one suspended for this shit. He can't get special treatment because He is gay, do you have something against straight people.

Hahah well this is an uneducated response surely. As Troy said, I merely stepped in when the conversation turned to discrimination of the LGBT community. Of which calling one of the members a tranny, against their wishes and to their offense, is not considered very highly...

I don't see how I'm "representing" the gay community, I'm one gay man, standing up for another who's being discriminated again. And either way I wouldn't be ashamed as I have no reason to be. Now, if Troy were using discriminatory slurs against you for being straight or whatever, then of course I'd address that also, but he isn't.

As I said, if you continue discriminating members of a different culture to you on the forum, then action will be taken.

EDIT: And just to clarify, name calling =/= discrimination.
#44 Posted : 28 June 2009 05:48:54(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

troymazing wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
troymazing wrote:

When? I called you a bitch. Yup. But that's not discriminatory, nor did I do it repeatedly. I'd like to to tell me the worse things I have said.

Your gay but your still a male and you calling me a btich is discrimination to women.
and many other things.
Offline xNightsidex  
#45 Posted : 28 June 2009 05:50:07(UTC)
xNightsidex

Man
United Kingdom

stephaniewazhere wrote:
troymazing wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
troymazing wrote:

Your gay but your still a male and you calling me a btich is discrimination to women.
and many other things.

It's slightly more generalistic than calling someone a tranny. Straws are being clutched here.
Offline troymazing  
#46 Posted : 28 June 2009 05:51:38(UTC)
troymazing

Man

stephaniewazhere wrote:
troymazing wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
troymazing wrote:

and many other things.

Nope. I could call Lewis a bitch, is that discrimination to women even though he's a guy? If I called you 'my bitch' it'd be discriminatory towards women, because it makes it seem that I as a male am dominant, but I did not use it in that context. I'd LOVE for you to explain to me "many other things". I called Stac(e)y a bitch once, but it was in jest, because actually, I call most of my friends bitches.
GirlSpice wrote:

#47 Posted : 28 June 2009 05:52:37(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

xNightsidex wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Being a member of the Gay community on the forum, I'm also empathising the offence you're causing Troy in this, so I'll offer a warning as it counts as discrimination. Continue, and a suspension may be deemed an appropriate course of action to take.

Now, continue with this thread on topic, without all the hate, or action will be taken by us mods.

Really are you kidding me? Because your a memeber of the gay community? Is that how you want to represent the gay community, you should be ashamed of yourself. Like Perez Hilton. He has offended me as well, you can just target me, If I'm getting suspended she has to get suspended as well, I have nothing against gay people and I apologyzed if I offended anyone if you read the thread carefully. It would be unfair if I'm the only one suspended for this shit. He can't get special treatment because He is gay, do you have something against straight people.

Hahah well this is an uneducated response surely. As Troy said, I merely stepped in when the conversation turned to discrimination of the LGBT community. Of which calling one of the members a tranny, against their wishes and to their offense, is not considered very highly...

I don't see how I'm "representing" the gay community, I'm one gay man, standing up for another who's being discriminated again. And either way I wouldn't be ashamed as I have no reason to be. Now, if Troy were using discriminatory slurs against you for being straight or whatever, then of course I'd address that also, but he isn't.

As I said, if you continue discriminating members of a different culture to you on the forum, then action will be taken.

EDIT: And just to clarify, name calling =/= discrimination.

Your representing gay people just like I represent straight people by saying Gay community. The world doesn't just revolve around gay people. When I was discriminated in this forum nobody took it to safe measures. Exactly name calling = discriminating.

I LOVE GAY PEOPLE AND I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST YOU, but wether your gay or not if you disrepect me I will disrespect you back.
I'm done.
Offline troymazing  
#48 Posted : 28 June 2009 05:54:02(UTC)
troymazing

Man

stephaniewazhere wrote:
Exactly name calling = discriminating.

=/= is "does not equal"
GirlSpice wrote:

Offline xNightsidex  
#49 Posted : 28 June 2009 05:57:25(UTC)
xNightsidex

Man
United Kingdom

I don't recall a time people were discriminatory of you directly in here? Though if it was, it was likely before mods could do a lot to interfere with it as we probably were not elected yet.

As Troy said, =/= means "doesn't equal". Name calling isn't the same as discrimination. For example if I were to call you an idiot, that would be namecalling. If I were to say "all of [community X] are idiots", it would be though. Not to mention calling someone a tranny, or a fag, etc. would be regarded as far more insulting than calling someone a bitch or an idiot, because of the connotations meant behind said insult. An insult is still an insult, but discrimination is far more unsavoury.

Two wrongs don't always make a right.
#50 Posted : 28 June 2009 05:58:44(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

xNightsidex wrote:
I don't recall a time people were discriminatory of you directly in here? Though if it was, it was likely before mods could do a lot to interfere with it as we probably were not elected yet.

As Troy said, =/= means "doesn't equal". Name calling isn't the same as discrimination. For example if I were to call you an idiot, that would be namecalling. If I were to say "all of [community X] are idiots", it would be though. Not to mention calling someone a tranny, or a fag, etc. would be regarded as far more insulting than calling someone a bitch or an idiot, because of the connotations meant behind said insult. An insult is still an insult, but discrimination is far more unsavoury.

I meant this:
If A man calling a woman a bitch is not discriminating then A A woman calling man a tranny isn't either.

Edited by user 28 June 2009 06:02:22(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline troymazing  
#51 Posted : 28 June 2009 06:01:31(UTC)
troymazing

Man

stephaniewazhere wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:

A man calling a woman a bitch can be discriminating. Not as much if your from the UK but in America yes.

Well then, I guess when you become a mod you will be able to determine what's discriminatory what's not. Until that day, we have God's gift in mod form, Lewis.
GirlSpice wrote:

Offline xNightsidex  
#52 Posted : 28 June 2009 06:02:54(UTC)
xNightsidex

Man
United Kingdom

stephaniewazhere wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:

A man calling a woman a bitch can be discriminating. Not as much if your from the UK but in America yes.

You meant offense to Troy by calling him a tranny, in the sense you were insulting him by saying he was a woman that should be/looked like a man. Hence "her, er I mean him"

Troy most likely used it as a generalistic vent of frustration, which is not an uncommon thing on this forum.

And on top of that, do remember, the majority of members on this forum are based in the UK.
Offline bikz  
#53 Posted : 28 June 2009 06:04:24(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Stephy's right - "bitch" is discriminatory towards female dogs. Back on topic or I'll lock it.

Edited by user 28 June 2009 06:05:20(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
#54 Posted : 28 June 2009 06:06:31(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

I meant this:
If A man calling a woman a bitch is not discriminating then A A woman calling man a tranny isn't either.
#55 Posted : 28 June 2009 06:09:01(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

I will be posting lyrics to 8 of my songs I have written soon.
Offline troymazing  
#56 Posted : 28 June 2009 06:09:31(UTC)
troymazing

Man

stephaniewazhere wrote:
I meant this:

Not the same. At all. Then I guess if you can call me a tranny then I can use racial slurs when referring to you? Since it's all the same? Bitch is a general swear, like fucker, prick, dickhead, etc.

Edited by user 28 June 2009 06:16:22(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

GirlSpice wrote:

Offline asdf  
#57 Posted : 28 June 2009 06:52:00(UTC)
asdf

Man

Was thanked: 539 time(s) in 290 post(s)
Yea, if you think you are good enough then go for it.
Proud member since September 6th, 2007!

Proud to be a mod since May 5th, 2011!

Currently writing the longest Solo-Written RP in Rockstar Game History
Offline old.gregg  
#58 Posted : 28 June 2009 10:10:17(UTC)
old.gregg

Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 6 post(s)
I am so tired of this. Every time I go on the forum, someone has 'offended' Steph. It's an online forum, people are going to be harsh - grow up, or just leave. The things people have said to you in this thread are not discrimination, you just want them to be! You're making this quite an unpleasant (and frankly, boring) place to be. You could say this happens all the time, but there's always one thing in common in the majority of arguments around here - Steph.

Back on topic (all of you, not just Steph), or locked.

Edited by user 28 June 2009 10:10:50(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

-
#59 Posted : 28 June 2009 10:21:06(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

old.gregg wrote:
I am so tired of this. Every time I go on the forum, someone has 'offended' Steph. It's an online forum, people are going to be harsh - grow up, or just leave. The things people have said to you in this thread are not discrimination, you just want them to be! You're making this quite an unpleasant (and frankly, boring) place to be. You could say this happens all the time, but there's always one thing in common in the majority of arguments around here - Steph.

Just to tell you this whole situation started with someone talking about me, I defend myself, and someone else goes into that persons side because they hate me, so then I go agaisnt that person and soemone alse things that I've gone mad because I'm arguing with two people so they join the other side and since many are against me it looks like I have started the problem. I'm not saying all people are against me. But if someone talks about me I will defend myself no matter what. I have that right. And im sick of of the fact that when you mention names in a problem you only mention mine, what about troymazing and blueleh. Its like I'm a target. I feel bullied.

I was done with the subject long time ago and they kept bringing it up.

I don't want this thread to be locked because I'm going to be updating some good things on here.
Offline troymazing  
#60 Posted : 28 June 2009 10:23:17(UTC)
troymazing

Man

stephaniewazhere wrote:
old.gregg wrote:

Just to tell you this whole situation started with someone talking about me, I defend myself, and someone else goes into that persons side because they hate me, so then I go agaisnt that person and soemone alse things that I've gone mad because I'm arguing with two people so they join the other side and since many are against me it looks like I have started the problem. I'm not saying all people are against me. But if someone talks about me I will defend myself no matter what. I have that right. And im sick of of the fact that when you mention names in a problem you only mention mine, what about troymazing and blueleh. Its like I'm a target. I feel bullied.

I was done with the subject long time ago and they kept bringing it up.

I don't want this thread to be locked because I'm going to be updating some good things on here.

When he mentioned your name, it was only because he was explaining how whenever there's conflict on the forum, you're usually involved. He was not bullying or targeting anyone. He was simply stating the facts.
GirlSpice wrote: