logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

114 Pages<12345>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#41 Posted : 05 May 2020 10:18:06(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Groups: Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
Cameron looked around the room and waved and smiles at everyone who was waving at him.

"Man I feel so out of place here, your all like big stars, im just a young kid in comparison"
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#42 Posted : 05 May 2020 10:19:28(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
David waves at Silver Spoon. "Man you're a macho aren't you? But I don't really remember you... I mean... wait were you Stephanie Fierce's fiancee?"

He then turns to Jerry and laughs. "Thaanks, it took many tries to get to this color, but you know what I just want to be different, do special hair color for me"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari πŸ‘©πŸΎβ€πŸ¦², Rose Hemsworth πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦°, David Hernandez πŸ‘±πŸ», Natasha Stanovski πŸ‘§πŸ», Fabriano Galore πŸ‘¨πŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline Famouss7x7  
#43 Posted : 05 May 2020 10:20:18(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Gemma bats her eyelashes and hunches when she hears a rude comment from Stephanie. β€œWhatever..” she says turning to Silverspoon β€œAwww house sweet! Nice to meet you!”

On the other hand. Jerry starts looking around. β€œWe’ve got to wait for drinks right? Come on big brother!”
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina Lake β€’ Aubrey Mikkel β€’ Sabina β€’ James Urie β€’ Austin Nimmo β€’ Mandy Williams β€’ The Wolverines
β€’ Jerry Holmes β€’ Marina Balan β€’ Miamiβ€’ BYS β€’ Naomi β€’ Suzie β€’ Aaron Styles β€’ Cory Dionne β€’ The Kittens
β€’ Brittany Knox β€’ Dennis Shaw β€’ Gemma β€’ Payton β€’ Cassie Valentine β€’ JT Rodriguez β€’ Jay-C β€’Nick Urie β€’ PRÓXIMO

User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#44 Posted : 05 May 2020 10:21:29(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Originally Posted by: FiveT Go to Quoted Post
David waves at Silver Spoon. "Man you're a macho aren't you? But I don't really remember you... I mean... wait were you Stephanie Fierce's fiancee?"

He then turns to Jerry and laughs. "Thaanks, it took many tries to get to this color, but you know what I just want to be different, do special hair color for me"

Silver Spoons lets out a chuckle and then acts out taking bullets to the chest in a charming manner "Oh man, you shot me, you got me deep".
Offline BrownSugar  
#45 Posted : 05 May 2020 10:22:06(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19116 time(s) in 7587 post(s)
"This time, I'm not taking anyone's shit..."

UserPostedImage

It's a sunny and bright day while Jayne is outside in a lawn chair. She's got on dark ray bans and a cigarette hangs from her mouth. "Let's try this again, shall we? I'm Jayne Wriggle. Some of you might remember me from that one year of Big Brother. You know, the one that didn't officially finish? Well, for years I claimed to have won that one. This year I am here to get an official win."

After this, she looks wistfully off into the distance before looking back to the camera with a little shrug. "That's pretty much all I've done. I've done some acting in movies you've never seen and I once had a band that nobody listened to. Who'd have guessed there really isn't a market for third wave ska anymore? certainly not I!" Jayne takes a drag from her cigarette and blows a small smoke ring before continuing. "I've changed a lot since the last time I was on Big Brother. When I was on there ,and for a lot of time in my life actually, I sort of projected a wide eyed innocence. This was sort of a defense mechanism against where I came from. My father is an exploitation film director, Randy Wriggle. Whom some people may know as the adoptive father of Erich Hess, yes, that one. So, I didn't want to be associated with...that. So fast forward a bit to one failed relationship, some time in Scotland? Boom. Here I am."

Jayne takes a meaningful look at her cigarette and raises her eyebrow above the frame of the sunglasses. "This time, I'm not taking anyone's shit. Some creepy fucker keeps hitting on me? I'll put their ass in the pool." She gives a little giggle and adjusts her position in the chair before sighing and trying to think of what she should say next. "Um..let's see..I think I'll bring an element of fun to the house. I deal with with boredom by doing whatever pops into my head first. I'll be the one stealing all the light bulbs or whatever. If you don't like fun, well then you aren't going to like me and vice versa." Jayne now stands and the camera just shows her knees until she picks it up and holds it in front of her as she walks back into the house. "I'm also single and ready to mingle. So there is potential to see me smooch someone. " She laughs and pulls down her sunglasses before giving the cheesiest wink and point you've ever seen.

Christopher: Random fact: Jayne's father is also the adoptive father of past contestant Erich Hess. She also once slept in a coffin as part of a dare. Let's hope she finds Big Brother's of a higher standard. Give it up for Jayne!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY β€’ DUSTYN β€’ OSCAR β€’ RILEY β€’ SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU β€’ CARTER LEE β€’ JAKE β€’ MYLES β€’ ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN β€’ CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE β€’ CHRIS β€’ JASON β€’ LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE β€’ LINCOLN β€’ LAYLA β€’ MERCEDES β€’ MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA β€’ DENEIL β€’ CHICAGO NOBODY β€’ BLOOM β€’ SONNY β€’ VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN β€’ ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS β€’ ALFIE SUMMERS β€’ MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON β€’ KONSTANTIN β€’ FAYETTE β€’ SAYYID

thanks 4 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 05/05/2020(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 05/05/2020(UTC), erich hess on 05/05/2020(UTC), FiveT on 05/05/2020(UTC)
#46 Posted : 05 May 2020 10:22:18(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Stephanie Ortiz notices that Gemmma heard what she said and tries her best not to laugh.

"You are so beautiful sweetheart, I loved your music!"
#47 Posted : 05 May 2020 10:22:59(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Stephanie Ortiz mouths to the camera "Who's that?" and then sighs.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#48 Posted : 05 May 2020 10:23:56(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Cameron smiles at Gemma as she walked in. "Oh man its Gemma jeez, you was my first crush like ever!"
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#49 Posted : 05 May 2020 10:25:33(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David looks amused at Silver Spoon, observing every movement with open mouth.

"That's weird I usually don't shoot at men, they shoot at me..."

He then pauses realising he's in Big Brother before saying anything too off limits. He pretends to look away and looks at Stephanie Ortiz trying to understand what's going on. He doesn't understand much though and looks back at Silver Spoon while casually turning heads and waving at new housemates.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari πŸ‘©πŸΎβ€πŸ¦², Rose Hemsworth πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦°, David Hernandez πŸ‘±πŸ», Natasha Stanovski πŸ‘§πŸ», Fabriano Galore πŸ‘¨πŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline erich hess  
#50 Posted : 05 May 2020 10:27:19(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17915 time(s) in 10409 post(s)
jayne hams it up on on the walk into the house. she wasnt going to get much of a chance to ever have this many eyes on her again. she gave her best model strut down the aisle before stopping short of the house entrance. "hello,old friend." she sayn under her breath before giving a little salute to the crowd and stepping inside. once inside,she gives everyone a little hello and just sticks her tongue out at erica. jayne then hops up on the counter beside erica. this was the only person she knew,so she was going to stay by her.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
#51 Posted : 05 May 2020 10:27:23(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Silver Spoons notices David as his heart....well maybe not his heart ;) is just split in many directions..

"I'm from Tennessee . This right here is like hitting the lottery man" he says in his southern country accent.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#52 Posted : 05 May 2020 10:27:56(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Cameron smiles at Gemma as she walked in. "Oh man its Gemma jeez, you was my first crush like ever!"

Gemma giggles and blushes looking at the very handsome Cameron. β€œAw aren’t you just the sweetest?” Gemma runs her hands through her hair. β€œHow old are you?”

Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post
Stephanie Ortiz notices that Gemmma heard what she said and tries her best not to laugh.

"You are so beautiful sweetheart, I loved your music!"

Gemma turns over to Stephanie. β€œOh I’m sure you have sweetie! What’s your favorite song of mine?” Gemma says asking Stephanie getting a hint of fairness from her.

Originally Posted by: FiveT Go to Quoted Post

Jerry smiles talking to David. β€œI’m all about being different. Fuck being the same. I’m all about that, man.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina Lake β€’ Aubrey Mikkel β€’ Sabina β€’ James Urie β€’ Austin Nimmo β€’ Mandy Williams β€’ The Wolverines
β€’ Jerry Holmes β€’ Marina Balan β€’ Miamiβ€’ BYS β€’ Naomi β€’ Suzie β€’ Aaron Styles β€’ Cory Dionne β€’ The Kittens
β€’ Brittany Knox β€’ Dennis Shaw β€’ Gemma β€’ Payton β€’ Cassie Valentine β€’ JT Rodriguez β€’ Jay-C β€’Nick Urie β€’ PRÓXIMO

Offline BrownSugar  
#53 Posted : 05 May 2020 10:28:18(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I'm not going to lay down just for the sake of harmony."

UserPostedImage

Hey, what's up, guys? I'm Blake Williams, coming in all the way from Florida. I'm probably most known for being a member of the boyband The Zone as well as a few personal mishaps that keep the gossip sites and some sad individuals occupied.

I'm the cousin of Mandy Williams and even though I've been involved in music since I was a kid, I kinda came to everyone's attention through her in the early days. When The Zone formed, we were like the US answer to Weekend. We came up in the early 2010's when there was just this huge explosion of pop music and all these groups taking over. It was a fucking wild time, man. I was a little wet behind the ears to it all back then and fell into some shitty stuff which still provides some fodder for some people. I'd say my relationship with Dustyn Blue certainly gets tongues wagging. We, uh...yeah, we had a very interesting time together, haha! Seriously though, even personal shit aside, we were still a media frenzy back in the day. Two members of the hottest new bands in the world coming out of the closet and dating one another on such a public scale, it hadn't been seen before. I think we would've burnt out regardless, dude. Couldn't so much as breathe without an article being written. Yeah...crazy times.

I think that people are expecting me to be a little hot-headed and argumentative and they'd be right. I'm not a pushover. I'm not going to lay down just for the sake of harmony. If someone is starting shit, they're gonna learn the hard way. I'm also not a morning person so don't even think about talking to me before I've had a few cups of coffee and a cigarette. I won't be bullied in there. I know how to handle myself. Drama? Water off a duck's back. I don't want to see any overly loud and obnoxious people in there. We're all there to have a good time. Just shut up and enjoy the experience.

I signed up because I realised life is too short. My girlfriend passed away a few months ago and CBB is something I've been offered in the past but I always declined. I was too worried about image or how I'd cope. Just a million and one reasons not to do it, despite the positives. I decided to swallow my pride and just do it. Have a few weeks of fun. Not many people are lucky enough to say they've been in that iconic house. I'll definitely miss my freedom and I'm not sure how I'll adjust to listening to Big Brother's rules. Expect some sparks to fly in the Diary Room, folks!

I'll see you on the other side...after my inevitable therapy session.

Christopher: Random fact: Blake is among a rare group of people in the world who are allergic to beetroot. He also states that he HATES when people play with their eyes. I wonder how he feels about the Big Brother logos surrounding him? Ladies and gents, welcome Blake!
UserPostedImage

thanks 4 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
FiveT on 05/05/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 05/05/2020(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 05/05/2020(UTC), erich hess on 05/05/2020(UTC)
#54 Posted : 05 May 2020 10:29:49(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Stephanie Ortiz turns to Gemma still attempting not to burst out laughing.

"Ummm....." she says knowing very well she doesn't know a song and changes the subject "Bring on the alcohol please!"
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#55 Posted : 05 May 2020 10:30:34(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
Gemma giggles and blushes looking at the very handsome Cameron. β€œAw aren’t you just the sweetest?” Gemma runs her hands through her hair. β€œHow old are you?”

Cameron smiles back at Gemma he had half expected her to ignore him. He was kinda nervous around her. "I'm uh 18, I am probably the youngest person in here"

UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#56 Posted : 05 May 2020 10:31:16(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Blake makes his way along the red carpet, smiling and stopping to pose like a natural. He's been in the business for nearly a decade now and is used to all this. The crowd is a cacophony of both cheering and booing as Blake is a very divisive figure in pop culture, especially right now. He ignores the jeers and continues to smile and wave at the audience before up the stairs and into the house.

"Thank God for that," he says to himself as he walks down the stairs and into the main house. He's surprised to see it so full already.
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 05/05/2020(UTC)
#57 Posted : 05 May 2020 10:33:01(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Stephanie Ortiz notices Blake walk in and she just nods her head.

Silver Spoons sees Blake make his way in and smiles and tips his hat off to him.

"More of our species....., lovely. Can't complain".
Offline FiveT  
#58 Posted : 05 May 2020 10:33:20(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David smiles at Silver Spoon, he pauses trying to understand what he's alluding at. He makes his guess

"Ah you want to win the big money then? Or do you have in mind another type of lottery?"

He laughs, he really doesn't want to sound too bad but he can't help himself. He laughs at Jerry noding. He tries to speak to both of them as he adds "I'm so excited to be here, we totally need to do something crazy before I explode of excitement"

He finishes chuckling a bit.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

#59 Posted : 05 May 2020 10:35:35(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

"Why not both" Silver Spoons says to David, he winks and walks off smoothly trying to notice the new contestant who walked in.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#60 Posted : 05 May 2020 10:35:52(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

While he was chatting to Gemma, Cameron also eyed everyone else and smiled he was in total ore of everyone he was in the house with right now.
UserPostedImage