logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

114 Pages«<23456>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#61 Posted : 05 May 2020 10:37:16(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
Erica notices blake and sighs. "oh,you're here." she says in a whisper.

"now skeeter,he dont want any trouble." jayne laughs and puts her arm around erica.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#62 Posted : 05 May 2020 10:39:22(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
"Prepare to be shocked by me. Prepare to change your perspective."

UserPostedImage

Well, hello there. I'm pretty sure most of you know who I am by now but for those that don't, I am Adam Black and believe it or not I'm 30 years-old. I'd like to think most people know me for being a singer, but I find that unlikely.

I think most people know me from the various media outlets that have written some harsh things about me over the years. Now some of them are true and some of them aren't but the one that I think people most remember is probably the whole Mariko, Dustyn drama. That was in the past. I've moved on. I wasn't a nice guy back then, I can admit that. Back then I was doing some crazy amount of stuff that I shouldn't have been but I've matured now and that's partly why I jumped at the chance to be on this show. I've come here to show that I'm not a nasty aggressive bad boy or scumbag or whatever nasty thing has been said about me. ..no I'm actually a nice guy. This show is my chance to actually show I'm a decent guy when it comes down to it.

I have a few pet peeves; one is untidy people. I low-key have OCD. My house is spotless. I'm not superficial, I don't have maids or anything like that unlike those big high and mighty celebrities tend to, nope, I keep it clean myself, so if people are messy and then refuse to not clean up after themselves then we have a problem. It terms of what I think I'll bring to the house I'd like to think I'd bring a level of calm because I'm probably gonna be stuck in there with a bunch of younger people who are in their teens or early twenties and we all know that at that age you're loud, fun and party animals. I don't drink, I don't smoke or anything like that so I might end up looking like the old fart but I'm 30 years old. My partying days are pretty much behind me but I won't spoil their fun. Oh no, I'm not that mean, but just don't expect me to be getting drunk and making a fool of myself.

For me, living in a house full of different personalities is no different to real life. I mean, both my kids have different personalities. My son, well, he's like me; he's cool, calm and collected. My daughter on the other hand, she's more like her mom. She's loud, she definitely likes to let you know that she is in the room even when's she's just a tot. The thing I'm gonna miss most is definitely my kids. Now you're probably like "What about Jordan, your wife?", well. you must have read the article on Culture Uncut. We are going through a divorce so any excuse to avoid her right now is welcome. I still love her dearly. She's the mother of my children but we need space and this is the perfect way to get that space. Will I miss other perks of being outside? Probably! But ya know, we deal with them.

The one thing I don't wanna see in that house is people I've had run ins with because that would make things real uncomfortable and awkward. Like, if I had to share a house with Mariko or Dustyn, well, let's just say that would be real awkward for me. I think the reason I decided to do this show is obvious, it's to show that I'm not the guy that is shown in the media, I'm not that abuser. I'm just a 30 year-old guy who came from nothing, not that I have much now, but I grew up in Detroit that pretty much says it all. The last thing I'm gonna say is, prepare to be shocked by me. Prepare to change your perspective of me because if I can do that then it doesn't matter how long I last in that house.

Christopher: Fun fact: Adam told our producers that he once made a "sexual themed video tape". I once made a sexual themed braille text. Left my fingers awfully sticky. Everyone, it's Adam!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 4 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
FiveT on 05/05/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 05/05/2020(UTC), erich hess on 05/05/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 05/05/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#63 Posted : 05 May 2020 10:39:50(UTC)
FiveT

Groups: Registered
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
David nods and smiles at Silver Spoon, he seems to be finding him fascinating by the way he looks at him, but then again David always stares at people and observes.
So as Silver walks off, he turns away and stares at the others, trying to understand what's going on. He looks at Erican and walks up to her, since they have already spoken.

"So where is they party, huh?" He says with a smile.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#64 Posted : 05 May 2020 10:42:30(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
Adam walks down was met by mostly boos, he expected it. He is infamous within the industry after all. He made his way down the stairs and then takes a deep breath.

"Well whats up everyone?" Adam says with a warm and friendly vibe.
UserPostedImage
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#65 Posted : 05 May 2020 10:42:58(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Stephanie Ortiz fans herself as she notices Adam

"What a hunk of meat! Finally a real man!" she says projecting her voice over to Silver Spoons.

Silver Spoons laughs sarcastically and nods.

"Well lucky for you I like my boys smaller than me" He shrugs.
Offline FiveT  
#66 Posted : 05 May 2020 10:45:04(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David is all smiles and jokes, as he sees Adam walk in, blank face. He stops for a second. Then shouts.

"Whaaat? Who brought you here? Is this even a joke big brother?"

He asks looking up at the ceiling like he was speaking to God as he speaks to Big Brother. Then looks right into one camera and puts his hands together as if he were praying.

"Uncle Den it's alright! I won't choke him on live TV for what he did to you, I promise!"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline BrownSugar  
#67 Posted : 05 May 2020 10:47:04(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I’m not here to break anymore hearts... just don’t fall in love with me"

UserPostedImage

A passionately played piano starts the VT, much like in the cabaret stylings of Vile Hour, as the smoke from a cigarette clouds Nichole’s face against an all black background. An unmanicured hand shoos the smoke away, and Nichole leans into the frame. “Like a phoenix from the ashes, I’m back!”

The scene changes to Nichole in her apartment in Detroit. Nichole sits at her grand piano in the corner, a stylized cartoon picture of Liza Minnelli playing Sally Bowles hangs behind her. “Hey, I’m Nichole Shade, I was the lead singer for Vile Hour many moons ago, but now I’m a solo artist and I’m here to fuck your girlfriend.”

A scene of Nichole walking the streets of Detroit, she lifts her arm to hail a taxi and her hairy underarms are fully on display. Nichole’s voiceover plays over the scene, “I was on Big Brother before when I was practically unknown, where I drank a lot, swam in a dirty pool, ate some shit food, and had sex with everybody.” The scene switches back to Nichole in the Celebrity Big Brother black interview room. “And then I went home, got married, had some kids, got a divorce, and moved to the woods. The natural progression of life.”

“I basically single-handedly brought the punk cabaret movement to the mainstream. You’re welcome!” She laughs. “But look, seriously, I’m not trying to come on and be the villain of this season. I’m not here to break anymore hearts... just don’t fall in love with me.” She laughs again.

“I’m an acquired taste, I tend to hate anybody who is too likable or too positive. If you don’t have the ability to talk shit, what fun are you?”

“I signed up for CBB again because I’ve been off the grid for minute, and I think people were starting to get too comfortable without me around. I think it’s time to create a little discomfort again.”

Nichole is laying on a piano in a very French chanteuse style, a microphone in her hand. She speaks in low, seductive voice. “And that’s why you should vote for me for school council president.” She laughs, throwing her head back as the VT ends.
UserPostedImage

thanks 5 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 05/05/2020(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 05/05/2020(UTC), FiveT on 05/05/2020(UTC), erich hess on 05/05/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 05/05/2020(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#68 Posted : 05 May 2020 10:47:23(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam hears a voice call out at him and he smirks at Stephanie.

"I am more than just my looks beautiful, but don't worry you'll find that out I am sure"

Adam then frowns as David reacts negatively to him. "Woah why the hostility I know me and your uncle have history but I didn't come here to cause drama, you don't need to be so hostile."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#69 Posted : 05 May 2020 10:49:13(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica's eyebrows jut down at the sight of adam black. it had been awhile since the crap with he and mariko went down. her anger was on edge,but she took a few deep breaths. nope. she wasnt going to do it. not this season. he'd have his side of the house and she'd have hers.

jayne didnt know most of these people,but she heard enough about adam and blake to not like them. "well. this is nice,right guys? its nice. everything is fine." she says in an overly nice voice.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 05/05/2020(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#70 Posted : 05 May 2020 10:49:14(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Stephanie Ortiz notices Nichole and her jaw opens wide.

"I'm hoping we have a lot of food in the house, just saying".
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
erich hess on 05/05/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#71 Posted : 05 May 2020 10:49:20(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David looks at Adam back, stares at him for a few seconds and then pretends he didn't hear him as he turns away with a smirk.

"This must be a joke isn't it?"

He looks at Erica. "Did you know that man was gonna be here?"

Edited by user 05 May 2020 10:50:55(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#72 Posted : 05 May 2020 10:53:28(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam just shrugs off David's hostility and turns his attention to others in the house he notices Blake and then remembers there history.

"Hey yo Blake, hows it been man?" Adam says trying to be friendly.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#73 Posted : 05 May 2020 10:59:04(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica fumes when she hears the name of the final contestant. this was the worst case scenario. "dave...i didnt know a lot of things when i signed up." she says flatly. in fact,she gets up to leave. there was no way she was sharing space with blake,adam black AND nicole!

jayne holds erica down. " sit. late you shove her and i'll kneel behind her. it'll be fucking amazing." jayne giggles mischeviously.

jayne had a point. this could be the therapy she needed...or she would make nicole's life hell in here.

erica returns to david. "so what's your connection to adam? i assume violence?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#74 Posted : 05 May 2020 11:02:48(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David hadn't greeted Jayne before as he just notices her and stares at her to study her and see if he said hi. Then he suddenly does, out of nowhere he waves "Hey we didn't meet, sorry" he chuckles a bit.

He turns to Erica. "No, not to me. I'm a good person, I'm really joking but he was horrible to my uncle Den. Den Walnut. The Titan, d'you remember? Adam when he was starting his career he used my uncle and I won't say private stuff on camera, 'cause you know that's not very nice, but it was bad for my uncle. He suffered"

Edited by user 05 May 2020 11:03:28(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#75 Posted : 05 May 2020 11:07:48(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

jayne pushes her hair behind her ears and smiles to david. "perhaps, i do...get around." she laughs,doing her best danny from grease voice.

erica merely nods to david. she understood. adam left a trail of pain in his wake. he seemed to have connections to a lot of people in the house. " sorta the same. there was....unpleasantness involving someone i know. " she says equally as vague.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#76 Posted : 05 May 2020 11:11:37(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David nods staring into the empty and sits on a chair close to them.

"Well I won't mean to push any violence, I know I sounded too harsh before but that man is bonkers, d'you know what I mean? He gets the worst out of you. The public will find out or I hope he's changed. I won't get mad for him anyway, I came here to have fun, promote my work and get known by the public. It's nice to meet some nice people anyway."

He smiles

"When do you think we could ever use the other rooms by the way?"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#77 Posted : 05 May 2020 11:14:35(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Cameron strolled around and then ended up sitting down across from David, Erica and Jayne.

"Oh hey guys, don't think I have introduced myself to you...oh where are my manners i'm not interrupting something am I?"

Cameron says hoping he didn't just come off as rude.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
FiveT on 05/05/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#78 Posted : 05 May 2020 11:15:14(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Shit..." Deneil mutters when he sees Blake in the house. The two of them have a fiery history and the last thing he wants is drama. He hangs back and slowly sips on his beer, standing on the opposite side of the room from Blake.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#79 Posted : 05 May 2020 11:17:54(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica closes her eyes and tries to change what her instinct is. she nods to david with her eyes still closed. "yes... just let him do his own thing and we'll do ours." she says to herself as much as to david. besides,she had far bigger fish on her radar.

erica and jayne smile at cameron and shake their heads. "nothing much. just conspiring." erica giggles. she smiles happily and points to herself. " i am erica."

jayne pipes up and nods a greeting. " i'm jayne and happy to meet you."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#80 Posted : 05 May 2020 11:20:52(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

THIS IS BIG BROTHER. THE DOORS TO THE OUTSIDE WORLD ARE NOW SEALED AND ACCESS TO THE REST OF THE HOUSE IS NOW GRANTED.
UserPostedImage