logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

114 Pages«<45678>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#101 Posted : 05 May 2020 13:06:13(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19136 time(s) in 7598 post(s)
Deneil finally perches on one of the double beds. Screw it. He already feels lonely enough without his boyfriend. Resorting to a single bed would only amplify that. "My logic is, I'll let a lovely housemate come choose me. That way they're the ones feeling awkward about asking, not me," Deneil says with a laugh. "Also, I know who won't be in a rush to share with me too, so that's something."

Deneil kicks off his shoes and looks around the bedroom. "So, this is home now, huh?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#102 Posted : 05 May 2020 13:09:37(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Groups: Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3956 time(s) in 1350 post(s)
Cameron sits down on one of the only few single beds in the house. "I am not sure I think. I'd take this one but I don't mind sharing I'm just not used to it, last person I shared a bed with was my ex, bit that's not a story I wanna get into".

Cameron was a little intrigued by Deneil's comments. "You know someone won't wanna share with you already, do you have history with people here?"
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#103 Posted : 05 May 2020 13:19:50(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17923 time(s) in 10416 post(s)
jayne hops on one of the king beds. "we're taking one of the big beds. establishing dominance and all that,you know." jayne says while jumping on the bed. she may be far too old to jump on the bed,but these werent here bed. so it would be a crime not to jump on them. "erica,get your ass in here!" jayne yells to the kitchen.

erica finishes her banana and places the peel in the garbage bin. gretchen's words about letting nichole being there ruining her time ran through her mind. maybe gretchie was right. she wasnt going to win by moping around. erica scrambles into the bed room and sees jayne already hopping on the bed. "you bitch,how dare you jump on the bed without me!" erica joins her friend and the pair hold hands and bounce together. "tomorrow,erotic pillow fighting." erica states.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#104 Posted : 05 May 2020 15:30:58(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Gemma decided to freshen up in the bathroom area and get ready for bed. Comments said by Stephanie Ortiz made her feel a little uncomfortable so she needed to get away from everyone for a moment. Gemma decided it was best she venture off to the bathroom and get ready for bed since it was already late.

Gemma emerges from the bathroom in her silk and sexy pink lingerie gown and heads to the bedroom area. She already sees some of the houseguests are already sleeping and decides not to make any noise as she finds a bed to call her own. Gemma was really excited to meet the rest of the housemates although she absolutely taken a back when she sees that she’s in the house with Adam Black. The older brother or her boy toy, Elyar.

Jerry walks into the bedroom area after spending time in the food pantry area. He wanted to make note of the house inventory since he wasn’t planning on going hungry while in the house and needed to know how much they had just in case there’s a need to ration anything. Jerry’s super dramatic but is treating this like survivor since he knows things will get real soon.

Jerry walks into the room and sits on a single bed and counts all the beds in the room. “Wow...not everyone will have a bed. Big Brother is fucked up!” Jerry says laughing.

He sees that Gemma is the only housemate in the room that’s awake so he smiles at her. Jerry tries not to be too loud since housemates are already asleep “I swear you’re like a barbie..you’re....Gemma..right?” Jerry says.

Gemma nods and tilts her head awkwardly with a smile. “Um...yeah...hehe...thanks..” Gemma didn’t know how to respond since Jerry’s comment was kind of awkward and random to say to someone. “I get that a lot..” Gemma says as she begins setting up her area. Jerry grins. “Well at least we got beds. Few housemates are gonna be fucked..when they realize they don’t got a bed” Jerry laughs plopping down on his bed and waiting to see if anyone walks into the room or wakes up.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline FiveT  
#105 Posted : 05 May 2020 19:16:40(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
David had gone sleeping in one random single bed a few hours later of talking to Erica and staying in the garden with others.

As he wakes in the morning, he sits in the bed and just looks around at the other people sleeping realising he's actually in the big brother. He smirks a little for that but immediately gets up and heads to the bathroom to put on his lenses, he has a very blurry vision without them as he has about 5 degrees of myopia.

He washes the face, adjusts his blonde hair and after that he heads to kitchen, admiring all the greatness of the house strutting in his white t-shirt, black pajama shorts and being barefoot.
Before heading into the fridge he looks into the camera "Hi mom, hi daddy, hi jollies, everyonee".
As he smiles at the camera, he then prepares some milk with cookies and an apple.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#106 Posted : 05 May 2020 20:46:49(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

It was a strange first night for Cameron. He wakes up and heads for the kitchen area. He sees David and smiles at him. "Oh hey morning, looks like we are the first ones up and about".

Meanwhile in the bathroom Adam too had woken up. He didn't think that people would be quite so hostile towards him but he expected it. He decided to wash away everything from last night as he takes a shower.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#107 Posted : 05 May 2020 22:12:46(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Deneil walks into the kitchen wearing a white tee, black shorts and is barefoot, not long awake. He opens up the cupboard and takes out some Corn Flakes, pouring himself a bowl to start his morning.
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#108 Posted : 05 May 2020 22:18:04(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Gemma wakes up and heads to the bathroom and freshen up. The last thing she needs is to look a mess. After spending some time in the bathroom making sure she is up to par, she heads out of the bed room and into the kitchen area. She sees David and Adam who are awake now. “Good morning David!”. Gemma sees Cameron and smiles slightly. “Good morning Cameron”. Gemma says sweetly to him.

Jerry wakes up and heads to the kitchen too. “Fucking hungry. We cooking?” Jerry says out loud to the housemates in the kitchen.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline Famouss7x7  
#109 Posted : 05 May 2020 22:19:39(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Jerry sees Deneil and smiles. It was nice having someone so close to home with him in the house. “Morning. How’d you sleep?” Jerry asks Deneil.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#110 Posted : 05 May 2020 22:20:55(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Cameron sees Gemma a goes all shy. "Oh hey...Gemma how was your sleep?. He says as he made himself some breakfast. "Did you want anything?"

Cameron then smiles. "I am jet lagged that is for sure. This time difference is weird"
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#111 Posted : 05 May 2020 22:21:53(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Deneil is happy to have Jerry around as he knows him very well, being brothers-in-law and all. "Bed was comfy as fuck fam but couldn't sleep much. Weird sleeping in a bed that ain't yours. You?" Deneil asks before taking a spoonful of Corn Flakes.

Blake sits out in the smoking area wearing a robe and some shades, smoking a cigarette with a cup of black coffee next to him. He's not as energetic in the morning.
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#112 Posted : 05 May 2020 22:25:50(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam comes out of the shower in just a towel and then headed to the toilet in order to dry and get dressed with the small amount of privacy that this place could provide.
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#113 Posted : 05 May 2020 22:28:14(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Gemma smiles finding it sweet that one of the guys asks how she was. “My sleep was actually pretty bad...hehe. I’m just not too comfortable sleeping here yet so my sleep was pretty spotty.” Gemma hunches. “Funny thing is I’m not even tired.”

She shakes her head “Sure, I’ll have some she says”. Gemma turns in the tea kettle to make some tea. Asking the boys in the kitchen if they want. “Any of you boys fancy some tea?” Gemma is a tea lover but felt it was only right to ask others if they wanted.

Jerry nods listening to Deneil. “Yeah man, I guess. Just starting to miss Billy. Not use to sleeping alone. It’s fucking hell but the beds are comfy. Jerry laughs. “I’m ready for some fun today.” Jerry heads Gemma and turns “Sure thing...thanks” he says.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#114 Posted : 05 May 2020 22:32:01(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Cameron smiles at Gemma. "Well it's a good thing that you don't need beauty sleep you look as lovely as ever". He says being friendly.

Cameron then shakes his head. "No tea for me, but thanks for the offer, I'm gonna eat this and then get dressed don't think you guys need to see me lounge about all day it just my boxers."
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#115 Posted : 05 May 2020 22:36:44(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Gemma giggles as the tea pot starts to heat. She smiles when Cameron gives her the sweet compliment. “Probably the sweetest thing someone has said to me since being in this house!” Gemma says with a giggle. “Thanks Cameron and yeah hehe, briefs are better though.” Gemma says jokingly as she starts preparing something to eat.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#116 Posted : 05 May 2020 22:39:29(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Yeah, I take some tea, thanks," Deneil says to Gemma.

"Oh I feel that. I'm used to having Drew in bed with me," he says to Jerry before taking another spoonful of cereal. "He hasn't said a word to me," Deneil says with a nod over to Blake, who is sat out in the smoking area. Blake being Mandy's cousin sure does create an awkward vibe.
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#117 Posted : 05 May 2020 22:43:22(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Gemma nods hearing Deneil. “Sure thing Deneil”. Gemma gets some tea cups.

Jerry listens to Deneil go on about Blake. “Fuck him. Who says we’ve got to get along with everyone here. I haven’t spoken to him either and he’s acting like the antisocial kid. Don’t worry about it” Jerry’s says talking to his brother in law.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#118 Posted : 05 May 2020 22:49:34(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Cameron giggles. "Never been a briefs kinda boy".

Adam now emerged from the bathroom in a blue tee and some shorts. "Morning everyone".
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#119 Posted : 05 May 2020 22:51:28(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I take some milk and one teaspoon of sugar, thanks," Deneil thanks Gemma with a smile.

"Oh I don't really care to get along with him," Deneil says with a laugh, adjusting himself on his seat at the breakfast bar. "It's just that I don't particularly want shit to start either. You know what we're like when we kick off," Deneil says in reference to the infamous Khan temper. While Deneil is the breeziest of the three Khan brothers, his rage is still deadly.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#120 Posted : 05 May 2020 22:52:43(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17923 time(s) in 10416 post(s)
a sleep and a shower was just what erica needed to set her right. the big brother house has many things but the showers are some of her favorites. the water pressure and heat are intense, its like a wet blast furnace. she emerges from the bathroom fresh and ready to go. she had packed for any occasion and this looked like the perfect time to break out her grass skirt and coconut bra.when she reaches the main room,she announces her presence with," awwwww london,dont you dare be sour. put your hands together an clap for your no time champ and feeeellll the powaaaa! its a new day,yes it is!" she bounces to the kitchen and looks around. "its..." she pats her pockets for a phone so she can see what time it is,but of course doesnt have one. " some time in the morning and we arent drinking?!"

jayne rubs her eyes tiredly as she emerges from the bathroom. she goes with an oversized black button up shirt over black trousers (her default outfit.) she can hear erica from where she is. so perhaps stopping a murder wont be on jayne's to do list today. "they grow up so fast." she says to no one in particular and heads to the other people. "morning,glories." she says brightly.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.