logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

114 Pages«<56789>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#121 Posted : 05 May 2020 22:58:22(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Gemma laughs as well with Cameron. “I’m totally kidding around but yeah, they’re not for everyone.”

Now that the tea out is heated up. Gemma pours some tea in the cups for herself, Deneil and Jerry making sure to make it just the way they like. He brings them over the tea. “Here you go, boys.” Gemma says sitting down with them at the breakfast bar. She can see that Deneil and Jerry seem to be having a serious convo so she doesn’t want to interject. When she sees Adam walk past she says waves slightly. Jerry doesn’t bother.

He continues talking to Deneil nodding. “I know exactly how you guys are so it’s best that he keeps it on the playground. He doesn’t want no problems. I know that for a fact.” Jerry takes the tea and smiles “Thank you, Gemma” before turning to Deneil. “If something kicks off though, you know I got your back.”

Gemma overhears Erica talk about drinking. “I thought someone would never ask!” Gemma laughs. “Hey Erica...” she says from over at the breakfast bar. “Hi Jayne. Not sure if we met before but I’m Gemma.” Gemma smiles.

Jerry waves over to Jayne as well. He smiles slightly at Erica too.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#122 Posted : 05 May 2020 23:03:32(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3956 time(s) in 1350 post(s)
Adam smiles back at Gemma. "Oh hey Gemma".

Cameron then looks around the room. "Right time to get dressed". He says standing up. Cameron was 18 by far the youngest person in the how and that almost meant that he was quite shy. He stood up and then blushed a little realising he had well a common guy problem in his boxers, he ran of trying his best to cover it with both his hands.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#123 Posted : 05 May 2020 23:12:24(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19148 time(s) in 7605 post(s)
"Cheers, love," Deneil says to Gemma when he receives his cup of tea.

"I'm choking for a fag...sorry, "cigarette", don't want to accidentally offend anyone!" Deneil says with a laugh. The British/American difference with some potential rude words always tickles him. "I'll wait until misery guts moves from the smoking area though."

"You seen the bathtub? It's sitting right in the open!" Deneil says to everyone in general. "Imagine having a bubble bath and some pervy bastard comes in and starts watching?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline erich hess  
#124 Posted : 05 May 2020 23:15:19(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17929 time(s) in 10421 post(s)
"oh gemma. i dont think we ever met in person,but we used to fuss over twitter many years ago. i dont remember why.i guess it was important at the time." erica chuckles to gemma. she was ready for drinking and that was fine with erica. it was a big brother tradition to get plastered on tv. plus,erica hadnt had a drink in months. she was about ready.

"how ya,doing this day? jerry?" she greets jerry. over night she realized there was more than enough bad energy in the house without her adding to it. plus,she'd be pretty pissed if billy was rude to gretchen. there was only one person here that deserved her ire.

jayne waves to gemma from across the room before taking a place on the other side of the bar." pleased to meet you,gemma. love the name,it sounds so fun." she says i an impressed tone. jayne didnt know who she was,but she figured nobody knew who she was ,so it was all even. jayne was also all in on the day drinking. while the tea smelled good,she wasnt in the mood. she was here for strong drink...or coffee. she didnt know how to make it. she bought her cuban coffee.

"sailor jerry." she greets with a little nod.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#125 Posted : 05 May 2020 23:21:02(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Silver spoons spent the remainder of the night analyzing each celebrity in the house. At points he was almost star struck by some of them and at some other points he realized that some of them are far too attractive for him really measure up to. He's come to realization that most of them seem really kind so far, despite what the media has portrayed them to be. He gets a sense of relief as he really does not like drama and confrontation.

Once given access to other areas of the house, Silver Spoons decided to take a a shower. This is when reality sets in for him. He's being recorded while totally nude. He decided to leave his boxers on as he showers only showing off his semi erect bulge. He washes under them to make sure that part of his body is extra clean in case any occasion where to happen. Once finished, he towel dries himself and puts on comfortable clean clothes. The expensive ones he was wearing prior were weighing heavy on his comfort level.

"I think I pretty much forgot about this part of the rodeo" he says to no one but the camera, realizing that the whole word just saw him semi nude.

He decided to call it a night early and head to bed.

"Time to break this new bed in. Just the bed tonight" he winks and lets out a small chuckle.

Stephanie Ortiz spent the rest of the night attempting to make up to some of the celebrities she had said mean things to. She realzied that being a bitch this early into the competition is probably not such a great idea, but she seemed to struggle as she doesn't seem to like most of the celebrities in the house.

Next morning she wakes up and annoyingly yells out "Gooooooooooooood Morning".

She's usually not a morning person but she seemed to be in a great rare mood today.

"Who's yelling" Silver Spoons says as he is awaken by the loudness coming from Ortiz. "I haven't even brushed my teeth yet damn it" he says almost annoyed but not really.

Edited by user 05 May 2020 23:26:54(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline FiveT  
#126 Posted : 05 May 2020 23:22:29(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
David is sitting at the table in the kitchen with the others after being back from the diary room and say good morning to everyone.
He looks at Adam and just sets out a few rolling eyes at him, he just tries to ignore him and laughs at Deneil's joke.

"Do you know what, they can look but not touch. If they look it means you something good to offer and show them"

He smiles and laughs again a few seconds after.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline Famouss7x7  
#127 Posted : 05 May 2020 23:25:00(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Jerry and Gemma laugh at the comment Deneil made. Jerry speaks out. “Oh trust me, I think I’m the last person you’d offend”. Gemma chimes in. “That’s just one for those mix ups that comes with differences in slang.” Gemma then remembers the bathroom. “Yikes...Big Brother totally did that on purpose!” She laughs while Jerry agrees. “That’s why it’s important to knock or you’ll see a nice big preview. Seriously.”

Jerry sips on his tea as they sit by the bar.

Gemma heard Erica and nods remembering the old days. “We totally did get into over twitter. But that’s old news. How about we bury the hatchet with some fine alcohol?” Gemma says as she turns to Jayne. “Nice to meet you too! Loving the hair.” Gemma says.

Jerry smiles at Erica and then at Jayne. “Pretty good, yourself?” Being polite since Erica was being quite nice to her.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#128 Posted : 05 May 2020 23:25:16(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam was sitting eating something and then decided he would try and mingle with Blake in the yard. "Yo Blake man why the long face?"

Cameron now came back out of the bedroom full dressed in a pair of black jeans and a red tee. "Ah more people are aware, yay how is everyone?"
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#129 Posted : 05 May 2020 23:29:04(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17929 time(s) in 10421 post(s)
"you can look but you cant touch." erica sings and does the little dance nikki bella did for her entrance. that was two wrestling wreferences today. it was going to be a good day.

"i like the cut of your jib,gemma. bury the hatchet with the best bottom shelf liquor the uk has to offer." she says brightly. today was going to be a good day,erica could feel it.

"ugh.i hope not." jayne says with a sour face when cheap uk alcohol is mentioned. " i had enough cider to last a lifetime." she nearly wretches again before pausing. "unless that's all we have. then i'll muddle through. somehow."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#130 Posted : 05 May 2020 23:29:14(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Jerry looks to the back and sees Blake and Adam outside. “Why are they just isolating themselves? That’s weird as fuck” Jerry says rolling his eyes. “If I feel like you people didn’t like me I’d make it my business to be seen. Guess everyone’s different” Jerry hunches.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#131 Posted : 05 May 2020 23:30:57(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19148 time(s) in 7605 post(s)
"It's like when you Americans say "fanny". That kills me. That means pu- eh...vagina here." Deneil stops himself from saying the ruder word as he's not sure how sensitive everyone's ears are. He knows Jerry's used to his colourful language but the others might not be. "Just don't say to a Brit that you're gonna spank their fanny!"

Blake stubs out his cigarette and exhales the last of his smoke as Adam comes over. "I don't particularly wanna sit in there, man."
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline Famouss7x7  
#132 Posted : 05 May 2020 23:31:20(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Gemma laughs with the thought of cheap alcohol is brought up. “I’ll take what I can get!” Gemma says sitting her tea. “Gonna finish my tea and make some drinks. Sounds like a plan!” Gemma says grinning. “ I can’t take my alcohol bare. It needs to be mixed.” Gemma says
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

#133 Posted : 05 May 2020 23:32:37(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

After brushing his teeth and freshening up, a shirtless Silver Spoons heads out to the common area to find David.

"Good morning partner, it's a fresh new day" he says to him with a smile.

Offline FiveT  
#134 Posted : 05 May 2020 23:35:00(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David chuckles at Jerry. "I'm glad I'm not the only one noticing these things. So it's not only me, I'm not crazy... yet. I guess"

He smirks and takes a sip of his tea.

"I mean really, I don't want to be so bad but I'm honest and my opinion is really... blah"

He finishes shaking his head and turns to Erica singing and laughs. He does a little dance movement with the head but a drops a bit of his tea on his shirt, being as usual clumsy. He hopes nobody saw but can't but laugh at himself.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline FiveT  
#135 Posted : 05 May 2020 23:36:46(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David looks up at Silver while having his tea spilled on his shirt. He does a big grin mixed with embarassment and amusement.

"Uhm hello nice man, you caught me in the middle of the tea"

He laughs.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#136 Posted : 05 May 2020 23:37:44(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam sighs at Blake. "Dude so what if there's people in there that don't like you, I'm pretty sure nobody on that house likes me". Adam then says standing back up. "Well it's way colder than I thought it would be so I'm going to head in."

Adam then heads inside where everyone else is. "Hey everyone so what do you think Big Brother is gonna make us do first?". He says to the room very much expecting to be ignored by everyone.
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#137 Posted : 05 May 2020 23:38:00(UTC)
Famouss7x7

“Trust me you’re not crazy. I almost feel like going to get them”. Jerry sees as he sees some tea drop on David. “Careful bro, you spilled some tea on yourself. Jerry then turns to SilverSpoons. “Morning man...”

Jerry laughs hearing the word fanny. “I promise you...no one really says fanny in America unless you're saying fanny pack....” Jerry says with a laugh
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

#138 Posted : 05 May 2020 23:38:45(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Silver Spoons notices the tea spilling on David's shirt, which he finds extremely hilarious but didn't want to laugh to make him feel bad.

"Did you already spill the tea?" he says realizing that was probably a corny and bad joke,

He turns to Jerry noticing him as well "Just wanted to say hello and a good morning to you gentlemen! I'm just here chilling and honestly yall I can get used to this!".

Edited by user 05 May 2020 23:39:41(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Famouss7x7  
#139 Posted : 05 May 2020 23:40:04(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Jerry shoots an eye over to Adam. “Didn’t even know you were part of this house. Nice of you to join us.” Jerry says turning around to face Adam. “You been hiding or something?”
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#140 Posted : 05 May 2020 23:40:27(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Nichole rolls out of bed, and heads towards the kitchen and the sound of other life. Being the last one in meant that she didn’t have much time to socialize with everybody before the rest of the house opened up, so she was going to remedy that now. “Good morning, munchkins,” she says in a sing-song voice as she enters the kitchen, grabbing herself some bread to make toast.

Ada was close behind Nichole on entering the kitchen, having felt too overwhelmed by all the people in the house the day before to really say much to anybody. She waves to everybody and gives a small smile before looking for something non-alcoholic to drink.