logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

114 Pages«<7891011>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#161 Posted : 06 May 2020 00:06:06(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Gemma grabs some alcohol and pours some alcohol for herself, Erica, Ada, and Jayne. Anyone else want?” Gemma smiles asking the other housemates in the area. Gemma realizes she’s caught in the middle of Erica and Nicole’s awkward ignoring. Gemma responds quietly. “Really? Why?” She asks her.

Jerry nods to Blake. Not really a huge fan of him right off the back but wouldn’t be a complete ass for no reason. Jerry takes a some alcohol and floors it before heading to get ready for the pool.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline snap_itshannah  
#162 Posted : 06 May 2020 00:09:40(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Ada looks even more nervous when she realizes that the party is moving towards the pool. She hated swimming in pools, with everybody’s snot and bodies mixed together like that. But she brought a swimsuit just in case, and she was on TV, by god. When in Rome or whatever. “Erica, are you going swimming?” she asks quietly. She was also concerned that some people who had been drinking might be jumping in the pool soon. That’s how you end up with dead people.

“Eh. She and I used to date. It didn’t end well, I guess. It’s whatever,” Nichole responds back, raising her voice a little bit so that Erica knows that they’re talking about her. Nichole wasn’t going to be sneaky this time, at least. “Do you have beef with any of these people? I feel like I don’t know half of them.”
Offline FiveT  
#163 Posted : 06 May 2020 00:10:45(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
David then suddenly stares at Jerry, remembering what Billy says and looks at him studying like he always does then he walks with him as they head to the pool.

"You and Billy are such a cool couple, you know. He's not only a boss but a friend too and really, I feel like he loves you so much. It's nice"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline Famouss7x7  
#164 Posted : 06 May 2020 00:14:16(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Gemma nods and downs her drink seeing that the house has moved to the pool party and there’s some time for them to talk. “Well Erica and I had some issues on twitter but we’re okay now.” Gemma says smiling. “Other than that I’m okay with everyone....aside from like one. Stephanie was really rude actually yesterday, having the nerve pretend that she knew me and my music. I saw right through the facade though ..bitch.”

Gemma scoffs. “Thats whatever though. How about you? I’m honestly looking at the guys. Everyone’s seems taken” Gemma giggles.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline erich hess  
#165 Posted : 06 May 2020 00:15:19(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17932 time(s) in 10423 post(s)
"why thank you,miss gemma." i'll pour the next round. " erica tells gemma gratefully. erica is always appreciative when people do small things for her. gemma certainly didnt have to.

"bottoms up and trousers down." jayne cheers to gemma while taking a long guzzle. she gives a little shudder and smacks her lips. "thats what the doctor ordered." she says happily.

"swimming?" erica repeats to ada before shaking her head. "i dont want my coconut bra to slip off and whoops,my bosoms pop out." she laughs to ada. erica wasnt about to get naked on tv just yet. it hadnt even been 24 hours. ada didnt seem too keen to get in the pool,so erica didnt want her to be alone. jayne wasnt too big on swimming either and was currently in the process of getting drunk. so that was two friends that were staying dry for the moment.

erica heard nichole and planned to just let it roll off her back. but....she heard herself say loudly above the din of the house. "you know what,nichole? you can eat a dick." she says while keeping her eyes forward.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#166 Posted : 06 May 2020 00:15:32(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19148 time(s) in 7605 post(s)
Deneil heads out into the garden and opts to sit in the hot tub rather than the actual pool. Unlike his brother Billy, Deneil can actually swim but he just can't be bothered with the effort. He'd much rather relax in the bubbles.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline Famouss7x7  
#167 Posted : 06 May 2020 00:15:48(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Jerry smiles looking at David. “He’s my king. He’s my everything. I know he’s watching right now. My baby” Jerry smiles thinking of Billy and getting a little sad. “You seeing someone, David?” He asks while sitting by the pool area and looking at Deneil. “Look at this buff guy here!” Jerry says laughing.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#168 Posted : 06 May 2020 00:16:28(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Silver Spoons nods at Gemma comment

"Honestly it's uncalled for how she's treating people but I'm trying to give everyone a fair chance you know. I'm sure everyone is happy right now but she tends to kind of kill the mood here and there. Not cool at all. I think you're pretty awesome though" he smiles at her finishing tying up the front of swimming trunks.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#169 Posted : 06 May 2020 00:19:31(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Gemma widens her eyes when she hears Erica curse at Nichole. She downs another round. The drama seemed to be starting. She then looks at Silver Spoons. “Awwww thanks. Her comment still threw me off. It was rude. But I guess you’re right.” Gemma says smiling.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Online AmyJayneXoX  
#170 Posted : 06 May 2020 00:19:41(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3961 time(s) in 1352 post(s)
Adam was always putting on his trunks in the bedroom. "Yeah she has this weird obsession with me". He says to Gemma and Sliver.

Cameron was also looking for his trunks. "Ah found them". He says going to the bathroom and changing and then joined the gang outside waltzing through the garden for someone his age, Cameron had a nice toned body.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#171 Posted : 06 May 2020 00:20:12(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19148 time(s) in 7605 post(s)
Deneil stands up in the hot tub and jokingly flexes his arms after being called buff. "You don't even know the half of it, mate. They call me the Muscles from...eh...Hackney!"
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline FiveT  
#172 Posted : 06 May 2020 00:20:16(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David laughs as Jerry asks that and looks at Deneil. Then he looks up at the ceiling and back at Jerry.

"Nah not really, I don't think anyone could cope with a crazy Sagittarius like me. I like to be free and focused on my career, I'm too independent, I don't think I could cope with... you know.. dealing with someone"

He sort of looks a little into the empty while he speaks about it. He tries to change the mood and subject strangely as he gets close to the pool.

"You know what, let's just have fun!"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline snap_itshannah  
#173 Posted : 06 May 2020 00:23:26(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole smiles a little at hearing that Gemma and Erica had had issues with each other before. Nichole didn’t believe in alliances or anything like that, but it’d be good to have somebody on her side here. The rest of the world seemed to be on Erica’s side anyway. “Is Stephanie the really loud one? I can’t with that shit.” Nichole rolls her eyes. Other loud personalities like that rubbed her the wrong way. Nichole looks around the house, eyeing all of the guys. “Yeah, I guess they’re cute,” she comments. Men weren’t really her thing, but she could appreciate a good looking guy. “Taken doesn’t mean anything. It’s CBB. Sleep with anybody.”

Nichole stops for a moment when she hears Erica addressing her. “Uh. Okay?” She shouts back, shrugging and rolling her eyes. “I honestly expected a bit better of a response than that.”

Ada looks between Erica and Nichole, noticing a feud starting between them on just the first full day. “Um, maybe you and I should go to the pool,” Ada says to Erica, lightly touching the side of her arm. “You know, just to get away from Nichole.”
Offline Famouss7x7  
#174 Posted : 06 May 2020 00:29:59(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Jerry nods looking at Davis. “Let’s jump in the pool bro!” Jerry says with a laugh. He also flexes his muscles playing around with Deneil.

Back in the house Gemma listens to Nichole. “There are a few hot guys. All of them are good looking. Wanna help me scout?” Gemma says jokingly. She wanted to see which guys she would and wouldn’t get with.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

#175 Posted : 06 May 2020 00:30:21(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Silver Spoons look to Adam

"she really does!" he says trying not laugh. "Glad it's not me"

Stephanie Ortiz is walking by and hears out Nichole's comment about her and head over her way.

"Hi Good morning, You know if you are hangry or something, there's a big fridge over there with a lot of carbs, just making you a nice suggestion" she says with a fake smile and walks away.
Online AmyJayneXoX  
#176 Posted : 06 May 2020 00:32:57(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3961 time(s) in 1352 post(s)
Cameron sees Jerry and Deneil in the pool. "Mind if I join you guys?"

Meanwhile Adam nods at Sliver. "Yeah she is laying it on thick with me for some reason not sure why though".
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#177 Posted : 06 May 2020 00:34:59(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

“Yeah, I’ll help you scout guys if you’ll help me scout girls,” Nichole says back with a laugh. She was pretty sure, with the exception of the members of the Hess clan, that there weren’t too many women in here that went that way. But wouldn’t it be fun if there were a secret lesbian in the mix?

She raises her eyebrow when Stephanie approaches her and offers her food, and then laughs, realizing it was meant to be an insult. “Wow, the reads in this house are really weak,” she says, turning back to to Gemma after Stephanie passes by. “I really expected more.”
#178 Posted : 06 May 2020 00:35:30(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Silver Spoons joins the fellas at the pool, he's really not self cautious about his body as he's been working out all his life and actually enjoys to show off his body in the most humble way possible. He slowly steps into the pool.

"This feels really nice, time to unwind, relax, and just enjoy this moment"
Offline FiveT  
#179 Posted : 06 May 2020 00:37:58(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David smiles and jumps right in the waters, making a bit splash that some water goes all the way out.

He laughs and does a long and slow backwards swim relaxing. He then realizes Silver got into the pool and turns his attentions to him looking very interested. He looks totally like a man he'd like, but David usually likes to go deeper and study people as a whole. So he just keeps observing everyone but Silver especially before going closer.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#180 Posted : 06 May 2020 00:38:17(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17932 time(s) in 10423 post(s)
"lets not get into expectations." erica snaps back at nichole. she didnt know why nichole pissed her off so much. gretchen was right. erica won. she didnt need to prove anything to nichole. but....erica was extremely petty

erica pounds down the rest of her drink and pauses slightly before refilling her drink and gemma's. she didnt bother with jayne's jayne had already started on her third glass. she'd be damned if she was refilling nichole's. ada...ada seemed to be nursing hers. so no refill was needed. while she did enjoy speaking to gemma. she didnt want to go man scouting with them. "have fun,you two big game hunters." she calls after them.

erica shakes her head to ada. "i was here first. she can got to the pool." she motions to nichole with her drink.

jayne looks at ada and looks at erica. "shes fucking tiny. you grab one end,i'll grab the other." jayne suggests to ada. half joking.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.