logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

114 Pages«<678910>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#141 Posted : 05 May 2020 23:41:16(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17932 time(s) in 10423 post(s)
erica had an idea why blake and adam were together. but she wasnt going to say it on tv. ugh,it was hard being a gossip and caring about people. so she settles on the easiest answer. " you know how suicide squad was a group of villains..." she trails off to jerry.

erica takes an instant liking to gemma. whatever they fought about earlier must have been stupid,she was awesome. "we cant all be punk rock,i guess." erica jokes to her about having to have it mixed. "or be officially scottish." erica says giving a nod to jayne. "if they dont have any mixers we can squish the endless fruit supply into some sort of punch." erica suggests. she is pretty handy in the kitchen so this could work.

"i think big brother will make us beat each other with sticks. pointed sticks." jayne replies to adam. she knew of him,but wasnt about to be catty for non personal reasons. she had a suspcion that big brother wanted violence with this selection of people. may as well make it fun.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#142 Posted : 05 May 2020 23:43:10(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Gemma and Jerry smile at Ada and Nichole having not met them yesterday.

Gemma grins finishing up her tea. “I’m ready when you are!” She says in order to get Erica and Jayne hyped up.

Gemma turns to Ada and Nichole. “We’re just about to prepare some drinks. You ladies drink?” Gemma asks with a smile.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline FiveT  
#143 Posted : 05 May 2020 23:43:47(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
David thinks he needs to change his shirt and gets an idea whrn Silver approaches him and gets up putting the tea on the table.

"Ah I always spill the tea, especially hot tea"

He smiles, trying to be a little cool.

"I'm gonna have a swim, who's coming? Pool party guys!"

He shouts

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#144 Posted : 05 May 2020 23:44:52(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3961 time(s) in 1352 post(s)
Adam laughs. "You could be onto something there, I didn't catch your name last night, I'm Adam".

Cameron came and sat with Jerry, Deneil and the rest. "Hey guys, I overheard you guys talking about differences between American slang and British slang gotta admit Deneil dude, some of the stuff you say confuses me".
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#145 Posted : 05 May 2020 23:45:06(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19148 time(s) in 7605 post(s)
"Thanks for the tea, GemGem!" Deneil finishes up with his tea and cereal then proceeds to wash them in the sink. "Right guys, I'm off for a shower and then that hot tub has my name on it."

Blake eventually swallows his pride and enters the main House. When he signed up, he believed that he wouldn't care about animosity or being disliked but when it became a reality, seeing all these big personalities stuck in a room together, it hit him and he withdrew.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#146 Posted : 05 May 2020 23:45:59(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Stephanie Ortiz heads over to where Jerry, Adam and Silver are.

"SUCH A GREAT MORNING ISN'T IT" she says loudly.

Silver Spoons is immediately grown in disgust.

"Good morning to you too, Mrs. Ortiz" he says trying to be nice. "I think everyone is trying to go for a swim, you are free to join us".

"You just want to see me in my bikini" Stephanie replies winking.

"Whoa there lady, let's not jump to conclusions" he says cutting her off.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#147 Posted : 05 May 2020 23:46:00(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
“Hell yes, we drink,” Nichole says back, speaking for both of them.

Ada, too polite to explain that she doesn’t actually drink alcohol, just smiles and nods. “If you could make it as weak as possible, that would be fantastic.”
Offline Famouss7x7  
#148 Posted : 05 May 2020 23:48:41(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Jerry scoffs. “No need to hide bro. We’re all confined to this one area.”

Jerry then sees Blake walk in. “Nice the housemates are all here now. Now the fun is really beginning”

Jerry says with a laugh before finishing up his tea.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#149 Posted : 05 May 2020 23:49:44(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam smirks when Stephanie walked over to them. "Well you could say it is a great morning". Adam then chuckled.

"Yo Sliver I think it's not that we wanna see her in her bikini it's that she wants to see us in as little clothing as possible". Adam says looking at Sliver and then at Stephanie. After her comment last night Adam was making the most of the fact Stephanie clearly found him super sexy.
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#150 Posted : 05 May 2020 23:50:51(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Jerry sees Stephanie and waves. “Good morning.”

Gemma sees her and barely smiles. She turns to Ada and Nichole. “One drink won’t hurt Ada, just alittle then...hehe” Gemma was excited to drink since she was a party mood today. She was waiting for other house mates to see if they wanted to drink
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#151 Posted : 05 May 2020 23:51:00(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

at the sound of nicole's voice,erica looked around for the nearest sharp object she could find. but all she saw were plastic spoons. while the rage she felt probably could make it lethal,she wasnt about to be the woman who used a spoon on someone. so she did what seemed to have worked for the past few months. ignore nicole. " morning,ada!" erica calls sweetly.

jayne scoffs at the general idea of bikinis. "i have like a one peice from the 1920s. thats as beach as i get. " she states.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
#152 Posted : 05 May 2020 23:54:11(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Stephanie Ortiz lets out a fake grin as she ignores Silver Spoons and the comments made towards her.

"You guys would have to pay me to see me naked.....well except you Adam" she winks and bites her bit very slighlty.

Silver Spoons looks side to side in shock as to what she just said.

"We are literally only trying to go for a swim....I.....nevermind".
Offline snap_itshannah  
#153 Posted : 05 May 2020 23:56:26(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Ada nods, less confident in her ability to hold down a drink than Gemma seemed to be, but she was willing to drink a little for the sake of the growing party. Ada quickly turns around when she hears somebody addressing her, beaming when she realizes it’s Erica. “Guten morgen, Erica!” She calls back, moving closer to where Erica was. Erica wasn’t exactly the poster child of sobriety, but she knew that Erica would protect her and make sure she didn’t drink too much.

Nichole noticed that Erica specifically didn’t say hello to her. She rolls her eyes and turns back towards Gemma with a grin on her face. “She’s purposefully not speaking to me,” she says in a quiet voice to Gemma about Erica. “It’s been, like, literally years, and she’s still butthurt.”
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#154 Posted : 05 May 2020 23:57:10(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam chuckled. "Woah wow young lady, despite what people think I'm not that easy". Adam says folding his arms. "But I will definitely go for a swim."

Cameron hears people talking about alcohol and swimming and gets excited. "Oh going into the pool sounds like fun. Not sure about the drinking though".
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#155 Posted : 05 May 2020 23:58:26(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

As everyone gets ready and talks about party in the pool, David slowly walks off and goes changing himself in the bedroom. He gets confused though when he gets in front of his luggage and takes his black swimming slips with a peace sign on the black. He wonders if everytime he needs to change he needs to go to the bathroom as he's used to change wherever he feels like to at home.

He then sighs and proceeds to go into the bathroom, as he comes out with only his swimming costume, barefoot and shirtless showing off a toned body with not so much hair on it. He looks very light on his skin colour.

He heads over to the kitchen and sees Adam talking to others. He just observes to understand if he'd do anything wrong, while waiting for the others to join in him and go to the pool.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline BrownSugar  
#156 Posted : 05 May 2020 23:58:45(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19148 time(s) in 7605 post(s)
Blake nods at Jerry and gives him a quiet "Hey" since he was the only person to really address his presence. He's finding it very hard to fit in.

After showering, Deneil paces around in the bathroom for a bit, plucking up the courage to walk through the main house in his swimming trunks. It's fine when everyone is ready and all in the pool but being the only one stripped down and walking through the crowd is a bit daunting. "Fuck it..." he says to himself before opening the bathroom door and reemerging in just his red shorts, showing off his heavily tattooed arms and chest. "No pictures, please!" he jokes to the rest of the House as he walks through the living area.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

#157 Posted : 06 May 2020 00:00:05(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Stephanie Ortiz feels betrayed by his comment, she is immediately triggered and takes back her comment.

"That's what they all say" she says with a evil smile as she exits and heads back into the room.

Silver Spoons lets out a worried smile.

"Can you guys believe her?"....
Offline erich hess  
#158 Posted : 06 May 2020 00:01:29(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"ooh." erica says like a little kid when hearing a swear when stephanie specifies adam. while she wasnt in the mood to see adam in any compromising positions . someone needed some love around here.

erica,didnt know that ada didnt drink. she just assumed being with erich meant...well,you know. but she did know ada was a mother who sort of cared how she was was perceived. erica would drink unattended drinks so ada wouldnt have to worry about looking like a party pooper.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#159 Posted : 06 May 2020 00:02:26(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam smirks. "Oh wouldn't you like to know what they say about me". Adam says before laughing and then turns his attention elsewhere as she walked off.

"She's a character I'll give her that, but she is a but in your face at times". Adam says to sliver spoons. "Anyway let's go get into our swimming shorts"
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#160 Posted : 06 May 2020 00:04:38(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David looks at Deneil shirtless and observes him a little, he sure got a nice body he thinks. So he smirks at him, but David seems to be interested in someone else, especially as he remembers Billy telling him not only to not look at his brother and husband, but also for the fact that he remembers Deneil is not single.

He then hears Adam saying that he's joining too in the pool. He is slightly annoyed, but he's not going to be a bully and exclude him, if Adam will do wrong will be his problem he thinks.
He still observes the situation holding his rainbow themed towel.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage