logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

114 Pages«<8788899091>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline FiveT  
#1761 Posted : 27 May 2020 04:51:43(UTC)
FiveT

Groups: Registered
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
David nods still staring into the empty. "At the end of the day it is only a game... but still that kinda sucks"

He shrugs shaking his head and looks at Deneil. "I imagine it is gonna be even harder in the weeks coming. I wonder what is going to happen"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1762 Posted : 27 May 2020 04:58:31(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Gemma walks back into the kitchen area ready to down some more vodka. “Who’s going for another one?” Gemma laughs picking up the vodka glass. “I feel like we should have a little party today before evictions!” Gemma starts doing alittle dance. “People are always so angry on nominations day I want to lighten up the vibe a bit...” Gemma smiles. She was always so giddy.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline erich hess  
#1763 Posted : 27 May 2020 05:03:19(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17932 time(s) in 10423 post(s)
"i am so for that. we've all been pretty tame." erica says with a wrinkle of her face. "that shouldnt be the case,look at the cast we have in here." erica agrees with gemma .

"armfulls of liquor to the pool,ladies?" jayne suggests to the trio."we need a grill too. it would be so fun to have a cookout."

"jayne. you know i didnt bring my apron that says kiss the cook. we cant have a cookout without it." erica giggles back.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#1764 Posted : 27 May 2020 05:06:34(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19148 time(s) in 7605 post(s)
"Yeah, that's what I tell myself - it's just a game," Deneil says with a smile before drinking more of his water. "And how are you finding this "game", bruv? Going stir crazy yet?" While Big Brother can be extremely entertaining at time, there are days that just seem to drag and the lack of privacy can really take it's toll.

Blake comes out into the garden area with his shades on. It's a bright day so he actually has an excuse to wear them. Not that it's ever stopped him before. He loves his shades. Nomination day always weighs on him. Not because he wants to win or that he's struggling for who to choose. It's just not that great sitting down week after week, being told by a disembodied voice that nobody likes you.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline Famouss7x7  
#1765 Posted : 27 May 2020 05:10:03(UTC)
Famouss7x7

“Let’s fucking do it ladies!” Gemma was feeling alittle more comfortable today and wanted to have some fun, especially since she was nearly intoxicated. “Let’s get some snacks! We have crisps, juices and other stuff I put on the list for this week so we could prepare a little party picnic out by the pool. Not sure if there’s a grill though...” Gemma laughs and downs her next cup of vodka. “Jayne, we should have one of the boys cook. We’re here doing all the work let’s get their asses to work too!” Gemma giggles again. “I can ask one of the boys..but who?” Gemma tilts her head looking at the girls.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline erich hess  
#1766 Posted : 27 May 2020 05:17:11(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"i dont need boys in my bed,i certainly dont need them to cook!" jayne cracks up,nearly doubling over in mirth. she was already grabbing liquor and wine bottles,snackies and heading outside.

erica grabs the blanket off of one of the now spare beds. she heads outside and spreads it on the ground. "a picnic is just too adorable." she says to her friends. this season was shaping up to be one of the cute ones and that was fine with erica. she was getting too old to fuss with people."david made a cake. i nominate him" erica says after some thought.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1767 Posted : 27 May 2020 05:19:52(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Ada smiles a little at the idea of a picnic party where everybody would be drinking. “Sure, let us do that,” she says as she grabs some alcohol. She wasn’t going to drink, of course, but somebody needed to make sure nobody was going to get too drunk and drown in the pool, with it being so close by. She was like the Big Brother DD.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#1768 Posted : 27 May 2020 05:21:03(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3961 time(s) in 1352 post(s)
Cameron shakes his head. "I would join you guys for some alcoholic fun but the last time I got drunk in here I was sick, horny and frustrated for days"
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#1769 Posted : 27 May 2020 05:28:56(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"picnics are cute. i will fight anyone who says different." erica states,throwing punches in the air. it pleased her that ada was involved too. with everything that had been going on in the world,she missed chances to have ada and her daughter over for dinner parties and what not.

"maybe you are just horny anyway and the liquor loosened you up?" jayne suggests to cameron. while this seemed to be the randiest of big brother seasons,she wasnt able to partake in it.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1770 Posted : 27 May 2020 05:29:59(UTC)
Famouss7x7

“Yeah, yeah, yeah...that’s all true and all” Gemma says walking with Jayne And Erica to the outside. She made sure to grab what should could, and that was the wine and vodka. “BUT Jayne...there’s just something sexy and attractive when a man can cook. I don’t know..maybe that’s just me?” Gemma laughs heading to the outside area. When she hears Erica “DAVID!!! ....DENEIL!!!.” Gemma calls out to the boys as if she was in dire need of help. It was very dramatic and funny.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#1771 Posted : 27 May 2020 05:30:49(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3961 time(s) in 1352 post(s)
Cameron shrugs. "Your probably right I'm 18 what guy my age isn't horny the majority of the time". Cameron says with a chuckle. "Too bad I'm not one for partaking in sex on telly, plus nobody in here sees me in that kind of manner anyway"
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1772 Posted : 27 May 2020 05:34:14(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada offers Cameron a sad smile before hurriedly heading towards the garden. She didn’t really want to partake in a conversation about how horny this young man was getting. “What kind of snacks do we have for the picnic? You should munch on something before you start drinking,” Ada offers her advice. “And maybe we spread the blanket far away from the pool...”
Offline FiveT  
#1773 Posted : 27 May 2020 05:38:49(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
"Oh really, apart from nominations today I'm relaxing and having fun. I must say I only miss hanging out with my Jollies, my family and friends but it's a nice place and experience. Not to mention Spoon..."

He laughs cheekily, he was totally fascinated by his lover. The David suddenly jumps when Gemma comes out shouting and looks at her.

"Oh my God, you scared me Gem, what happened??"

He laughs a little but looks confused.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline BrownSugar  
#1774 Posted : 27 May 2020 05:41:21(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Hello, hello! Who's shouting me?!" Deneil asks from across the garden, using his hand to shield the sunlight from his eyes.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1775 Posted : 27 May 2020 05:43:59(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"as someone who HAS done the sex on tv....dont. just dont." erica grins to cameron. "time marches on but that moment will always exist." erica knew more than her share about this subject. while deep down she doesnt regret knowing nichole,she does kind of regret going at it on tv.

"im the sexy cooking one in my house." erica grins to gemma. she was right thought.there was something attractive about having food made for you.

"ada...you are so sweet and...how the fuck are you with erich?" jayne laughs at the role ada is taking. she does move the blanket from the pool a bit. nobody wants a drowning on their hands.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1776 Posted : 27 May 2020 05:48:25(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada smiles slightly but also blushes. She didn’t want to come off as cloyingly sweet, she just didn’t want anybody to get alcohol poisoning or die in the house. “I am much crazier when Herr Hess and I are together,” she admits, remembering all of the good times she and Erich have had together when they drink and do... not so legal substances together. “But I am German, and when I drink, I drink. And I would hate for Marlena to see that later.”
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1777 Posted : 27 May 2020 05:49:09(UTC)
Famouss7x7

“Boysssss can you come please?” Gemma says dramatically. She played the damsel in the distress persona perfectly. “We need some boys to cook so we can eat...we’re having a picnic party!” Gemma claps and smiles. “David you cooked a beautiful cake and ..Deneil you just...look good cooking so..can you?” Gemmas cheeks turn rosy red and she giggles turning to Ada. “We’ve got crips, muffins and bagels..” Gemma smiles while hunching. “When I made the list I didn’t want to overload on the snacks when there are so many other essential needs that are way more important.” She smiles with the vodka bottle. “Let me know when you want to drink and we’ll take a shot!” Gemma then turns to Erica. “ERICA IS THE SEXIEST!” Gemma laughs downing another shot of vodka.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#1778 Posted : 27 May 2020 05:55:27(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

“Oh, muffins, perfect,” Ada says back to Gemma, remembering how hungry she was. Plus, is there a cuter food than a muffin? The vodka bottle was honestly looking tempting, but... “I think I am just going to eat a little bit for now. Maybe I will have a little bit to drink later.” It was a lie, of course. If Ada was going to drink, she was going to drink HARD.
Offline BrownSugar  
#1779 Posted : 27 May 2020 05:55:49(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Alright but...what we cookin'?" Deneil asks, looking around with a little laugh. He's not an absolutely amazing cook but he's more than competent. Well, most of the time. "Just so you know, I know fuck all about cooking red meats if that's what you're wanting. I never touch the stuff." Deneil sees the bottle in Gemma's hand and chuckles. She clearly likes a good time and Deneil wants to join in. "I'll take a shot before cooking if they're going around."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1780 Posted : 27 May 2020 06:01:19(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"i dont know,gemma. i cant do that act so well. " erica giggles and blushes. she then fans herself. "i simply cannot cook. i need a big strong and strapping man to help." ericha laughs after she is done. erica had done a bit of cooking,so she was kind of interested in seeing what someone else could come up with.

jayne nods a little at ada. " i knew someone was a little different at home." she tells ada with a little wink. of course,it was well know among those closest to him that erich wasnt nearly as hard living when not on the road. like,she didnt think anyone worried erich was dropping acid at the moment considering he was home with marlena. "if marlena watches any big brother,i am sorry. on many levels." jayne says before taking a long drink.

"cook chickie!" erica calls to deneil. she had forgotten that he wasnt much for the beef or pork. he was...kosher or something. but erica could always go with chicken. she loved chicken too.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 27/05/2020(UTC)