logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

114 Pages«<8889909192>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline FiveT  
#1781 Posted : 27 May 2020 06:05:36(UTC)
FiveT

Groups: Registered
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
David gets up and walks up to Gemma with a smirk on his face that reminds the one of a troublemaker kid. "Are you sure you want to put me near fire Gem?"

He laughs, trying to remind her how messy he is and looks at Deneil. "I will help though... you know, taking things from the fridge, assisting and I can do that."
He grins, he totally knows what a big mess he could do with a pot on the stove.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1782 Posted : 27 May 2020 06:06:50(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Gemma smiles loving the fact that Ada likes the muffins. “Oh course....who DOESN’T like muffins?!” Gemma grabs one for herself and takes a bit. Realizing it would probably be a good idea to eat something since she was drinking. “Responsible drinker, eh?” Gemma says with a smile. “Just let me know when you want a shot and we can cheers to prettier looking muffins from the Big Brother house.” Gemma laughs a bit and turns to Deneil when she hears him. “So we have ...let’s see...” Gemma puts her finger on her chin as she recalls the meats on the list she chose. “There’s chicken fillets, a whole chicken and steak...” Gemma nods reassuring herself. “Depends on what you want to make..” Gemma smiles when a Deneil mentions taking a shot. “Oh yes! Let’s do it Deneil!” Gemma laughs and pours him a shot as well as herself. “Toast to Deneil cooking for us with her shirt off!” Gemma laughs picking up her glass to down her shot with him” Woooo!”
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline erich hess  
#1783 Posted : 27 May 2020 06:09:02(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17932 time(s) in 10423 post(s)
"no! cooking topless can be dangerous." erica giggles before adding quickly. " or so i hear...."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 27/05/2020(UTC)
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1784 Posted : 27 May 2020 06:09:21(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Ada laughs and sits down on the picnic blanket, spreading out the ends of her sun dress so that they covered her legs. “I honestly hope that Marlena never takes interest in learning too much about her parents before she was born. Or even some of the events that happened after she was born, too.” She laughs, making a mental note to block all access to Celebrity Big Brother once Marlena is old enough to learn about it. She grabs a muffin as well and takes a bite of it. “Umm... I think I would like a shot actually? If I could have one?” She says to Gemma, deciding that if any day was going to be a drinking day, it should be this nomination day.
thanks 2 users thanked snap_itshannah for this useful post.
erich hess on 27/05/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 27/05/2020(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1785 Posted : 27 May 2020 06:10:42(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Gemma laughs remembering David’s messiness and all the cleaning she did the first week. “Uhh...David so...maybe you can be Deneil’s assistant?” She smiles “But can you at least take a shot with me? Oh and...all the boys have to be shirtless...if we’ll..that’s okay with you? ” Gemma giggles shyly but raises her eyebrows, she hoping that Davis loosened up and had a shot with her and showed off his muscles.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline Famouss7x7  
#1786 Posted : 27 May 2020 06:13:29(UTC)
Famouss7x7

“Yessss Ada!” Gemma was so happy the housemates were drinking. “Uh...I don’t know, you can’t cook shirtless?” Gemma tilts her head looking at Erica. “The boys should just be brave and do it!” Gemma pours a shot for Ada and passes it to her. “Wooooo!”
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#1787 Posted : 27 May 2020 06:15:39(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David has a cheeky belly laugh as Gemma proposes that and takes off his shirt. He had taken it off before for the pool, everyone had already seen him shirtless, it had become like his home now. So he felt comfortable doing it, not to mention that he likes to play naughty and have a laugh with friends.

So he does a little strip humming the song "That's The Way I Like It" and laughs when he takes it off. He then shows off his bicep. "Power David is here to save the day!"

Edited by user 27 May 2020 06:17:34(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline BrownSugar  
#1788 Posted : 27 May 2020 06:16:41(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19148 time(s) in 7605 post(s)
"I can cook up the chicken just fine. I'm an expert with chickie. Do we have any seasonings though? If we don't then this could be a very Caucasian meal..." Deneil looks around and realises that apart from Erica, everyone else is of the milky persuasion. "No offence, of course!" he says with a chuckles. When it's mentioned that he's cooking topless, Deneil jokingly grabs under one of his pecs and gives it a little bounce. "To me and my nips!" he says, raising the shot glass before downing it.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 27/05/2020(UTC)
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1789 Posted : 27 May 2020 06:17:31(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

“Wooooo!” Ada says back to Gemma, attempting to have just as much enthusiasm as she does as she takes the shot. “Oh fuck.” Ada makes a face as she downs the vodka, sticking her tongue out a little bit. It had been a while since she drank. “Umm... could I get another one?” She asks, handing her shot glass back to Gemma for her to fill up again. In between shots, Ada quickly ate her muffin, getting crumbs all over her dress.
Offline erich hess  
#1790 Posted : 27 May 2020 06:19:27(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"ada drinking!" erica jokes as ada speaks. "i totally understand that." erica says in regards to ada wanting to maybe protect her daughter from what history actually was. erica somewhat dreaded the day when takara could see things without her spin on it.

"hey! i'm from miami. i am used to seasonings other than mayo!" jayne laughs to deneil. " you know. to make you feel less naked..." jayne states and takes off her shirt while keeping her bra on. she does give him a look when he shakes his bare chest. " no...needs more bounce."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1791 Posted : 27 May 2020 06:25:19(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada laughs and winks at Erica. “Please do not tell my daughter that I was drinking,” she says, running her finger along the edge of the shot glass. There was nothing wrong with adults drinking, but she still didn’t want her daughter to be mystified by it. “Chicken sounds so good right now, oh mein Gott,” she says in a sigh, loving all the home cooking that she had been getting since she came into the house.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1792 Posted : 27 May 2020 06:25:42(UTC)
Famouss7x7

“OH DAVID! OH DENEIL!” Gemma puts on an animated and jokingly “moaning voice” as she fans herself. “Hot! Hot!” Gemma dances as David does his strip tease and Deneil‘a grabs his pecs. “To Deneil’s nips!” WOOOOO!” Gemma laughs pouring herself and Ada another shot. “Erica...Jayne? Shot?” Gemma says looking at them and then back at Deneil. “Hehehehe...that was funny Deneil. We have olive oil and..well..butter.” Gemma giggles. “Those aren’t seasonings but I think you can make that work...it’ll be very Caucasian but at least we’re eating...” Gemma laughs. “Another shot?” She says, clearly more visibly drunk.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1793 Posted : 27 May 2020 06:31:36(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"i'll have what she's having." erica cracks up at gemma's moaning. it was too cheesy a joke not to pounce on. erica gives a nod to gemma. "hit me with your best shot!" she sings.
jayne puts her arm around erica and continues the song," fire away!!!"

"oh ada,there is so much i will never tell your daughter!" erica grins to ada. their designated driver was now drinking. this night was going off the rails,erica could feel it....and embraced it.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1794 Posted : 27 May 2020 06:33:12(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada looks apprehensively at the second shot, but takes it anyway, making the same face as before when she tastes it. “Oh... man...” she says softly, feeling a little lightheaded already after two shots. But she had already gotten started, and she wanted to keep going. “Is there another bottle of vodka around anywhere?” she asks, feeling bad for making Gemma play bartender this whole time. “Thank you so much,” Ada says back to Erica with a laugh, “and I will do the same for Taki.”
Offline erich hess  
#1795 Posted : 27 May 2020 06:37:42(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"we take these secrets to our grave and call any evidence to the contrary as fake news." erica giggles to ada and takes her shot. she also makes a face. in spite of being punk as fuck,erica isnt tough enough for straight liquor.

jayne,however was.she takes her shot as easily as drinking water." you two are some princesses. " jayne says with a smirk. "gemma and i are doing just fine over here."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1796 Posted : 27 May 2020 06:41:43(UTC)
Famouss7x7

“WHY DONT CHA HIT ME WITCHA BEST SHOTT!” Gemma sings loudly with Erica before downing one. “Woooo!!! Picnic and Party!!!” Gemma says yelling out pouring another round of shots. “Jayne and I are champs!! Catch up to us! Hehehe”
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#1797 Posted : 27 May 2020 06:44:38(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada laughs at what Erica and Jayne say, especially at Jayne for making fun of Ada and Erica’s faces when they drink. “I need to warm up to alcohol again!” she says, trying to defend herself. “Which means I need more.” She eyes the bottle of vodka, wondering if she should cross that threshold into fully drinking or not. But when Gemma pours the next round of shots, Ada immediately takes it. There wasn’t any room for her to do anything too crazy here anyway. She might as well drink and sing Pat Benatar with the rest of the girls.
Offline BrownSugar  
#1798 Posted : 27 May 2020 06:45:31(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19148 time(s) in 7605 post(s)
"Some plain chicken coming right up!" Deneil calls from the kitchen as he washes up and starts to prep the food. "Shame we don't have the stuff to deep fry it, fam. That'd be ace right now. Vodka and homemade KFC..."
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline erich hess  
#1799 Posted : 27 May 2020 06:51:29(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"the world needs more pat benatar." erica states seriously. while she was far more of a joan jett fan,she could appreciate pat. erica takes another shot and scrunches up her face. "i am out of practice!" erica whines at not keeping up with jayne and gemma. " i was with child for like 9 months. i wasnt going to be a terrible person!" she giggles. erica was a degenerate in a lot of ways,but there were some places even she wouldnt go.

"jeez,the mom club is out in full force. you guys want a white claw instead? maybe put some drunk mom rock on? buckcherry?" jayne teases her friends. while erica had probably done more chemicals than jayne would ever see,it was still fun to see her struggle with shots.

"oh my god,deep frying." erica moans in the same way as gemma. she loved deep fried anything. she never did it herself because she hated cleaning up after it.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#1800 Posted : 27 May 2020 06:53:25(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David laughs a little with the others and looks at Gemma. He sings to her a bit of the chorus of the Pussycat Dolls' 'Buttons' in a funny way. As he does he pretends to twerk a little to her and laughs.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage