logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 29 June 2020 04:05:44(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

UserPostedImage

Forbes: Mogul Flips the Script: Music Icon Gone Actress
Alex Konrad (Forbes Staff)
July 2020 Issue

STATS
Source of Wealth: Music, Self-Made
Residence: Manhattan, New York
Citizenship: United States
Marital Status: Married
Children: 1
Education: High School, College/University
Net worth: 1.7 Billion (Includes property assets)

Named one of the richest celebrities in music, Stephanie Fierce holds high power to her name
especially when it comes to the financial department. From selling at minimum over 200 million records
worldwide to launching her own record label Hot Eye Records, set of clothing stores, and lines of
fragrances. There's no question that Fierce is a powerful business woman. Fierce is also known as touring
force reportedly selling over 17 million ticket sales overall on her world tours, generating close to an
income of 425 million dollars off touring alone. Stephanie Fierce and her husband Johnny Johnson have
been married now for a little bit more than a decade; but according to close sources Fierce had her start
in the music business with $200 dollars to her name back in 2007. Today’s she’s reportedly worth over 1.7
Billion. Many people wonder how someone with that little bit of money got to billionaire status, well here’s
a breakdown with categories of Fierce’s source of income.

Financial Report Breakdown

Music Earnings

V-Records Deal – $10 Million
V-Records/Spice Records Deal – $25 Million
Ho Eye Records/Nomad Records Deal – $60 Million
Hot Eye Records (Independent Earnings) - $130 Million

Record Sales/Publishing Earnings (2007-2020) $66.8 Million
Radio Airplay (2007-2020) $69.7 Million
Sponsorships (2007-2020) $40.5 Million

Total Earnings = $402 Million (Approximately)

Fashion Earnings

The Fierce Clothing Store $56 Million
Saint or Sinner Perfumes $ 91 Million
Other (Magazines/Newspaper, Makeup, Other Clothing ect.) $117 Million

Total Earnings = $264 Million (Approximately)

TV Earnings

TV Show Appearances (Interviews/Performances, Award shows ect.) - $106 Million
Superbowl Pepsi Halftime 2013 - $50 Million
Netflix Deal (2020) - $60 Million

Total Earnings = $216 Million (Approximately)

Touring Earnings

Presenting Stephanie Fierce: The Electric Club Tour (2007-2008) $50,000
Stephanie Fierce: The Time Machine World Tour (2009) $25 Million
Stephanie Fierce: Pop Sinner World Tour w/Raven Comatose (2010) $50 Million
Stephanie Fierce: The Newborn Tour (2011) $50 Million
Stephanie Fierce: The Queen of Pop Era Tour (2012) $100 Million
Stephanie Fierce: History Revealed (2012-2013) $150 Million
The Stephanie Fierce Experience (2014 -2015) $50 Million

Total Earnings = $425 Million (Approximately)

Hot Eye Records Earnings

CEO/Chairwoman Earnings (2010-2020) $151 Million
Other (Deals, Partnerships etc.) $57 Million

Total Earnings = $208 Million (Approximately)

Movie Earnings

West Side Story (2021) Unreported
Lovers? (2021) Unreported
The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe (2022) Unreported

Total Earnings = Undisclosed

Total overall Earnings = 1.5 Billion – 1.7 Billion

UserPostedImage

9 Questions with Stephanie Fierce

1. First, let’s talk music. Congratulations on the success of your 9th Studio album “Lost in Electronica”!
After nearly 5 years of being absent in the music scene you come back with a killer album like “Lost in Electronica” but then moments later you announce that you are going on a hiatus. What brought you to make that decision?

“Thank you so much! I think for me it was vital to give my fans the new music that I had been working on because I had been away for so long. It was also important to give my fans another pop album because that’s the thing they’ve been wanting for the longest so to see the success in return is pleasant. I’m truly enthusiastic about the response it got. As far as the hiatus is concerned, my focus as of late has been more on acting and making films. It’s not that I want to stop making music, but I also feel like a whole side of me that I haven’t tapped into as creative person has just been sitting there and I can’t continue to put it aside. The best part is that my fans feel fed and they understand my journey and I think for that I’m grateful. I don’t want to burn out by just putting out pop albums every year or releasing quick singles to affirm my status in music industry. Music takes time and I want to bring something different and authentic each album I release.”

2. As of recent, Hot Eye Records received a whole new face list and your label even purchased a new state of the art commercial building that will be opening its doors soon. Did you ever picture the success of your label at this point and time?

“I think people did not expect for me to start my own record label to begin with. That was a game changer, because people wanted to write me off as just this pop singer, but I had vision that was greater than just that. As I’ve mentioned before, people in the industry will try to shrink you. I can genuinely say that I was inspired by Jay Z to make that move. While it wasn’t easy it paid off.”

3. You’ve recently signed a $60 million-dollar deal with Netflix for 6 films. Most films which are previously taped concerts of yours. Talk about flipping the bag. How did that come about?

"Honestly, Netflix approached me with an idea of doing a documentary film. That film today is called “2020 vision” and that film is something I’ve been working on for almost 5 years. Initially the deal started at $10 Million just for that one film but I managed to get the deal up to $60 million when I introduced the idea of streaming my previous tours as a packaged deal. Before Netflix, we had DVS players and before that we had VCR’s (laughs). Ultimately you wan to connect with as many people as possible so having Netflix stream all my tours is not something I’m opposed to and I honestly think my fans will enjoy seeing and reliving those tours."

4. Netflix is one thing, but you’ve also managed to land 3 major roles just recently. What made you want to go into acting? Were your parents ever supportive of you doing movies?

"The great thing about acting is that it’s just that acting. It’s an escape from the reality and I think I find that sort of liberating in a sense. It goes hand in hand with my music, especially when I create short films or music videos and I must play a character. However, that almost in a sense is a bit one dimensional, with movies you really have dig deep into the character and make people forget I’m Stephanie Fierce. I think that’s probably the challenge that I’m looking forward to the most. As far as family support. My mother wasn’t on board with it from the very beginning and I honestly understood why. My mom before she passed when I was 17 years old was more supportive of the idea of me going off to college in case any of this didn’t work out. I can understand that now more as mother. You always want to make sure your child is set up for success. Honestly since I was little, I wanted to pursue a career in acting. It was really my father who sort of molded me to become a musician instead and I’m glad he did for obvious reasons, but it was my mother who wasn’t really on board with any of this. When I was younger, I knew that I wanted to do music more than anything but as far as acting it was more on the back burner if anything."

5. Are you taking up any training/schooling to become an actress?

"During my time away from the music industry, I decided to enroll in college because I felt that it would be a perfect opportunity to expand on my skills and pursue things that I had on the back burner. That’s something that I worked hard at keeping away from the general public and I was able to do that with the grace of God. My major was music theater and I managed to earn a bachelor’s degree in 3 years. I would dwell more on that, but you will have to see more about it in my upcoming documentary called “2020 Vision” on Netflix. You’re going to see my experience in detail with that. However, to answer your question a little more comprehensively I did take up schooling and I do have an acting coach that I’ve been working with tirelessly so I can develop myself as an actor."

6. It seems like everything that you do, you put my heart and soul into it. Do you feel like that pressure is what got you into doing acting? Do you feel the pressure of making your debut as an actress in Hollywood?

"Thank you. Honestly, I’m not thinking about the pressure, I’m more thinking about the roles that I pick and how can I as human being, not the quote on quote “pop icon Stephanie Fierce” do those roles justice. I’m digging more into the human side of me and the character’s human side. Me and my acting coach have been working tirelessly for two years now trying to tap into different emotions, facial expressions, down to the accent, the way I project my diction to how I move. Mannerism. How I react/ It’s not just me picking up a script and rehearsing lines. There’s a lot of work that goes into it as an actor."

7. We often see the pop singer turned actress from time to time but sometimes that doesn’t go so well with critics. What is your take on that?

"I don’t necessarily have a take on that. People have the freedom to criticize and my only goal is to do the roles I pick justice and to develop myself as an actor."

8. Your Fierce Clothing Store has been a huge part of your progress and success as a businesswoman throughout your career, but there are rumors that you are about re-launch and expand the brand, is that true?

"Yes. So, for over 10 years; my three stores called “The Fierce Clothing Store” have been selling original products of mine on a local business based level but this fall we are launching a worldwide campaign for all of our products as well as introducing a completely new line of clothing, fragrances, makeup, accessories and more to the stores. I’m happy to announce that “The Fierce Clothing Store” will no longer be just a local store and is now evolved a worldwide beauty company called “Fierce Beauty”. So that universal name is going to be launched this Fall and I’ll have more information coming on that very soon."

9. Finally, last question. When can we expect another little one?

"(laughs) I don’t think anytime soon, but I feel when the time is right, I’m sure you’ll see me with a belly. I'm 34 years old so I know the clock is ticking in that department but if anyone wants to go make a baby for me while i'm juggling all of this, be my guest. Thank you for having me, it's always good to talk about money."

OOC: This is kind of different from I'm used to doing, not a financial expert so it took a lot of time to research lol I just wanted to bring something different from my typical interviews and I hope you guys enjoy :)

Edited by user 29 June 2020 04:20:48(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 8 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
2001clay on 29/06/2020(UTC), erich hess on 29/06/2020(UTC), snap_itshannah on 29/06/2020(UTC), FiveT on 30/06/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 01/07/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 01/07/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 01/07/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 11/07/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#2 Posted : 30 June 2020 23:44:08(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Natasha: Queen of business! Lol. Stephanie always inspired me because of this too, she works her bum off, man! And it was never only just about the music. Inspiring.

OOC: Different RP! It's not just about the music, but the character itself. That shoss always so much passion you have in her. Also financial things not my thing definately for now lol, still confuses me

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#3 Posted : 11 July 2020 11:35:28(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Originally Posted by: FiveT Go to Quoted Post
Natasha: Queen of business! Lol. Stephanie always inspired me because of this too, she works her bum off, man! And it was never only just about the music. Inspiring.

OOC: Different RP! It's not just about the music, but the character itself. That shoss always so much passion you have in her. Also financial things not my thing definately for now lol, still confuses me

Stephanie Fierce: Thank you! :) your comments are honestly so sweet thank you :)

Ooc: I read Forbes magazine from time to time so I was just inspired to do something and since Fierce is pretty established I figured it would be cool to do. I’d love to see other characters do this but I know finance can be confusing and what not lol I know it was for me! Glad you liked it 😘
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
FiveT on 11/07/2020(UTC)