logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

8 Pages<12345>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline 2001clay  
#41 Posted : 31 August 2020 05:32:08(UTC)
2001clay

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 3546 time(s) in 1270 post(s)
Tika Mays smiling & mouth the word La Familia
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline BrownSugar  
#42 Posted : 31 August 2020 05:32:24(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19146 time(s) in 7603 post(s)
Weekend and Joshua stand up and applaud for Kidd's surprising and hard hitting performance.

"OK. Can't wait for you to get me dinner," Carter says with a mischievous wink. He knows fine well Nick will look perfect in the pictures.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline Famouss7x7  
#43 Posted : 31 August 2020 05:32:29(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Diego walks out on stage to present the next award of the night. Diego smile at the people as he excited to be given the opportunity to present an award as he had never done anything quite like this before. He looks out at the audience smiling and begins to speak clearly into the mic.

"What good Fan Choice Awards how ya'll doing? Now over the amazing years, we've hear some of the dope songs of all time and fell in love with each one from their catchy lyrics to their infectious beats. Whenever we prefer and helps make us loving with a banging song, couldn't have been done without the hard work and talent of those who help make a song. The nominees in this next category have the honor of creating what we believe in our heart and the basis of any song, the production. Tonight we recognize some of the most awesome producers in the industry and the best at what they do. As an artist myself, Ya'll are the most amazing talent producers out here. So shall we get into some nominee already? "The fans have spoken but first let's check out the nominees for Best Producer".

The nominees are..."

THE WOLVERINES
CHICAGO NOBODY
DENEIL
TISHA JACKSON

Diego looks down as he tears the seal loose to open the envelope.

He looks back up and smiles while he speaks into the microphone to announce the winner to the audience and those watching from home.

"And the winner for Best Producer is...

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 7 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 31/08/2020(UTC), erich hess on 31/08/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 31/08/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/08/2020(UTC), FiveT on 31/08/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 31/08/2020(UTC), PANIC! on 01/09/2020(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#44 Posted : 31 August 2020 05:35:02(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Tyler stand up and cheers for Kidd performance. Chris looks sad that Chicago Nobody didn't win.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#45 Posted : 31 August 2020 05:35:34(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

PROXIMO - LIVE @ The Fan Choice Awards VII
Featuring - The Brooklyn City Divas Dance Team

"Give it up for the I Wanna Dance challenge winners, BCD...
The BROOKLYN CITY DIVAS DANCE TEAM!"

UserPostedImage

The lights go completely dark after PROXIMO's name is announced and a voice is heard of the PA system: "Give it up for the I Wanna Dance challenge winners, BCD, the BROOKLYN CITY DIVAS DANCE TEAM!" The Brooklyn based dance team is met with a barrage of cheers despite being virtually unknown, but the big stage and hot crowd is showing love to everyone tonight. The girls all jump up from openings in the crowd and the stage light up as this happens. Quick paced, tribal music is heard mixed in with a master mix of PROXIMO's hits 'Daydreaming' and "I Wanna" over the catchy tribal beats. The girls waste no time proving exactly why they were chosen as the winners of the I Wanna Dance Challenge. The group members, compiling of nine dancers break out into intense dance choreography over the tribal mix of PROXIMO songs. Thge hairflips, high kicks and cheerleading style dance goes on for about a minute and thirty seconds before the girls do jump splits onto the ground and finalize it with an amazing DEATH DROP.

UserPostedImage

After the tribal music fades away and the Brooklyn City Dance Team jump splits, the stage goes completely dark. The crowd cheers for the dance team but that's clearly not the end of the performance. A trippy instrumental makes way to the sound system and a mysterious whisper that murmurs Proximo over the sound system with an echo that fades off signals that the boys are about to make way. The crowd automatically goes into a roar as their name is announced. The stage starts filling with smoke as the boys as the boys rise up from the state in open stage props. The smoke filling the stage is aiding with "whooshing" sounds and an eerie instrumental as each of the boys rise up from an opening on the stage. When they all reach the stage, they stand there looking down, as the stage continues to fill with smoke and the boys are looking down. The female fans in the stage really show their love. For about 5 seconds they stand in the same pose, with the smoke covering the stage. The opening chords of I wanna, automatically causes more cheers. Each of the boys, in a slow ripple pick their heads up as the word PROXIMO is shows on the huge Fan Choice Awards screen that is behind them. Those smooth, long and lengthy synths in the background, swaying behind the relaxed beats tat come in relentlessly over a the beat that hasn't exactly found it's way to the track yet just consists of the swaying synths with Diego opening up the track with his captivating vocals and handling the start of the track as he stands in the middle of the stage prop in which they are standing in. The vibe is relaxed during the beginning seconds of the song but it's just the beginning of the track. The boys starting bouncing their bodies automatically as the beat begins to slowly pick up behind the track. The boys stand their bouncing their heads slowly to move along with the song's slow opening. Diego picks his head up first and opens his mouth as he sings into the mic that's placed next to his mouth. Deigo doesn't wait to show his captivating vocals that has a pinch of vulnerableness yet strong at the same time. As he starts singing, the girls in the crowd also cheer for him loudly, making it obvious that he is quite the fan favorite when it comes to the ladies. Diego opens up the track as the boys stand to his side, signaling the start of the performance.

I can't believe that you could swear right down
To the bottom of you're heart, girl
Make it look right, but why couldn't I see
You caused an everlasting misery, girl
And you're the one
Who said that life had just begun
Said we should carry onward
Because of you now all that's all gone

Diego sings his part to perfection and even his chest as he sings deeply for the opening of their #1 single, I Wanna. At this point, the boys each stand there with smiles on their face, and as soon as Diego is finished singing his part, Carlos now picks up his head and looks into the crowd, which is also met with loud cheers from fans in the crowd. There's something enjoyable about Carlo's vocals, they sound lighter then Deigo's and slightly subtle, but he has a very enjoyable tone that clearly shows while he's live. As he sings his part, behind them, stage lights are revolving around the arena with a montage of "I Wanna Dance Challenge" vides that are playing over the TV Screens the beats continues to rise. Different shots of fan and celebrity videos begin to play behind them, with each getting a different crowd reaction each with different loudness levels. The video montage playing really emphasizes the impact that the I Wanna Dance Challenge has had on pop culture this year. Dennis continues to sing his part while the beats remain at the same pace, as the synths swaying along while Carlos's part goes on gets louder and as soon as he's finished.

Guess you were wrong so
You have no right to say to me
That we were only dreaming
Well seeing's not not believing
Seeing's not not believing

A menacing swooshing sound makes its way quickly onto the track with the keyboards stopping quickly, signaling the song's pre hook. The boys smile after Carlos heard, and Dennis picks his head up. He too, is met with a wild reaction from the fans. Arguably the loudest out of the boys are heard. Derek begins to sing the song's pre hook and as he's singing it, each of the boys pick their head up in a ripple and start to walk out of their stage props and into center stage. Derek continues to sing their parts and now that the boys can all be seen, they are once again met with a loud reaction of cheers from the girls in attendance. After Derek sings his part, a quick sound swoosh is heard during the pre hook of I Wanna, the added synths of the pre hook make it's way onto the track as a more recognizable and extremely catchy backing beat mixes perfectly with rising beats. The boys all join in with their microphones to their mouths and letting go of their chest voices and go into a falsetto register for the final lines before the chorus. Their voices move along perfectly together in a nice pitched range. After each falsetto register the boys point to the crowd as Diego Bello, Carlos Portillo, Derek Ruiz, Luis Alvarez and Evan Cabrera sing as one as they sing the words Close our eyes and we'll be unseen/We'll be unseen/Close our eyes and we'll be unseen/We'll be unseen; before the song unleashes into the extremely groovy chorus. As the lights around the stage flutter, Luis steps out and does a backflip and the boys get into next part of the song. Diego Bello takes charge for the chorus with his spoken after Luis does the backflip. The boys then break into The "I Wanna Dance" chorus choreography.

UserPostedImage

We were running out of time
When all we knew was fantasy
We lived in total ecstasy
Miles away from you and me

Close our eyes and we'll be unseen
We'll be unseen
We'll be unseen

Once again, that surprising swoosh comes about once again, and the song bursts heavily into it's chorus. The boys throw their bodies into the I Wanna Dance video and famous chorus choreography. The beats move accordingly as electric synths come about and make one with a relentless dance backing beat making the chorus sound even bigger when it is love. Automatically Diego sings the chorus while doing the choreography and the boys sing their parts of the chorus to the tee following it. First Deigo followed by the other boys sing in a confident, sexy manner during the chorus. Their live skills come across as very professional and just like the actual track. They each sing out over the beat at their turn about no longer any need to keep pushing forward with the relationship and so they want to take control and do things the way that they want to, starting with getting rid of the the memories of the past relationship. The boys sing confidently as the cheers continue and they dance relentlessly. Luis, Diego, Evan, Carlos and Derek then all change order as they spin into their next line spacing. The synths slow down but the beats don't slow down, as the chorus and backing beat completely take over with groovy production. As the chorus moves into it's next section, the boys stop singing and break into a quick choreography piece that then causes another pop in cheer. They stop as the the beats move relentlessly once again with the backing beat.

UserPostedImage

Now I'm gonna wash your mess up out of my hair, you can circle the drain
One way ticket to Disturbia, know that I'll be jumping trains
Tired of living in all of your darkened shades
Rolling back the rooftops, let in some light and day

I can't go on living with the spell I'm under
I'll be doing things the way I wanna
I can't go on hiding away from your crashing thunder
Gonna be doing things the way I wanna

The songs regular go back go back into place with the backing beat and the light but quick synths as Evan's's vocals come about. Evan takes the middle and throws his hands up, he's met with massive cheers for his part as well. The young PROXIMO members exudes star presence when it hits the midddle and begins singing his part of the loud cheers and synths. There's something special about his voice, especially when it's live. Evan exudes confidence and has this concentrated look on his face as he begins to sing his part. Evan sings: I gave you all I had but then got hit back in the face/And all these things that you say, these words can't replace/ You're a scam, was this all part of you're plan/To lose me tear me apart then leave me caved. It's clear Evan is very confident and it shows when he's performing. The boys each dance as Evan sings in the middle, still dancing while singing. Evan this snarl arrogantly placed on his face as he sings his part. The beat stays at the same pace and you are brought to the next part of the track. They all change spacing once more, with Luis, taking the center part and singing his verse. The crowd again, show massive love to Luis who's arguably the best dancer of the group and still hot from the backflip he did during the verse chorus of the track. The boys all hit the choreography to a tee. Staying on pace with eachother as we are brought to the next section of the performance.

I gave you all I had but then got hit back in the face
And all these things that you say, these words can't replace
You're a scam, was this all part of you're plan?
To lose me tear me apart then leave me caved in

And I know you're a fool now I can see through your lies
Because of what you've done then maybe this is goodbye
Gave you an easy way out, but now I regret
I thought so much of you until I realized you're a threat

Guess you were wrong so
You have no right to say to me
That we were only dreaming
Well seeing's not not believing
Seeing's not not believing

Derek then moves to the middle for the next part of the groovy track. The camera's then catches shots of fans in the crowd who are singing or dancing along. The cameras also pan to different celebrities who are cheering along as Derek sings his part that is before the pre chorus of the track. After Derek sings, the pre chorus of the track comes upon the live performance now. The boys all move to different sections of the stage and start singing the pre chorus to their hit record, as they sing, the people in the crowd go wild. The fans are all grabbing at them as they all sing the slow build up to the chorus while touching the hands of fans that are in the pit area and closest to the stage. The beats then start to build up at the boys all walk back and stand in their places on the stage.After this they all walk back to center stage and break into the falsetto register once more for the prechorus. The stage lights come around them once more as they harmonize perfectly to the beat that has quickly drifted away showing off all of their vocal ability as one.

We were running out of time
When all we knew was fantasy
We lived in total ecstasy
Miles away from you and me

We'll be unseen
We'll be unseen

UserPostedImage

The boys throw their bodies into the I Wanna Dance video and famous chorus choreography once again. The beats move accordingly as electric synths come about and make one with a relentless dance backing beat making the chorus sound even bigger when it is live. Automatically Diego sings the chorus while once again doing the choreography and the boys sing their parts of the chorus to the tee following the heavy choreography with one another. First Deigo followed by the other boys sing in a confident, sexy manner during the chorus again. This time however, their choreography is a mixture of I Wanna Dance Challenge choreography from Naomi and Gemma Kane. Showing their respects for their contribution to essentially starting the trend, they pay their respects by adding a mixture of their dance moves in their videos for their live performance.

Once they move out of falsetto the heavy backing beats go completely missing and a quite eerie subtle, synth driven backing beat is heard with long synths that soar along for the bridge as the boys look serious again as they join each other. Luis is heard as they all start dancing and the stage lights meet them at center stage. With them not dancing, it allows the boys to really focus on delivering, crisp live vocals and Luis does just that, he holds a fist to his hand to add to the emotion of the performance. His voice holds something quite unique as well, and especially with the eerie slow beats, it allows listeners in attendance to get a taste of all that Luis has to offer vocally. Luis has a facial expression as if he is defeated, just to add to the slowed down piece of the bridge before the big chorus. After Luis sings, the cameras catch Evan who does the final part of the bridge. The camera's zoom in on him as he finishes out the bride of the chorus he speaks out but also sounds as if he's singing as his vocals echo behind him. Evan takes off where Luis finishes singing his lines; Is it me or you or am I free/Is it me or will I have to scream/Or will I have to scream; The eerie breakdown begins to start sounding like it's building for it's last chorus and Evan breaks into a smile, belting out the final line of his part as the song breaks into the final chorus

You caused an everlasting misery
You changed my course in history

Is it me or you or am I free
Is it me or will I have to scream
Or will I have to scream

UserPostedImage

Soon as Evan is finished, the song bursts into it's final chorus with the beats picking back up and relentlessly roaring over and over again with the quick backing beat and synths. The boys start walking to their stage spots right in time for the chorus where they are joined by the I Wanna Dance Challenge winners who are named "The Brooklyn City Divas" dance crew. The crowd cheers them on as they make their way on stage after an awesome intro. The join the boys all as one as backup dancers then make their way to the stage as one final, big I Wanna Dance routine. They all dance the chorus relentless as lights flutter around the stage and smoke swooshes from machines on opposite ends of the stage. The girls of the Brooklyn City Divas circle the boys, in the center, the boys dance the final choreography of I Wanna with the competition winners. As this is all happening, Evan belts out the huge adlibs as they dance and sing the chorus. After one final note and finalizing choreography, the girls jump down to the ground the smoke shoots up from the stage as the boys stand there in a pose.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

The boys of PROXIMO stand there as the smoke shoot from the stage and BCD lay motionless on the ground after having jumped down. Thge crowd goes wild for this dance heavy performance. As an encore, the boys sing the final lines of I Wanna acapella with one another, showing off their wonderful harmonizing skills with one another and after this, the final synths of I Wanna is heard before smoke shoots up on multiple spots on the stage signaling the end of the performance. The crowd goes wild and the girls of BCD stand up and share hugs with PROXIMO, some of them in tears of joy from the lifechanging moment. Diego speaks into the microphone. "THANK YOU! THANK YOU! And give it up for BCD!". They all stand together, hand and hand, and bow as the performance ends.

Setlist:

1) Brooklyn City Dance Team Opening Sequence (Tribal Master Mix of "Daydreaming" and "I Wanna")
2)"I Wanna" + Acapella Encore

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 9 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 31/08/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 31/08/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 31/08/2020(UTC), erich hess on 31/08/2020(UTC), kandii on 31/08/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/08/2020(UTC), FiveT on 31/08/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 31/08/2020(UTC), PANIC! on 01/09/2020(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#46 Posted : 31 August 2020 05:35:45(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Fatima Amari smile at the Wolverine for wining

Tika yell LA Familia 4 Life & clapping for PROXIMO & Dancing along with Eilidh to the performance

Edited by user 31 August 2020 05:40:14(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 1 user thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 31/08/2020(UTC)
Online erich hess  
#47 Posted : 31 August 2020 05:37:35(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17929 time(s) in 10421 post(s)
erica: *calls out loudly when the video award is announced* GEMMA!

she had to support her big brother buddy. plus.the video was amazing and hot. two things erica liked.

nina:the wolverines kind of creep me out,love. like,if you told me they were the alernate universe version of the sisters who created the matrix? i'd fucking well believe you.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Offline freestylechamp  
#48 Posted : 31 August 2020 05:38:32(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Jake and Sarah looked really impressed with the dance moves that they stake wiggling in there seats

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#49 Posted : 31 August 2020 05:45:54(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Naomi is seen dancing along to the I Wanna performance. She was flattered that they incorporated choreography from her challenge video and was happy for the BCD dance team.

Gemma is seen clapping for PROXIMO

“How about we just buy eachother dinner?” Nick giggles and tickles Carter playfully

Edited by user 31 August 2020 05:46:32(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 31/08/2020(UTC)
Online erich hess  
#50 Posted : 31 August 2020 05:46:06(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica:i demand more brooklyn ladies dancing troupe. dancing is something i cannot do,so i love people who can.

the lights,sounds and dancing of the proximo and brooklyn divas dancing is quite the experience for erich the mescaline hadnt hit yet,but the previous lsd drop was doing just fine. "amazing. i think i felt that in my ears." he muses softly,touching his ears.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#51 Posted : 31 August 2020 05:49:05(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

Dae is welcomed with a roar from the crowd. He winks back and invokes screams.

He laughs. “I’m Dae Ho Park and it’s nice to see you all. Thank you, thank you.”

“You know, I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for the fans.” Fans of Dae Ho Park begin to cheer again.

“Getting signed to the right label gave me the platform needed to reach the whole world! In 2013, I received 5 important phone calls in one day and knew the time was now. This was the first test and you have to make the right choice. Who are you going to sign to?”

UserPostedImage

“Tonight, this award is going to go to the label that has transformed the lives and careers of so many of our favorite artists. It is vital that the soul finds a home and the same goes for the music we love. Fan Choice Awards, here are the nominees for Best Record Label 2020!

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

2001clay on 31/08/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 31/08/2020(UTC), erich hess on 31/08/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/08/2020(UTC), kandii on 31/08/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 31/08/2020(UTC), FiveT on 31/08/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 31/08/2020(UTC), PANIC! on 01/09/2020(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#52 Posted : 31 August 2020 05:50:10(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Chris goes out looking for Camillo to see if he is okay and check up on him

Tyler is just chilling then sees Tatiyana and waves

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline 2001clay  
#53 Posted : 31 August 2020 05:51:01(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Tika mays clapping & smile really excited

Jade wave at Payton for winning
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline Famouss7x7  
#54 Posted : 31 August 2020 05:52:15(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

After the last segment stage, Payton’s entrance music begins and he walks out and reaches the podium. As they clap, Payton does the same, showing love for PROXIMO who just left the stage. “Damnnnn givit up fuh dem...dey killt it LAFAMILIA!” Payton says clapping, and getting a bigger reaction from the audience once more. “Dey rlly been doin duh damn ting!” Payton waits for the crowd to settle down before he continues to speak. “Dis nex award rite heah...issa big one...shizz ain’t no joke….” Payton nods to himself and continues to speak. “Bein a female in dis game ain’ eazy...erybody know dat….ery chick innda game gotta werk hard af..harduh den us ninjas outchea n’ dat ain’ fair...y is dat? We neva gunna know...buh wat ya boi P can say is dat...girlz….dey run duh world cuzza dat...an ya boi a man n’ ain’ afraid 2 admit tuh dat. Duh girlz be holdin it down...eryday all dey…” Payton is met with a respectful reaction from those in the crowd who agree with his very words. Payton, in all his charisma smiles, feeling warmed from the crowd reception. “Dats...y’ I gott madd respeck for ery female in dis category...ya’ll waz holdin it down heavy dis year n’ dats y dey nominated for BEST FEMALE ARTIST!" Payton raises his voice in his last words before continuing. “Duh nominees for Best Female Artist...are KARA ROMERO, SAVANNAH HAIM, TISHA JACKSON
SABINA, TIKA MAYS”
. After the names are read Payton is seen as well, as so does does the crowd. “Givit up fuh all dese ladiez cuz dey all holdin it down in duh game...dey all winnah buh heah at duh FCA...dere’s onli one…” Payton waits a moment before whispering into the mic as he opens the envelope “Buh who is it….?” Payton looks at the name and smiles, reading it out loud into the mic. “DUH WINNAH FUH BESS FEMALE ARTIST IZZZ…………...

Edited by user 31 August 2020 05:53:40(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

RoseJapanFan on 31/08/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 31/08/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 31/08/2020(UTC), erich hess on 31/08/2020(UTC), kandii on 31/08/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 31/08/2020(UTC), FiveT on 31/08/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 31/08/2020(UTC), PANIC! on 01/09/2020(UTC)
Offline Read hard  
#55 Posted : 31 August 2020 05:52:25(UTC)
Read hard

Romania

Was thanked: 303 time(s) in 179 post(s)
Robin Banks claps excited
Online erich hess  
#56 Posted : 31 August 2020 05:54:27(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica cups her hands over of mouth and boos. "boooo. studio 60 was robbed!" she calls out with a laugh. "mostly by us when we took all the office supplies." she whispers to nina with a wink.

"all that bargain coffee we stole. beautiful,love." nina agrees.

"well, we cant put this loss on just me." mariko jokes to anniken. "other people on the label werent pulling their weight either."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 31/08/2020(UTC), kandii on 31/08/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/08/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#57 Posted : 31 August 2020 05:55:25(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19146 time(s) in 7603 post(s)
"Sounds good," Carter says with a grin. "Although, I'd much prefer if you cooked me a meal from scratch. Get all hot and bothered in the kitchen."

Camillo eventually makes his way back into the venue, clutching a water bottle and with the top few buttons of his shirt undone. He's had a panic attack and the nerves are consuming him. He never expected to be so overwhelmed by the event. Thankfully, Camillo isn't a big name so he's not expecting to win anything tonight.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline Famouss7x7  
#58 Posted : 31 August 2020 05:55:43(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

"maybe next time i will go solo and be up for best female artist award. lord knows i am wasting my days with atomic war bride." karoliena says flatly with upturned corners of her lips. she pick the mic off the podium and walks to the edge of the stage. her band usually plays very intimate clubs,so it is sort of weird for her to be so far from the audience. this next award will be a true sausage hang. we're going to recognize the men who are are the top dogs in the industry today. ooh,payton is up for this one. can his ...goofiness reign supreme? let's find out." karoliena says while looks over to payton and crossing her fingers for good luck. the fans have deemed the winner of best male artist of 2020 to be:"

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 5 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
erich hess on 31/08/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 31/08/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/08/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 31/08/2020(UTC), PANIC! on 01/09/2020(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#59 Posted : 31 August 2020 05:57:23(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Naomi claps for Joshua and Kara Romero. "YESSS!!!!!"

PROXIMO return back to their seats after a dance filled performance. They were ready to enjoy the rest of the show.

Nick smiles. "So..we cook for eachother then?" Nick winks

Jerry has taken some shots and is getting back to watching the show
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 31/08/2020(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#60 Posted : 31 August 2020 05:57:58(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Fatmia Clap for Joshua & say you go boy
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,