logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

8 Pages«<34567>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#81 Posted : 31 August 2020 06:29:17(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
"Go Tika!!!" PROXIMO is heard cheering their label mate
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 31/08/2020(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#82 Posted : 31 August 2020 06:31:55(UTC)
Famouss7x7

ORION: LIVE FROM THE FCA VII
M&S BANK ARENA – Liverpool, England
August 30, 2020

UserPostedImage

As the next performance is introduced the venue plunges into darkness as the name “ORION” emblazons the led backdrop while three individual smoke machines go off and each member of the hip-hop group are revealed as the backdrop turns a red and gold aesthetic just as the beat begins for their debut single “Fuck Me Over”.
'Boa' and 'Circuit' hype up the crowd jumping up and down and moving back and forth between the edge of the stage and the center in order to get the crowd moving before 'Bellows' stood center stage begins with his opening verse, “You hurt me once, I grow stronger/You hurt me twice, I'm a goner/When I had nothin' you were ready to go/But now I got somethin', you're all relationship goals /I know when you look at me, it's your desire/I know the clout is the flame that started this fire/You fucked me over/But I can't resist you/Time heals all wounds/You're like my scar tissue/When I was sleeping on the floor/All I could do is miss you/Now we fuckin' on a boat with no issues/I came from nothing to be something/You came for me now we bumpin'”

As the trio find themselves stood together center stage the music stops completely and the lights go down once more on the led backdrop and the three look at each other before the lights come back up and the smoke machines go off once more as the beat drops again this time for the songs hook as 'Marina Balan' struts out onto the stage from behind the trio, going up to each one individually looking each one in the eye and suggestively grinding her hips against them as she sings beautifully, “Love used to hurt/Used to fuck me over/I've put my past/Over my shoulder/I know what I want/I make sure that I get it/Won't let my heart rule my head/I just won't let it.”

UserPostedImage

'Bellows' and 'Circuit' move towards the fans located at the edge of the stage and begin waves their arms around and hyping up the crowd further as 'Boa' and 'Marina Balan' are stood side by side center stage with Marina as she dances up against him while he delivers his verse, “See if I've been fucked over once, then the trust is gone/We still be fuckin', but you ain't my only one/The real drip, diamonds and gold/I keep em' for the loyalist ones that I know/I learnt a long time ago/Never to trust a hoe/They say that everything that glitters/Isn't always gold/And baby I know it's true/Cause you glitter like a motherfuckin' diamond/But there ain't nothing golden about you.” and the pair show clear chemistry together as Marina plays the tempting foil to Boa's passionate attitude and aggressive delivery.

The trio all come together once more at the middle of the stage with Marina front and center as she delivers the songs hook again before Circuit plays his hand on Marina's shoulder and the two are stood face to face as he delivers his energetic verse with Bellows and Boa ad-libbing throughout as he raps, “I gotta be honest, I've fallen before/Had my heart broken way too many times and it shows/Fuck your high class, with your wine glass/I used to drink from the bottle/So my sorrows could drown like it wasn't an option/Just to get through it, I used to pop pills/Now I'm living in the fast lane/Like an adrenaline junkie looking for cheap thrills/Now I don't go for matters of the heart/I go for purely aesthetic/I tend not to get attached/I just fuck it and bank it like credit/Now I just ride around Rodeo in my newest jam/Got the finest looking bitches eating out of my hand/They can't play wit my heart/I never let em' get that close/If it starts to get too real for me/I'll just pop a bottle and take a higher dose.”
And you can see the connection between Orion and Marina Balan as they perform live together, her soulful vocal delivery as well as her playful and sultry attitude working well with the trio, particularly on this track, she steps out from the group and moves closer towards the edge of the stage as she delivers the hook one final time, ”Love used to hurt/Used to fuck me over/I've put my past/Over my shoulder/I know what I want/I make sure that I get it/Won't let my heart rule my head/I just won't let it” as the first track comes to an end and the lights go out all around the arena with just a red and gold spotlight shining down on the trio in the center of the stage.

UserPostedImage[

As the venue is all in darkness with the exception of Orion, Boa takes a second to speak to the crowd, “How y'all doing tonight FCA'S!” which is met with a chorus of cheers throughout the venue, “Shit's been wild tonight. Fuck, it's been wild for some time now.” he states before continuing, “It's been a fucked up year, but hopefully in November we can have some good news. Whether you're Democratic or Republican that shit don't matter to us, you believe and support what you believe. And truth be told, there ain't a whole lot of faith in either candidate at the moment. But right now, four years of Joe seems a whole lot fucking better than eight years of Donald. Whichever way you choose to go, always remember that we have the power, we're the fucking leaders, don't let these fuckers try to make you ever think otherwise.” to which he's given a resounding chorus of cheers and applause as the music begins to play, “Let's do this shit!”

The beat is slower than the previous track, dominated with a brooding keyboard and bass guitar sound as Boa delivers the songs opening verse which sets the tone immediately that this isn't going to be the energetic romp of the previous track, “We got ourselves into a little situation/The graduation year from junior to senior for our nation/Let's hope this is the final year/Feels a million years since Obama care/Now we're firing careless missile's through the air/Exacerbating tensions while obsessing over twitter mentions/The fuck is this shit/Thought we moved past all of this?/Deserved better than this?.” and it's tone and lyrical direction makes the audience listen more intently to the passionate song as you almost can't hear anything other than the music and the group from the stage, with the audience seemingly giving the song the reflective backdrop it requires.
Marina walks over towards the edge of the stage with the trio and again delivers a beautiful and melodic vocal with classic soul and RnB vibes as she sings it's catchy hook, ”Let's make America breathe again/Let us be the catalyst for change again/Let's not be shackled by chains again/Let's make America breathe again/Let us be the catalyst for change again/Let's not be shackled by chains again.” which works perfectly alongside Boa's opening speech to introduce the song and as the camera cuts to some of the famous faces in the audience, you can see emotion in their faces with one or two even shedding a brief tear in response to both Marina's vocal deliver and the content of the words she's singing.

Bellows then steps forward with Marina and the two lean in to each other as he delivers his verse with aggression and passion, taking very direct swipes at some of Trump's failures, ”It's all been said before/'You must be the change you want to see in the world'/But you're being outworked by a fucking seventeen year old Swedish girl/How's there still people out there that support you/Maybe they're like you too/Just another mindless drone/Or is this more like Stockholm Syndrome/He's got them in his grips/Z-List politics/Psychological characteristic/It's a fucking mental illness/But this is it/Twenty-twenty thought we put this shit/Put this shit to bed/Send him off to pasture/Bang! Bang! Metaphorical bullets in his head.” which receives the biggest audience participation reaction of the entire track so far as Bellows doesn't shy away from lyrics that have been censored on certain Airplay and rotation.
Circuit steps up alongside Marina and Bellows and doesn't miss a beat in delivering the follow-on from Bellows' controversial line, ”Does it have to be metaphorical?/The thought of another four years seems illogical/Might have to take matters into my own hands/I'd probably get off for defending this land/Ha, land of the free/Look what he's done to me/Got me thinking violently/Fuck it, I'd do it voluntarily.” which again receives a round of cheers and hollers from the audience in participation tonight.

The music slows down again as Marina is stood proudly at the edge of the stage alongside Bellows, Boa and Circuit, the trio making an X with their arms as she delivers the hook one more time, ”Let's make America breathe again/Let us be the catalyst for change again/Let's not be shackled by chains again/Let's make America breathe again/Let us be the catalyst for change again/Let's not be shackled by chains again.” and the vocal and lyrics combined with the stance of the trio delivers a very passionate and political message that signifies strength and determination not to be silenced.

Bellows steps back from the group and climbs up onto a slightly raised platform as Marina now joins Boa and Circuit in folding her arms in an X position as he signals to shut the music off, “Nah, we gon' break it down now. Shut the music off. A voice is more powerful than anything” he says before continuing, “I want y'all to put an arm in the air for our fallen brothers in sister while we do this.” and the entire arena joins in before he delivers the final verse of the track, ”Twenty-twenty went and fucked it though/Got a clown leading us through a pandemic, the likes of which we ain't ever seen before/How can you give him four more/When he didn't even deserve the inauguration speech to start with/Practice what you preach, drink the fucking bleach/Maybe that will solve this/But nah, let's just slow this down for a verse/I honestly don't know where to start/Sometimes it feels like the worlds driving in reverse/There's still a lot of hate in this world/Logically, how can anybody feel free when there's people out there that still don't want us to be?/Whether it's woman's rights, gay rights, gun control or black lives/It all fucking matters/And our feet hurt from marching/But we'll keep marching on/Eight minutes and forty six seconds was what it took/You tried to brush it under the rug/But were too dumb to realize that the whole world gave a fuck/Does anyone feel responsible/Does anyone feel regret/Eight minutes and forty six seconds/He held a knee to another human's neck/Doesn't matter who you are/It's clear for all to see/This shit just ain't human to you and me” and as the song ends, the entire venue erupts into applause.

UserPostedImage

As the song comes to an end, the music is immediately diverted to a more upbeat RnB sound as Bellows addresses the audience, “FCA's! Let's go fucking wild for Ms. Aubrey Mikkel!” and the crowd cheer as the singer saunters out on to the stage with a beaming smile, the reaction an extremely positive one for an artist that hasn't been seen in live performance or heard on record for quite some time, but she seems in her element as she walks to the center of the stage as the beat drops for this unheard collaboration with Bellows and Circuit moving towards the edges of the stage with Marina at the back hyping up the crowd, leaving Aubrey and Boa center stage as they play off of one another as Boa delivers the opening to the song, ”Aye, I know your name, I know your face/But I ain't seen you around all that much these days/Jammin' to your hits/It's nostalgic/Used to beat off to your pics/That shit was magic/Big booty, big titties/Now you in the studio makin' hits wit me/Vibin' on the jam, cause you know this ones the real deal/Can't hear a word you're sayin'/Thinkin' bout makin' a fine bitch squeal /Can't hear a word you're sayin'/Thinkin' bout eating your bomb pussy like a meal.” which see's Aubrey brush off the advances of Boa playfully.

As Boa makes his way to the edges of the stage alongside Bellows and continue to hype the crowd, Circuit finds his way center stage, again the two play off of one another, sharing extended eye contant and moving suggestively to the beat of the track as Circuit delivers his verse, ”Aye, I know your name, I know your face/You know, I like seeing that fine ass around this place/Got a high-rise on the strip tonight/How bout' we drop this verse and try a private rewrite/I got bottles, I got weed/Whole package, you got all the woman this boy need/Thinkin' bout makin' a fine bitch squeal/You got all the woman this boy need/Thinkin' bout eating your bomb pussy like a meal/You got all the woman this boy need.” which again see's Aubrey brush off the advances as Boa makes his way center stage once more and the pair stand either side of Aubrey, admiring all of her.
She looks at them both individually and gestures towards her own body to suggest that they take this all in as she begins her verse, ”Down boys, heel... bout to show you the real deal/Wrap your hands around my body boy/Let them roam around and just explore/The things we're doing tonight/You ain't never done before/My number one goal is to keep you wanting more/I'm flowing like an ocean, as I look in your eyes.” but it becomes clear that Boa and Circuit aren't where her interests lie as she gestures Marina over towards her from the back of the stage, she walks over to the center with Boa to her left and Circuit to her right, she places her left hand on Boa's shoulder and her right hand on Circuit's shoulder and pushes down until they drop to their knees, she begins thrusting and moving her hips as Aubrey moves towards the edge of the stage where Bellows remains.

UserPostedImage

Aubrey whispers in Bellows ear, he turns and they both look each other up and down as Aubrey and Marina deliver the brief chorus, ”Boy I ain't playin, got my eyes elsewhere/I hope he can forgive me/I can't help but stare/Boy I ain't playin, got my eyes elsewhere/I hope he can forgive me/I can't help but stare.” as Aubrey's body language makes it clear that Bellows is where her attention truly lies.
He delivers his verse with energy and passion, making it clear that his intentions lie in very much the same path, ”Nah, she more than just your playboy barbie/Dirty motel rooms and getting' naughty/High class Queen, hustlin' for her dream on the daily/Game respect game/Man, she fuckin' slay me/When she goes down, that shit should be illegal/She's relentless with that pussy when she grindin' down on me though/She got her own place/High-rise in New York City/She a boss bitch/But she got that class A kitty for me/She don't need the subs bench, back-up players/She want that first ballot hall of famer/Every time like a gym workout/Session booked can't leave until she cum for me now/There's somethin' special when Miss Independent screaming out your name/And she just begging you to leave it in/Yeah, I know I'm screwed because she fuckin' got me/Her pussy owns and she knows it/She can't stop me/Fuck, yeah, she's got me.”

He appears in his element with Aubrey playing his onstage foil, grinding against him and playing the part well amidst the emphatic RnB backdrop of the song, the chemistry is definitely there whether real or playing up to the audience and the song, but the look in both of their eyes seem to indicate a real spark or certainly lost at the very least as Aubrey flicks her hair, grabs Bellows hand and places it to her chest and brings it down to just below her stomach, she gives him a look before delivering the final verse of the song, [i]”I'll lay you down, and make you proud/Drive until I make that ooh ah sound/Next lets switch up and we'll start the next round/Go in deeper, baby deeper till you just can't go no more/Pull my hair, just do me some more/Right now baby, it's the you and me show/Tell me can you feel that orgasm number two/The only time I feel this way, is with you/I'm suppose to be a sweet bitch, but you take away my innocence/I only share these moments with you/So lets keep this our dirty little secret/I wanna make you say my name/Say its so good that you can't wait/When I'm done screaming your name/You'll say babe, lets do it again”
and as the song finishes to the clash of pyro, Aubrey pulls Bellows closer to her by his chains and the pair passionately kiss.

SETLIST;
1. Fuck Me Over
2. Make America Breathe Again
3. Playin' (feat. Aubrey Mikkel)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 9 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 31/08/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 31/08/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 31/08/2020(UTC), erich hess on 31/08/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/08/2020(UTC), kandii on 31/08/2020(UTC), FiveT on 31/08/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 31/08/2020(UTC), PANIC! on 01/09/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#83 Posted : 31 August 2020 06:32:19(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19148 time(s) in 7605 post(s)
Carter claps for Tika, slightly disappointed that his group didn't win but happy for Tika nonetheless. She truly deserves it.

"Dominic?!" Mercedes collapses again.

Camillo runs his hands through his hair. His hands visibly shake as he does so. Chris probably never knew his boyfriend could be so bad with nerves. "I should've smoked something earlier but didn't want to be baked for this. Starting to think that was a bad choice."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 2 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
2001clay on 31/08/2020(UTC), erich hess on 31/08/2020(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#84 Posted : 31 August 2020 06:34:53(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3547 time(s) in 1270 post(s)
Trinity Love dance to Orion Performance

Sophia Delaney clap for Orion & go Woo Woo

Diego stared to bop to this song

Edited by user 31 August 2020 06:35:47(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline freestylechamp  
#85 Posted : 31 August 2020 06:38:00(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Chris shakes his head and holds Camillo's hand "I think you should get use to this after all you are a singer their are going to be a lot more awards in your future." They go over to a quiet corner of the venue.

Younghood looks excited and hype when Orion come out with special guests.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 31/08/2020(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#86 Posted : 31 August 2020 06:38:50(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Naomi is seen showing love to Orion and the special guest. "Okay boys that was it!" she says while clapping
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
kandii on 31/08/2020(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#87 Posted : 31 August 2020 06:40:34(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

As Stardom Boys makes their way on stage, wait for cheers to die down before they begin talking. Each of them gets a chance to speak, since there's 5 microphone for boys on the stage.

Jordan: Wassup Crowds!!!!! Alright look we got some talented people out there in the crowds
Ethan: That's right, but tonight we're honoring three talented of songwriters.
Damien : These amazing people who wrote for some many famous people
Dan: Oh What the heck all of them amazing people!
Matt: All of them are winners but there can be only winners
Dan: Here are the nominees for Best Songwriters

Best Songwriter
Cara Zayn
Orion Washington
Christopher Hudson

Ethan: So 3 amazing songwriters they are all winners to us, but again there can only be one winner!
Matt: So the winner for Best Songwriter of the Seventh Annual Fan Choice Awards is....

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

freestylechamp on 31/08/2020(UTC), erich hess on 31/08/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 31/08/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 31/08/2020(UTC), kandii on 31/08/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/08/2020(UTC), FiveT on 31/08/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 31/08/2020(UTC), PANIC! on 01/09/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#88 Posted : 31 August 2020 06:42:06(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17932 time(s) in 10423 post(s)
the hesses join in the throng that is the response to orion's set

erica: aubrey mikkel?!? thats almost more of a surprise than kai!!

erich: *slides into his chair and feels like he's melding into the chair and the venue at large.* see,i'd like to do music with a point like that,but...its easier to write about truckers.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
2001clay on 31/08/2020(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#89 Posted : 31 August 2020 06:44:50(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

Lexi makes her way out onto the stage when it's finally her turn to present the next category. She's wearing a cute short pink dress, which she had spent months in advance preparing for just the right outfit to wear tonight. She was beyond excited for presenting tonight as she loved being on stage,especially whenever she was performing her music, and even more excited when she first received the call from the director in charge of the awards show who wanted her to present.

She immediately accepted as tonight was a way for her to show her face again on stage given that she's been absent from the music scene from what seemed like forever to her fans. At least with this opportunity she's able to see her fans as well as see some of her long time friends in the music industry. Lexi walks towards the center of the stage with her microphone in hand, looking out at the audience as well as the camera which was focused on her. She holds onto the envelope, which contained the winner for this particular category she was presenting for, before holding up her microphone to her lips and beginning to speak cheerfully to the audience as well as to the camera.

"Here are your nominees for Favorite Pop Single..."

UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Billy - Attention / The Jollies - Meet Me at Soda Pop / Nick Urie - Cupid
Tika Mays - Ready to Fly / Chicago Nobody - Bubblegum

"Ooo tough choices. I'm glad it's not up to me tonight to pick the winner. Anyways lets see who's taking this beautify award home tonight. The winner for Favorite Pop Single is......

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

2001clay on 31/08/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 31/08/2020(UTC), erich hess on 31/08/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 31/08/2020(UTC), kandii on 31/08/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/08/2020(UTC), FiveT on 31/08/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 31/08/2020(UTC), PANIC! on 01/09/2020(UTC)
Offline Read hard  
#90 Posted : 31 August 2020 06:46:42(UTC)
Read hard

Romania

Was thanked: 303 time(s) in 179 post(s)
Poo Peter: finally someone bringing sodas shops back to music.
thanks 2 users thanked Read hard for this useful post.
erich hess on 31/08/2020(UTC), FiveT on 31/08/2020(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#91 Posted : 31 August 2020 06:47:50(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Sally parkwood smile & congrat To jollies
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 1 user thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
FiveT on 31/08/2020(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#92 Posted : 31 August 2020 06:51:13(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

GEMMA KANE LIVE @ The Fan Choice Awards VII

When the segment starts all lights go completely dark in the M&S Bank Arena, it just adds to the wondrous suspense of Gemma performance. This causes a load of cheers from the crowd that blares throughout the Hydro as they know the pop star princess will be appearing. The arena is now just pitch black, no one can see a thing as there's nothing else that's hears aside from loud cheers as fans wait for the arrival of Gemma. Out of nowhere, an eerie, yet fast instrumental is hard as back up dancers start marching out from backstage. There's a huge set of steps casted upon the stage that is turned around, which does not reveal who is behind it as these dancers come out marching in a very rigid manner. All the suspense causes an add on on cheers as white lights blink around the stage as these dancers come out on stage. They surround the stage and the set up steps that stand tall on the stage before they stop in place. The stage then fills with smoke and blinking lights as the stage prop slowly turns around as thundering instrumentals are heard. After a few seconds Gemma is seen for the first time which causes the crowd to unleash in cheers. She looks beautiful, wearing all read as she stands at the top of the steps. When she's fully centered, she speaks into the microphone.

UserPostedImage

"Lets go FCAs!"

After Gemma says this, she takes her hat off and tosses it into the crowd which is met with another huge barrage of cheers.
The fact that the crowd was hot on her arrival made Gemma feel all the more confident as the opening lines of Sinner is heard. As the beats of Sinner begin, Gemma starts to step slowly down the steps where she reaches the center and rips open her red jacket, exposing a hot bejeweled ensemble. The crowd goes wild for this and it's just the start of the performance. Before the lyrics before, Gemma bites her lip looking into the camera as she begins her performance. As she steps down from the stage she walks to another part of the stage that has a pole right in the middle and couches, Gemma stands in the middle and flips her hair. Her back up dancers follow her as she begins singing the opening lines to Sinner. She stands there for a moment with hands hands on her hips, sulking in the love she's getting from the crowd of her number one hit single.

UserPostedImage

Silence surrounds as you lay
Stay sick with guilt, I command you, stay
Shadows play tricks with you, to have some fun
My revenge has only begun

The nights still young, and moon light shines
Just like you did to me, I'll ignore your cries
Can't forgive the way you left me
You just walked away, and abandoned me
Maybe tonight, the beast will set me free

When she gets to the pole, she grabs it and looks into the crowd with her tongue out. Her dances are all behind her and Gemma does hair flips, nice and seductively just as the song suggests. Gemma also shows that she has vocals for a live performance with dancing and when she reaches there, the lights in the arena are red, mixing perfectly with the style of music of the track. As she sings the song continues to rise until it's slow but extremely catchy song as Gemma starts moving on the pole.

UserPostedImage

Craving inner peace, yet you shattered my soul
Dirty little sinner, you can't make it whole
I hope this eats you alive, as you did to mine
You have no clue how much you hurt me, turns out I'm fine

Gemma looks confident as she sings each word accordingly as the beat moves through the beginning of the song for a few seconds that then makes a slow, rising sound, following that Gemma's over confident, edgy vocals supported by the brilliant production of the song. Craving inner peace, yet you shattered my soul/Dirty little sinner, you can't make it whole/I hope this eats you alive, as you did to mine
You have no clue how much you hurt me, turns out I'm fine. The backup dancers do a dance routine as Gemma holds the pole to her face. She then joins in for the routine, with a burst of energy Gemma, she then throws her hands in the air. Her fans in the audience cheer loudly as Gemma holds her arms up with confident delivery. She brings the next lines out for the continuation of this performance, she then continues to bring her vocals to the next lines of the tracks that are approaching.

The fans cheer and Gemma stands there now moving to a different area of the stage with her back up dancers. As the track sounds as if it's slowly blaring behind Gemma's vocals, song breaks into it's next section as Gemma dances with her backup dancers in her beautiful red ensemble. With this backing beat sailing across the track the beat continues to move slow as the hook begins to lightly tap through the system. Gemma vocals move perfectly along the next section of the song as she now stands for the next verse standing center stage, moving about in different dance moves along with her backup dancers. Gemma's dancers move closer to her as Gemma moves around slowly, moving along with this catchy manner of the song.

UserPostedImage

Get on your knees and pray for me,
I am treated like nothing you can see
I'm not going to watch you lie away
Hide from me, like you do all your life, and set me to lay

Carved out from darkness, is the true meaning
You never cared a tear about me, never heard my pleading
For you to return home, to me, sinner three.
My skin, my love, you will not see
I need man, not a boy, to give me what I need

Gemma then returns to the pole as the backing beat sales to the next chorus. Gemma shows off her vocal prowress ashe begins singing the very memorable chorus to Sinner. Carved out from darkness, is the true meaning/You never cared a tear about me, never heard my pleading
For you to return home, to me, sinner three./My skin, my love, you will not see/I need man, not a boy, to give me what I need. Gemma looks deeply into the crowd as you can hear the people in the crowd screaming. The medium in speed dance moves go along perfectly with the manner of the chorus and Gemma's backup dancers dressed in sexy attires, keep up with her as they do these dance moves.

UserPostedImage

As the chorus fades away, the verse returns to that backing beat that was heard at the beginning of the track, as Gemma returns to the next verse of the track. She possesses this evil seductress attitude that compliments her vocals as the track roars on with Gemma's vocals behind it. Gemma does more dance moves along with her dancers, still maintaining that confident posture but looks into the cameras as if she's talking to someone about how much she wants to enact revenge on them.

UserPostedImage

Trusted you the most
Now I'm gone and your haunted by my ghost
Put all of this doubt inside of me
Made me realize what I needed the most

The tracks beat, breaks down for the slowed down spoken part. Britney does the slow, moves that she did earlier in the performance. She shows a smile on her face as the crowd pops in cheer once again as the final part slows down and is heard clearly throughout the arena. She looks directly into the crowd in a evil sneer as she speaks the words Trusted you the most/Now I'm gone and your haunted by my ghost/Put all of this doubt inside of me/Made me realize what I needed the most

UserPostedImage

You thought you could break me down?
Make me feel low?
Little did you know I would prosper
Now I'm praying for your undoing

As the final chorus makes way to the performance, Gemma makes way to another stage prop on the stage and hops on what looks to be a syringe which has been the running theme of her "Sinner" era. As the final chorus comes upon us, she crawls on the the stage prop syringe and does her hair flips as she sings the final chorus of Sinner. Her dancers do massive choreography below her and this causes the fans in attendance to go wild.

UserPostedImage
(Pretend this is a huge syringe)

As Gemma sings the final lines on the syringe, the final line is sung and the stage is lit with fireworks signaling the end of the performance. The crowd goes wild and Gemma looks at the crowd after the fireworks and smiles and waves, as the performance comes to an end.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

erich hess on 31/08/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 31/08/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 31/08/2020(UTC), kandii on 31/08/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 31/08/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/08/2020(UTC), FiveT on 31/08/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 31/08/2020(UTC), PANIC! on 01/09/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#93 Posted : 31 August 2020 06:51:31(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"yay,cara!" mariko cheers for cara winning best writer. while they may not have the sort of relationship they once had,but she still adored cara and all that she did.

erich after spotting lexi,loudly exclaims: "holy shit,i stole a towel from lexi's house on her birthday..the fuck was a i doing at her birthday party?

"soda shops like the one in saved by the bell." erich nods sagely at mr poo
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#94 Posted : 31 August 2020 06:55:31(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"That's my girlfriend!" Beau Elliot, lead singer of Public Warning, pipes up and whistles when Lexi appears on stage to present.

"YES QUEEN!!!!" Carter cheers for Gemma as she delivers her sexy, high energy performance. She is one of his favourite artists.

"I don't think I'll be coming to another one of these things," Camillo says with a chuckles, taking a drink from his bottle of water with his hands still twitching.
UserPostedImage

Offline 2001clay  
#95 Posted : 31 August 2020 06:56:24(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Sally parkwood says you go gemma

Stardom boys clap to gemma
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 1 user thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#96 Posted : 31 August 2020 06:57:09(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Nick is seen showing love to Gemma. He puts an arm around Carter as he cheers on Gemma
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#97 Posted : 31 August 2020 07:02:46(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

"Ooh, here's an award payton and i both nominated for. things could get heated up here. hopefully neither of us win as it will make the rest of the show incredibly tense. i am both a sore loser and a sore winner." karoliena says ominously while pulling a riding crop from under the podium and placing it on the top. this is met with a mix of laughter,applause,oooohs,and wolf whistles. "your fate is in the hands of the people. pray the choose wisely." karoliena jokes to payton. Payton widens his eyes, yet looks as if he’s got his own idea when he sees the riding crop. “Nahhhh i godd sumthin betta” Payton reaches in his back pocket and pulls out some handcuffs. This is met with a reaction of gasps and laughs from the crowd and more wolf whistles. Payton doesn’t give Karoliena even a time to react before he snaps himself and Karoliena’s wrists together with the faux handcuffs. “Noww we rlly a couple…iono u look like u inta dat so.....” The crowd reacts with laughs once again, with with a few whistling in a distance. “Karoliena neva gon’ ged ridda me….” Payton laughs and calls out to his girl in the crowd.“DREA….JERRY...BILLY….she widdus now…” Payton says laughing as be starts reading the nominees. “Befo...Karoliena beats me up...or her wife crashes duh stage or ma wifey ged up heah...….heah are duh nominees for...BEST COUPLE…......Dustyn n’ Dallas Blue-Conners…. Karoliena Summers n’ Cassie Summers….Erica Hess & Gretchen AllinAiremese Smith n’Kidd Amaze ….Billy & Jerry Khan-Holmes n' duh besss Payton Rodriguez & Andrea Mason”. After the crowd cheers Payton begins speaking once more. “Listin…yah all cute buh ya’ll know who duh cutest…” Payton then looks at the winner with his free hand and widens his eyes in shock. “N’ DUH WINNAH IZZZZZ……..”

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 7 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 31/08/2020(UTC), erich hess on 31/08/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/08/2020(UTC), kandii on 31/08/2020(UTC), FiveT on 31/08/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 31/08/2020(UTC), PANIC! on 01/09/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#98 Posted : 31 August 2020 07:03:29(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica: i was on big brother with her!!!
erica yells with the enthusiasm of someone who isnt actually in the business and just happened to meet gemma in a house.

gretchen: as someone who made a living pole dancing, gemma has "it".

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#99 Posted : 31 August 2020 07:05:08(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn squeals, knocking Weekend's awards flying. Fuck those heteros (and Billy), he and his husband just won Best Couple!
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#100 Posted : 31 August 2020 07:05:09(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

"i think payton and i are getting along well. perhaps we should have been nominated for best couple,right?" karoliena smirks,while leaning her head towards payton. she also gives a little wink to andrea in the audience. the audience gives the appropriate "wooooooooo" to karoliena's suggestion. karoliena drinks again before leaning towards the mic. she is probably on her 10th martini point. but karoliena is NEVER sloppy drunk. " among we musicians, there is a rare breed. a type of person that can take the performance of the musical stage and transfer it to the theater or film. these are the kids who were most likely band and drama class nerds in high school. who has the last laugh now,johnny football hero? the favorite drama nerd is:" karoliena announces as she tears open the envelope.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 8 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 31/08/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 31/08/2020(UTC), erich hess on 31/08/2020(UTC), kandii on 31/08/2020(UTC), Read hard on 31/08/2020(UTC), FiveT on 31/08/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 31/08/2020(UTC), PANIC! on 01/09/2020(UTC)