logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 18 September 2020 08:19:47(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

UserPostedImage
Official Single Artwork

SONG: "Spoonful of Your Love"
WRITTEN BY: Silver Spoons
PRODUCED BY: Silver Spoons
RELEASE DATE: September 18, 2020
LENGHT 3:18 (3 minutes; 18 seconds) Radio Version; 3:01 (3 minutes; 1 second) Radio Version
FORMATS: Streaming, Digital Download
GENRES: Rock, Funk-pop
RECORD LABEL: Studio 60
ALBUM: Easy Access

"Spoonful of Your Love" is the third single off Silver Spoon's 8th studio album "Easy Access"; which is set to be released early 2021 under Studio 60. The song was written and produced by Silver Spoons while he was participating in the final season of Celebrity Big Brother. The song was written as a dedication to his new found love David Power. The singer recorded vocals and worked on production immideately following his exit from the hit reality TV show Celebrity Big Brother. The song is set to be released September 18, 2020 as a streaming single and digital download. After the sudden death of Spoons it was unclear wether fans would get new music and the album "Easy Access" was pushed back indefintetly. In recent news through Spoons twitter account; his management announced that new music would still be arrriving and fans can expect the album to be released early 2021. Due to lack of approval from Spoons the album will feature a limited amount of songs since Spoons was still working on finalizing the tracklisting prior to his death.

"I wrote a silly song to David that you guys heard me play to him at the Big Brother house but I also wrote a more serious and mature version of that song and that was Spoonful of Your Love. I actually wrote 3 songs in total that are dedicated to David. The first song which you already heard, this one and then there's one more which I'm not sure will make the album because I'm still working on it and it might not meed the deadline. My main goal with this song in particular though was to just sing from my heart and just kind of feel the moment. David has yet to hear this song and I can't wait to play it for him live". - Silver Spoons [Comments made prior to his death in the studio]

The song begins with an airy guitar playing as Spoons vocals which are heard in raw form singing over it. The song is eventually joined with horns, drums and funky guitar sounds that are carried throughout the song. While the song along with previous releases step out of the country persona his fans are known to receiving; the song's vocal styling return to the singer's roots. While the song was written and pre produced at the Celebrity Big Brother house; most of the song's production took place in Spoons owned recording studio back home. Spoons involved other musicians to add on to the production to give the song extra oomph he felt needed.

The song was also written in light of the gay community since it was written from the perspective of a gay man singing to his lover.

"I think it's important that a gay teenage boy or girl has a song they could sing to their love without having to switch up the pronouns in the lyrics. Don't get me wrong that's not something that's so hard to do but I want gay men especially to hear this song playing on the radio and be able to comfortably sing it to their loved ones knowing it was actually written for them. I think that's why this song even though so simple is so important to me". - Silver Spoons [Comments made prior to his death in the studio]

Official Lyrics

[Spoken]

"It's crazy because with love it always comes when you least expect it
that's the kind of love that takes over you,
that's what makes love exciting

[Sung]

You give pleasure a whole new meaning
boy you coming down on me strong
a taste of you and I'm never leaving
even nights when we don't get along

skin to skin, mouth to mouth
boy you know what this about
you go north, I go south
I know how to work you more that one direction
So let me just take a bit of you
just a bit of you

just a spoonful of your love
spoonful of your love
spoonful of your love
a spoonful of your love

You give love a whole new feeling
and now I know who I belong to
you got me high up above the ceiling
hitting notes just like a song
and you make me sing along

skin to skin, mouth to mouth
So let me just take a bit of you
just a bit of you

spoonful of your love
spoonful of your love
spoonful of your love
a spoonful of your love
spoonful of your love
spoonful of your love
spoonful of your love
a spoonful of your love

love the way you touch it
love the way you kiss it
just a spoonful of you is enough
enough yeah

You give pleasure a whole new meaning
boy you coming down on me strong
you got me high up above the ceiling
hitting notes just like a song
and you make me sing along

spoonful of your love
spoonful of your love (oh yeah!)
spoonful of your love
JUST A SPOONFUL
spoonful of your love
spoonful of your love (wooh!)
spoonful of your love
a spoonful of your love

You give love a whole new feeling
and now I know who I belong to
A spoonful of your love"

[Spoken]
This song is for my David Power[Laughter]

Sounds like:

Edited by user 18 September 2020 08:27:52(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 7 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
2001clay on 18/09/2020(UTC), erich hess on 18/09/2020(UTC), FiveT on 18/09/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 18/09/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 18/09/2020(UTC), Welat65 on 19/09/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 19/09/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#2 Posted : 18 September 2020 09:42:51(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
David Power (The Jollies): I only heard the song after Spoons' death and everytime I am honestly brought to tears, I can't help it. I am sorry, just can't.
He was... A huge part of my life after Big Brother. I felt in a little dream but when things are too good to be true, well... You know what that means sometimes or most times, maybe.
He was more than a boyfriend. In so little time he taught me so much about love, about sharing life with someone and I know I felt like we were another gay couple among many others that fight everyday to show that love between people of same sex exists. But now I know this will be eternal and it happened, I know it did.
This song will forever be with me.

- Statement released by David through management after the release of the song -

OOC: Amazing work Daniel, death can be devasting but sometimes I realise how using it in a story creates so much, it makes you reflect about its importance in real life too.
I think this story between David and Spoons has been really beautiful, could be a movie. I love it, it's been entertaining to create and develop. Thank you!

Edited by user 18 September 2020 10:36:52(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari đŸ‘©đŸŸâ€đŸŠČ, Rose Hemsworth đŸ‘©đŸ»â€đŸŠ°, David Hernandez đŸ‘±đŸ», Natasha Stanovski đŸ‘§đŸ», Fabriano Galore đŸ‘šđŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 3 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 18/09/2020(UTC), erich hess on 18/09/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 18/09/2020(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#3 Posted : 18 September 2020 22:35:58(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Originally Posted by: FiveT Go to Quoted Post
David Power (The Jollies): I only heard the song after Spoons' death and everytime I am honestly brought to tears, I can't help it. I am sorry, just can't.
He was... A huge part of my life after Big Brother. I felt in a little dream but when things are too good to be true, well... You know what that means sometimes or most times, maybe.
He was more than a boyfriend. In so little time he taught me so much about love, about sharing life with someone and I know I felt like we were another gay couple among many others that fight everyday to show that love between people of same sex exists. But now I know this will be eternal and it happened, I know it did.
This song will forever be with me.

- Statement released by David through management after the release of the song -

OOC: Amazing work Daniel, death can be devasting but sometimes I realise how using it in a story creates so much, it makes you reflect about its importance in real life too.
I think this story between David and Spoons has been really beautiful, could be a movie. I love it, it's been entertaining to create and develop. Thank you!

You already know David that you are like family to us. We admire your strength and your ability to always power on through hardships. You will always be in our hearts and prayers. On another note, we are so happy about your new music and your talent! We look forward to your amazing future ahead - Spoons Management

OOC: Thank you Daniele :) I really have enjoyed our interactions with David and Spoons and even though some things were pre-planned I loved how natural we were between the two characters and how things just kind of organically progressed over time. I always loved your RP's and as I've told you you're probably my favorite RP buddy on here! Sorry Cody (aka asdf) if you're reading this ;)

While I'm saddened that I killed off my very first character on here, I also like that David will in a way kind of carry a part of him. I find it funny because I used to have the biggest crush on Zac Efron and Justin Timberlake around the time I started RPing on here haha and they ended up being boyfriends. Only a gay man could dream lol
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
FiveT on 19/09/2020(UTC)