logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

12 Pages«<101112
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#221 Posted : 23 October 2020 04:57:09(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19145 time(s) in 7603 post(s)
Sayyid reluctantly steps out of his flip flops and heads on up to the challenge. He takes a deep breath before exhaling slowly, psyching himself up for the burning pain the lays ahead. "Right...OK..." he says quietly to himself before looking down at the rocks. The ice bath isn't worrying him as much as these rocks. Sayyid's bare foot touches the first of the rocks. "Oh, it's not so ba-ah, fuck!" he blurts out as the heat sets. He moves along quickly but the uneven surface of the rocks makes it very difficult. He almost rolls his ankle a few times, stumbling across them with great speed. Once finished, he propels himself towards the ice bath and practically jumps into it - welcoming the cold. "Jesus!" he exclaims as the temperature hits him. It is still a welcome change compared to the burning rocks though.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
FiveT on 23/10/2020(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#222 Posted : 23 October 2020 05:03:13(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Tyler gets pumped for winning and give sayyid and Natasha's high fives. "Sweet booze here I come."

Alex looks around before looking at his feet. "I have to think about my career so I don't think I can do this. What will happen if I get a scar or mess something up."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
FiveT on 23/10/2020(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#223 Posted : 23 October 2020 05:06:08(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Mi-Ah slowly takes off her shoes and socks, seeing everyone else attempt the challenge and she winces. She hadn't even begun but she could feel their pain. She swallowed hard and then made her way over to the bed of coal and took a deep breath. "Okay Mi-Ah, you can do this. This is nothing. You're super tough and just don't think about it." She bawled her hands into fists and then made her way onto the coals, speeding across it. She was surprised at how quickly she did the challenge, realizing she had completely took her mind off of it and focused only on getting across. When she finished, she walked over to the tub of ice water. This would be more difficult since it was 5 minutes long. She took off her shirt which revealed she was wearing a tank top underneath it, and got into the tub, clenching her teeth together as she descended into the tub. "O-oh my g-g-od it's s-so c-c-cold!" She said, closing her eyes.

Tatiyana tied her hair up in a bun and took her shoes off. Luckily for her, she had done this before on a vacation trip and being an athlete in high school, she was also used to taking cold baths to relieve muscle pain. Finally, a challenge she could show out for. She walked across the hot coals, biting her lip, feeling the pain temporarily shoot through her feet as she walked to the other side. "Yay!" She cheered for herself and then went over to the tub of ice water and got in, slowly. She hadn't had one of these in so long she forgot how breath taking it can be at first but when she settled in, she seemed to relax. "At least we won't be sore!" she said, giggling.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline FiveT  
#224 Posted : 23 October 2020 05:12:12(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Fabriano nods at Alex. "Same here. There are people who value and look at the feet in the modeling world." He says being very serious, as he always looks obsessed at the materialistic side of things.

Natasha gives the high five back to Tyler and smiles. She pats Sayyid on the back. "What a team we are." She says with adrenaline. She then gets hugged by an happy Rose and cheered by David. They all then look and cheer for Tatyiana.

Zafari in the meantime looks at the monitor to speak to Claire in the studio. "Hey, if you want to kill us why not put us in a tank with covid. That will work as a challenge"

Audience in the studio laughs and cheers for the contestants doing the challenge.

Kegan then announces the victory for Isla El Tigre. "Congratulations Isla El Tigre. With Sayyid and Tatyiana you have officially won the challenge.
Cayos Cochinos still two more left to go after Mi-Ah" In the meantime he helps contestants with towels.

Edited by user 23 October 2020 05:12:46(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline Famouss7x7  
#225 Posted : 23 October 2020 05:32:50(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
“OH NAHHHHHH BRO...” JT says as he gets ready for the challenge. He had never done such a thing but he wanted everyone to be treated and didn’t want to be the one to ruin it. JT takes off his shoes and socks and kisses his finger. “This for you..” he says, as a tribute to his father Eddie who passed away years ago. It gave him the courage. He walks over to the and bed and walks over the bed of coal. It burned so much but he pushed through it. “Ai! hijo de puta!” JT yells out before making it passed. “Hot af!” JT says, giving a sigh of relief when he’s finished. He then goes over into the tub of cold water. It’s freezing, but better than the bed of coal. He closes his eyes to block out the cold.

Lee Yung, relaxed as calm. Bows his head while he stands over the bed of coal. He puts his hands together and closes his eyes as if he’s doing some sort of prayer or meditation before easily stepping on the bed of coal. It seemed like it was nothing to him although it was burning hot. He made it across and then splashed into the freezing cold water. He was shivering, but got the job done nonetheless.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 2 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
FiveT on 23/10/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 23/10/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#226 Posted : 23 October 2020 05:39:04(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Kegan helps JTwith a towel as he gets out. "Perfect. With JT we have only one left to go for Cayos Cochinos. Anyone up for it?"

OOC: Lee is part of Isla El Tigre, who has already won the challenge as I already counted the other five who took challenge before, just in case no one gets confused.
Thank you for the nice RP anyway. :)

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 1 user thanked FiveT for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 23/10/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#227 Posted : 23 October 2020 08:04:01(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17928 time(s) in 10420 post(s)
mariko gets up and stretches her hands far above her head. she lets out a grunt as several cracks are heard coming from her joints. she squats down and assesses the hot coals. mariko holds her hand over the coals for several moments before nodding. she slowly stands and holds her hands straight by her sides,mentally preparing. the woman's eyes close for several minutes,perhaps communicating to some elder god barely known to this dimension. in reality,it was all a performance. the duke of winchester had been a proper cruise liner in its early life. naturally it took pasty people to exotic locations and they expected exotic entertainment. flash forward over half a century and the crumbling manuals detailing the parlor trick of fire walking had been read by mariko and her sister. it was a neat trick and was good for winning bets. the water had mariko concerned 5 minutes was a long time to be that cold. looking as serene as she could,mariko began her walk. a quick,but steady pace. there had better be good liquor after this. she had her bare feet out on tv. if you know anything,nearly a quarter of the comments on youtube will be foot related. after the firewalk,mariko quickly laid down in the ice bath,leaving her feet out. the jarring difference in temperature would probably hurt. mariko had to clamp her hands over her mouth to keep from screaming. the cold was so intense that it burned. she could feel the tingling all over her body that eventually turned to numbness as the time ticked by. she clenched her eyelids shut and waited for the time to pass. "m..my....my nipples ar....are...so st..stiff..i think one j.ju.just cut through the bi bi bikini top." she whimpers
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
FiveT on 23/10/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 23/10/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#228 Posted : 23 October 2020 09:43:47(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

It only took one last person for Cayos Cochinos to win the challenge and Fabriano could be that one. Natasha in fact heard him say how he's afraid to get any damage, being so obsessed with looks and his career. So she lightly hits him on the shoulder to make him understand. "C'mon! What you waiting for Fab? Don't be silly. You will be ok. Do it for your team. Life is already hard on your island" She says, looking at Jo and Fabriano stares back at her coldly, crosses his arms and looks at Jo too. Then he sighs and David also steps in. "You can do it, Fab! It's worth it, you will probably heal any damage anyway, don't be afraid."

As David says the word 'afraid' Fabriano looks at him confident of himself and gets up, despite being obsessed with his own things to make money and be always in place, nobody could have told him he's afraid. He's quite a proud person too.
"Alright then." He says defeated and they cheer up for him as Rose claps and David smiles. Natasha nods with a smirk and Fabriano walks over the burning coals. Kegan sees him and nods announcing him to be the last one. Time is also almost up.

So He takes the shirt off and begins to walk, first one slow step, then he shows his athletic bodybuilder body as he runs using the strength in his lower muscles. He's not very fast, but still manages to not feel excessive pain, he doesn't moan. He remains focused, frowing to mantain self-control and once he reaches the tub he gets in it, jumping slightly but still mantaining his focused mood.
Everyone is cheering and eventually, 5 minutes pass.

"Cayos Cochinos also wins the challenge! You guys will take on your islands a new fridge, an oven and some drinks for this week!"

The audience in the studio roars and Claire smiles proudly. "GOOD JOB EVERYBODY! BEAUTIFUL. I GUESS THE CHALLENGE IS NOW OVER." As Kegan nods making congratulations to the contestants, Claire announces the next step of the show. "WELL, NOW THAT THE SHOW IS OVER WE HAVE COME TO THE LAST PART OF TODAY'S LIVE SHOW. ONE EXCITING PART, MAYBE HELPING WITH YOUR CELEBRATIONS ISLANOS.
YES, I'M TALKING ABOUT A PERFORMANCE BEFORE WE GIVE YOU A GOODNIGHT!
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, HERE FOR 'LA ISLA' - DEN WITH HIS NEW SINGLE 'THE AFTER LIFE'"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked FiveT for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 23/10/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#229 Posted : 23 October 2020 10:06:30(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

The lights in the studio go suddenly down and just a few create a scene of suspence, then suddenly with some synths playing an atmosphere sound, some lights move around the studio creating a sort of universe imagery with stars.
Den appears in the middle, spreading his arms and waving at audience roaring. He smiles and begins to sing.

UserPostedImage

I'm reaching up to the stars tonight
I'm looking at every side
I hope they shine, in the dark sky
I'm waking up at every little sign
But now if I cannot get up
I'll find another time, no rush in my life

It's not easy for me to move on
It's not easy for me to let go
But time, it has taught me better times
I just need to find what's mine, Woah

Then, suddenly, the lights create an explosive effect to increase the excitement and he begins to raise the tone and the notes, showing off an even better ability to hold and sing higher notes live.

Andromeda found the light
She knew it, could feel it, in the after life
No chains in this cosmic ride
It's the power of divine
That we can share and we can obtain, learn to die with pain
We're gonna be reborn again, oh

Lights then go back to a more calm pace with the stars and universe effect and he continues with the next verse.

A black hole is tearing me apart
All I can see around is dark
But I'm a star, I can shine
I'll be a star, I'll be fine

It's not easy for me to move on
It's not easy for me to let go
But time, it has taught me better times
I just need to find what's mine, Woah

As the scene and Den explode for the new chorus, he suddenly takes off his jacket for the middle 8 where he hits very high notes, almost going falsetto. The audience cheers loudly.

It's the power of divine

UserPostedImage

I don't know what else the universe will bring
I don't know what else is there in space
I can crash into another unknown thing
The universe it's eternity
But that is where I'm being
That is where I'm being, eternity

Then three women in the choir behind sing the next chorus and he jumps around the studio, running and showing hands at the audience, without touching them. As the last choruses come, he tries to entertain the studio and people at home with some hands gesture and looks at camera, synchronizing with the rhythm and the feeling of the song.

[Three-way choir of women singing]

[Three-way choir of women joining harmonies]
It's the power of divine

It's the power of divine

SOUNDS LIKE

As Den ends the performance spreading his arms at the audience, lights explode again and the audience roars with a standing ovation. Claire appears too and greets him with an handshake. "DEN EVERYONE! LIVE AT 'LA ISLA'" Claire smiles at him. "YOU ENJOYING THE SHOW?"

Den smiles "Thank you, yes, watching everyday. My brother from another mother Jo is there, my Jolly squad as well and they're all doing an amazing job. I'm absolutely watching."

Claire grins. "THAT'S GREAT. YOU BETTER WATCH!" She says almost evilly but playfully. Then she looks at the camera. "SO TODAY WAS AN AMAZING SHOW, I WANNA SAY THANK YOU TO EVERYBODY. THANK YOU KEGAN, ERICH, BLAKE."

"AS OF NOW OUR FOURTH SHOW IS OVER. TOMORROW OUR CONTESTANTS WILL BE MAKING THEIR NOMINATIONS AND WE'LL FIND OUT WHO GOES UP FOR VOTING. THEY ARE RETURNING TO THEIR ISLANDS NOW, SAME GROUPS AS LAST WEEK.
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING, WE'LL MEET NEXT WEEK CONTESTANTS! ON NEXT THURSDAY 29TH OCTOBER HERE AGAIN AND... JUST SAYIN' IT'S ALMOST HALLOWEEN, YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS THAT."

Audience cheers as Claire grins evilly and the camera fades on her.

𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚆 𝙸𝚂 𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚁 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙽𝚃𝚂 𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝙽 𝚃𝙾 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙸𝚁 𝙾𝚆𝙽 𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝙸𝚂𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙳𝚂, NO MEMBERS SWITCHING FOR THIS WEEK

Edited by user 23 October 2020 10:23:22(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 2 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
2001clay on 23/10/2020(UTC), erich hess on 23/10/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#230 Posted : 23 October 2020 10:16:18(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17928 time(s) in 10420 post(s)
mariko wraps the towel around her as tightly as she can. the humid wind did nothing to quell the cold that had now seeped into her body. the towel wasnt much help either. she shivered and huddled close to lydia. " hu...hug me. tight. i need body heat." mariko chatters.

lydia obliged and hugged mariko like she was an old friend from her childhood. SHIT she was cold! lydia could feel the cold water running down mariko's legs and onto her feet. it was made even colder by the contrast of the tropical air around them.

"see? i can do challenges when the circumstances call for it." mariko grins up at lydia. being short,mariko usually had to look up at everyone.

"you have got to teach me that!" lydia says in amazement at the near supernatural way mariko handled the coals. others did it was well,but the there was theatre to mariko's attempt. so it seemed even more impressive.

"oh i cant. i was sworn to secrecy by the one who taught me." mariko says solemnly.

"so they are get the fridge and liquor. there are some damned alcoholics on this island!" erich quips,while drinking another slog from his flask. he also knew how mariko did what she did,but wasnt going to out her on tv. "speaking of alcoholics,heres den."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
FiveT on 23/10/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#231 Posted : 30 October 2020 12:17:12(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

DUE TO INTENSE STORM ACTIVITY COMING UP IN THE NEXT WEEKS AND THE RAISE OF COVID CASES IN THE WORLD, THE SHOW HAS BEEN SUSPENDED TO AN INDEFINITE TIME. ALL CONTESTANTS ARE NOW BEING TAKEN BACK TO THEIR RESPECTIVE HOMES.

OOC: Guys so thank you again for understanding and for participating the game. This was an official statement from the show to release the contestants and have them go back home, just to make it somewhat realistic.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 5 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 30/10/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 30/10/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 30/10/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 30/10/2020(UTC), erich hess on 30/10/2020(UTC)