logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Mckenzie-  
#1 Posted : 12 November 2020 10:32:32(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 1511 time(s) in 943 post(s)
please forgive me for intruding - everyone once in a while when i'm feeling the blanc i check back in on this place. i must have spent, like in all honesty, 10 hours per week browsing. that doesn't sound alot until you break it down into your day-to-day. it's mental, but it was fucking so good, man, like honestly so much fun. i love that this shit is still going, on the occasions i check in (not as often as i'd like) i love that people are still flexing those juices deep within the brain to produce some far out shit. Anyway i'm rambling as . I had a tendency when i get boozed or whatever up to revisit a nostalgic place in life, like most, and this place reserves a part of that for better... not for worse.

rambling.

what im trying to get to. is i would love to hear what everyone is doing with their lives now. i mean fucking hell i don't know but it must be 6 years++ (that's being conservative) since i was last active on here and i would love to know how everyone's life is going.

im in london. im now 26 (which scares the fuck out of me - the representation of age although just a number is terrifying).

sorry, i do miss this place and truly contributing //
retired x
thanks 7 users thanked Mckenzie- for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 12/11/2020(UTC), erich hess on 12/11/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 12/11/2020(UTC), PANIC! on 12/11/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 12/11/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 13/11/2020(UTC), Taylr2 on 25/01/2021(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2 Posted : 12 November 2020 11:36:09(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
I'm 26 too yay (Just had a birthday last month)

Let's see, I graduated college and got my degree but I'm working at a job that doesn't really have anything to do with my degree lol. I just like the benefits and the pay is alright. I moved out into my first apartment, and that's about it. Nothing major happened with me lol.

Of course there were some bad things to happen, I had a car wreck in January that totaled my car completely due to a drunk driver and I lost my dad in April to cancer but I'm doing pretty well considering. I lurked on here for a few months before I logged in and decided to come back. I still struggle with writing tbh and I get envious seeing everyone else releasing so much LOL but I'm trying to take it slow and enjoy not only here but my own life as well. I spent so much of my childhood dedicated to this forum that I wanted to not make it my number 1 priority like before.

But nice to see you again :)
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Mckenzie- on 15/11/2020(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#3 Posted : 13 November 2020 01:03:38(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Started TRSG when I was an awkward 13/14-year-old with sexuality/identity issues; fast forward to now, a non-binary 27-year-old engaged Diva with a cute sausage puppy :) I guess I can say life is good, but the journey to get here wasn't easy haha

Working from home and ironing out my schedule has allowed me to spend time here but 2021 might be busier for me; at least that's what I"m anticipating right now.

thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
Offline freestylechamp  
#4 Posted : 13 November 2020 02:12:08(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Since I been here I have finished middle and high school, starting a business selling water ice, gone to college, thought about dropping out of said college switching my major and finishing with an associate degree, started two more businesses one that I'm still doing the other is a start up that I would rather work on. Retired from selling water ice. Moved out of my parents house into a apartment. Friends have gotten married father and grandfather passing. Nieces and nephews being bored. It has been a lot of stuff.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Offline Mckenzie-  
#5 Posted : 15 November 2020 10:25:45(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Man

Was thanked: 1511 time(s) in 943 post(s)
Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
I'm 26 too yay (Just had a birthday last month)

Let's see, I graduated college and got my degree but I'm working at a job that doesn't really have anything to do with my degree lol. I just like the benefits and the pay is alright. I moved out into my first apartment, and that's about it. Nothing major happened with me lol.

Of course there were some bad things to happen, I had a car wreck in January that totaled my car completely due to a drunk driver and I lost my dad in April to cancer but I'm doing pretty well considering. I lurked on here for a few months before I logged in and decided to come back. I still struggle with writing tbh and I get envious seeing everyone else releasing so much LOL but I'm trying to take it slow and enjoy not only here but my own life as well. I spent so much of my childhood dedicated to this forum that I wanted to not make it my number 1 priority like before.

But nice to see you again :)

I'm sorry to hear about ur dad - but super cool to hear about you on your feet and rocking with your own apartment.

Good to hear everyone else's replies also - kinda spooky to think about the time spent one here. Without doubt I honestly think it betters you as a person, we've literally pushed ourselves into conversations that we may or may not ever be a part of but thought of a way to actually process through it. I dunno kinda fucked up but beneficial to a fault.

Glad everyone is well man, I half-regret leaving on acrimonious terms with the forum, but that was me being half in character of what I wanted to achieve ha!

I dunno what comes next but I wish u well!
retired x
thanks 1 user thanked Mckenzie- for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 15/11/2020(UTC)
Offline Taylr2  
#6 Posted : 23 January 2021 12:21:42(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 312 time(s) in 166 post(s)
Hey pals, been a while.

Was clearing out my Facebook friends list earlier and saw Bikki’s old Facebook account and thought I should pop in and say hello as I haven’t really spoken to anyone on here for about 4/5 years, possibly even more.

Hope you’re all doing well, especially with everything going on in the world right now. It’s good to see this forum is still going strong after all this time. Mad to think I joined this forum originally probably around 12 years ago and it’s still around now. I don’t really have the time to come back properly but I’m gonna make an effort to try and pop in every now and then to say hello.
thanks 5 users thanked Taylr2 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 23/01/2021(UTC), erich hess on 23/01/2021(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 23/01/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/01/2021(UTC), Mckenzie- on 25/09/2021(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#7 Posted : 23 January 2021 19:42:54(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Taylr2 Go to Quoted Post
Hey pals, been a while.

Was clearing out my Facebook friends list earlier and saw Bikki’s old Facebook account and thought I should pop in and say hello as I haven’t really spoken to anyone on here for about 4/5 years, possibly even more.

Hope you’re all doing well, especially with everything going on in the world right now. It’s good to see this forum is still going strong after all this time. Mad to think I joined this forum originally probably around 12 years ago and it’s still around now. I don’t really have the time to come back properly but I’m gonna make an effort to try and pop in every now and then to say hello.

Blast from the past! Glad to see you pop in man :)
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
Taylr2 on 24/01/2021(UTC)