logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RadioVine  
#21 Posted : 08 December 2020 09:27:57(UTC)
RadioVine

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1056 time(s) in 339 post(s)
OOC: For the last few weeks, you have pushed yourself to a limit that inspires me because this album you can tell you took your time with it, with the writing and the sound of the album just feel right for Magie. I like to look at her as the underdog, now you have created content for her that sits her apart from any other TRSG character. She’s not afraid to be open emotionally and mentally, she puts her heart out there for her fans and life, which I adore. It seems personal and Radio as an character, this will be on repeat for her for the simple fact it’s pure. It’s nothing short of incredible work my friend. I enjoyed reading these when I had free time to catch up and I smiled the entire time. It was a joy and honor to read. Congratulations on such a great album! Ready for more!
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 1 user thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 09/12/2020(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#22 Posted : 10 December 2020 02:37:05(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
OOC: You really came back SWINGING!! You always were a great writer and highly creative but since your return, you've really been knocking it out of the park extra hard. Sorry it has taken me so long to get around to commenting but I've been in album mode myself. I really love your lyrics. There's a very sophisticated simplicity to them that just gets right to the point but without being too blunt. Also love that you came back with a real story to tell. It feels like a real, genuine comeback. I love it when artists get personal both in the real world and in the RP universe. Really develops a deeper connection and makes the payoff even more satisfying in the end, after sharing their story with the world. Such a solid, well-rounded project you've pieced together. Amazing job here, Andre!

OOC: Thank you so much, from someone who's been, in my opinion, one of the best songwriters of our imaginative world, it's a huge compliment for me that you have enjoyed the writing I did. I sometimes struggle on trying to come up with the right words, metaphors but I still try. Maybe, I'll get closer to you someday, I say this with humbleness and admiration for everything you do with your characters.

Originally Posted by: RadioVine Go to Quoted Post
OOC: For the last few weeks, you have pushed yourself to a limit that inspires me because this album you can tell you took your time with it, with the writing and the sound of the album just feel right for Magie. I like to look at her as the underdog, now you have created content for her that sits her apart from any other TRSG character. She’s not afraid to be open emotionally and mentally, she puts her heart out there for her fans and life, which I adore. It seems personal and Radio as an character, this will be on repeat for her for the simple fact it’s pure. It’s nothing short of incredible work my friend. I enjoyed reading these when I had free time to catch up and I smiled the entire time. It was a joy and honor to read. Congratulations on such a great album! Ready for more!

OOC: Thank you, I genuinely think that Magie has been a underestimated character ever since she decided to split from ElectroDeath, I say this because it felt to me a huge struggle to find her own voice, her own face and her own words, but I'm so happy that at least she has a story now, she's been given the opportunity to really evolve. I'm so honored to see your comment here, because I told you before, and I mean it, Radio is such a complexed character so well written that I couldn't be any less but inspired by her to go deeper with Magie. thanks for sharing your thoughts and for taking the time to do it in my RPs :)
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 10/12/2020(UTC)