logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 08 December 2020 09:23:24(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Spoons Performs "Man of Your Dreams", "Raised By Wolves" & "Easy Access"

Title: Man of Your Dreams/Raised By Wolves/Easy Access (Live at Music Box)
Date: December 7, 2020
Directed by: Laura Thompson, Silver Spoons
Description: The Spoons Band perform their hit singles "Man of Your Dreams/Raised By Wolves" off the new album "Man of Your Dreams" which is due in stores January 1, 2021.
As a bonus, Silver Spoons also sings his smash #1 hit "Easy Access" with an emotional/dramatic spin.

MUSCICIAN CREDITS:

Silver Spoons– vocals, guitar, piano
Eric Wesley– keyboards
Jonathan Wilson – Keyboards, bass guitar (guitar solo only), samplers
Russell Davis– drums
Miguel Rodriguez– bass guitar, electric guitar
Jacob Mckinney– guitar, keyboards, back up vocals
Sarah Laurence - violin
Christian Rivera - Back up vocalist
Faith Mtrae - Back up vocalist
Lewis Huron - Back up vocalist

UserPostedImage

The video opens up with captions of what Silver Spoons is saying with a plain background.

"Spirituality is a big part of who I am. I can't say I'm a religious person but what I can say is that I do believe in a higher power. The colors of fall and leaves are what inspired the aesthetic and sound of this record. It's not dark but it's also not bright and summery. The last few months have brought a lot of change in my life and I feel that the feeling of change can bring out these emotions. I feel like mother nature is trying to tell me something. Move me in the right direction".

The lettering "Man of Your Dreams/Raised By Wolves/Easy Access (Live)" comes on the screen as a black and white video opens up with Silver Spoons talking as random locations from the stage of the performance are shown. "It's incredible how quickly this record came together from the outside looking in but in my world, it felt like a lifetime. It's never been easy for me to be vulnerable because most of my career I was forced to only show one side of me. This song is pretty much me on a platter. It's emotional, but it also has a bit of an edge to it. The chords on this song are really some of the best I feel I've composed. When you strip all the bells and whistles it really moves me in a way no song I've recorded has ever done. There's just this attitude about the song. It feels more grown-up and it feels more like me today."

The scene then cuts to Silver Spoons holding a microphone and basic guitar, Eric with the keyboards, Jonathan with a bass guitar, Russell with the drums. Miguel with an electric guitar and Jacob Mckinney with a guitar and keyboards. Accompanied by the group are 3 back up, vocalists, and 1 violin player.

They begin playing the intro of the song while Silver Spoons moves his head left and right with his eyes closed until it's time for his verse to come in. He then stares deeply into the camera as he sings passionately. His voice sounding a bit huskier than the original song gives the song a bit of an edge. He continues stroking at his guitar while he sings the words with confidence. Spoons is known to sing with his hands to express his emotions so in his nature he does that with this song. AS he rocks back and forth his band begins simply just focuses on their instruments while they look toward him. The camera seems to focus on each individual band player from time to time giving them camera time but for the most part, it is focused mainly on Silver Spoons.

Before the guitar solo comes in Spoons takes the microphone from the mic stand and heads to the back of the stage so Miguel and Jonathan can share the spotlight while they do a guitar solo. The rest of the band continue to play their chords respectively. During the guitar solo, Miguel and Jonathan are seen concentrated while the lights on the stage flicker on both of them. Spoons is seen facing his back to the camera as he moves to the sound of the guitar solo. As the guitar solo comes to a finish Silver Spoons makes his way back to the front and center of the stage and they all stand there posing for the finish of the song. Spoons lift his head up in confidence and the song comes to a finish and the camera fades out.

(Man of Your Dreams Lyrics as performed)

"I'm numb from it all
waited patiently for the last leaf to fall
now that this love is dead im free after all
Was on the way to the top but you're scared of heights
you begged me not to leave you with a lonely night
but so long my friend...
we sure put up a good fight

Feel your heart falling on the pavement street
cooked up a war but all you get is grease
something I guess I couldn't get you to see
yeah something I can't get you to see
I could have been the man of your dreams

Don't you feel special
always wanting all the attention
wanted to show you the moon and the stars
but it wasn't enough with my affection
There isn't enough medication to cure your wicked heart
but I made you swallow your cruel intentions
yeah your cruel intentions

Cultivated every part of me
so you could create the man of your dreams
but that's not who I was
and someone I'll never be
Don't owe you an apology, not giving in to your ideology
of what we were supposed to be
Cause every piece of me is a masterpiece
and now that you're gone I am at peace

Feel your heart falling on the pavement street
cooked up war but all you get is grease
something I guess I couldn't get you to see
yeah something I can't get you to see
I could have been the man of your dreams

You worship the idea of me
but this isn't a permanent residency
so pack your bags and go on
cause I'll never be your perfect man
I'll never be the man of your dreams"

UserPostedImage

The camera now cuts to Silver Spoons talking again to introduce the next track he's performing with his band "Spoons". The instrumental of the track "Raised By Wolves" is slightly heard playing in the background. This time short clips of Silver Spoons is seen at his hospital bed recording the track "Raised by wolves". With these clips Spoons goal was to give fans an insight on the recording process of the tracks from his hospital bed. Nearly healed bruises and cuts are seen on him as he mumbles the melody of "Raised by Wolves" into his phone as it was in its early stages. The videos clips then mute out and he is heard saying the following as random areas of the stage are shown again "Raised by Wolves is the b-side to Man of Your Dreams. It wasn't originally intended to be that way but I felt that the song was good on its on two feet and didn't need a lead single treatment. I didn't want to throw more sugar on it because it didn't need that. I think the reason people really gravitate to this song is because of the composition because it's very upbeat and kick ass sound and also kind of shows me screaming on a track for the first time. Now while this song seems to be more upbeat it does still hold that emotional value just a different kind. I personally just can't sit still; with life you can't sit still. You have to move at some points."

The lights come down to a darker hue on Silver and the rest of the band. This time Spoons is seen in a different outfit from before. This one seems more relaxed and less dressy. Spoons is seen smiling as he immediately begins singing the song with his band not wasting a second to follow behind him to keep up. With this more upbeat track Spoons is seen more charismatic and jumpy on stage. His vocals stronger and more fast paced that the track before. His band is also noticeably more lively on this track as they jam out performing. With this track Spoons is his thrusting his hips to the pre-choruses giving more of a sensual approach to the record.

The bridge of the song kicks in and Spoons voice grows louder and deeper than before in the previous verses. The short guitar solo is then played by Miguel and Spoons is seen bopping his head to it waiting for the final chorus to come in. As the final chorus of the song approaches Spoons is seen with a more fixated angry look. He begins to shout the words into his mouth as he jumps around the stage and his band follows his energy by playing as hard as possible without messing the chords or notes of the song. The final lines of the song Spoons does a wolf like howl with his body and the song comes to a finish. "Fuck that was amazing" he says before breaking out into a laugh.

(Raise By Wolves Lyrics as performed)

"Woke up with a bit of pain in my eyes
as death stared at me in the face,
it took me to a place
I have never been before
faith
Is what it said to keep
at my core but I'm quickly losing it

A childhood as blurry as can be
I thought I'll never get to leave
stranded in a world I don't belong
so who are you trying to deceive

I never once dreamed of being rich
but chivalry turned out to be a real bitch
never once thought it was worth the price
but I guess I'll keep trying to roll the dice
A new era is about to begin
A spineless heart and rough skin
got tired of howling at the moon
I want to be my own person but is that soon?

new days now don't feel old
I can make it now without someone to hold
but the sky bleeds colorless tears
and you start feeling everything I fear
not as tough as you thought my dear

A childhood as blurry as can be
I thought I'll never get to leave
stranded in a world I don't belong
so who are you trying to deceive

I never once dreamed of being rich
but chivalry turned out to be a real bitch
never once thought it was worth the price
but I guess I'll keep trying to roll the dice
A new era is about to begin
A spineless heart and rough skin
got tired of howling at the moon
I want to be my own person but is that soon?

feel the ground shaking underneath you
our love is now beneath us
don't you know I was raised by wolves
So I will Raise!
I'll Rise and raise hell
while dancing on your grave
to the fuck I gave
now hear my screams
RAISED BY WOLVES
RAISEEEEEE BYYYY WOLVES!!!!!
Raised by, raised by, raised by
wolves
The fuck you thought this was
yeah"

UserPostedImage

"Love has never been easy for me. I don't think it's easy for anyone. I think you sort of have to figure it out and make it work for you the best way possible. Easy Access was definitely a shocker not only to me but to my label. We did not expect this song to go #1. Kind of crazy because I almost pulled the plug on it last minute because I don't really like talking about my relationships to the media. I've always been reserved in that subject because I feel that I don't owe the media those details of my life. My music on the other hand does speak up about my love life. That's just really my outlet. I guess my label wanted to know if I wanted to put this song on the new album because it went #1 on the charts but to me the integrity of the record matters more. This song doesn't belong on the new album. It's just a stand-alone track but I will always keep it in my pocket because it's very special to me.".

Like the video with his narrative about the song "Easy Access" fades out; this time Silver Spoons is seen by himself with a piano and no one else in sight. He begins to sing a piano acoustic version of "Easy Access". As he plays the song his voice seems more relaxed and soft. Despite this, his vocals still come out with strong diction as he sings them. With some of the words, Spoons drags out the notes giving the song a more emotional spin than it originally has. Throughout most of the introduction of the song Spoons eyes are closed as Spoons sings. The camera is then seen slowly panning around him in a circular motion as he carries on with the other verses. Spoons eyes are seen as almost teary as he sings certain words. An engagement ring is seen on top of the piano. The camera shortly focuses on it to unveil it.

Spoons is now seen singing with an angrier tone. The camera slowly moves towards him as he sings. As Spoons reaches the final bridge of the song; he removes his earpiece and rain begins pouring down over him from the ceiling for a dramatic look to the performance. He starts to sing with all his might as the instrumental of the song is now heard playing. His piano playing also grows louder as he tries to contain his emotions. The rain eventually stops pouring over him and as the song comes to an end; Spoons who's now seen drenched in the water looks up to the ceiling with his eyes closed as the camera fades out to black.

(Easy Access Lyrics as performed)

"You aren't there for me when I need you
but I keep fighting for you cause I love you
but I know there's a deeper story
one that leads to glory
which is why I don't give up on you
but if you want your space
that I will give you

You keep pulling me back into the zone
cause you know I don't want to be alone
but you keep tearing me apart
when you try to ignore my heart
why don't you give me access
baby easy access to your heart

I spent years finding myself,
while I watched my records sit on the shelves
people said I was weird,
cause I always disappeared but I can live without their cheers
and even after all these years
I'm still drying tears but I no longer fear
and that's because of you
You, yeah you
You, yeah baby you

You like the drama, the arguments, and the pain
You like the toxic fights, makeup sex in the rain
but I'm not here for it anymore
I've told you this before
watch my hurting wash ashore
but you still want more

I would get high as hell trying to get over you
trying to forgive you but all I get is a feud
with me, myself, I and then there's you
and it's all because of you
but I keep trying for you
baby, it's all because of you
There's no easy access
will feel like you're playing chess
but I will confess
I'm a big ole mess
when I'm not with you

Cause sinfully I'm telling you the truth;
Cause I know that we both have different points of view
but I still choose you
I choose you

You keep painting art pieces in my mind
im not hard to find but I'm not blind,
keep playing chess pieces on my chest
thinking I won't put our love to rest

I don't care what you say
we'll be walking down the aisle one day
and this is why I say,
why I say

Easy access
Easy Access to your heart
Cause two hearts are more powerful than one"

FIN.

thanks 7 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
2001clay on 08/12/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 08/12/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 08/12/2020(UTC), erich hess on 08/12/2020(UTC), FiveT on 08/12/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 08/12/2020(UTC), Andre Gandra on 10/12/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#2 Posted : 08 December 2020 16:15:38(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
OOC: Wow, that was really emotional and well written, inspired me for more RP performances Tongue and made me think it would be nice to have a huge concert RP like the old times.
The ring image on the piano was actually very strong!

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 1 user thanked FiveT for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 08/12/2020(UTC)
#3 Posted : 09 December 2020 05:03:00(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: FiveT Go to Quoted Post
OOC: Wow, that was really emotional and well written, inspired me for more RP performances Tongue and made me think it would be nice to have a huge concert RP like the old times.
The ring image on the piano was actually very strong!

OOC: Thank you for taking the time out to read this! I really enjoyed writing this one! It kind of tied all of the pieces together for the aesthetic I was going for Spoons. I have to agree! Festivals were always fun to do and be a part of! But I think award shows also make up for it with all the performances and what not! Glad you enjoyed the little details in the performance :)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#4 Posted : 10 December 2020 00:31:35(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Magie: Beautiful set performed here, I found myself taken by the moment with "Raised by wolves", despite the overall sad intonation of how the music was created from you hospital bed, you really added some energy and good vibe to it while performing it on stage, I also have to praise your vocal ability on easy access, the way you managed to incorporate the piano to your singing shifting from slower to angrier riffs, man it was such an emotional journey for me. I wonder how your band mates feel proud of you, they all looked so happy performing :)
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 10/12/2020(UTC)
#5 Posted : 10 December 2020 10:16:01(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: Andre Gandra Go to Quoted Post
Magie: Beautiful set performed here, I found myself taken by the moment with "Raised by wolves", despite the overall sad intonation of how the music was created from you hospital bed, you really added some energy and good vibe to it while performing it on stage, I also have to praise your vocal ability on easy access, the way you managed to incorporate the piano to your singing shifting from slower to angrier riffs, man it was such an emotional journey for me. I wonder how your band mates feel proud of you, they all looked so happy performing :)

Silver Spoons: Thank you Magie! I enjoyed this performance because it shows my stronger side which is performing live. It is what I love doing more out of everything! Can't wait to actually tour and feel the energy of a crowd, but Covid has been a bitch! I appreciate your compliments! My bandmates are incredible and I'm thankful to have such talented men be a part of this record.

thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 10/12/2020(UTC)