logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RadioVine  
#1 Posted : 10 December 2020 06:52:29(UTC)
RadioVine

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1056 time(s) in 339 post(s)
RADIO VINE
PLAYSTATION HALL
SETLIST
1.DAY DREAM
2. SWEET TEA [Live Version]
3. SODA POP [PREVIEW]

UserPostedImage

The camera shows the audience in six feet distancing with limited amount of people all waiting patiently for the show to begin. On stage, is a two white boxes that sits one drummer with ‘Marina and the Diamonds’ fronting over a purple background. Center stage shows a mic with a glowing blue center piece with a red ring around the mic. The white projector that sits perfectly in the middle of the stage begins to project beautiful images as the crowd roars with excitement.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Playing in the background is Radio singing Sweet Tea acapella as the guitar riffs are backing her falsetto as it echoes the entire The visuals projecting slowly fades away as Radio is heard in a distance conversation with Frank, Radio uses audio from the documentary Crazy Lady where her and Frank are arguing in the bedroom. The arguing grows louder and louder as the crowd then applauses. The stage directors then pushes out a red box set back of the stage. Three small shadows appear in the back of the box.

The three shadows begins the Sweet Tea dance routine telling the story of a women who lost her children, trying to deal with it by mimicking child like behavior. In mid routine, a low pitch with a slight falsetto is heard, low in volume but powerful in pitch. The shadows continue to dance behind the red box.

Sell me away
To my dreams
Make them feel
So real
Sell me away
To my dreams
Make them feel
Like day dreams

She ends the last line with a long note, ending the pitch with a high chest voice. The three shadows stops the dance routine, they then slowly open up the black screen that covers them revealing the three small girls from the Sweet Tea video, the audience roars after the reveal with the stage lights going dark, only showing the red lights from the box. The drummer begins to add some bass slowly, three disco balls glowing in blue lights slowly comes down from the ceiling.

They spin slowly on the top of the stage. The lights slowly begin to come back on revealing a diamond stunned backdrop projecting to the back of the stage. The lights changes colors with a misty air that’s flowing on stage and bright red, blue and white lights surrounding the center of the stage. Radio walks out as the audience applauded, Radio is wearing a diamond blue stunned jumpsuit that goes perfectly with the backdrop, she has a long blue cap on that’s sits on top of her shoulder. She walks out, the back fans lifting up the cap slightly as she stunts on stage. The audience claps as Radio walks with confidence and a bright smile.

UserPostedImage

The drummer begins to bass his drums loudly as Radio stands in the middle of the stage with her mic to her mouth. She closes her eyes as the bass grows bigger. The instrumental of Sweet Tea begins to play. The audience all stands up as Radio begins her deep timbre with a slight of raspy in her lower range.

—————————————————————————

UserPostedImage

Give me my mug
So I can mix you perfectly
Perfectly
I’m not sure what you mean

She begins to walk to the front of the stage where she sits the mic inside the holder, holding the mic with passion, gripping it tight she continues the verse.

UserPostedImage

When u say make it extra sweet before You leave
Give me that sugar rush that I need
I may need to sip slowly so it won’t burn me.
Hidden motives so you won’t hurt me.

She stops the verse with the bass of the drums trembling though the notes of her timbre. She mixes the bass line of the drums with a deep register. Going into the chorus, the disco balls begin to spin faster as the diamond stunned backdrop begin to move across the projector. Radio points to the audience to hear em applauding.

UserPostedImage

As long as I can be ur tea when u wanna sweet
Is ur taste buds good enough to eat?
Your sweet tea when u wanna be sweet
I know I can be hand full
Bare with me

UserPostedImage

Two women walks out the back onto the white boxes on the back of the stage, they both walk towards the glowing mic stand adding in angelic soft background vocals, “ bare with meeee” they continue to repeat as the two ladies then up the range a bit, going into a Smokey angelic voice style as they begin to sing the rest of the chorus, Radio adds completely full voice runs and riffs adding to the already angelic voices that are gracing the stage, using their voices are instrumental. The back tracking perfectly adds Radio Sweet Tea Adlids. She adds her whole flare to the ablids, expanding her vocal chords to a head note. She walks to the left side of the stage, completing the chorus. She begins to spin around and around as the cap is spinning dramatically over her body. She manages to stay on pitch while spinning.

UserPostedImage

know I can be a hand full
Just bare with me
As long as I can be ur tea when u wanna be sweet
Is ur taste buds good enough to eat?
When ur talking to me.

The flow of the song begins to speed just a bit as three women with diamond stunned jumpsuits as well comes running on the stage with their cap rising in the air, as they begin to dance in high energy as Radio belts out the second verse.

The caps are flowing back and forth, left and right in the air, their bodies move along with the caps. The audience roars with excitement, knowing this is Radio first dancing on stage.

UserPostedImage

It’s all good for your soul
So slip me even more
I know it may feel good
To have me flowing though you
Pour me into something fancy
To show me how you view me
It’s bitter but it’s sweet

The audience is heard clapping as Radio is not seen on stage. The dancers continue to grace the song portraying butterflies. A few seconds later, a 80s inspired dance track is heard slowly being heard by the audience. Radio is seen in the back of rocking both and forth with her arms wrapped around her. She closes her eyes and continues to rock. She shouts, “ oooohhhhh”

UserPostedImage

Pop me until I sizzle The way I taste your thrist is thrilling
On a hot summer day where my heart is beating It’s so hot my sweat is drenching
My skin glows though sun
I look hydrated and my body is bliking
My mind blinds all with all this glitter

Radio begins to dance freely on the stage, she opens her arms wide and takes shorter spins. With the mic in her air, she weaves around the room as she sings in a breathy natural tone in pitch, her soft tones blends perfectly with the sound of the track

Don’t I excite you? When you need me the most [Pop me open] Soda pop [Pop pop] [x2]

The backup singers goes nicely with the added chest notes with the adlibs. Radio continues to dance around the stage as she runs to the middle to the two others girls with pixie dresses and white ties in their hair join Radio is dancing freely as they together being a sassy school girl inspired dance number as Radio smiles singing the hook. Radio stops for a moment to give her fans her heart as she smile as the separated crowd are cheering along

UserPostedImage

Pop me like soda pop Make me drink you non stop Pop me like soda pop Make me drink non stop [x2]

The last stop in the chorus slows down, the pitch of the volumes. It begins to sound like chopped and screwed music, replying stop stop stop slower and slower as the dances run off the stage. Radio voice is heard from off the stage. The visuals from the beginning of the song slows down as well. The audience roars as Radio belts out with attitude.

“ Like a soda pop! Pop pop pop! Oooo like a soda pop pop pop!” The visuals on the white projector [/i]fades. The stage goes dark.

Soda Pop Sounds Similar:

Edited by user 10 December 2020 07:04:21(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 9 users thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
2001clay on 10/12/2020(UTC), Andre Gandra on 10/12/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 10/12/2020(UTC), erich hess on 10/12/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 10/12/2020(UTC), FiveT on 10/12/2020(UTC), GirlSpice on 14/12/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 15/12/2020(UTC), kandii on 23/12/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2 Posted : 10 December 2020 07:55:10(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17925 time(s) in 10417 post(s)
Erica: radio is amazing. her performances are always top notch. Also....I want a glittery blue cherry hat!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline RadioVine  
#3 Posted : 10 December 2020 12:21:34(UTC)
RadioVine

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erica: radio is amazing. her performances are always top notch. Also....I want a glittery blue cherry hat!

Radio: Oh doll, thank you. The other thing that’s too notch is youuuuu doll! You can have mines.
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 1 user thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
erich hess on 10/12/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#4 Posted : 10 December 2020 19:37:08(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Den: Radio, you are an ARTIST. 🙏 I could give hundreds of meaning to those images in the intro, you are keeping me stuck into thinking now. Not to mention the ideas behind your lyrics, I wish we could collaborate sometime. Thank you for the art, do not lose your soul.

OOC: That was so nice! I'm loving all the performances RPs of lately, it's really inspiring me Tongue Nice job putting this all together.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 1 user thanked FiveT for this useful post.
RadioVine on 11/12/2020(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#5 Posted : 11 December 2020 04:44:08(UTC)
RadioVine

Originally Posted by: FiveT Go to Quoted Post
Den: Radio, you are an ARTIST. 🙏 I could give hundreds of meaning to those images in the intro, you are keeping me stuck into thinking now. Not to mention the ideas behind your lyrics, I wish we could collaborate sometime. Thank you for the art, do not lose your soul.

OOC: That was so nice! I'm loving all the performances RPs of lately, it's really inspiring me Tongue Nice job putting this all together.

Radio: AN ARTIST?!!! Ooooooo doll face, you see I’m known as the freak artist. People think because I’m weird or what the fuck, I’m not artist or I’m trying too hard but you know Den—bitch I been an artist since the age of six and I see the artist in you! That what makes me happy. Dont lost yourself between this madness! Thank you sweet face. I love you. The images mean a lot to me I’ll explain later when the album is near..

OOC: I said I wanted to do more so you can really get more insight on Radio during this era so it means a lot! Thank you!
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 1 user thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
FiveT on 11/12/2020(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#6 Posted : 14 December 2020 03:30:06(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
OOC: I really liked the colors in this :)
Offline RadioVine  
#7 Posted : 15 December 2020 05:43:15(UTC)
RadioVine

Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post
OOC: I really liked the colors in this :)

OOC: thank you :)
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

Offline GirlSpice  
#8 Posted : 17 December 2020 20:40:27(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
OOC: You are killing it with these RPs for Radio's comeback! Always such amazingly executed concepts, everything's so well thought out and I love how you translate that into your threads. Applause
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline RadioVine  
#9 Posted : 18 December 2020 02:16:25(UTC)
RadioVine

Originally Posted by: GirlSpice Go to Quoted Post
OOC: You are killing it with these RPs for Radio's comeback! Always such amazingly executed concepts, everything's so well thought out and I love how you translate that into your threads. Applause

OOC: Thank you so much Stacey for taking out the time to read this performance! I wanted to elevate her a lot more performance wise this time around.
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

Online BrownSugar  
#10 Posted : 20 December 2020 05:46:10(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19140 time(s) in 7602 post(s)
Joshua: It's honestly like you were never away. Great to see you back up on stage doing what you love and what you do best. I know I've said it before but I cannot wait for your album. Always found your music to be very interesting and totally unique to your vision. With this performance, the aesthetics and what I've heard in 2020, I feel like the best is still yet to come! Very excited for you. Can't wait to see what 2021 brings, darling!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
RadioVine on 21/12/2020(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#11 Posted : 20 December 2020 11:52:00(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
OOC: Loving this triumphant return of Radio Vine. I love how it's been a huge build up. With the new music, videos, and performances. You are BRINGING it! This isn't the typical "drop a single" return..I could tell this has been thought out and I really enjoy watching this comeback. This performance was great. I love what you did here. Can't wait for the next performance...and single (;
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline RadioVine  
#12 Posted : 21 December 2020 06:19:03(UTC)
RadioVine

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Joshua: It's honestly like you were never away. Great to see you back up on stage doing what you love and what you do best. I know I've said it before but I cannot wait for your album. Always found your music to be very interesting and totally unique to your vision. With this performance, the aesthetics and what I've heard in 2020, I feel like the best is still yet to come! Very excited for you. Can't wait to see what 2021 brings, darling!

Radio: Joshua, Joshua. I appreciate everything you’ve said.. because that means it’s translating to the viewers and listeners. And you darling— I’m excited for you!!! I’m excited to see you continue to grow! Cheers baby. Thank you so much.
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

Offline RadioVine  
#13 Posted : 21 December 2020 06:21:21(UTC)
RadioVine

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
OOC: Loving this triumphant return of Radio Vine. I love how it's been a huge build up. With the new music, videos, and performances. You are BRINGING it! This isn't the typical "drop a single" return..I could tell this has been thought out and I really enjoy watching this comeback. This performance was great. I love what you did here. Can't wait for the next performance...and single (;

OOC: I remember me writing about these ideas before I posted them and at first, I was going to just do a single drop and a couple of singles and disappear again. But she deserved a big comeback and I wanted everything to be just as big as when she started. So thank you so much for the support and understanding everything.
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

Offline kandii  
#14 Posted : 23 December 2020 15:36:44(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Coke: I am just in looooooove with this stage outfit. Blue on you looks so heavenly. Not to mention, you have a voice for the gods. Love seeing you at work, dahhling.