logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RadioVine  
#1 Posted : 29 December 2020 08:12:05(UTC)
RadioVine

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1056 time(s) in 339 post(s)
Quote:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Sophomore album from Radio Vine
Released: January 25 2021
Studio 60 Records
Vocal: Radio Vine
Genres: R&B, Pop, Alternative Pop, Soul, bass, Indie Pop, Soft Pop
Length: 1hr, 4mins
Format: CD, Cassette, Digital Streaming, Download.

introuduction
Vineyard is the second album released by Studio 60 Records. The album features the lead single, Sweet Tea, that was released after her seven year hiatus. The edgy and symbolic record about the love of tea, referring her love of tea to her abusive and sweet relationship with her long time partner, Frank. The lyrics expressed her deep thinking when it comes to her tea drinking, she described having tea parties with Frank in Paris during their difficult times with her mental illness and his passive aggressive personality. She dreams that her relationship is as sweet as sweet tea and soothing and healthy like tea. Little did to she know, the relationship got worst over time resulting to her fight with depression and bipolar disorder. She manifest her herself into peace, with the promo single, Peace Knockers that focuses on the topic of peace and sanity, something Radio always wanted but isn’t strong enough to maintain and grasp the concept of self love. Her life is filled with disappointments and heartbreak, on many topics on this album. Radio considered herself as an revenge artist, she focuses on her self looting and depression as an way to better understand who Radio is and what she has became over the seven years, that were occupied by grief and sadness. Her mind is reflected perfectly with this album, the listeners will be able to dive deep mentally with Radio. This is the sketch she has created solely on her ability to paint these pictures in her head, some disturbing for her audience to get a clear vision on the album concept and sound. She wanted the audience to feel like they were in presence during the writing and creative process of the album. She gave the fans a 20 track album with two different sides of Radio, she shows who she is mentally with the music, where her mind state is at. She knows the more and more she gets older, the more growing mentally she is becoming. The mental growth of Radio can sometimes be disturbing and confusing. Like her previous releases, she often speaks about her lifestyle where she’s misunderstood and misguided by the wrong people. She takes her career to new heights as many R&B influences is gathered in the sound edits of the album

breakdown
She begins the album with ‘ Disturbing You’ opening the album with the thought of disturbing her listeners with her negative and evil spirit regarding her relationship, she transfers her energy into the record with her madness. She wishes and prays on the weak because typically she can be weak herself, she take the little power she has and tries to grow that power from within, like Seeds of a flower. Growing from the bottom up, into something she didn’t expect, watching herself and others around her grow is the Peace Knockers she needs in order to continue to grow. She isn’t done being the good girl everyone thought she was, she wants to continue to know she isn’t a normal girl who this normally. She likes playing the Villain, she likes to be hated. She finds some harmony in that, even though she wants to be as sweet as Sweet Tea. She knows the type of energy she can possessed in herself, she knows how dangerous she can be if not treated well. She wants everyone to Be Careful on what they say to her and do because it comes consequences when she hurts similar to if someone doesn’t take care of their flowers and garden, they will eventually die. Be careful on who you treat others and handle those who are sick with care, be compassionate.

She invites her mind and Destiny (herself) into this Zone she afraid to enter. When Radio gets into a certain zone, she becomes coherent of reality and becomes violent when she feels threatened. She feels she being Mindfucked by those who only tells her what she wants to hear not what she needs to hear, having her mind played and twisted with. She tries to offer someone else to other people, these personalities she has created to better suit those already her. She feels she has Twins she never met inside her head. She use to offer Frank many types of outfits and looks so she can look like someone different then herself.

Maybe she was just Blind to see she is the destroyer of her own self, possibly with the help of her toxic boyfriend. She thinks that she is this person that warm and inviting like Soda Pop but she only created this illusion in her mind that she is something that people know she is not, she continues to Day Dream. Putting herself into worlds no one knows and she can be who she wants to be with no judgement.

She invites herself into a Funhouse where she takes everything negative in her relationship and makes it into a Madhouse, she wants to continue to play with her mental state and Frank’s, the sweet revenge of who badly he hurt her. But you can Follow Her into the deepest depths of her world, just don’t lost because it’s full of mazes you can’t get out of.

Her romantic side she hardly shows, but she will like for someone to Kiss her Hard to show that she matters and is loved by those who matters. However, her romantic side darkens when her more darker side is shown, which you will see in No Good For Me. She names her garden that’s into her mind Vineyard, the aesthetics of her body mind and soul manifested into her spirit. She refers garden, growing flowers and fruits into the growing aspect of her mentally. She creates a imaginative space for her fans, to dream and illustrate her sudden decline her life.

promotion
Radio released Garden, a promotional video teasing her fans on her album title. Her Sweet Tea video was released to support her return single. She performed a set list at New York’s PlayStation Hall, that elevated her performing skills. Radio teamed up with Visual Arts to pre recorded performances in the Los Angeles stadium that will premiere January 2 along with a promotional video for Peace Knockers. The shooting of her second single Funhouse is to be released January 3rd with guest stars appearing in the video. Radio includes in the album promotional with 20 artwork pieces of every song on the album, that will feature a 20 page booklet. Radio plans to do a virtual tour later in 2021. HBO premiered her documentary ‘Crazy Lady’ that focused on footage she recorded for the last four years of her life and footage from eariler in her career, she uses audio from the documentary on several tracks on the album.

tracklisting

1. Disturbing You [4:25]
2. Peace Knockers [3:50]
3. Be Careful [5:02]
4. Zone ft. [Misco] [3:00]
5. FunHouse/madhouse [4:50][1:45]
6. Villa/if I lost you [3:20][2:02]
7. Mindfucked [4:25]
8. Sweet Tea [4:06]
9. Twins/oath [5:02][1:02]
10. Blind [3:25]

1. Villain [4:55]
2. Soda Pop [3:00]
3. Seeds [5:02]
4. Follow Me [2:45]
5. See You Soon Ft Allison With [4:06]
6. Skyline Ft Jay C [3:04]
7. Day Dream [2:50]
8. Kiss Me Hard [3:02]
9. No Good for Me [4:50]

credits
producers: the lost ones, max martin, st.cloud, sir zulla, carla fields, james Ives, destiny davis, darkchild, allision with
writers: destiny davis, the lost ones, St. Cloud, jay c, allision with, misco
recorded at: vine studios, greenlight studios [paris, france], LA mix and mastering
recorded when: 2011-2020

Edited by user 10 July 2021 05:39:39(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 9 users thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
2001clay on 29/12/2020(UTC), erich hess on 29/12/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 29/12/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 29/12/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 29/12/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 30/12/2020(UTC), Andre Gandra on 30/12/2020(UTC), kandii on 27/01/2021(UTC), FiveT on 01/02/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#2 Posted : 29 December 2020 12:58:28(UTC)
RadioVine

UserPostedImage
1. Disturbing You
Length: 4:25
Produced By: The Lost Ones | St Cloud
Written By: Destiny Davis

Disturbing You is the opening track of the album that discusses being a disturbing presence in someone’s life, she describes her being the unwanted spirit in love and peace. She continues to describe supernatural forces to better reference her ill presence. The concept of Vineyard is describing her world ‘her mind garden’ that she grows in herself as an disturbing force that stops her from growing completely. The record opens with a sound of a phone ringing, it stops and begins again. The second time is longer then the first, slowly her falsetto rises up in volume, her head voice echos though the structure of the intro created. The last phone tone is heard as it intends.

The song starts with Do not disturb me, with two background singers with soft vocal tones, one under tone of the vocal arrangement is a baritone vocal under the Alto female vocal, Radio starts off vocally on her iconic vocal style that’s deep in her chest voice. She continues the song with her chest notes, adlibing as she comes though the first verse. The pre chorus and main chorus is nice and sweet vocally, she sings in a low chest register as her voice sounds like smooth like butter. She continues the song with the same low chest register, the background singers during the second verse are singing in the background do not disturb me as Radio still is the leading vocal, she takes her vocal higher as she belts out the pre chorus and main chorus in powerful chest register that transforms over for the rest of the record. Radio voice is then raspy heading towards the bridge as the soul in her life entitled her pain though the lyrics. She belts heavy in pitch as the baritone background singers shouts “Me!” As the alto background vocal shadows his. It sounds as if Radio then replies back in as she shouts back with the background in a head register. She ends the vocal arrangement with a raspy tone that under tones in falsetto in the background, then pushing the falsetto from the ending chorus.

The record ends with someone finally picking up the phone after many phone tones are heard. Heavy breathing is heard as a the beginning of Power Knockers instrumental is heard quietly over the breathing..

disturbing you | lyrics

Am I as cold as ice
When I’m disturbing you
Loud as hurricanes
When I’m awakened you
You you you
Scary enough for you
Not to recognize me
Such a stranger
When I’m disturbing you.

I’m I that little voice in your head
Your head
That’s confusing you
On who you are
Am I little sound by your ear
That’s driven you insane
My love is cra-zy

Disturbing youuuuu
It’s something I rather do
so you feel me too
When I’m away
A-wayyyyyyyy
Disturbing you
It’s something that I’ll rather do
For the sanity of you

Do not disturb
Do not disturb
D-ooooo not disturb [ME!]

But baby here I am
I’m coming back in your life
No wishing me well
I’m coming back after every fight
Don’t you wish you can get rid of me?
I’m the ghost you’ll always see

I’m I that little voice in your head
Your head
That’s confusing you
On who you are
Am I little sound by your ear
That’s driven you insane
My love is cra-zy

[belting]
But baby here I am
Again.
I’m not going no where
I came to disagree
With all these mind wars
We’ve been playing
Nothing beats
coming again i wish you’ll be more...

I’m knocking
[Do not disturb me]
I’m here outside waiting on you
[Do not disturb me]
Outside ur door trying to hold you close
Do not disturb me]

Disturbing youuuuu
It’s something I rather do
so you feel me too
When I’m away
A-wayyyyyyyy
Disturbing you
It’s something that I’ll rather do
For the sanity of you

SOUNDS SIMILAR :
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 6 users thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
2001clay on 29/12/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 30/12/2020(UTC), Andre Gandra on 30/12/2020(UTC), erich hess on 31/12/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 07/01/2021(UTC), FiveT on 01/02/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#3 Posted : 29 December 2020 13:10:57(UTC)
RadioVine

Quote:
UserPostedImage

WRITTEN BY: DESTINY DAVIS
PRODUCED BY: THE LOST PEOPLE l RADIO VINE
LABEL: STUDIO 60 RECORDS
FORMATS: DIGITAL l AIRPLAY
LENGTH: 3mins, 50secs l 1min,50secs
RECORDED: VINE STUDIOS
ALBUM: TBA
GENRE: ALTERNATIVE POP/SOUL

Peace Knockers is a song taken from Radios upcoming album. The peaceful but strong suited lyrical piece puts Radio at ease unlike her previous releases. Her deep and emotional trauma comes to a breakthrough when she finally accepts the peace within herself. She releases her vibrant energy vocally, she takes the listeners though a painful but beautiful experience. She puts our minds though the dark, ripping and taking away all the innocence. Before you know it, you’ll experience the most darkest hour of the Vineyard. This is Radios second single since her seven year hiatus. The first was the airy paradise single ‘ Sweet Tea’ which is available exclusively on Apple and airplay. The song is also available for download from Radio music store.

Radio explains this Trauma has peaceful moments for her. She knows what she in for with own trauma. It’s others she drowns in. Most experiences comes from other hurting Radio, but this time around she offers solidarity, happiness and peace. The first thing she always hopes to have and deserves to have. The vocal house continues to elevate her vocal performance though her chilling timbre and falsetto she wears well. The Lost People, a producing group of United Kingdom created something easy and soft but still thrilling and peaceful to here. The upcoming album showcases different concepts with sounds and instrumentals, describing her very complex personality, you can go though the feels with her. The producers wanted something edgy and fresh, typically where Radio focuses her concepts and foundation from her artistry from, something always new and refreshing. The name of the group ' The Lost People' is a group of unique personalities all formed into this production house. The name concept finds into a deeper understanding of multiple kind of people coming together for a greater purpose, lost, trying to find a way in society- they create to feel concept, to express emotion though sound, to find those who are misunderstood but still trying to be found. The gratitude of this record is created from deep understanding and passionate roots.

Vocals
Radio leads her signature deep timbre low vocal style, she lets the lyrics use her vocal talent. She calmly but the groan and aggressiveness in her chest notes. She lets it off easy, cooling it down by giving her soft airy falsetto, Knock me into the third degree/ Make me see things I disagree with/ her airy falsetto as the background vocals entangled perfectly with her scale of resilient notes. The second verse begins even more free and open, she sings in her normal range, her emotion in her voice is alive and loud, she takes her pitch a note higher, focusing on her breath control to continue to achieve that airy falsetto. Make me see/the other part I never mention The peace side/The room I love to play has hums in the background as it increases flows nicely with the layers of the production. During the second chorus, she sings in a head voice in full range belting, the airy falsetto remains in the background, backing her belting vocals. The airy vocals start again with the bridge, she sings in a low register, controlling her smoothness. Relax my mind/Peace overdrive/Caress my mental/Make it whole inside ends with a short whistle note and dramatically goes into the belting vocal arrangement during the second verse. Don’t be gentle/Knock me down/Make me believer/Trust inside begins with her background falsetto singing the outro. It's mixing is done beautifully as a the second whistle note is mixed with the airy falsetto. The record ends with the breathtaking falsetto ending with a grace of calmness and smoothness.

A few seconds later, a soft instrumental begins. The airy vibe at the end of Peace Knockers transforms into a higher pitch, sounding like angels singing. Radio creeps in with her low register, focusing and projecting her higher pitch with the opening vocals of the interlude.

Peace knock me
Into the finest dynasty
Peace knock me
Into a quiet ecstasy
Knock me into the third degree
Make me see things I disagree with

The energy is shifting
The elements are creeping
Up on me
It’s no other feeling
To be peaceful when it’s hitting

It’s all over me
Like a canvas
Paint on me
It’s no other receipt
To bring joy to me
Close my eyes
Imagine positive things inside
Peace me knock me down
Make me understand...

Peace knock me
Into my purest self
Peace knock me
Into my second dimension
Make me see
The other part I never mention
The peace side
The room I love to play in

The energy is shifting
Up on me
It’s no other feeling
To be peaceful when it’s hitting

It’s all over me
Like a canvas
Paint on me
It’s no other receipt
To bring joy to me
Close my eyes
Peace me knock me down
Make me understand...

It’s the way it dives inside my pores
From bottom to the top it pours
Relax my mind
Peace overdrive
Caress my mental
Make it whole inside

It’s all over me
Like a canvas
Paint on me
It’s no other receipt
To bring joy to me
Close my eyes
Peace me knock me down
Make me understand...

Don’t be gentle
Knock me down
Make me believer
Trust inside
I stand in it all guilt inside
Make me over
All different inside

The energy is shifting
Up on me
It’s no other feeling peace
when it's hitting.

VINE LYRICS- (start at 1:11)

So devine in my pretty dress
I want your eyes focused on me
I'm so intrigued by you
I can help but sing.
I can help but sing

I'm so devine
In your eyes
So Vine,
so devine
No matter the length of time
I remained devine
So devine.

So devine
So devine
So devine
So devine
In your mind
I'm so devine
Like wine
So devine like wine
Do it one more time
(x3)

Sounds similar:

Vine- Interlude [begin at 1:11)
Sounds similar:

[\quote]
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 7 users thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
2001clay on 29/12/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 30/12/2020(UTC), Andre Gandra on 30/12/2020(UTC), erich hess on 31/12/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 07/01/2021(UTC), FiveT on 01/02/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 11/03/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#4 Posted : 31 December 2020 04:24:02(UTC)
RadioVine

UserPostedImage

TITLE: Be Careful
LENGTH: 5:02
WRITTEN BY: Destiny Davis
PRODUCED BY: Sir Zulla | The Lost Ones
GENRE: Soft Pop, R&B

“ I wanted people to know just how dangerous I can be.. when I’m in that state of mind. I feel what I went though in the last few years is results to that type of person I was, a relationship or friendship.. I just wanted people to know I’m really emotional when it comes to certain things and don’t fuck with me when it comes to that..”

UserPostedImage

After the hidden interlude, Vine slowly fades out. Be Careful starts with Radio giggling and laughing.

Be Careful is the third track that brightens Radio vocal abilities furthermore she has showed in her previous work. For the past few years, Radio still took vocal training to keep her voice strong and learn new techniques. The shape of her resonance is a lot fuller during the first and second verse, the technique of slightly pushing her head voice up creates a vibration sound vocally during the arrangement. She vowels during the song is pronounced a little bit wider in tone as she nicely places her nasal tone with her wider tone approach. During the bridge, she takes her fuller resonance sound pushing her notes a little more lower to her chest register, going into a skilled and quick run, as the producers then lift up that run and mixed into the background layering of the instrumental.

I am who I am, be careful with that..”

UserPostedImage

Radio refers herself as an chemical, a poison to certain growth in her life, like her temper and unwilling to learn from her mistakes. Her rants that only proves she’s confused on how to be handled in certain circumstances. She relates her circumstances on times Frank was physically abusive, she relates her physical pain to the metaphor of a care package, handling her with care. She turns the tables lyrically when she expresses she likes it because she knows she can be even worst then you are seeing her. Her rage and violence ways is a few reasons why you should be careful in Radio’s life. This title track also inspires being careful handling beautiful flowers and gardens when they are growing, illuminating her album title.

During the record, I’m the girl your parents warned you about is a reference to boys going up and parents warning them about girls with damaged goods, something Frank often called Radio. She relates having conversation with guys about the cons of beautiful women with mental issues. She sings this selection of this song in her speaking voices, the background riffs are adding to add structure doing the selection.

I’m that girl you parents warned you about
[yeah] selection is Radio favorite piece of the song. The background riffs heard during the earlier selection is used again but with blended sleazy seductive sounding vocals are heard. The ‘ yeah’ sounds airy and low. It’s repeated four times, two times with the blended vocals, the last two times voices of deep men is heard during the chant. At the end of the song, in between the ‘Stay away em girls’ is faded in the background, the instrumental melts perfectly with the faded vocals. ‘ Alright’ is heard in a man voice, sounding as if he responding to the vocals. The selection is repeated several times before hearing the airy and low ‘yeah’ arrangement with the end selection still repeating. The vocals begin to fade first leaving the instrumental stripped down into a phone is heard ringing, the voice of Drew Barrymore is heard from the opening scene of Scream. “ hello?” “ yes” The album switches to the next track.

be careful | lyrics

Because I’m not coming back that easy
Once I’m gone you can kiss me goodbye
Never shy to leave love behind
Be careful what you say to me baby
Please boy
Treat me like a lady. [x2]

I’m looking caution sign
Things that will blow yo mind
Like yo touch
( I feel it)
Danger in ur eyes
Sweet as candy pie
Oh how I love you baby
But when I realize got the issues
Never did anything to dismiss you
Am I crazy baby?
Be careful when you tell me lies
All the Things adds up in time
Am I crazy baby?

For loving you be careful how you handle me.

I got a be careful warning tape
Against my package
I’m a little toxic
Don’t you touch me
See Im little damaged from the other side
Touch me if you wanna fade in front of my eyes
Be careful,
Careful careful careful

I’m the girl your parents warned you about.

Once I’m gone you can kiss me goodbye
Never shy to leave love behind
Be careful what you say to me baby
Please boy
Treat me like a lady.

I’m that girl you parents warned you about
[yeah]
I’m the girl your parents warned you about
[yeah]
I’m that girl your parents warned you about
[x4]

I know you a good boy
And I like it
But my thoughts have been a good naughty lately
I wanna ease ur mind
With my creepy smile
I know you who are you
Don’t hide inside

Stay around em girls
Stay away from them girls
Alright.

Stay away em girls
Stay away from them girls
Alright
Oooo
Stay away from em girls
Stay away from em girls
Alright
Stay away from em girls
Stay away from em girls
Alright

Sounds like:
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

C4AJoh on 31/12/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 31/12/2020(UTC), erich hess on 31/12/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 07/01/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 09/01/2021(UTC), FiveT on 01/02/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#5 Posted : 05 January 2021 07:14:20(UTC)
RadioVine

UserPostedImage

Title: Zone Ft Misco
Length: 3:00
Written By: Misco [Chris Caseders] | Destiny Davis
Prouduced By: Darkchild | James Ives | Destiny Davis
Genre: Hip Hop | Pop | Futuristic R&B | Alternative

“ it’s no other feeling then being somewhere where you are not known, no one fucking knows you. It’s like you can start a new life, be a new person when you are somewhere new.. like a breath of fresh air..

UserPostedImage

The album has already created this atmospheric storyline of the environment that Radio has came accustomed too. The environment and the life Radio tries to paint in her mind is most unrealistic. It circles again around the peace and zine of the presence inside a garden. Radio mental often creates this alternative worlds for herself, not really liking the world or people around her. She enters this place, sense of thought, manifesting her full self into another type of dimension where she feels love and compassion.

The record begins with soft piano fading in the background as Radio creates this diminishing sound of her opening runs and riffs fading into the piano. Her vocals begin to echo over the piano as a voice slowly begins to whisper, “ where are you?” The question repeats quietly over the undertones of her opening vocal arrangement. Misco, the rapper during his fun and free rap verse reflects on how both artist on this record gives both different textures of their personality. His sweet and melodic rap voice stamps the hip hop influence in the album, he takes his quick and witty metaphors and creates more of a dialogue during his verse. Radio vocals although the song is sweet and low during the verse, she takes her low vocal range and smoothly takes it into a falsetto range during the chorus.

“ I wanted this record to sound like we were drifting away from reality... slowly going into something unreal and creating this empty atmosphere.. So the beginning of the record where Radio vocals are fading with the piano sets that distant tone for the song..We wanted to create a type of vibe no one has heard from her, something nostalgic sounding always. We love that she’s so in tone with the way she wants her music to sound. She made it clear that this is an album and she wants her fans on a journey with her, always as if they was with her the entire time she was away ” -The Lost Ones

UserPostedImage

Filtered and unfiltered vocal edits

The Lost Ones sense of concept is one of the reasons Radio wanted them to be apart of the producing team for the album. The sound of her filtered voice vibrating though the verses creates a big illusion of different world, different setting Radio is singing in. During her falsetto chorus vocal arrangement, her vocals sounds isolated and unfiltered but her beautiful riffs during the chorus traps you in during her lead vocal. Radio wanted the falsetto tone of her vocals to sound angelic during her vocal runs in the background, so the vocal arrangement Steven Blias, layered her highest chest note and her falsetto and blended both registers together as one. During Misco verse, Steven adds Radios deep timbre tone in the background as undertones of her adlibs. The song ends with a voice sample of a man saying, “ Hold up hold up..” the beginning arrangement of the piano is heard blended along with the instrumental as the voice sample continues.

zone | lyrics

[beginning adlibs]

I’ve seen before you left
Are you tricking me?
To believe something that you’re not
Are you the nightmares
You seem a little different
Never meant you before
For several reasons
I’m looking at the floor

Are you on stain
By a presence you can’t take
Everything around you is changing
[it’s hurts to see it baby]
The more you see
The more you seek
All these things
When you come in my zone
I’ll set you free

Tell me what you need in your mind
Hello hello
Hello hello

Do you see the beauty in me?
I know I’ve changed since you left me
It seems you so far
But so close away
Where were you boy?
When I need you the most
You’re so different
You’re like a clone
So please tell me baby
Where your minds been lately?

Are you on stain
By a presence you can’t take
Everything around you is changing
[it’s hurts to see it baby]
The more you see
The more you seek
All these things
When you come in my zone
I’ll set you free

[Misco]
Every word I say switch like a
Switch blade
Down to the bone spice in both ways
Mentally and emotionally in this mind space
So deep it’s cuts rhythms in my mind waves
Switch it over it time blade
Hoping one day it’ll save me
From true devastation, world end.
Water me and I’ll taste it
Grow itches before I make it
Just a few more itches
Before I take it
Deep in my roots like hair braiding
Directed in my mind all the time
Did you ever think I can escape this quick?
Hello it’s me
Zoning to this third degree
Can you feel me when i fade
Pop up and say my name
Do you need me going quick?
Light switch turns off quick
Wick sick dick no matter what’s size
I’ll pop up quick.

SOUNDS LIKE:

Edited by user 19 January 2021 14:24:23(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 5 users thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
2001clay on 06/01/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 07/01/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 09/01/2021(UTC), FiveT on 01/02/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 11/03/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#6 Posted : 05 January 2021 07:19:42(UTC)
RadioVine

UserPostedImage
title: funhouse
length: 4mins | 50seconds
released: December 21 2020
writers: destiny Davis
produced by: radio vine, the lost ones, st.sound
from album: vineyard
format: airplay | digital download “12,”7 | Stereo “7, | cassette [limited edition]

(in an amusement park) a building equipped with trick mirrors, shifting floors, and other devices designed to scare or amuse people as they walk through.

Funhouse is the second single from Radio’s sophomore album, ‘ Vineyard’. The heavy and pop production was done by The Lost Ones, the producer group was introduced with the lead single, ‘ Sweet Tea’ that debuted at number two. Radio wanted something dramatic as the topics she is discussing are a bit dramatic. She was invested in the vocal arrangement of the record while The Lost Ones focused on the aggressive pop record. The song was written by Destiny Davis, which people get confused on the two. Destiny, Radio’s real name is the person who is writing the material. Radio Vine is who she is as an whole, her artistry and life. Ironically, one of the personalities she has created for herself. She wanted Studio 60, her long time record label to credit her as two separate people, for which are two different individuals. The artwork was personally selected by Radio, she expressed in her Relix interview she has a new found love for fine pieces of art. She used that passion for art in her darkest times during her six year hiatus.

Radio describes art as an way of escaping to a life or time though imagination. She creates these stories behind her artwork in her Paris home when guests visits. The theme of the album creates this atmosphere of imagination and dream, creating this ‘garden’ strictly made for her. She reflects her lyrics on this record as ‘imaginative dark world only two can understand and want, it may be bad for others but good for us..” Funhouse rockets to the reference of the amusement part ride, the fun but scary encounters that Radio best describes her life and previous relationship. She titled her last six years of her life as an funhouse. The Paris home Radio often spent her time writing and visiting was the heart trenching times of mental and physical abuse.

The artwork seems she painted several things in her mind and released it on paper. Radio paints this luxury life with her music and success but also draws the attention to her toxic ways, how she enjoys it and she enjoyed the relationship, describes it as ‘ rollercoaster ride’ that pushes this ideal pop record as an amusement but sinister ride about love that beats all odds and devastation.

No matter the fear you encounter with someone, Radio makes it okay to fear them. Still love them though the fear and continue to find some kind of amusement in love or fear. Radio released a visual titled ‘Vineyard’ that showed her different worlds in her mind coming together in one. This video was used to illustrate Radios peaceful and beautiful mind set to quickly becoming the darkest part of herself, in the video a presence is chasing her, eventually her drowning in her own despite, trying to reach for the light, her driven force forces her down, darken her world with old flowers on top of her body. She relaxes her fallen attempt to be happy and knowing she isn’t perfect to her blooming into her full self, illuminating the flowers being grown on her body, referring to the album title, Vineyard. Suggesting that she’s a plant that needs a bit of watering and care, she dedicates who she is to growing and changing though the colors of life and love.

the production | vocals
The record begins with a small voice, sounding like a child, asking “ do you wanna play, do you wanna play? In my funhouse my funhouse baby.” The voice fades away, following a giggle to a explosive climbing of the instrumental, the trembling and hard bass line and drums roars with the little voice constantly repeating in the background, “ funhouse bab.” is quietly heard as the song processes on. Radio takes the first verse on with a light nasal, her head chest is strong but shy as she explores her different registers before getting to the chorus. Her light nasal under tones her timbre and rasp. She takes the under tones of her pitch for the pre chorus lifting her nasal tone just a bit higher in range. Before going into the second verse, the best comes to a stop hearing the voice sample, funhouse bab quickly leaving the lead vocal, Radio returns to the second verse with a light falsetto in her chest register, the nasal is still heard though the verse. The same but slightly different vocal arrangement is heard like previously in the pre chorus, her falsetto is lifted from the mixing to add a background adlibs with the voice sample. She begins the third verse, belting in her chest register as she relaxes her vocal chords, returning back into the nasal out-though the pre chorus.

At the end of the second pre chorus, you can hear her vocal runs in the background, preparing for the chorus. Running the word funhouse in several different keys as the last vocal key she runs in leads the last chorus, the vocals fade out to the listener only hearing the funhouse voice sample.

madhouse interlude
Seconds later after the ending of Funhouse comes the short interlude begins with the voice of Eartha Katt’s famous Compromise interview. In the background, Radio is heard saying “ do you play?” in a creepy eerie tone following a mix of her funhouse adlibs. The voice of Eartha Katt is still be heard as a piece of the second interview is used. The lyrics been as Radio uses her deep timbre to deliver the interlude. At the end, do you play repeats several times before the track ends in a distorted audio.

lyrics | funhouse

Do you wanna play
Do you wanna play
In my funhouse bab
Funhouse bab

I know you need some time alone
Just to play
And laugh along
Your want your world to come alive
I’m here like a thrift of the night
To awaken your brightest fantasies
To enlight
The child in you

I need you inside of me
All times when I need shelter
And peace
Between my walls
Between my thighs
You call it your funhouse
When we’re playing around

It’s all fun
It’s all good
Play in my funhouse
I’ll make you feel good
Beautiful dreams when you go to sleep
Funhouse baby
Let the games begin

[instrumental break vocal lyrics]
All this games
We play
It’s consequences
When your late
I’m ready all the way
Until you arrive
I’ll be dancing around
Like a school girl
I wanna know what makes you smile
What makes you laugh
But here’s walls
Keep trapped
Never leaving inside

We can just play around
Until it’s night falls upon us
When the street light is on
We run inside and play pretend
Like I’m sexiest women in the world
And you’re my honey bee
Play around with me
Let your imagination run free.

I need you inside of me
All times when I need shelter
And peace
Between my walls
Between my thighs
You call it your funhouse
When we’re playing around

It’s all fun
It’s all good
Play in my funhouse
I’ll make you feel good
Beautiful dreams when you go to sleep
Funhouse baby
Let the games begin

lyrics | madhouse

Eartha Katt
Compromise?
What is compromising?
Compromising for what?
Compromising for what reason?
(laughing hysterically, incredulous)
Stupid.
A man comes into my life, and I have to compromise?
Falling in love for the right purpose.
Falling in love.
Falling in love.
When you fall in love…
What is there to compromise about?

Nothing feels the same
It’s secrets hidden from within
All comes out like a spill
Have mercy on me

In the heat of the moment
This a madhouse
You scream I scream
This is a madhouse
Love goes unseen
Anger is the sweetest sin
Let them all out here
In the madhouse I seek

My my my my my my my
Oh my my my my my my[x4]

Madhouse
Oh my
Madhouse
Oh my

Nothing feels the same
It’s secrets hidden from within
All comes out like a spill
Have mercy on me

funhouse sounds like:

madhouse sounds like:
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

2001clay on 06/01/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 07/01/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 09/01/2021(UTC), kandii on 27/01/2021(UTC), FiveT on 01/02/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 11/03/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#7 Posted : 05 January 2021 13:37:59(UTC)
RadioVine

UserPostedImage

Title: Villa
Length: 3:20
Produced By: Carla Fields | Darkchild
Genre: Soul, R&B, Pop

Crazy Lady reference
During the final tapes of Crazy Lady, aired on HBO. Radio included footage of Frank and her arguing outside of her home, he begins to insult her and throws the necklace Frank gave to her as an gift, it follows with Radio in a limo asking for champagne. The lustful and Dana fed relationship was the center point of her mental breakdown during her years of silence. Based on the details on the documentary, Radio suffered both mentally and physically during the relationship. Plenty of footage was watched with 2.4 million viewers over the four part series. Frank was the definition of a passive aggressive individual that reflected his pain and trauma upon Radio, with any cost he can take, he was willing to hurt her more then she can hurt him. The villa Radio bought in Paris was the place of anger and frustration leading to Radio tragic loss of her child.

UserPostedImage

“ I felt the urge all the time to prove myself to him and to anybody.. I bought this home in Paris because I wanted some fucking quiet, a place I can call home when I need to be with myself, find peace within myself, only for it to be disturbed by someone like Frank. I wanted my home to be like a garden to flowers.. somewhere I can grow, shine and think.. unfortunately, things don’t turn out that way..”

UserPostedImage

Flowers or different types of fruit are often grown in a garden or vineyard. The place where flowers or fruits get their nutrients in order to grow, their water and sunshine. Radio relates the title track to her home being like her garden in order to fully understand her growth, better when she’s alone. Frank was the storm that passed though that stopped or delayed her growth mentally and emotionally, without a doubt, Radio liked her sudden urge to invite him into her home only to regret allowing him in. “ where I call you my hitta” shines the dark light on the physical abuse Radio went though. She describes a fictional palace somewhat during her verse to only come into the chorus, accepting her sad fate of the relationship and her home full of negative and biased memories.

Jazzy vocal cuts
The track highly influenced by a jazzy R&B sound to better suit the loving and peaceful setting of a home. The groovy record sets a high mood of a place you can be herself inside the walls of your own home, typically why the home to someone is important. The track both reflects on both tracks ‘ Peace Knockers’ and ‘ Disturbing You’ both of these title tracks refers to the ruined concept of no place like home.

Track begins with a brief and short audio taking from the documentary, followed by sounds of glass breaking, arguing and doors slamming. It’s then followed by Radio silky and soft jazzy vocal style, it’s natural and soft as her timbre in her chest is full, her notes are well pitched during the first verse and chorus. During the second verse, a choir with several altos joins Radio in the background as she sings the second verse, the choir belts in full voice during the pre chorus“ I know it been too long” selection of the record is full and heavy toned as Radio jazzy sophisticated vocals are being mixed together with the choir.

Radio pitch is lowered just a range lower as the choir background is leading the leading vocal during the second chorus. Radio finishes off her vocal performance with her falsetto as her ends the last chorus in a full chest register, the choir is fading away vocally in the background. The hidden track/interlude begins to creep upon the listeners, the pitch and reverb of the record is slowed down and the pitch is lowered a few pitches down, Radio continues her jazzy influenced vocal performance, but now she is singing in her head voice, deeper and darker tone during the interlude. The interludes continues with her haunting vocal style, the choir comes back into the arrangement as they sing, “ just go on, go on” repeatedly over the instrumental. At the outro of the instrumental, ‘ Peace Knockers’ vocals are heard as a echo. The track slowly fades out to the chorus of Peace Knockers fading into the background with samples of Radios falsetto vocals from ‘ Sweet Tea’ is heard as the song switches to the next track.

villa | lyrics

Pearls on floor
Diamonds leading to my backdoor
Not a love in sight
I’m dreading looking for you
Everyone begins to look the same
Call out to me make me remember

I know it been too long
So long
So long
Since you been here dealing with all my flaws
So long so long
Look at the danger in my eyes
Are you intrigued by my disguise

Welcome to my villa
When I need you I call you my hitta
When your here I’m not alone so lonely
My villa villa
Love loves to be that hitta
Where I reside

My villa
When I’m alone
When I’m alone
My villa when I’m alone

I got plenty of diamonds falling from the rooftop
Got plenty of flowers overflowing in my hallway
Homeless heart
My heart doesn’t need a home
As long as I go
To my villa where I lost control
Everyone begins to look the same
Call out to me make me remember
Your nameeeeee

I know it been too long
So long
So long
Since you been here dealing with all my flaws
So long so long
Look at the danger in my eyes
Are you intrigued by my disguise

Welcome to my villa
My villa villa
Where I reside
My villa

My villa
When I’m alone
When I’m alone
My villa when I’m alone

The doors I set aside for you
No matter how much they closed for me
I just knew from the moment I saw you
You were all for me
But in between those walls
Are the angered ones
I continue to throw stones though a glass house
Such a guilty spirit
I can’t point to blame
My fingers are weaken

Welcome to my villa
My villa villa
Where I reside

My villa
When I’m alone
When I’m alone
My villa when I’m alone

if I lost you | lyrics
[2:02
]

Odds are even
Bets are off
When are you leaving
When do I expect to feel the worst?
Death is near
All emotions are paused
Don’t know how to feel
So I become so numb
To the reality that you may leave
Me not having you tomorrow
I’m experiencing a lost
It’s no better feeling

If I lost you
It’s no better emotion
I’ll feel to lost someone like you
If I lost you you you
You’ll be gone like sudden wind
And I will never see you again
Gone like sudden wind
Go on, go on
Go on.

You see how much I’m fighting myself
Plenty of cuts and open wounds
I’m in a war
I’m losing every second with you
I want to be gone
Like sudden death

If I lost you-you-you
If I lost you-you-you
I won’t be looking for you
Gone like a sudden wind

Just go on
Go on
Go on...

SOUNDS LIKE:

IF I LOST YOU SOUNDS LIKE:

UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

2001clay on 06/01/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 07/01/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 09/01/2021(UTC), FiveT on 01/02/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 11/03/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#8 Posted : 09 January 2021 16:15:28(UTC)
RadioVine

UserPostedImage

Title: Mind | Fucked
Length: 4:25
Produced By: Max Martin | St. Cloud

“ it was pleasure and so much more.. like it was almost a fetish..”

UserPostedImage

After the down pitched instrumental of ‘Home’ fades out comes this sexually seductive vocal inspired song that has heavy pop influences styled with high tempo and roaring vocals. Radio begins the track with a high chest register, strong base to her vocal notes expanding her chest notes a little bigger each note during the verses her seductive tone sounds wet and low during chorus is underlined with her smooth and angelic falsetto that craves deeply with her powerful Smokey voices, dividing her head note perfectly with her chest register between the chorus lines. Entering into the second verse, her chest register roars though with power and belting with her tone, she belts effortlessly during the second verse, still remained strong vocally heading towards the end of the song. Her vocals are a sexual fantasy thats centers around mind games and sex fetishes.

“ playing with someone like me can be entertaining and I see why because I like to play along. I like to know I can be in control.. it tests me most of the time and I like that challenge..”

UserPostedImage

Radio references both being mental unstable, how mentally things can sometimes far fetched or even the illusions and imagining can come off as cloudy and misunderstanding. She refers her love and sex fetish to Frank as an way to continue to know how to fully understand the break down and weakness of her mind when it comes to sex and logic. She expresses during the song the feeling of her feeling good that the mind games continue to understand who she is when being challenged. She enjoys the dedication of people trying to get what they want by playing with her native mind at times. The willingness of power that she manifests in herself transforms into a flower that knows her surroundings and knows how to finally grow physically without the present of a mind.

mind fucked | lyrics

Seduce my mind
Make me feel it all the time
To turn against my word give you some now
Is your lips attempting me to kiss
You are slow talking me
So I can kiss

My mind is moaning and groaning
Does it feel good now?
I been waiting months for this
Is is worth the wait?
Between the sheets
Where you hide me

Enter my head
Make me believe
You’re lost without me
It feels so good to played by you
[ to be played by you]

Penetrate your thoughts on me
[on me on me]
Let me believe everything you say
It’s easier this way
To mind fucked by you
It’s no other feeling I do
To be mind fucked by you

Take off any layers you can’t resist
You know I’ll fall victim so quick
Use it against I’ll sink
Once you see trust in my smile
You go use it as a prize
Let me lay down all my insecurities
Look at em and see
Use it against me I’ll sink

Enter my head
Make me believe
You’re lost without me
It feels so good to played by you
[ to be played by you]

Penetrate your thoughts on me
[on me on me]
Let me believe everything you say
It’s easier this way
To mind fucked by you
It feels good
To be mind fucked by you

To be mind fucked by you
[x4]
Doesn’t it feel good to be mind
fucked by you?

SOUNDS LIKE:

Edited by user 19 January 2021 14:16:55(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

2001clay on 09/01/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 09/01/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 26/01/2021(UTC), FiveT on 01/02/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 11/03/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#9 Posted : 09 January 2021 16:22:49(UTC)
RadioVine

UserPostedImage
Official single artwork
Written By: Radio Vine
Produced By: Max Martin/Destiny Davis
Recorded: Vine Studios
Mix/Mastering: LA Mix and Mastering
Genre: Pop, Alternative.
Label: Studio 60/Expose Paris
Length: 4min:06secs
Available: October 26th (airplay, all digital platforms)

Background

Since 2010, Radio Vine has been yet but interesting hiatus. Her sudden disappearance had the pop universe questioning the colorful pop singer how her music status. After selling over three million record with her debut album, ' Invention of Me' had pop royalty loving the headline pop vocalist direction into a new lane of pop she invented her. The slow, depression, sometimes dark music that pierces into the mind of the people who ever felt doubt, fear or hopeless. She continued to provide safe haven for those who are misunderstood and alone. She has never been afraid of reaching into the dark and deep mind frame that keeps the people who love and adore her away from her yet complicated past. Whoever knew a small girl from a small town in California will have the pop world falling in love with her soulful and deep vocal range that expands into two octaves. The powerful art that Radio has presented to the world sees a brighter and better picture of who she is. She is covered in diamonds and pearls but questioning the valve of herself. She toured all over the world, grossing over 30 million in 2008. Radio was on the way to top no one can touch. It was so high when she achieved her first number one single, ' Empty' that had the industry was shock to know a mentally unstable vocal house is finally being taken serious after several failed attempts earlier in her career. The guilt and obsession of her past life becomes her gold ticket, she looks into herself, providing the ear of the listener to tap and process Radio disturbed mind. She balances it all with her self louting and selfness, she pushes herself into new heights every time even if that means its questionable. She displays a dark side, a side where people are afraid of doesn't understand her reality, how she creates these illusions to make herself or her music better. Radio constantly battles with her bipolar disorder, her levels of emotion grows over time. Somehow, she's able to have her music and energy take over the energy constantly controlling her and those around her. Her toxic traits that are furious, full of rage and doubt beautifully transforms her into a black swan. The horrors of her life are the highlight and center point of her stories that has shaped Destiny into the entertainer she is today. Before her hiatus, Radio planned a world tour, giving the chance to create a world she only can see in her head, to finally show the structure of her so called world. She wanted to invite her fans into the world people fear of, raw and un-filtered, she gave fans 'her' the person who locks herself alone in her room, the girl who continues to fall in love with her abuser, the girl who has been oppressed due to her mental health. She wanted to show the side of her that she's even fearful of, the side that threatens her life and dreams. She takes her flaws and somehow make her flaws, flaws people want. She embraces the side of herself America frowns upon, she opens up in a way you can trust, but also a side where you anything can change at moments times. Radio's successful singles, ' Us', 'Empty', 'Your Vow', ' Color Me' all focuses on her many mind tricks she faces daily. She continues to fight full handy to take control of herself. Her secrets haunts her, her emotions drowns her until she finally sees the light. That light often is dim based on her unwilling's to accept happiness in her life. Radio feels the monsters of her life waiting for the perfect moment to ruin her, but with her outstanding and praised songwriting, she writes her passive aggressive, her burning passion for art and music into paper, expressing the very emotion and feelings we, as people are afraid to connect with. This new material showcases Radio in all states of mind, she takes the listener on a roller coaster, explaining the deeper depths of her personality. She deeps so much where she realizing her moments of dark secrets is where she is the strongest. When she admits to her dark side, she becomes unstoppable. Her colorful and theatrical performance both on and off the stage is the reason Radio haven't been forgotten and why she is here to stay after 8 years of a long waiting return, Radio is finally ready to tell a horror story that's romantic and dark.

Sweet Tea is a song dedicated to the love of tea, Radio expresses in her HBO special that her and Frank will have tea parties to express emotionally and mentally how they felt about each other, Radio recalls these times being the best time mentally for her. Radio was introduced to the power of healing tea back when she was 14, her adoptive parents at the time believed tea was a natural healer for love and romance. Radio believes writing music while drinking tea helps mentally and emotionally. She practices being all her energy into a tea cup and drinking it, she believes that if bad sprits or energy are around you, the tea can save you by reading energy rituals that Radio has been practicing for many years. Sweet Tea became a item or the luxury due to to the nature of tea, ice and sugar. Radio refences sweet tea as a luxury to love her properly. She wants people and the person she loves to treat her as a cup of tea, warm and inviting.

The Vocals

The song begins with sounds of someone sipping tea slowly, laughter is heard for a quick second as the instrumental begins to slowly creep into the listener. Radio vocals are clean and crispy, she uses her low register to perfectly plan her vocal resonance. She intensity grows her clear tone with volume and power. The vibrations of her life sharpens the vocal track in the background as the background layering of the track is thickens are the melody increases over Radio's lead vocals. During the first verse, Radio opens her throat to achieve a fuller vocal sound, the vibrations of her chest notes are powerful yet calm for her catchy verses. The track awakes when Radio goes into a neat falsetto during the chorus, she stretches' her vocal corder thinner and longer where she pulls her face and chin high to belt her higher note with her head voice. She switches it up at the end of the chorus where smoothly she goes back into her sweet and husky vocals, she brings her emotions to the record by layering her melted heavy vocal notes. Leaving the second verse, Radio takes it even more lower, hearing her more raspy tone during the second chorus. She begins to be confident going into the bridge, as you hear taking big breaths going into the bridge. The husky and smooth background vocal layering gets a little more intense as the bridge breaks in. Radio is heard doing short and quick whistle notes during the bridge, beautifully mixed into her background vocal.
chills her vocal as she goes into the outro of the song with low and effortless falsetto before hearing the last chorus. For a few seconds we hear the mixture of the background vocals, (similar to Brandy's layering) for a few, heading towards the outro. Radio ends with a sharp whistle note echoing the end of the track. The track continues to play as drums begin to slowly come in on the track, sipping noises are heard in the background as the drums rumble softly.

Lyrics
Give me my mug
So I can mix you perfectly
(Perfectly)
I'm not sure what you mean
When you say make it extra sweet before you leave
Give me that sugar rush that I need
(Truthly need)
I may need to sip slowly so it wont burn me
Hidden motives so you won't hurt me

[Layer ablids]

As long as I can be your tea when you wanna be sweet
Is ur taste buds good enough to eat
Your sweet tea when you wanna be sweet
I know I can be a hand full
(bare with me)
I know I can be a hand full so
(bare with me)
As long as I can be ur tea when you wanna be sweet
Is your taste buds good enough to eat
When you're talking to me.
:-Dancing

It's all good for your soul
So sip me even more
I know it may feel good
to have me flowing though you
Pour me into something fancy
To show how you drink me
It's bitter but its sweet

(bare with me)
(bare with me)

So sweet,
even when you hate me
Tea parties full of me
No one around but me
Let's all get together
and have a sip of me.

Bridge:
Balance it all out,
with your tea and water
Balance it all out
with your tea and water
Leave me to stream
I may be mad again
Never know with me
Drink me up again
All your tea is gone
Do you want some more of me?

(bare with me)
(bare with me)

[x2 with background layer and ablids]

Can Be Compared To:

UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

2001clay on 09/01/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 09/01/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 26/01/2021(UTC), FiveT on 01/02/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 11/03/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#10 Posted : 09 January 2021 17:53:33(UTC)
RadioVine

UserPostedImage

Title: Twins
Length: 5:02
Written By: Destiny Davis | Carla Fields
Produced By: The Lost Ones | St. Cloud | Radio Vine

Twins (noun)
something containing or consisting of two matching or corresponding parts.

This twisted dark ballad is inspired by the thoughts of two people being alike, Radio uses this concept as multiple things. First, it’s herself, using the term ‘Twins’ has a way of structuring the thought of two people inside her mind but they both look the same, they may where similar interests or goals when it comes to the mental, but very different ways of going about that, even when it comes to Radios music; her writing credits always lists her as two separate people. Destiny Davis is her life, who she is, meanwhile Radio Vine is who she is growing to become. This weird title track is the reason Radio can see music though different views of who she is, she tends to poke fun at her illness, accepting her fate. Second, the way her and Frank were. The two individuals shared their dark secrets together that resulted into their dark turmoil. They share the love and passion between each other but that the desire to grow it, like a bad gardener or farmer attending to his fruits or flowers.

Twins is reflecting on someone loving two people at the same time, Radio is asking her lover in the beginning of the track and to herself who is the better version of herself, even she’s pulling who she is upon someone else to chose what better suits her mental at the time. The gravity of the leads Radio can go is the peak of this song dark nature.

UserPostedImage

“ We wanted to understand her life before producing for her and it seems that she fights a lot with herself.. on who is she and constantly battling who is she in her life in order for her to grow and change, which is challenging dealing with who SHE is on the daily basis. It was a experience to produce this record along with St. Cloud that such a great vocal performance with Radio and she killed it. It was such a great idea to almost expand the record even bigger to vocally and musically archive the overall sound of the record..” - The Lost Ones

UserPostedImage

Production
The Lost Ones started the production arrangement with soft key piano leading the verse, it reflected heavily on the hidden track ‘Oath’ that usually describes as wedding or blood oaths, taking something almost near dead as an lifetime dedication. Her silky middle register tone floats smoothly during the first verse, the producers wanted vocally and musically to revealing one piece of the song by bits, the reasoning for the slow beginning with the pianos.

The next note arrangements is a loud pop influenced synths that drops with sudden explosion and fire, as her silky register begins deep and lustful, she groans in between her verses, as if someone else is coming out of her. ‘Be my twin Forever with me’ is soft as her vocals make it convicting that’s she the right person to be with forever, like glue. Her wavy vocals are controlled with her breath control as her voice becomes even sweeter I know it’s lonely inside
You don’t have to deny
puts the cherry on top her crystal clear chest notes shadowing her natural tone. Before heading to the second chorus of the song, Radio is in her speaking voice, her voice sounds tired and restless, the chorus kicks off in high gear as she belts her silky chest notes, ending in a scale runs in the background heading towards the outro of the song.

St. Cloud perfectly placed her beginning vocals at the beginning of the song in a fading effect as if the song is replaying again in other room. Her scale runs is barely heard as the hidden track begins as the scale runs continues into the hidden track.

Oath
The scale runs echos in the back when Radio deep timbre is heard leading to a soft soulful ‘oooo’ during the short chorus. St.Cloud produced the interlude and wanted the instrumental to stand as if Radio was having her wedding during her years, her wedding in her mind. The interludes ends with a spoken word from Radio as the instrumental plays, her voice sounds emotional and in disbelief. She screams and shouts as people in the background are heard as if they are shocked during this selection. At the end,Radio sounds like she breaking down at the last line.

twins | lyrics

Are we twins
Which one will you like today?
Do you like her more?
Then the other one
Or you just friends
When you’re with me
What love do you want?
Choose wisely
Don’t be afraid to use ur heart
Are we just twins
Separated apart
I can be you
And myself too
Let’s role play
I got the better moves
Are we twins or no good?

Ooooooooo
[tear me apart until it’s no more
Left of me]
No more leaving
Away from me
Be my twin.
Forever with me

Be my twin
Forever with me
Be my twin
Forever with me
Be my twin
Forever with me
I don’t want you to leave
Stay with me
Like my twin.

I know it’s lonely inside
You don’t have to deny
All my love
I know it’s a bit harsh
To not let you fall apart
I’m on your side
Right or wrong
I’m telling lies
To protect you everybody
I got you when you feeling lonely

Be my twin
Together till the end
We are alike
Twins in case we fight
I can’t do without you
Be my twin
Stay with me
Myyyy twin.

Ooooooooo
[tear me apart until it’s no more
Left of me]
No more leaving
Away from me
Be my twin.
Forever with me

Be my twin
Forever with me
Be my twin
Forever with me
Be my twin
Forever with me
I don’t want you to leave
Stay with me
Like my twin.

oath | lyrics

Keep your words to my chest
Pin it against my heart
[oooooooooo]
Let me feel it in my veins
Tell your oath means some things

Oooooooooo- oooooooo
Oath to me
Even when ur dying,
Your oath is every-thing to me
Oooooooo-ooooooo

All I’m asking is for you to fucking love me
Just love me
I’m not asking for too much
Just fucking love me
You can play me you can hurt me
Just fucking love me
And love me until you can
Love yourself...
Just fucking love me.

TWINS SOUNDS LIKE:

OATH SOUNDS LIKE:

UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

2001clay on 09/01/2021(UTC), erich hess on 20/01/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 26/01/2021(UTC), FiveT on 01/02/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 11/03/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#11 Posted : 19 January 2021 13:40:27(UTC)
RadioVine

UserPostedImage

Title: Blind
Length: 3:25
Produced By: Max Martin | Destiny Davis
Genre: Pop | Soul

UserPostedImage

Blind is the outro track of the first part of the 19 track album, Radio wanted a track to be suit all the rest of the work before ending with the outro track. She describes being blind with herself, not knowing who she is. She was blind to see where she stood at in life, still unable to strongly stand on her own two feet, she leads with doubt and fear, constantly battling the deep fiery love for her dear Frank. She describes almost the blind leading the blind, the nature of the relationship become nothing but heartbreak and turmoil. Her disguise she wears really well of pretending everything in her life is going smoothly, she puts this mask on that hides all her deepest flaws and even more tragic nights of darkness, reflecting that eyes can’t see in the dark, which why Radio remains blind.

End- VINE

UserPostedImage

Before the album, Radio revealed that the new album will feature 19 tracks but in two parts. The first part is titled ‘Vine’, the ending material is titled ‘Yard’ together is ‘Vineyard’ which describes Radio as an whole. The concept of Vine is her, who she is growing to become, her mental health, the last seven years of her life. Exploring her mental and emotion health as a growing garden, her mental is the flowers growing in the garden, hinting that she is always changing and growing on the daily, but she still finds the work she puts into herself worth all the storms and abandonment flowers and fruits often experienced in their growing process. She creates this whole different atmosphere on the first part of the album, creating this sound that compares to her world in her head, pinpointing where she was musically in her head while creating the album.

She dives deep into her fantasies, she turns several tragic stories into twisted metaphors, she creates this world of darkness but sometimes lifted thought her forthcoming reality of who she really is and how she plays a part in her steady downfall. A garden is full with different types of flowers, different colors, different shapes, she relates herself to those flowers, always changing as the music production in the first part was always changing with the production and the arrangement. The growing process vocally in the album highlights her vocal talent but also her confidence though her lyrics and unique vocal range.

She follows her mind with her sound during the first part, almost taking every illusion on what she believes and turning them illusions into music. She ends the record ‘Blind’ with rewinding all the tracks from Blind to the beginning of the album to the instrumental of ‘ Disturbing You’ plays slowly. Seconds later we hear R&B group The Temptations beautifully singing in the background, “ it was just my imagination, runnin away with me.. it was just my imagination. Runnin away with me..” it repeats twice before fading.

Vocal
Radio wanted something that was smooth yet powerful to describe her calming part of her personality and vocal style. She begins the song with her deep timbre vocal style, a little higher in her chest register. Her pitch is clear and powerful in her timbre that’s helping her edgy chest register sound. She gradually picks her pitch going towards the second verse, she starts her belting techniques out-though the rest of the record. Her vocals during the second verse is echoed in the background of the leading vocals of Radio. Her edgy chest notes are sharp and controlled with her breath control, she pushes air out to reach her high notes during the second chorus, revealing a short whistle note in the background towards the end of the song. At the end of the song, Max took her whistle notes and gradually processes the the note to different keys as the keys raise higher and higher and Radio whistle pitch matches the key.

Blind | lyrics

I’ve had plenty possibles
Chances are stones I threw at the end
No statue still remind still
With all this force within
I can’t lie
I wanna aplogize
But all in my eyes
I see more to you

I was so blind
Not to see what was was in front of my eyes
I’m so damn sorry for you leading you
Down this road

I see more of you
People say it’s more then Meets the eye
I was blind
I was blind
Little did you know
I been feeling the worst

I had plenty places to go
Memories to take control
Thoughts remain unsaid
Confusion at the most
I can’t lie
I wanna aplogize
But all in my eyes
I see more of you
Inside inside inside
Darling I

I see more of you
I see more of you
I see more of you

I was blind
People say it’s more that meets the eye
I was blind
Little did you know
I been feeling the worst
Darling I see
Where you mean the most to me
Little did you know
I been feeling the worst
Darling I see
Where you mean the most to me

Touching all of the photos
To get a glimpse of you
Everything so blurry
I can barely see you
I wanted all my life
Just to show you
How clueless I was when I had you

I see more of you
I see more of you
I see more of you
Always more of you
I can’t see none of you
Always never you

I see more of you
I was blind
I was blind
Little did you know
I been feeling the worst

SOUNDS LIKE:
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

2001clay on 19/01/2021(UTC), erich hess on 20/01/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 26/01/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 26/01/2021(UTC), FiveT on 01/02/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 11/03/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#12 Posted : 23 January 2021 03:02:56(UTC)
RadioVine

UserPostedImage

VILLAIN [4:55]
PRODUCED BY: CARLA FIELDS | MAX MARTIN
WRITER: DESTINY DAVIS

UserPostedImage

Villain begins the second album installment of ‘Vineyard’ titled ‘Yard’ this album delivers a different approach to the concept of the album. Like the first part, the background of the album is a lost and found into a place of imagination and illusion, to Radio finally coming into who she is, walking though different walks of life, flowers, lessons, heartbreak and love, experiencing dark but appealing results the progression of herself.

Villain is something new sound wise for Radio. The R&B influences are heavy in the record, same to ‘Disturbing You’ the opening track of Vine. She enters the record with her low raspy tone, edging the already edgy sound that excels her more jazzy vocal style with a little more edginess behind her notes. Her raspy tone pitches a key higher while she sours her aggression during the chorus, she confidently goes into a higher chest note while still keeping that raspy tone. Her vocals are strong and detailed tone wise during the remaining of the song. She places her pitch perfectly with the astounding clear cut falsetto notes that heard during the course of the song. At the end, she takes it back to her low vocal raspy to sing the chorus one last time. The song drifts out to Radio repeatedly repeating, “ not to fuck with me..” as the song fades, leading to track 11.

VILLAIN | LYRICS

Be my villain
Know not to fuck with me
Be my villain
Know how to roll with me
Be my villain
If anyone ever tries me
Tell em not to fuck me
Yeah yeah yeah

Be the girl on the edge
Leaving day to day
On the run just in case
Someone watching us for far away
Let me out run em
Let me tell the world again
He’s the love of my life
You wouldn’t do wrong
This is another ticking bomb
But I’m here when it’s blows

I’ll be ur Bonnie to your Clyde
Don’t ever Tempe me baby
Be my joker we can play around at night
Dont ever Tempe me baby
I know I’m the villain in my mind
But I’m here when everything begins to fall down

Be my villain
Know not to fuck with me
Be my villain
Know how to roll with me
Be my villain
If anyone ever tries me
Tell em not to fuck me
Yeah yeah yeah

Shooter without no gun
Shot me with rage inside my guts
Riding around wondering is this the day
You finally surrender just in case
It’s no more us left

Carrying weight around my shoulders
Not stopping until it’s over
I got all this rage in my mind
I’ll like to be the villain sometimes

I’ll be ur Bonnie to your Clyde
Don’t ever Tempe me baby
Be my joker we can play around at night
Dont ever Tempe me baby
I know I’m the villain in my mind
But I’m here when everybody is ready

Be my villain
Know not to fuck with me
Be my villain
Know how to roll with me
Be my villain
If anyone ever tries me
Tell em not to fuck me
Yeah yeah yeah

Not to fuck me
No matter who sees
Don’t fuck with me

SOUNDS SIMILAR:

UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

erich hess on 23/01/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 26/01/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 26/01/2021(UTC), FiveT on 01/02/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 11/03/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#13 Posted : 23 January 2021 03:52:30(UTC)
RadioVine

UserPostedImage

SODA POP
LENGTH | 3:00
PRODUCED BY: THE LOST ONES
WRITTEN BY: DESTINY DAVIS | J.JANUARY

UserPostedImage

“ This was such a perfect record to add to the track-listing, because we start off the second part of the album with a dark R&B sound that opens up that thought of entering into a place you don’t know, and that’s where Radio was describing in that record. Being this villain of her own self, and walking down this path is scary, just the not knowing part is scary. I think us as an team wanted to drive deeper on what we can do really do...” -Max Martin

UserPostedImage

“ We spent hours producing this record because it’s like feel good pop sound, something that is going to throw off that listeners maybe but by the growth of this album and who Radio is becoming, it’s known to go though a few different phases while trying to discover herself. This record is fun and free, it grabs you with the lyrics. It’s shows how Radio knows how to do pop music extremely well, the concept is well thought out. We wanted to add some flare on the production of the song, the hip hip influences during the chorus is that flare we needed and it worked! Big time. Favorite record we’ve produced for this album.. it’s just so good. That chest notes that she’s carried in the record are incredible. You get that feel of her just taking all the lyrics full on, just having fun and it’s great to hear.” -The Lost Ones

Vocals
The record begins with short sounds of a soda opening then the sound of a fizzle. Laughs of girls are heard fading in the background. Sounds of liquid pouring is heard shortly after. She starts her vocal arrangement energetically in her chest register, the register is solid outthought the first verse leading into her high falsetto during the chorus. The second verse high falsetto is charging the chorus with energy and freeness in her pitch, you can her the raspiness in her voice a bit during the second chorus, she continues to protect her vocal pitch by laying down her pitch in her falsetto a bit lower during the rest of the record. Towards the end of the record, we hear several bottles slowly opening to Radios background vocals blending with her lead vocal. Seconds later, an hip hop hidden track begins..

Hidden Track
At about 2:40, the chorus of Tae- Swang is heard, her unique and iconic hip hip chorus adds to the Soda Pop theme. Radio is heard singing along to the Swang chorus in the background. Her melodic vocals is blending perfectly Keith Tae natural speaking voice. It repeats several times before fading.

SODA POP | LYRICS

Pop me until I sizzle
The way I taste your thrist is thrilling
On a hot summer day where my heart is beating
It’s so hot my sweat is drenching
My skin glows though sun
I look hydrated and my body is bliking
My mind blinds all with all this glitter

California skies
oh wow
Oh wow to the beauties walking around right now.
Want a pop?
A pop
Soda pop
Pop me open like a pop

Oh la la la
Pop me like soda pop
Make me drink you non stop
Pop me like soda pop
Make me drink non stop

I’m a classic coke boy
No other one like me
When I pop I fizzle
All over me
You can mix me well with other things
Some things to make you say
That some good shit right there
That some good shit right there

Oh la la la
Pop me like soda pop
Make me drink you non stop
Pop me like soda pop
Make me drink non stop

Pop me until I sizzle baby
Pop me open until I sizzle baby
Like who
Like who

Pop me just a little
Can I get a little sizzle
California skies
Oh wow wow
Good in ur eyes
Oh wow wow
Pop on me
Open me
Until I soda pop
Oh wow
Wow

Swang-swanging, sawnging to the left
Pop-pop my trunk, and lift-lift-lift
[x4]

SOUNDS LIKE:

HIDDEN TRACK SOUNDS LIKE:

Edited by user 23 January 2021 04:27:23(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

erich hess on 23/01/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 23/01/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 26/01/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 26/01/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 26/01/2021(UTC), FiveT on 01/02/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 11/03/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#14 Posted : 24 January 2021 12:34:48(UTC)
RadioVine

UserPostedImage

TITLE: SEEDS
LENGTH: 5:02
PRODUCED BY: DESTINY DAVIS

Seeds is produced and written by Radio, where she expresses her love for growth and her unborn child. During the course of the airing documentary, ‘ Crazy Lady’ she revealed her miscarriage that changed her life forever, she begin the writing process of Vineyard shortly after the miscarriage, her emotional turmoil turned this powerful concept to one of Radios personal. Seeds is referenced to seeds growing into the ground, then after a short while they grow into fruits or flowers. She relates her unborn body as her seed, something that was growing inside of her. She expresses how she wanted herself to see her child, her beauty and how she will grow up to become. She brilliantly cross reference both topics into are emotional and beautifully sang. Her opera like tone that centers the emotion and soul she puts into the lyrics.. it’s starts innocent then emotional.

UserPostedImage
Vocal Arrangement & Production
Radio always had this soul in her voice that often believes that these lyrics she writes are apart of her. She strips down her insecurities vocally and sets ahead every thought flaw in during the recording session. The first verse begins in a silence almost with Radio humming in the background. The first raspiness sounds weak, her voice is dark during the intro of the record, ‘Seeds are me
Plant over me
Allow me to grow’ vocal is heard trying to lift to the next register, her voice begins to add a bit of color to it. Radio takes short breathes to maintain the deep dark chest notes. During the chorus, her voice still sounds low and dark, she belts her head voice in full voice as “Seedssss” lead voice is Radios full belting range to it then fading into the background with the end vocal vowel of ‘s’.

UserPostedImage

The confidence in her vocals adds that base of her vocals, it’s more lighter during the second verse, she goes into a higher pitch. The texture of Radio voice is astounding in sound, full in voice that’s crispy and light. The second verse and chorus hypes her to go further vocally, the crispness of her chest notes. She adds that crispy texture to her vocal style for the remaining of the song. The outro lyric section is back to the dark toned vocal style that ends in a alto c note that fades out slowly, Radio is heard still in the background singing the chorus, with her vocals stripped down. Sound of an foot walking though grass is heard as Radio continues the sing the chorus in the background. The walking comes to a stop and begins for a few more seconds ending the track.

Seeds | LYRICS

I wanted you to see me grow
Wanted you see me walking differently
I want you to see the sprinkle in my eyes
See how I’ve grown so beautiful inside

Seeds are me
Plant over me
Allow me to grow
From down below
Where it hurts
I’ll let you plant my seeds

Seeedssssssss
Seeedssssssss
Seeedssssssss
Seeedssssssss
[I’ll you let plant your seeds for me]

I wanted you to see I’ve much I’ve taking in
I wanted you to see the sunlight, the love and light I felt
To feel the photosynthesis running though me
I wanted you to see how beautiful you are to me.

Seeds are me
Plant over me
Allow me to grow
From down below
Where it hurts
I’ll let you plant my seeds

Seeedssssssss
Seeedssssssss
Seeedssssssss
Seeedsss
[I’ll you let plant your seeds for me]

Now I’m in dark hole
So dark so low above
No ways around me
It’s getting lonely
I wish you’re come back
To shed some light
I just want you to see how
Lonely is it without you.
No light.

No light
No light
No light for me

I wanted you to see me grow
Wanted you see me walking differently
I want you to see the sprinkle in my eyes
See how I’ve grown so beautiful inside

I felt you growing
I felt you breathing
You was apart of something simple
Give you life and I’m different
So pure with no hesitation
Love me completely
No matter my history
I wish I saw you
To hold you and
To tell you thank you

SOUNDS LIKE:

UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

erich hess on 24/01/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 26/01/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 26/01/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 26/01/2021(UTC), FiveT on 01/02/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 11/03/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#15 Posted : 24 January 2021 13:30:07(UTC)
RadioVine

UserPostedImage

TITLE: Follow Me
LENGTH: 2:45
PRODUCED BY: JAMES IVES | DESTINY DAVIS
WRITTEN BY: DESTINY DAVIS | JAMES IVES

“ I think for me it was important to have structure though the whole album, have giving too much material to cover from earlier in the album. Being apart of such a dynamic group of people who has such a great ear when it comes to music is such an honor. This track is one of my favorites because it goes to show that the structure of this album is here and being shaped into such fine work! These next few tracks really tries everything together and it’s exciting to hear... it’s like the ending of a story.. it’s very clever” -James Ives

UserPostedImage

Intro
Previously in ‘ Seeds, footsteps are heard ending the track. It continues in the opening, pieces of Radio vocal during ‘Weeds’ it highlights her darker vocals in the opening and then slowly transforms into her softer vocals with falsetto being blended with the softer toned vocals. The footsteps are still being heard, the instrumentals almost creeps on you as the footsteps stops.

The vocal is added in the instrumental a few seconds into the instrumental, giving the listener time to soak the intro end. Radio begins her vocal arrangement, deep and full vocally, with a tough of softness, her vocal is relaxed yet edgy due to her deep register she’s always presenting. The tone is full, she continues to lead the song with her deep register, relaxing her breathing. The editing of the vocals are blended nicely along the trance inspired production. The vocals in the beginning sound afar, but still loud enough for the listeners to hear Radio’s vocal. The more the track progresses on, the vocal gets a little more louder.

UserPostedImage

The second verse pitch is higher and it’s more louder as she belts over her leading vocals during the second verse. “ Follow me, follow me’ portion is pitched the same when the vocal track got louder, Radio falsetto is barely heard blending in with the production in the background. The last chorus then switches the lead vocal to Radio falsetto in a high chest register leads the chorus to the ending of the track. The vocals slowly fade away as the production drowns the vocals in the background. Seconds later, the beginning of ‘Peace Knockers’ instrumental is heard to the sounds of car driving by.

Follow Me | Lyrics

Follow me where you don’t wanna go
Follow me to deepest water flow
Follow me to the end of the road
Where I hate to see you go

Depths of diapear
Curious to see you go
Until a place where no ones knows
But you and I

Hate to see you walk away
From this mind of mines
It’s troubling
I know I’m little hard to please
Make it easy for me
To go completely out of mind
Do you like the adventure inside?
Never know what to expect
Until you look in my eyes
Follow me follow me

Follow me
Inside the darkness where I stand
I know it’s a little scary
To know your love is somewhere
In the depths of the dark
But I’ll keep you safe
As long as you play safe
I don’t want me to drive you away
But I’m catching no matter the race

Follow me
Follow me
Follow me
Inside the zone
That I know
[x4]

Hate to see you walk away
From this mind of mines
It’s troubling
I know I’m little hard to please
Make it easy for me
To go completely out of mind
Do you like the adventure inside?
Never know what to expect
Until you look in my eyes
Follow me follow me

SOUNDS LIKE:

UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

erich hess on 24/01/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 26/01/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 26/01/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 26/01/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 26/01/2021(UTC), FiveT on 01/02/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 11/03/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#16 Posted : 26 January 2021 06:26:16(UTC)
RadioVine

UserPostedImage

TITLE: SEE YOU SOON FT ALLISON WITH
LENGTH: 4:06
PRODUCED BY: DESTINY DAVIS | ALLISON WITH
WRITTEN BY: DESTINY DAVIS | ALLISON WITH

UserPostedImage

See You Soon is the 15 track on the lengthy album. The song continues with previously track 14, ‘ Follow Me’ that ended in cars driving back. The song effects reaches the thought process of Radio being on her way to find herself and to finally blooming into her fully foam of her growth and happiness. Both Allison and Radio creates this mood of both inside each other, Radio plays herself while Allison is the illusion personality that Radio has created. Back when ‘Crazy Lady’ was aired, it was revealed that Allison and Radio were biological sisters with the same mother and father. The two girls were raised together in foster care since the age of six. This record brings together both concepts of being lost and trying to find who you are and the sisters finally becoming able to come in terms of their relationship as sisters.

UserPostedImage

The lyrics pen points waiting on love one to return home and love them, the girls vibe on each other energy during the vocals. Allison’s vocals are clean and high, taking her pitch a little higher each verse she sings. Her Amy Winehouse raspy soulful voices are connected well with Radios deep timbre in her chest notes that grows bigger vocally as the song progresses. Allison opens the record with a clean vocal pitch that shines her already big vocal range, Radio follows with her dark vocal tone, her vocal undertones who high in head register that gradually goes into higher octaves that blends perfectly with the chorus both women sings. The harmonies in the background are dreamy and slow, Radio two octaves notes and falsettos are coded nicely with Allison’s raspy two octaves notes that ends with a sharp high note with Radios high notes being a bit higher then Allison. Her Smokey tone of Allison displays her range during the remaining of the song.

The harmonies continues with both singers then singing low and slowly, taking their vowels and techniques during the vocal arrangement, for a more fuller sound as they sing together in the background and the second chorus. They both go into the bridge, singing together sounding like a unity between the two as both belt out in the same two note octaves heard during the first part of the record. At the end of the song, their vocals are nice and easy as they back each other vocally in certain notes and lines. The song ends with vocally runs from both, ending in a blues inspired riff as the vocals fade out.

SEE YOU SOON | LYRICS

Allison
Are you on the way?
Tell me what’s your estimated time
Should I decline?
All your ways to love me
I’m patiently waiting for you to be here

Radio:
I’m a little anxious inside
Doing things to occupy my mind
Can’t hold my thoughts too much longer
It’s getting heavy to hold what’s so over
Im patiently waiting to see

See you soon
I hope one day you would
Show up at my doorstep
And just kiss me
But I’m not sure when that will be
I’ll guess I’ll see you soon
Whenever that’ll be.
I guess I’m just have to wait
Wishing and hoping
I guess I’ll just have to wait
Wishing and hoping

Allison
You can be so lost
It’s hard to see what’s in front of you
Insecurities longer like miles
Until all your weight falls down
I can’t even lie I been waiting for a long time

Radio:
My patience is getting low
So low I’m becoming to feel weak
If it was me knocking on that door
I’ll would of been here a long time ago
I’m tired of asking where’s and why

Allision:
I’m just not going to come back this time

See you soon
I hope one day you would
Show up at my doorstep
And just kiss me

Whenever that’ll be.
I guess I’m just have to wait
Wishing and hoping
I guess I’ll just have to wait
Wishing and hoping

Allison and Radio:
I think you think we’re some fools
To think sooner was closer
I guess we misunderstood
To even believe your closer
Then we think
I guess it’s no fool
This time you’ll be lonely
For the both of us
We’re so gone
It’ll be nothing when you
Walk though that door

See you soon
I hope one day you would
Show up at my doorstep
And just kiss me
Whenever that’ll be.

Sounds Similar:
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 4 users thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 26/01/2021(UTC), erich hess on 26/01/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 26/01/2021(UTC), FiveT on 01/02/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#17 Posted : 26 January 2021 07:01:35(UTC)
RadioVine

UserPostedImage

TITLE: SKYLINE FT JAY C
LENGTH: 3:04
PRODUCED BY: SIR ZULLA | CARLA FIELDS
WRITTEN BY: JAY C, RADIO VINE

Ending, ‘ See You Soon’ with the jazzy vocals comes this hip hop R&B influences duo with one of musics hottest voices. Jay C is hip hops most promising rappers in the most recent years, he adds that flare to the record along with his roaring passionate raps, his flow is hip, daring and sweet. He takes the song to another level with his quick and talented writing skills that viciously ties Radios calm vocals into his adventurous verses. He sheds light and romance, something that Radio yearns to have some day. He creates the environment of hope and romance.

UserPostedImage

The Reference
Skylight refers to ‘ looking up to a new day’ being one with yourself, it furthers explains her mind frame being high in positivity and happiness until she then realizes the nature of a skylight is usually during the night, her life being dark. ‘ See You Soon’ mentions the thought of being lost. While ‘Skyline’ is driving along your self conscious to discover who you really are, being en route meeting who she always been looking for. The objective of her life is always finding pieces of herself that has been lost over a prime of time of her life. The record is smooth and nostalgic with her soft and smooth vocals.

UserPostedImage

SKYLINE | LYRICS

As my mind shifts like the waves,
My head full of rage
From the love who did to me
But at night is when I feel whole
I wanna be high like skyline

So up in the air
Smooth my thoughts
Let me rethink to
Smooth my thoughts

Skyline, so stare deep in my eyes
So deep and high
[take deep you take over me, where were you?]

Sky-linee
[Skyline]
Too high for me
Skyline
Above all the stars
Above all the stars
Sky-linee
[skyline]
Too high for me

I can look down and see
Things fading
Including you
Skyline me to best of you
So high so high let me know you
A little crazy I suppose
No other girl can rock ur world

So high so high

You wanna take me there?
High like skyline
You wanna take me there?
High like skyline
High like sunrise.

High like sunrise.

[Jay-C]
Check me out baby girl, the skyline screams for me
Little do they know you literally scream for me
So you ain't got to worry, please go back to sleep
Cause all this mayhem was created by me
Therefore it can be extorted by me
And then I'll use my power to stop all your madness
So sit back, relax, and receive all this gladness
Cause I am truly, your, hero to be

What they don't know won’t really hurt em' right?
But they don't know me, and I could hurt em' nice
I found the dark side way pass the light
And the only way back is to murder the night
So I search for my foes, forever stay on my toes
Cause once you lose sight, that's when they send you a rose

I can look down and see
Things fading
Including you
Skyline me to best of you
So high so high let me know you
A little crazy I suppose
No other girl can rock your world

[Jay-C]
But when it's all said and done, there will be no drama
What up to karma, you said that you got me?
A couple years later, and you still ain't had me
My angels got my back, so whenever I ride
I'm taking off on wings of the holy divine

Skyline
Too high for me
Skyline
Too high for me
I’ll love you today
But never the same
Skyline
Too high for me

Can be Compared to:

UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

BrownSugar on 26/01/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 26/01/2021(UTC), erich hess on 26/01/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 27/01/2021(UTC), FiveT on 01/02/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#18 Posted : 26 January 2021 07:40:13(UTC)
RadioVine

UserPostedImage

TITLE: DAY DREAM
LENGTH: 2:50
PRODUCED BY: THE LOST ONES

“ This is sorta the sequel to ‘Peace Knockers’ that track really described the peace element of Radios personality, yearning for the peace in her life. Inspired by her events she went though in the past. Day Dream continues to create this world around here, the only time she is happy. She seems to almost be afraid of the world she’s living in because what she’s already lived though in such a short time. Day dreaming is something that we all do, it allows us to escape reality of our lives and create this alternative reality. We discussed her mental state and where she really wanted to go emotional wise for the album and by her stories and what she shared, we knew this record was important to her because of her fear of failure and her fear of not completely able to involve personally...” - The Lost Ones

UserPostedImage

The Lost Ones adds The Temptations ‘ Imagination’ intro. ‘ It was just my imagination, runnin’ away with me.” repeats several times before Radio vocals creeps in airy vocal style similar to Peace Knockers vocals, her low and airy vocals are backed with harmony in the background, her layered falsetto mixed with her airy sharp head notes are then the lead during the second verse. She takes her airy pitch as her voice becomes a bit raspy in her undertones. Her falsetto in the background is heard only at the end of each line heading towards the end of the song. The similar production of vocals from Peace Knockers are added to the chorus, flowing smoothly in the background. The Temptations sample returns at the end of the song.

DAY DREAM | LYRICS

Sell me away
To my dreams
Make them feel
So real
Sell me away
To my dreams
Make them
Like day dreams

Head in the clouds
So high
Everything is clearer
This time
I can feel the presence around me
It’s creations that only my mind sees

If I could live in this world
I will call it my world
The world no ones knows
The world that never shows
[x2]

Day to day
Hey hey hey
To reality
Slipp-ing away
Day to day
Sippin- away
In the mist of the day
[x3]

In a daze
In a maze
Daze daze
In a maze
In a daze
Make my memory come my way

Just my imagination
Runnin away with me
It was just my imagination
Runnin away with me
[x2]

SOUNDS LIKE:

SAMPLE:
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

erich hess on 26/01/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 26/01/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 26/01/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 27/01/2021(UTC), FiveT on 01/02/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#19 Posted : 26 January 2021 08:11:42(UTC)
RadioVine

UserPostedImage

TITLE: KISS ME HARD
LENGTH: 4:02
PRODUCED BY: SIR ZULLA

“ Well Destiny has finally has reached Radio to discover who she is. She’s finally in that momentum of herself where she reaches her full growth almost. Most of the album she is searching for herself, growing as flowers in her garden. She is finally in the full growth of who she is. The record explains the intense love she finds in herself, with her personality Radio involving, colliding with Destiny. She wants to kiss herself, love herself to never forget where she came from and the moment and time she invested in herself, the amount of love she has grown for herself. The vocals are 80s inspired with her heavy falsetto that sings mostly of the record, I love that she continues to show her vocal range. The fact that she sustained the falsetto though the whole record is impressive.. she manages to keep her notes crispy and neat.” -Sir ZULLA

UserPostedImage

KISS ME HARD | LYRICS

Kiss me hard before you go
Even if I tell you no

Push your lips against mines
Let our inner spirits intertry
Transfer your energy into mines
Let your lips cover mines
I can’t do hard falls from the sky
It’s hurts when you touch down

Even if I tell you no

That’s a little aggressive baby
You grab me it hurts it drives you crazy
Back turned against the wire baby
Cant walk tho it ain’t made from water baby

Even if I tell you no

Don’t listen to what I tell you
I’m mad but nothing can save you
I may smile you assume I’m happy
But I got inner thoughts
That’s driving me crazy

Even if I tell you no

Even if I tell you no
Even if I tell you no
[no no no no]
Don’t listen to me baby
My emotions are drifted lately
[no no no]
I can be powerless but when you kiss me
I’m powerful

SOUNDS LIKE:
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

2001clay on 26/01/2021(UTC), erich hess on 26/01/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 27/01/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 27/01/2021(UTC), FiveT on 01/02/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#20 Posted : 26 January 2021 08:51:48(UTC)
RadioVine

TITLE: NO GOOD FOR ME
LENGTH: 4:50
PRODUCED BY: THE LOST ONES | SIR ZULLA | JAMES IVES

The record begins with the whole album rewinding from the last track stopping at the chorus of ‘ Disturbing You’. Radio begins to speak as in the background the Alvin is still rewinding repeatedly. She thanks all of her producers and then shared some thoughts before the record begins. Heavenly sounded falsettos is heard as she speaks. The instrumental begins seconds after her last line. The instrumental knocks heavily on the production side, ending the album with power and fullness, something she was looking for years. The vocals are strong and heavy weighted with her deep register, she takes her breathing techniques to reach higher chest octaves during her verses. The chorus is belted out with passion and strength, hitting those higher octaves. She relaxes her vocals with some air that flows though her vocal chords, releasing a powerful airy tone that takes her back to the chorus with sub-lining her heavy register. Towards the end of the song, she belts with her airy tone, focusing on her correct pitch ending the vocal arrangement. At the end, several phone rings are heard to them the sound of a phone being picked up. Radio voice is heard saying, “ Hello” several times. Seconds later, the phone is heard ringing several times to then again hearing Radio answer. A dial tone is heard as it fades away.

NO GOOD FOR ME | LYRICS

I just wanna thank all of you for allowing me to be myself.
For understanding my mind, the way my soul connects with my mind.
To understand my message to fully understand my life to correctly project that message to my fans. The amount of love you all given me though the process of the album is something I’ll never forget. I love you all dolls and thank you for such a incredible experience. You are my everything. The times I felt insecure and unsure, your love for music gave me hope. I couldn’t do it with you all. To the producers, thank you for sharing your energy and talent with me. You are apart of he garden I love to dance in.. and to my fans, this is for you. I love you...

Why would I be good for you?
And I’m so toxic to myself
I can’t bring you no joy
Only a mad women
Several issues

Can’t fix em with tissues
All this potion inside of me
Is weighting you down
I can’t blame you
Myself is to blame

How can I be good for you
And I’m no good for myself
How can I bring you much joy?
When I’m angry myself
How can I love someone
Without loving myself
How can I be in love
And I’m not into myself
I’m no good for you
No good for me
I’m the peak where I’m falling so deep

Why would a wedding happen?
With no beautiful bride
Why would I consider you?
When you’re not a option
I have to chose quickly
My mind body and soul
It may be bad for my health
To consider you a risk
I wish I can go away
But it’s fun being this way

How can I be good for you
And I’m no good for myself
How can I bring you much joy?
When I’m angry myself
How can I love someone
Without loving myself
How can I be in love
And I’m not into myself
I’m no good for you
No good for me
I’m the peak where I’m falling so deep

Good for me
Good for you
Admit I’m so sweet
I’m good for you
Good for me
Good for you
I finally found you
I’m good for you

Sounds Similar:

UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 3 users thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 27/01/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 27/01/2021(UTC), FiveT on 01/02/2021(UTC)