logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1 Posted : 25 January 2021 02:26:22(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)

UserPostedImage

Artist: PRÓXIMO, Anaísz
Title: Light It Up (English ver.) / Enciéndelo
Genre(s): Dance-Pop, Dancehall, Urbano Latino
Length: 3:11
Writers: D. Bello, Anaísz, E.Cabrera, C. Portillo, D. Ruiz
Producer: Mark Ralph
Label: FivePeskyKids
Management: La Familia
Album: Revamped

"Light It Up" or Enciéndelo (Spanglish version) is an official single release by pop boyband PRÓXIMO released on January 24th, 2021 as the second single release by the band since their comeback record, "I Wanna". Light It Up serves as the second single to the bands upcoming project titled "Revamped" that is now slated for a 2021 release. The record also features vocals from Anaísz. PRÓXIMO's second single and official project was initially slated for a 2020 release, but experienced a delay in production do the corona virus pandemic. "Light It Up" also comes after the massive success of "I Wanna", which went on to reach #1 on the singles chart and became a huge social media sensation with numerous celebrities and fans posting videos of them dancing to the 5-pieces song. "Light It Up" was produced by Mark Ralph and written by the five bandmembers of PRÓXIMO along with it's featured artist, Anaísz and is released through the band's current labels, FivePeskyKids and La Familia, who the band signed with in April 2020.

Prior to the release of Light It Up, PRÓXIMO experienced a surge in popularity with the release of their comeback track, "I Wanna". The song premiered along it’s music video after the band were on a four year hiatus which is said to have been due to management issues. The song quickly inspired others to dance and with due time, the song and video quickly went viral across all social media platforms. The song has gone on to shatter viewing numbers. The song's viral success was initially started by Gemma Kane who playfully posted a video of herself performing doing choreography to the song. Soon after, singer Naomi challenged Gemma to a dance off and posted her rendition of the "I Wanna" choreography in her dance video and the rest was history. Hundreds of celebrities soon began to follow suit, causing the song and video to become a viral sensation, which truly brought the boys back in top form. Following the ongoing success of "I Wanna", PRÓXIMO opened up the challenge to the fans, prompting them to send in videos of themselves dancing to the choreography for a "chance" of a life time. Soon after, The Brooklyn City Divas dance team was announced as the official winners of the challenge. PRÓXIMO shared the stage with the dance team when they performed "I Wanna" at the Fan Choice Awards where they dominated the stage. Following the Fan Choice Awards, PRÓXIMO appeared on the hit television show, The Simpsons, where they played as themselves and aided voiceovers for their animated characters in a hilarious episode, which saw The I Wanna Dance sensation hit Springfield where it becomes virtually inescapable, causing Burt Simpson to lose his mind. Following the episode of the Simpson's, the boys entered the studio to continue recording material for their upcoming project.

"Light It Up" was written and recorded in November of 2020. Prior to the song being recorded, PRÓXIMO's knew that they'd want this record to feature vocals from a female artist. At the time, there was numerous choices that the boys were interested in. After having a meeting with Payton Rodriguez, the head of their management, Rodriguez suggested Anaísz would be a perfect addition to the record. Being big fans of Anaísz for years, PRÓXIMO instantly knew this was a perfect idea and with Diego Bello being fond of her already, he instantly reached out to her personally to be apart of the record. Anaísz experienced an interest in working on the record and the song was sent over to her to write lyrics. Over the next few weeks the song was finalized in writing, recorded, and mastered. Excited for the new release, the boys began teasing the record, first on Instagram, where they posted a picture on what seemed to be a music video set with members Diego Bello and Evan Cabrera posing with Anaísz and another with the boys seemingly standing behind Anaísz who's face is covered. PRÓXIMO officially announced the song via their website but the song experienced a delay to the coronavirus pandemic. However, with the new year upon us and regulations easing slowly, the song was officially released on January 24th, 2021.

"Light It Up" is a dancehall infused pop record that features a strong performance by PRÓXIMO and Anaísz, who takes on the start of the chorus before the boys follow up as they call out Light it up and start it up/Light it up and start it up/Light it up and start it up over the addictive production. To add on to the chorus, which is is both luscious and addictive, bursts with energetic, dancehall vibes. Lyrically, the song speaks about sharing a connection with another as they proclaim each others attention where "There ain't no stopping 'til we see the sun" as Anaísz sings. The song is both dance-able and vigorous and allows each to shine as Anaísz starts the song off with its catchy chorus, followed by Derek who shines on the record as the leading vocal on the song. Diego Bello follows up from Derek with the pre chorus. After the second chorus that see Anaísz and PROXIMO each sing the chorus, Evan sings chorus number two followed by Carlos who sings the pre-chorus. Diego, Luis and Evan join for the next portion of the song before Anaísz shows up again for a fiery rap tinged verse for the bridge before Derek takes over the pre-chorus. The final chorus sees Evan do his signature vocal runs as the boys join vocals for the final chorus before the song comes to an end.

UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Derek
Diego
Carlos
Luis
Evan

Anaísz

Day turns to night, night turns to day
Working so hard and now it's time to play
There ain't no stopping 'til we see the sun
So for now I want you to
Take my hand and grab my waist
If you don't mind be my escape
So right now I want you to

Light it up and start it up
Light it, Light it, Light it, Light it.

I’m so electrified, during the night
My pulse going crazy, for you baby
My eyes are locked you
Whatever you want
My body is drifting towards you
Like a magnet
I know (I know)
I can’t help this feeling

Let me light you up
Like a fire in the dark
Let me light you up
Body gonna erupt

So for now I want you to

Light it, Light it, Light it, Light it

I ain’t terrified, all I need is you tonight
And I’ll be fine, through the night
I’m fixed on you,I can’t let go
I’m fixed on you, whatever you want
I know (I know)
I can’t help this feeling

Let me light you up
Like a fire in the dark
Let me light you up
Body gonna erupt

So for now I want you to

So love it, love it, love it
Till we can’t take no more
So love it, love it, love it
It’s what I adore
Tonight were gonna, gonna, gonna
Hit the floor

Me plus you
I know it can be true
Me plus you
Me plus you
Would it be true
Me plus you

Let me light you up
Like a fire in the dark
Let me light you up
Body gonna erupt

Grab a drink and then grab another
I'll make you feel like there is no other
Temperature's rising when you come through the door
Make you wanna stay even more, even more

Let me light you up
Like a fire in the dark
Let me light you up
Body gonna erupt

So for now I want you to

(Ohh oh ohh)
(Ohh oh ohh)
(Ohh oh ohh)

SOUNDS LIKE

Edited by user 25 January 2021 04:17:45(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 9 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 25/01/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 25/01/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 25/01/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/01/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 26/01/2021(UTC), kandii on 27/01/2021(UTC), FiveT on 28/01/2021(UTC), Atonic Records on 31/01/2021(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 07/02/2021(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#2 Posted : 25 January 2021 04:26:05(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3545 time(s) in 1269 post(s)
Tika Mays: I Love Love Love this song already & we gotta get together as we working out to this song

Stardom Boys: Your song got us grooving to this & we're really enjoying your song already

OCC: Amazing job & this sound happen to be my favorite song so this is one of my favorite of all time :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 2 users thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 25/01/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 26/01/2021(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#3 Posted : 26 January 2021 05:15:43(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19145 time(s) in 7603 post(s)
Myles: From one boy band to another, I want to share some love and support! You guys are coming out with absolute monster tracks. There's just no stopping you lot! This style of music isn't usually my thing but I can't help but smile when I listen to it. It's just so bright and energetic! I just know you're going to make 2021 that little bit more joyful once your album is out :)

OOC: Yayyyy been waiting on this one for a while! You know I love me a boy band. Reads like an absolute bop! Can't wait to see what else is in store for their album. Also, nice touch having Anaísz on there. Not only is it great to see Tequila's character back but she also fits so well with the style. Makes perfect sense. Great job as always :)
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 2 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 26/01/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 27/01/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#4 Posted : 27 January 2021 09:04:56(UTC)
RadioVine

Was thanked: 1056 time(s) in 339 post(s)
Radio: I need to know how old these boys are because I don’t wanna seem like a prev! But my God—that damn Diego is gorgeous! And his voice! But collectively, these boys work extremely well together! I think the last time I saw all boys being gorgeous together was back in high school when I was trying to raid the gym locker room and they threw me out! Me out? Fuck boys.

OOC: These lyrics are so good my friend! I was smiling reading the whole thing because you continue to prove why you are one of the best to do it here! Such a solid single for the guys! Good luck!
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 1 user thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 27/01/2021(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#5 Posted : 27 January 2021 10:20:36(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
ooc: love how carefree and fun this song was written out! I can definitely see this bop playing at the Spanish clubs for sure! Lol I love to see the Latin genre get some love on here from time to time makes me feel like I’m at home! Great job ☺️
Offline kandii  
#6 Posted : 27 January 2021 19:52:55(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Dakota: Oh yessss! It's a hit! I love it whenever PRÓXIMO comes back around because you guys always know how to come swinging with a banger and look really good while you're at it ;) Anaísz is the perfect addition here, she brings in the song so strong and she contributes to all of my favorite parts of this song. Great job here, all of you!
Offline FiveT  
#7 Posted : 28 January 2021 02:11:54(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
'Light It Up' is played on an English Radio where the Jollies are called right afterwards for a quick interview to talk about what's coming now after being tested covid negative.
Interviewer asks them what they think about Pròximo and the new song.

David: Ooohh yeah, me encantan los chicos guapitos de Próximo, si vale vale

Rose: Ohh yeah! Wow (Giggling embarassed)

David: A mi me gustan Evan y Diego, please both light me up, let's party and fiesta. Graciaaas

Interviewer: David in English please?

David: ...Me gusta 'Light It Up' I'm going to danzar, ay si

Natasha: Oh dear, cabrón... I like Derek. And the song, of course. I dance to that.

Zafari: I like Anaísz yall, Fabriano back me up dude!

Fabriano: She is nice.

Natasha: Fabriano has to know if she's rich to like her first, Zafa. Don't you know?

Zafari: Ah right

Fabriano: Money is important.

Natasha: Uhmmm... Oook

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 1 user thanked FiveT for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 30/01/2021(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#8 Posted : 30 January 2021 14:02:53(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Originally Posted by: FiveT Go to Quoted Post
'Light It Up' is played on an English Radio where the Jollies are called right afterwards for a quick interview to talk about what's coming now after being tested covid negative.
Interviewer asks them what they think about Pròximo and the new song.

David: Ooohh yeah, me encantan los chicos guapitos de Próximo, si vale vale

Rose: Ohh yeah! Wow (Giggling embarassed)

David: A mi me gustan Evan y Diego, please both light me up, let's party and fiesta. Graciaaas

Interviewer: David in English please?

David: ...Me gusta 'Light It Up' I'm going to danzar, ay si

Natasha: Oh dear, cabrón... I like Derek. And the song, of course. I dance to that.

Zafari: I like Anaísz yall, Fabriano back me up dude!

Fabriano: She is nice.

Natasha: Fabriano has to know if she's rich to like her first, Zafa. Don't you know?

Zafari: Ah right

Fabriano: Money is important.

Natasha: Uhmmm... Oook

Evan: sí vamos a tener una fiesta David ;P

OOC: This made me laugh. I enjoy the dialogue comments :P thank you for checking this out and having everyone say such nice things. Evan wants that party, by the way haha.

Originally Posted by: kandii Go to Quoted Post
Dakota: Oh yessss! It's a hit! I love it whenever PRÓXIMO comes back around because you guys always know how to come swinging with a banger and look really good while you're at it ;) Anaísz is the perfect addition here, she brings in the song so strong and she contributes to all of my favorite parts of this song. Great job here, all of you!

OOC: YESSS Tequila really bumped the fuck thru with this, with Anaísz. Was really happy how it all turned out. I'm glad you enjoyed it!!!

Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post
ooc: love how carefree and fun this song was written out! I can definitely see this bop playing at the Spanish clubs for sure! Lol I love to see the Latin genre get some love on here from time to time makes me feel like I’m at home! Great job ☺️

OOC: YES!! That's exactly what I'm going for and I really appreciate that you said that. Thank you so much Daniel :)

Originally Posted by: RadioVine Go to Quoted Post
Radio: I need to know how old these boys are because I don’t wanna seem like a prev! But my God—that damn Diego is gorgeous! And his voice! But collectively, these boys work extremely well together! I think the last time I saw all boys being gorgeous together was back in high school when I was trying to raid the gym locker room and they threw me out! Me out? Fuck boys.

OOC: These lyrics are so good my friend! I was smiling reading the whole thing because you continue to prove why you are one of the best to do it here! Such a solid single for the guys! Good luck!

Luis: Whassup mami? I can be ya teenage love affair. Haha, juss playin' we all legal and they was wack for throwing you out the gym locker room, free expression! derecho ?? Thank you for the love!

Diego: Gracias Radio. You're really nice and I'm a big, big fan. Loving the album :)

OOC: Thank you so much! Yeah, I knew I had to do something good following up from their last single. Thank you for the kind words!

Originally Posted by: 2001clay Go to Quoted Post
Tika Mays: I Love Love Love this song already & we gotta get together as we working out to this song

Stardom Boys: Your song got us grooving to this & we're really enjoying your song already

OCC: Amazing job & this sound happen to be my favorite song so this is one of my favorite of all time :)

PROXIMO: ¿Qué pasa amigos? Thank you for the support! You know we love to make people dance haha.

OOC: Thank you sooo much! Glad you enjoy this!

BrownSugar wrote:
Myles: From one boy band to another, I want to share some love and support! You guys are coming out with absolute monster tracks. There's just no stopping you lot! This style of music isn't usually my thing but I can't help but smile when I listen to it. It's just so bright and energetic! I just know you're going to make 2021 that little bit more joyful once your album is out :)

OOC: Yayyyy been waiting on this one for a while! You know I love me a boy band. Reads like an absolute bop! Can't wait to see what else is in store for their album. Also, nice touch having Anaísz on there. Not only is it great to see Tequila's character back but she also fits so well with the style. Makes perfect sense. Great job as always :)

Derek: Ayyy Myles. You are so nice you know? Really nice guy and the group likes you and all nice things you say about band. We just want to make everyone you know...happy and smile and makes me feel good that our music make you smile. Yeah...album coming. Gracias, amigo.

OOC: Yes I'm sooo excited to drop their album. Really pushing myself to get some really fresh and energetic lyrics done. Almost there! Might be hitting up your line soon ;P lmao but thank you so much for the kind words. It really means alot. Also glad that Tequila had Anaísz on this. It really takes the song a notch as well. Thank so much :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 3 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 30/01/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 30/01/2021(UTC), FiveT on 01/02/2021(UTC)
Offline Atonic Records  
#9 Posted : 31 January 2021 17:20:18(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2278 time(s) in 613 post(s)
Chaelin: WHAT A FUCKING BOP! You guys are really fucking shit up. Yall are all cute, talented, hung, and young...don't tell Riley I said all that. Anyways, this is a very well thought out track; I can see you guys are ready to be the next big thing with such massive production behind yall, so excited for all of you.
UserPostedImage