logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline FiveT  
#1 Posted : 30 January 2021 07:27:50(UTC)
FiveT

Groups: Registered
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

"WHEN THE WORLD IS IN DANGER
SANTA COULD NOT MAKE THE JOB THIS CHRISTMAS
AND SINCE HE'S BUSY
WE CALLED UPON FIVE GUYS

FABRIANO

DAVID

NATASHA

ZAFARI

ROSE
THE JOLLIES!"

Images of the Jollies appear lost in space and galaxies on the huge screen on stage in the dark while the ambient instrumental slowly develops into 'The Tribe' song from 'Squad Goals'. It's a bit rockier than the album version and sounds quite edgy.
The atmosphere is exciting and the crowd is roaring, the lights slowly enlight the Jollies after the countdown in the space on the screen.

UserPostedImage

The five appear singing the chorus of the song straight away. They look excited but definately ready to have some fun this night. Their vocals are perfectly harmonised, they look like they rehearsed this a lot, it's their first ever full concert live. Nerves should be there, but David, Fabriano, Natasha, Zafari and even the sometimes insecure Rose look ready to deliver a great show. The words of this song totally are a welcome salute to the audience.
David sings his verse looking sassy, Natasha shows off some strong attitude and then they come off the sleigh - it's time for the cheesy easy but well synchronised and confident dance routing. They're moving hands and slowly taking steps towards the audience, like they want to dominate it.
Zafari sings his verse with more fun as the others synchronizely dance behind him moving around their bodies, arms and heads to the rhythm. Rose follows, she might struggle to look sassy, so in fact she lets out some confidente, gentle smiles and hands on her hip, like a confident Disney princess would look like.

πŸ‘±πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ‘§πŸ»πŸ‘©πŸΎβ€πŸ¦²πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦°πŸ‘¨πŸ»
You got the money or not
Join the tribe
You got that health or not
Join the tribe
You got that sexual appetite
Join the tribe
You got that belief
Join the tribe
You got that skin or speak
Join the tribe
'Cause everybody is welcome here
We are all special beings

Fabriano's part is done differently live, now with all them together as they harmonise behind his manly low vocals and slow down a little the strong pace of the show which goes right back into tension with the last choruses.
The public explodes in a cheer when the song ends. Someone else appears on the stage though - a man. The Jollies get still in their places, all looking serious in different poses as David does a V peace sign, Natasha points at the public with a fist, Zafari does a fist in the air (sign of the Black Lives Matter movement), Fabriano indicates the public and Rose, the only smiling one, rests her hand on her hip.
The strange man looks at them and begins to play a tune with his trumpet.

UserPostedImage

For a few seconds the trumpet seems to play 'Jingle Bells' but suddenly the five look at the man and he acts like he got scared and suddenly changes the tune. It's the 'Valeur' song playing now.
So the Jollies look excited again, showing that it's their song and they greet the audience. "Hellooo people" shouts Zafari as the song plays. "How are you doiiing??" Follows Rose and David screams "Are you ready for some Power?" and begins the intro, followed right after by Rose. They get center stage as the others dance behind with funky, retro disco moves. David and Rose look almost like boyfriend and girlfriend for the chemistry between them. Almost like a brother and a sister, they look very close as they smile at each other in the eyes. He looks confident and gives her security, she looks sweet and gives him kindness and tenderness.
When the song reaches the chorus other trumpetists appear on the stage, the party just started now. The instrumentists play and dance along while other instruments are played by a band upstage, almost behind the scenes. The Jollies sing and dance in front with the same FCA moves.

UserPostedImage

Take it all right out, or not if don't feel right
You know what's your valeur, valeur
If you wanna shout or if you wanna cry
You know what's your valeur
Do what you feel is right, you are the only one
You know what's your valeur, valeur
Explain or not explain, do it when you want
You know what is your valeur

Valeur, valeur, valeur

SOUNDS LIKE

When the song finishes, the public explodes in cheers again after singing along, some kids dance around their sittings and parents have fun. There is a bit of everything in the audience though. A girl holds a huge poster of Fabriano and screams, someone else wrote on his big white poster how he loves the five.
Natasha announces the next song. "So thank you to all our trumpetists [That leave the stage in the meantime]. Our next song is gonna take us at a bar. Yup, THAT bar. Meets us at..." And she continues in choir with Zafari "SODA POP!"

So "Meet Me At Soda Pop" is the next track. The five do a quick dance routine made of cheesy jumps on their sides while still looking at the group and then moving hands with turn-arounds. Rose opens the song interacting with her gentle look and gesture with the crowd, she then gives a look at Zafari and nods as he follows with energy. He's quite exciting in performances. He's loud, fun. He knows how to entertain the crowd. They all do differently for different reasons, but he sure knows how to keep a party vibe going. He knows how to move and has the right friendly attitude, he almost looks like a pro touristic resort entertainer.
The group vibes along to the chorus as they seem to enjoy themselves, red and white lights play around them on stage and in the whole Royal Albert Hall, images of their video are shown behind with a huge Coca Cola logo.
David and Fabriano also manage to keep the crowd excited for their lines, but in different ways. David looks more interactive, he plays with the group and the crowd from the stage while singing. Here he does a pat on the back of Zafari just for fun while this gives him a funny dirty look and Fabriano following next just sings standing still, a hand in a pocket, he shows his whole elegant figure. His all movements have this charming attitude, crowd of girls and guys attracted to him scream for that.

πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦°πŸ‘§πŸ»πŸ‘©πŸΎβ€πŸ¦²πŸ‘¨πŸ»πŸ‘±πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
Meet me at Soda Pop tonight (πŸ‘§πŸ»ohh)
Meet me there at Soda Pop, alright
Because there's nobody, nobody (πŸ‘§πŸ»I, you)
I tell you nobody
Who doesn't know this place
You'll want to come for the peace (πŸ‘§πŸ»Come and see)
From east to west you see
So navigate to it, and close your eyes

SOUNDS LIKE

The song finishes and the crowd cheers loudly. The guys are smiling excited, even Fabriano showing his very rare smile always fused with that confidence he has. "Ok... Ok.." Zafari speaks while gathering with the group. "So the next song we are gonna perform is out from our EP with Dj Rashai, my cuz if you didn't know." "Oh..." Rose says excited playing around. "Yeah, this song's called 'Truth Or Dare babies'. "Wooo" Natasha screams out and David says to the crowd "Truth or Dare Albert Hall? You choose one tonight!" "No you choose, duh..." Replies Zafari for fun.
Then the song plays, it's a little rockier with the live band. The EP version is definately much more Dance/Urban with synthesizers, but being played with real instruments like a guitar the vibe slightly changes only giving another good taste of this edgy, sassy song.
Zafari begins his rap, still with energy but he interacts a lot with the crowd while the others take different places of the Albert Hall's stage singing from different points. Suddenly lights create a funny effects of graffitis on the walls and screen behind.
Rose takes the lead and centre stage, she looks at the crowd around and just delivers a very pleasing tone that fits the rhythm getting the catchy part out. Her voice sounds like an angel's blessing.
A few dancers join the stage suddenly, they dance around for the chorus.

UserPostedImage

It's dancers wearing black and dancing around Rose, they look like ballet dancers but instead they suddenly show off some incredible Urban, Break Dance moves shocking and being praised by the crowd.
Twerks, fast moves, gestures - it all looks very sassy as Natasha takes Rose's place center stage and the dancers dance around her for the loud choruses that she sings.

πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦°
I wish we had truth, truth to talk about now
I wish you dare me to play more fair, fair
When it's time to be a liar
I dare to make the most affair-air

πŸ‘§πŸ»
I wanna know when it's time we get it
I wanna know when we stop this playin'
πŸ‘§πŸ»
Truth or dare babe
Does it even (πŸ‘±πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ πŸ‘§πŸ» πŸ‘©πŸΎβ€πŸ¦² πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦° πŸ‘¨πŸ») matter?
(πŸ‘±πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ Wha-what do you want?)

SOUNDS LIKE[/size]

When the song ends, the drummer and the guitarist of the live band behind play a long instrumental giving it their all and the group dances together with the dancers, it's not a coregraphy but rather a fun thing improvised. Slowly they walk together off stage as the instrumental continues until it suddenly stops...

END OF PART 1

Edited by user 30 January 2021 13:11:50(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari πŸ‘©πŸΎβ€πŸ¦², Rose Hemsworth πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦°, David Hernandez πŸ‘±πŸ», Natasha Stanovski πŸ‘§πŸ», Fabriano Galore πŸ‘¨πŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 8 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
2001clay on 30/01/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 30/01/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 30/01/2021(UTC), erich hess on 30/01/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 03/02/2021(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 03/02/2021(UTC), kandii on 04/02/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 19/02/2021(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#2 Posted : 30 January 2021 08:31:49(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

PART 2

The atmosphere is tense, the music got dark and the lights got low. Something is about to happen after minutes. Five figures appear on stage among smoke and shadows. One of them holds a rainbow flag. It's David.

UserPostedImage

Crowd cheers but the ambient instrumental keeps being dark while it slowly turns into a known melody. The five Jollies in the dark move slowly to create a scene, their faces can be barely seen. A woman's voice is heard aloud, it's not anyone of them, but a very provocative voice.

"WE ALL GOT SECRETS. WE DO.
WE GOT YIN.
WE GOT YANG.
WE BELIEVE IN PEACE BUT THEN SOMETIMES WE DO WAR.
BUT IT'S THE BALANCE.
WE ARE MADE OF BLACK.
WHITE.
AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN..."

Drums suddenly play and the dark music evolves into 'Yin & Yang' song from the 'Squad Goals' album. The faces of the Jollies can now be seen as they are wearing masks on their faces this time, all indicating of the dark pandemic times and the fact that a mask can hide just like a person hides their own secrets.
They all stand still in their places, David in he middle with the huge rainbow flag around him. Zafari raps his verse, sounding loud and a bit theatrical, being supported by David with his lines in close to the chorus as he ad-libs in a low, provocatine warm tone, almost speaking while Zafari raps.
Rose and Fabriano sing right after, they harmonise perfectly - he's extremely low, she sounds really high and they mix that in long sustained, pleasing notes especially from her.
The song continues like this until the middle 8 where David with his flag walks closer to the audience and others are obscured. Rose appears on the screen behind being on the phone.

πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦°
[SPOKEN ON A PHONE]
[Hey, how are you?
Oh, that's good to hear
Aw don't be shy
You know, you can trust me
You know, you really know
I got secrets too]

And as Rose disappears from the screen behind, David suddenly takes off his top clothes and mask remaining shirtless and showing proudly the rainbow flag, symbol of the LGBTQ community. It's an almost emotional, strong moment. A symbol of coming out. He lets out a big secrets and strips it away, it's what he really is underneath it all and is not afraid to show it.

UserPostedImage

David begins to smile excited, the moment is really too strong to keep serious for the whole atmosphere and the others are shown again without their masks, finishing the song as they gather up and Natasha lets out her amazingly strong, rocky high notes. She's very powerful and after such moment, the feeling is taken to the extremes.

πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦° πŸ‘¨πŸ»
But when you think it's time that, time that
You just go deep down there, down there
And there's no place to show them, them (πŸ‘§πŸ» Will you show them to me)
Or just no time to explain them, there
I will say it's your truth then (πŸ‘§πŸ» I'm good company)
Know the Yin Yang we got them, them
We got them all

πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦°
Yin Yang we got them
We got them
Secrets

SOUNDS LIKE

The crowd cheers loud as the Jollies finish this emotional, strong song. David puts his shirt back on while the lights go down again and the music goes in the same dark instrumental as before.
The music suddenly changes and smoothes, becoming more and more sweeter as the live band begins to play 'Emotions In The Moonlight'.
The Jollies all smiling are shown again, David waves at the crowd and does a V sign while Rose looks at Natasha and laughs hugging her. It's a cute moment.
Zafari starts his lines giving out the soulful in his loud and clear vocals, David plays with the audience waving slowly his arms in the air and Natasha joins him for fun before she sings her lines showing off again her amazing strong vocals. She keeps the quality of the live high on this song bringing out actual emotion in the singing of this ballad
The cute moment comes when Rose hugs Fabriano to sing the chorus together as here too, they blend their two vocals to sing the chorus.

UserPostedImage

The whole feeling of the song is quite tender and cute, the guys mantain that by playing with each other especially Rose who owns this song in both vocally with her sweet voice and the vibe with her cuddling and smiling around.
David in his lines doesn't quite reach the strong vocals of the others so he's slightly harmonised by Natasha but he puts in some personality and tries to interact more with the audience, showing that he's more an entertainer than a singer here.
Before the last chorus, Rose stands out even more as she surprises everyone with a long, high note that even the live band behind stops playing for a few seconds. Audience roars for her.

πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦°
What do they know, what do they know
How it feels in the moon glow
How it feels when you let it go
πŸ‘¨πŸ»πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦°Skin to skin, heart don't stop

πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦°πŸ‘¨πŸ»
So when you hold me do it slow
When you kiss me so tight, when you make it alright
Just you, you and me for tonight
Did you know how I kept my heart
And when you hold me lose control
No need to block or fight
You know they feel so right
All the emotions in the moonlight

SOUNDS LIKE

The cute song eventually ends with everyone joining Rose and Fabriano and sing together reaching out a beautiful climax of emotions but the music continues developing into different melodies while the five dance and have fun with each other on stage.
Suddenly the song gets a more Salsa, rocky flavor. A song nobody has ever heard before. The dances on stage get a more latin vibe and the crowd look confused but excited. What's going on? It's the new song "Viva La Vida", never released before as it's going to be their first single in 2021.
Dancers join on stage again and it becomes a sort of Salsa dancing club, but it's not girls dancing with boys only. It's men dancing with men, girl with girls too. Black men with white girls. A transgender woman dances with an older dancer. An ill boy with a metallic leg gives an incredible dance with a beautiful blonde dancer. A curvy girl dances with an hunky muscled man. All this whille the Jollies sing together new lines that will soon impact the radios and the streaming.

UserPostedImage

The song is fun, uplifting and inclusive. The salsa latin flavor is strong and it seems to have a poor rigid scheme of verse-bridge-chorus, instead it sounds like a long chorus cut by a few verses and bridges here and there. The whole song is sung by the five all together.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

The only part of the song sung individually are some words in the middle 8 followed quickly by another exciting chorus with everybody dancing salsa around and slowly developing into a conga line dance around the stage.

Ay, no falta màs
No fear for my life
El amor for dancing y bailo
Ay que locura
Viva la vida
No-, no falta màs
No fear for my life
Un amor màs complicado
Ay que locura
Viva la vida

When the song ends, most of the audience does a standing ovation and everybody screams excited. Rose cries out of emotion for the huge moment with everybody dancing and Natasha hugs her. "Aw girl, c'mon!". Zafari laughs madly and just lets out a sigh of relief. "We did it!" Shouts David taking a breath. "So who liked it?" "Everyone!" Replies Zafari playing.
"Woo, you better do." Says Natasha playfully daring the audience with attitude. "So what's next Fabriano?" Says Zafari looking at Fabriano while the dancers behind go off stage.
"What's Your Name?" "Uh? Zafari. Mr Zafa for the friends." Says Zafari looking at the crowd with a playful look. Natasha shakes her head playing too "Ah, you never changing, Zaf." While the crowd screams for the new song off the 'Power-Up EP' announced begins to play. This song as well gets a more Rocky vibe with the live band rather then the Electro Pop song made of synthesizers done by Dj Rashai.
David begins singing playing with Natasha and Zafari and then running to the centre stage, Zafari follows him rapping the next verse with fun and energy. Natasha behind also gives a good show as she seems to totally let herself go with adrenaline in her improvised dance.
The whole audience seems to sing along when Rose sings her part and the others help by pointing their mic.
Then Fabriano sings his low, breathy part with his charming tone and attitude and people attracted to him scream loudly in the crowd, he has a magnetic effect.
Natasha follows with her adrenaline and keeps the song going with Zafari next. Pretty much, this time the Jollies have fun on stage being playful with each other, especially Zafari and David, while Fabriano keeps his cool but sometimes show a dry humor that not many understand.

πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦°
πŸ‘©πŸΎβ€πŸ¦²πŸ‘±πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ(Woooah-oah)
The frog could become a little prince
πŸ‘©πŸΎβ€πŸ¦²πŸ‘±πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ(Woooah-oah)
The problem is where to find a kiss
Poor, riches, or where it stinks
Hey little baby let me start from here

πŸ‘¨πŸ»
Tell me what's your name?
What's your name?
You're gonna tell me
What's your name?
What's your name?

SOUNDS LIKE[/size]

When the song ends the group screams and run off stage suddenly. A new music starts playing while the crowd cheers really loud...

END OF PART 2

Edited by user 30 January 2021 13:22:39(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari πŸ‘©πŸΎβ€πŸ¦², Rose Hemsworth πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦°, David Hernandez πŸ‘±πŸ», Natasha Stanovski πŸ‘§πŸ», Fabriano Galore πŸ‘¨πŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 4 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
2001clay on 30/01/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 30/01/2021(UTC), erich hess on 30/01/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 19/02/2021(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#3 Posted : 30 January 2021 09:13:43(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

PART 3

The live band starts playing an instrumental of 'You Got A Friend In Me' by Pixar's Toy Story. Not to mention that this was probably an idea of Rose and David, but the meaning of the song about friendship for who knows it is quite simple and cute and fits the group. So this whole feeling is enhanced while funny pictures, selfies and moments of daily life during quarantine in 2020 of the group living together are shown. There are pictures of Rose cooking and others playing around, pictures of Natasha and Zafari cutting David's hair, David and Natasha putting make up on Zafari while he sleeps, Fabriano being hugged by the two girls and so on.
During the 2020 the group has become an actual family and hard-stanning fans in the crowd get emotional to look at the images during this moment.

The five come out almost at the end, very close to each other. Rose is in emotional tears again, Natasha just grins holding her hand and David holds the other one smiling. Fabriano smirks proudly while Zafari is his playful self making funny faces at the crowd.
"So... we have a few other songs to perform. The next one made us 'The Jollies'" Says Zafari and David continues. "Yeah, it's one very important to us, the song that decided we were not basically Youtuber, streamers, models or... what else?" "Strippers?" Proposes Zafari. "Right."
"Well, let's just perform it then. Quickly. This is 'Instastory'." Says Natasha leading to the beginning of the song which starts right away with its quick catchy beat and Zafari letting out a long, loud "WHOOOOOOOOA" and beginning his rap.
Once again, the Jollies have fun on stage, they play with each other and dance mostly improvising to the chorus with very little coreography.

UserPostedImage

Zafari mostly owns the song vocally and visually with his fun, loud personality and raps. The two girls blend their two vocals amazingly too in the choruses and get joined by the others towards the end. David also delivers an interesting part in the middle 8 in his spoken rap as he does sassy faces at the crowd, almost challenging it without fear as he throws his jacket away.

UserPostedImage

πŸ‘¨πŸ»πŸ‘©πŸΎβ€πŸ¦²
Keep it freely, My bro and sister
Keep that free, onto me
I like me, I keep that
Heart in me
If you want me follow me
Follow we
Follow the

πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦°πŸ‘§πŸ»
(Instastory) You show me your (Instastory)
Who's seen it my (Instastory)
The way we play it
(Instastory)
The way we live it
(Instastory)
πŸ‘¨πŸ»πŸ‘±πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ‘§πŸ»
(Instastory) You show me your (Instastory)
You seen it my (Instastory)
The way we play it
(Instastory)
The way we live it
(Instastory)

SOUNDS LIKE

As the song finishes the five gather up in a group hug and the crowd screams. Then they face the crowd and Natasha speaks. "So everybody, please welcome the amazing London Community Gospel Choir." She and David indicate the huge choir revealed behind them and everybody applauds and cheers. Rose smiles excited, while Zafari takes the word. "So yeah, you got it right. It's time for 'I Will Listen' babies." Audience cheers.
The live band starts playing and images of kids from the 'I Will Listen' video are shown. David begins singing as another emotional moment develops. His vocal are a little smoother than usual and he cuddles with Rose while Fabriano with his thicker, fuller manly voice takes the lead.
In the first chorus the group sings without the choir building up the moment as they look into each other and interact with the crowd that sings along.
Rose sings smoothly the next lines as well as she raises the notes followed by Zafari who gives a strongly soulful voice and introduces the chorus with the choir as he finishes his verse, the music stops for a few seconds and then suddenly plays again with everybody (group + choir) singing together emotionally.
People in the audience move around some little lights with their hands in the air to create a scenery.

UserPostedImage

Here the song gets to his most emotional part as the instrumental develops into another chorus after a long guitar plays a beautiful melody, which sounds very close to a Christmas song, a part not originally included in the song.
Ad-libs by Zafari enhance the whole feeling in the end and the group does a long bow to the audience together and applauds the choir.

πŸ‘±πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ‘§πŸ»πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦°πŸ‘¨πŸ» [+ LONDON COMMUNITY GOSPEL CHOIR]
Fear is ok to have
Why ain't you gonna be telling me
About the fire, the knife, the poison
I will listen (πŸ‘©πŸΎβ€πŸ¦² Tell me everything, my friend)
Friend, lover, family (πŸ‘©πŸΎβ€πŸ¦² Every little thing)
Nothin' is bad to me (πŸ‘©πŸΎβ€πŸ¦² Yeah)
'Cause united we stand
Divided we fall
Away (πŸ‘©πŸΎβ€πŸ¦² No way, no way, no way)

πŸ‘±πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ‘§πŸ»πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦°πŸ‘¨πŸ»
Oh, Oh oh
Oh oh oh
Oh, oh
πŸ‘©πŸΎβ€πŸ¦² No way

SOUNDS LIKE

Then the music slowly turns differently in the background as the song slowly turns to a 'We Are Family' by Scissor Sisters song and the choir with the group cover the chorus of the song together. At this point the emotional feeling turns from a tender moment to a Gospel, Disco celebration influenced one. Everyone has fun, dancers from the 'Viva La Vida' song come back on stage and the song changes into 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' bridge and chorus repeated a few times.
As the fun continues another song joins the medley 'I Wish It Could Be Christmas' which ends the whole show with Natasha hitting final, powerful high vocals standing out even from the choir.

UserPostedImage

THE END

Edited by user 30 January 2021 11:43:28(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 4 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
2001clay on 30/01/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 30/01/2021(UTC), erich hess on 30/01/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 19/02/2021(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#4 Posted : 30 January 2021 13:16:57(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
OOC: This is a serve!!! Omg this performance served so many good vibes especially for a time period right now, it's like this performance allows people to just escape! Like...you even to include 'You Got a Friend In Me" was so cute. The joy and happiness that the Jollies exuded on stage really had me in my feels and I love how everything flowed so well and the performance run through was so detailed. Really good job here :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina Lake β€’ Aubrey Mikkel β€’ Sabina β€’ James Urie β€’ Austin Nimmo β€’ Mandy Williams β€’ The Wolverines
β€’ Jerry Holmes β€’ Marina Balan β€’ Miamiβ€’ BYS β€’ Naomi β€’ Suzie β€’ Aaron Styles β€’ Cory Dionne β€’ The Kittens
β€’ Brittany Knox β€’ Dennis Shaw β€’ Gemma β€’ Payton β€’ Cassie Valentine β€’ JT Rodriguez β€’ Jay-C β€’Nick Urie β€’ PRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
FiveT on 30/01/2021(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#5 Posted : 03 February 2021 03:19:31(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Serenity: This was amazing to watch!! It really made my day. I'm always so happy that even with everything else in the world seeming to crumble and fall apart that I can always count on music and performances to give me that serotonin I need. You guys were so fun to watch and the mood was just as if I was there watching you guys in person.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
FiveT on 04/02/2021(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#6 Posted : 03 February 2021 03:28:55(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Stephanie Ortiz: Awww, David is just too cute, I love how he embraces who he is and that's something so powerful! Didn't really interact with you much in the house but hope all is well!

OOC: I think you did an amazing job. The Jollies are an amazing addition to the RP world; groups aren't easy to deal with but you do it so effortlessly. I can tell you really put your all into this RP and it was an enjoyable read!
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
FiveT on 04/02/2021(UTC)
Online 2001clay  
#7 Posted : 03 February 2021 03:35:56(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3541 time(s) in 1267 post(s)
Paige Wesley: I'm absolutely adore you guys! This performance is beautiful to watch so i'm impress

OCC: I Love it i mean the way you put in your effort to do it i was blown away by this so amazing job
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 1 user thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
FiveT on 04/02/2021(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#8 Posted : 04 February 2021 05:48:19(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Originally Posted by: 2001clay Go to Quoted Post
Paige Wesley: I'm absolutely adore you guys! This performance is beautiful to watch so i'm impress

OCC: I Love it i mean the way you put in your effort to do it i was blown away by this so amazing job

Zafari: Thank you ma'am, we love to impress ya πŸ€—
Rose: Awww thank you! 😘❀️

OOC: Thank you so much, I really had fun writing it! A good concert for the Jollies after so long finally happened

Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post

Stephanie Ortiz: Awww, David is just too cute, I love how he embraces who he is and that's something so powerful! Didn't really interact with you much in the house but hope all is well!

OOC: I think you did an amazing job. The Jollies are an amazing addition to the RP world; groups aren't easy to deal with but you do it so effortlessly. I can tell you really put your all into this RP and it was an enjoyable read!

David: Stephanie! Thank you! Now finally out of the covid club I'm feeling like Superman. Congrats on your babies. πŸ’ͺ🏻 That part of the show is probably my fave, I mean after years of battling out for this situation and homophobia, now it's a power to only hide naked under the rainbow flag, without further filters and clothes.

OOC: Wow, thank you! I really appreciate your comment, really really apprecciate it. I really enjoy the Jollies and writing for the whole RP, it was fun and so writing for it just flowed but I think the harder part are pictures. I'm learning new techniques to get them in the pics together and make new interesting pieces. I love that Photoshop can take away any limit on visual creativity!

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Serenity: This was amazing to watch!! It really made my day. I'm always so happy that even with everything else in the world seeming to crumble and fall apart that I can always count on music and performances to give me that serotonin I need. You guys were so fun to watch and the mood was just as if I was there watching you guys in person.

Rose: Aww yes! It was a bit of the idea we had in mind. We-... We first thought to do something a little more serious, to deal with all the Covid losses in 2020, to pay respect to victims but then we thought... It's, like, a one lifetime experience so... We gave our all and made it just like we dreamt.

David: Exactly, working together. We basically built the whole concept and setlist writing it in our house kitchen together, like the Knights of the Round Table. πŸ˜‚ Thank you Serenityyy

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
OOC: This is a serve!!! Omg this performance served so many good vibes especially for a time period right now, it's like this performance allows people to just escape! Like...you even to include 'You Got a Friend In Me" was so cute. The joy and happiness that the Jollies exuded on stage really had me in my feels and I love how everything flowed so well and the performance run through was so detailed. Really good job here :)

OOC: Thank you!!! I was so excited to finally write it out and the Toy Story song was like a sudden inspiration that I had. It felt just perfect for them, a song of 90s Pop culture about fruendship that also sounded quite fun.
For the rest of the show I really had it in the back of my mind for so long and I am really really glad it came out just like I was imagining it. I'm happy you like it!

Edited by user 04 February 2021 05:49:55(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 3 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
2001clay on 04/02/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 04/02/2021(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 04/02/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#9 Posted : 04 February 2021 10:36:11(UTC)
RadioVine

Was thanked: 1056 time(s) in 339 post(s)
OOC: The amount of time and dedication that goes in this is personal because you dived so deep into your imagination to write such a well thought out performance that was inspiring and free! It was so good to read something that centers behind happiness and peace. It inspiring. The pictures and the edits gave me a better outlook on the visual part of the performance. It flowed extremely well. Excellent job!
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 1 user thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
FiveT on 05/02/2021(UTC)
Offline PANIC!  
#10 Posted : 19 February 2021 05:17:31(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
RRH: I will only say this one last time... David and I are not even remotely related. If we were though, props to our parents for creating such handsome devils. Anyways. I loved watching this. It not only helped bring a somewhat sense of normality again seeing a performance like this, it also was just fun. You guys were having a blast and it showed. That is the key to a great concert and you guys did that. It radiated off the screen. I'll admit, I am still slightly scared of Natasha.

OOC: Performances are probably what I find hardest to muster up on here, but you made it look easy here! You incorporated everything to flow so nicely. Great job!
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked PANIC! for this useful post.
FiveT on 19/02/2021(UTC)