logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 12 April 2021 02:58:22(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

UserPostedImage

Official Artwork

Title: “Voodoo”
Artist(s): Fangz, Radio Vine
Album: Open Your Mouth
Release Date: April 11, 2021 (Spotify Exlusive) /April 12, 2012 (Digital Download; Streaming, Mainstream Pop Radio)
Length: 3:43 (Minutes:Seconds)
Formats: Digital Download, Streaming, Pop/Top 40 Radio
Recorded/Production: April 2021; Freenerd Studios Orlando, FL
Genres: Pop
Label: Independent
Writers: Fangz, Radio Vine, Daniel The Freenerd
Producers: Daniel The Freenerd

"Voodoo" is the lead single off FANGZ's upcoming studio album "Open Your Mouth"; which is set to be released May 28, 2021 through Freenerd Management as an independent release. The song also features a duet from alternative pop artist Radio Vine who sings during the choruses with FANGZ and as well as her own respective verse. The song is set to be premiere April 11, 2021 as a Spotify exclusive release. The song will be made available on all streaming platforms and digital download on April 12, 2021. The song will also be sent for Pop/Top 40 radio impact on April 12 and will get an Apple Music Playlist feature on the same day. The song was written by Fangz, Radio Vine, Daniel The Freenerd and was solely produced by Daniel The Freenerd respectively.

Music Video Concept // PREMIERE DATE: April 30, 2021.

A music video was filmed at Freenerd Studios, Los Angeles California on April 8, 2021 and was Directed by Fangz herself. The music video is set to premiere April 30, 2021 and will feature live action animation. The music video for "Voodoo" will feature FANGZ and Radio Vine as voodoo dolls. The video will be NSFW and will contain explicit violence and nudity.

WRITING

Inspiration for writing "Voodoo" started with Fang'z obsessions with voodoo dolls and dark magic when she was younger. Early drafts of the song began early 2021 but the song was was officially written early March at Freenerd Studios in Orlando FL with assistance from Daniel The Freenerd and Radio Vine. The song talks about Fang'z obsession over a boy in the result of voodoo.

"Writing a girly song like this kind of made me want to puke but I realized that I do have this cute girly feminine sensual side that I tend to run away from and this song is about showing that. It also has a lot to do with my heavy obsession with voodoo dolls and dark magic. I told Daniel if I'm doing a girly pop song it has to have a dope unusual concept. I have to make it me and I thought why not write something that lyrically sounds unusual and edgy."

In it's final stages of writing, Fangz decided that the song needed to be a duet. After citing Radio Vine as one of her biggest influence she reached out to Vine with the help of Daniel The Freenerd's relationship to the singer. Radio Vine added her verse/vocals 12 hours before the song was turned in for final mixing and release.

"The first person that came to mind was Radio Vine. Radio Vine is a fucking goddess. Her vocals are pure sex. My pussy throbs severly for her. I couldn't possibly do this song justice by myself, the fact that she agreed to do this with me is fucking amazing."

PRODUCTION

The song's production contains a twangy pop disco flavored guitar and bass with rhythmic sounds borrowed from the R&B genre. While most of the song consist of singing, there's a rap sung verse offered by both Fangz and Radio Vine. A style that will be consistent in future music for FANGZ. The song also contains a subtle interpolated sample from Olivia Newton-John's "Physical". Daniel The Freenerd paid Newton-John's label $50,000 to have the interpolated sample used.

"There was a sense of urgency to ge this song out because we wanted to meet deadlines and there is a lot happening at Freenerd Management, it's definitely gonna be a huge year for this company that I started from the ground up. With this song in particular we definitely want to generate an audience that Fangz didn't plan on approaching. Voodoo sounds like something you might hear at a rom-com type of movie but it also has this edge to it that I love to hear especially coming from FANGZ who has such a unique style and voice to her. I think when you first hear the song you hear this very straightforward pop record but the more you listen you start to notice the listen details in the song that kind of makes you addicted. It's kind of like the song has its own voodoo magic. I think Fangz sounding relaxed and sensual is also something I wanted to bring out of Fangz because her style has a very strong-hyped approach. Getting Radio Vine on the record also adds an exciting new layer that the song didn't have before."

LYRICS

FANGZ - VOODOO FT. RADIO VINE

FANGZ:

Been fighting for a taste of you
but I'm never out of reach yet you're always out of sight
tried to get rid of these feelings but my heart keeps putting on a fight
I think I just might kill myself....

CAN.YOU.PIN.ME.BOY
I'll be your little voodoo doll
Ready to be loved and abused oh oh
DON'T.BE.DIFFICULT.
baby we were meant to be
you got nothing to lose oh oh

Boy you like the chase
jumping off the bed -
pick up on the first ring -
butterflies in my stomach -
type of love
its like Voo-doo-doo-doo
(Put a little dark magic on it)
jumping off the bed -
type of love
its like Voo-doo-doo-doo
(Put a little dark magic on it/Voo-doo-doo -doo)

You can always tell I'm up to something
every time I flirt you think its funny
hoping on your dm's on some Lola bunny
Use me baby but don't play me for a dummy
I've been making plans on getting back with you
the last thing you said was that you enjoyed the view
It's just a little blissful obsession
now that I'm under your possession
Boy I got a little bit of a confession
I might just make a fool out of myself

FANGZ & Radio Vine:

CAN.YOU.PIN.ME.BOY
DON'T.BE.DIFFICULT.
baby we were meant to be

Boy you like the chase
jumping off the bed -
type of love
its like Voo-doo-doo-doo
jumping off the bed -
type of love
its like Voo-doo-doo-doo

Radio Vine:

A night of bliss with a little dark magic,
the way you got me acting's a little tragic
Drowning in my jealousy
no amount of Hennessey
will make you come back to me
can't fill that empty heart
so baby do your part
My heart feels like it runs a marathon every time I see you
So run up on me boy don't get tired,
headmaster, I'm about to expel you
feels like you got a spell on me
all these butterflies in my stomach but I wont sweat them
writing lyrics in my hands so I wont forget them

FANGZ & Radio Vine:

CAN.YOU.PIN.ME.BOY
DON'T.BE.DIFFICULT.
baby we were meant to be

Boy you like the chase
jumping off the bed -
type of love
its like Voo-doo-doo-doo
jumping off the bed -
type of love
its like Voo-doo-doo-doo

sounds like:

Edited by user 16 May 2021 09:03:56(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 11 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
2001clay on 12/04/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 12/04/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 12/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 12/04/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 12/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 13/04/2021(UTC), RadioVine on 14/04/2021(UTC), chaotic_princess on 14/04/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 14/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 09/06/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#2 Posted : 14 April 2021 11:47:05(UTC)
RadioVine

Was thanked: 1056 time(s) in 339 post(s)
RadioVine: I’ve never been more happy of someone disturbing my rest like you.. I was so happy to receive that call from you. What I adore most is this sound completely draws you in! Literally I felt like I was stepping into your world and it felt so raw and real. And that’s why I HAD to do this record with you! It was a pleasure my love! A fucking pleasure. see you soon.

OOC: Okay first the sound alike, behind the concept and meaning behind the song, the music really draws in you into that concept of the song. You feel like you’re listening to Voodoo because of the whole vibe, I love it. Thank you for considering Radio for this!
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 1 user thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 14/04/2021(UTC)
#3 Posted : 17 April 2021 02:13:27(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: RadioVine Go to Quoted Post
RadioVine: I’ve never been more happy of someone disturbing my rest like you.. I was so happy to receive that call from you. What I adore most is this sound completely draws you in! Literally I felt like I was stepping into your world and it felt so raw and real. And that’s why I HAD to do this record with you! It was a pleasure my love! A fucking pleasure. see you soon.

OOC: Okay first the sound alike, behind the concept and meaning behind the song, the music really draws in you into that concept of the song. You feel like you’re listening to Voodoo because of the whole vibe, I love it. Thank you for considering Radio for this!

Fangz: You cumming into my world was so amazing! Thank you for being a part of this! :P

OOC: Thank you for jumping on this so quick and in such a short notice! I don't normally do that but I had the idea sitting in my head and didn't want to lose the opportunity :)
Offline BrownSugar  
#4 Posted : 17 April 2021 07:30:26(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19117 time(s) in 7588 post(s)
Andrea: "I might just make a fool out of myself" Yup! Yup! YUP! when the dick is THAT good sumtimes u just naturally regress to a silly little bitch. pin me indeed! pin me DOWN, bitch!! luvvvvvv u 2 fweaky hoes cumming together on this track. forget a MAN dickmatizing me. its the pu$$y power between u girlies that got me feelin sum kind of way!!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 17/04/2021(UTC)
Online 2001clay  
#5 Posted : 17 April 2021 07:48:34(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3540 time(s) in 1266 post(s)
Keshia Love: Ooooh girl i don't mess with that voodoo & shit but however low key this song is legit lit so ya girl is impress

OCC: Great Job :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 1 user thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 17/04/2021(UTC)
#6 Posted : 17 April 2021 14:43:45(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Andrea: "I might just make a fool out of myself" Yup! Yup! YUP! when the dick is THAT good sumtimes u just naturally regress to a silly little bitch. pin me indeed! pin me DOWN, bitch!! luvvvvvv u 2 fweaky hoes cumming together on this track. forget a MAN dickmatizing me. its the pu$$y power between u girlies that got me feelin sum kind of way!!

Fangz: even though you look like you smell like wet dog on a hot day I have to say your compliment means the world to me! Get your life bitch! Just wear some deodorant if you come around me at the FCAs! Rock on!

#7 Posted : 17 April 2021 14:49:44(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: 2001clay Go to Quoted Post
Keshia Love: Ooooh girl i don't mess with that voodoo & shit but however low key this song is legit lit so ya girl is impress

OCC: Great Job :)

Fangz: I love some Voodoo! I’ll put a spell on you bitch ;)
Offline PANIC!  
#8 Posted : 26 April 2021 14:29:36(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
Ryan: Sometimes I listen to new music and I immediately think to myself "I want one of those." I'm also well aware of my capabilities and the ways I'm able to challenge myself as an artist. This is one where I have no business even remotely trying to do something similar or in the same wavelength. You both slightly terrify me but this shit is fucking good. Keep doing your thing, I'll continue to listen.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked PANIC! for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 16/05/2021(UTC)
#9 Posted : 16 May 2021 09:02:44(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: PANIC! Go to Quoted Post
Ryan: Sometimes I listen to new music and I immediately think to myself "I want one of those." I'm also well aware of my capabilities and the ways I'm able to challenge myself as an artist. This is one where I have no business even remotely trying to do something similar or in the same wavelength. You both slightly terrify me but this shit is fucking good. Keep doing your thing, I'll continue to listen.

Fangz: Zaddy Ryan! My kitty stays purring for you and now it’s gonna be eternal 😭 I have a shrine of you in my closet and now my life is complete 😭😭😭