logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1 Posted : 17 June 2021 07:17:47(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
UserPostedImage
Artist: Cassie Valentine
Title: Cutting Ties
Genre(s): R&B, Soul, Jazz
Length: 3:05
Writers: Cassie Valentine, Jim Beats
Producer: Cory Dionne, Cassie Valentine
Label: FREEDOM
From The Album: TBA

"Cutting Ties" is an official single by R&B singer/songwriter Cassie Valentine released to digital retailers and streaming services on June 16th, 2021 along with it's official music video after teasing the single on Twitter and Instagram as her official return to music, having not released any material since 2017's promotional track "Love (Oh)". The record is the first official single from Cassie Valentine's soon to be titled fourth studio album, following the successful "Matrimony" record which was met with critical acclaim. "Matrimony" had gone on to solidify Cassie as one of the sole mainstay's of R&B and soul music in a very pop dominated music industry. Following the releases of the party infused jam "Hurt" which featured Drew Westbrook that which stayed atop urban airplay for three weeks; the release of hot promotional single "Neck Kisses", and top 5 single "Another Lonely Night, which served as the official final single released from the album. Cassie went on to win the award for Best Album at the FCA VI and was up for 4 other awards that very night. After, Cassie released "Love (Oh)" with Young Hood before taking a break from music releases on 2021, where she officially announced the single on twitter, unveiling the artwork and pre-save options for fans

Cutting Ties itself is indeed about "Cutting Ties" with an individual who's actions have been seen as suspicious and lying as one looks to break away, and move on from the stress of this estranged and lying individual. The song is a reminder of just how strong you can be when you are in fact, alone. "Cutting Ties" was written by Cassie Valentine and Jim Beatz with production of R&B Producer and singer/songwriter Cory Dionne, with Cassie co-producing the record as well. The single delves into the genre's of R&B, Soul and Jazz and features a piano intro played by Cassie, lush synths, drums and an enthralling chorus which becomes even bigger with it's outro, where the choir kicks in and really brings it home as they chant over the backing beat, allowing the song to sound both empowering and triumphant in Cassie's comeback track.

Prior to the release of "Cutting Ties", Cassie Valentine had not released any new music aside from "Love (Oh)" but stood in the spotlight thanks to her appearances in high level work. Whether it be on several red carpets events, including the Fan Choice Awards VII, where she was in attendance and made the list of several sites "best dressed" lists, on the same night Cassie hinted that she was in the studio and promised to perform at the following FCA. Several months later Cassie was announced as one of the official hosts of the event at the Fan Choice Awards 8. On the night of the show, not only did Cassie host, but she opened up the show in a big way, performing her hit track "Choke" during the shows opening. Cassie was met with acclaim for her work as a host, with some citing her as being "energetic", "personable", and "likeable". Following the Fan Choice Awards, Cassie re-entered the studio to record material for her upcoming record and eventually the official single in "Cutting Ties".

Cassie made the decision to enter the studio with Cory Dionne after falling love with his EP, "Uncover" some years prior and finding out not only was was a singer and songwriter but a producer as well. Funny enough, Cory Dionne reached out Cassie Valentine with an interest in working with her. These plans were unfortunately put on hold because of the global pandemic, but with restrictions lightening up in April, the two linked up in the studio and started to get to work on the record and it's initial sound that Cassie and Cory carefully crafted together over a two week period before Cassie officially recorded the record in late May of 2021 as the official single of her upcoming project. The song itself is a blissful R&B and Soul jam with strong Jazz influences, making the song sound quite unique in itself, but still true to Cassie nature. Starting off with it's slow piano intro that glides softly over enthralling synths, Cassie's voice comes in with prowess, as she sings about a suspicious loved one.

The synths glide behind Cassie's voice as she gets to the pre-chorus where Cassie continues to sing sentimentally about the idea of cutting ties. Without notice, the song surprisingly breaks into it's chorus, which ties it all together. Lush synths, tied in with drums and a lightly tinged trap/R&B beat and Cassie's soothing vocals which gives the energetic bounce to her R&B-tinged sound and lyrics which makes the ideas of "cutting ties" with someone empowering. The song rebounds and breaks into the second verse which keeps the energy going forward, with drums, and jazz infused instrumentation swaying behind Cassie's strong vocal performance. The pre chorus kicks off once more, which sees the R&B bass sway away as Cassie vocals take center stage before coming back once more for the chorus once more which ties everything in once more, with soaring adlibs by Cassie which allows the chorus to sound all the more bigger. For the songs bridge, which is another clear highlight, sees Cassie find herself and question her and the estranged love in the first place as she sings over the piano driven chorus: "Did you ever love me or was it all a game to you?/Was I a key to your heart or a pawn on your board?/A notch on your bed, a point that you scored? Did you ever love me or was it all a game?" before the song breaks into the chorus one time bringing it all together once more. Finally, the song has a strong outro, which gives a song a triumphant ending as Cassie and a chanting choir coo "Damn I really did it" following one another as the drums, piano's, synth's and bumping R&B beat sways alongside their voices, giving the song a "finale" feeling as the song comes to a finish.

The "Cutting Ties" music video was also releases alongside the song release as a world premiere on June 16th, 2021.

"Cutting Ties"

Said you were in the car light night
Said you were with your boys
Watching the fight, but I might
Get you out my sight
Because something isn't right

Suspicions are peaking
I'm in summer season, like I'm leaving
Are you really surprised?
Your sleeping with your lies
I guess I'm cutting ties

Oh, oh, oh

Snip, snip, snip, gone
Who knows what you're on
I guess your not the one
Me? I'm cutting ties
Now I realized
Me? I'm cutting ties

Flick, flick, flick, gone
Who knows what you're on
Me? I'm cutting ties
Now I realized
Me? I'm cutting ties!

Like how did I move on,
Easy, new chapter, new song
No right and who's wrong
We were tight like a net
Now won't even duet, or even sing along
How did we come this far to just fall

Long distance, no ride, and no car
So close yet so far
You took shots at me, like shots in a bar
When I thought you would hang
I was left hungover

You are advised
To study all your lies
No if's, but's or why's
Boy, I'm cutting ties

Oh, oh, oh

Snip, snip, snip, gone
Who knows what you're on
I guess your not the one
Me? I'm cutting ties
Now I realized
Me? I'm cutting ties

Who knows what you're on
Me? I'm cutting ties
Now I realized
Me? I'm cutting ties!

Truth is I found myself today,
Even though I hoped that our road would be the only way
But I might, just go out tonight
Your uncovered in the light
And you just need to melt away

Did you ever love me or was it all a game to you?
Was I a key to your heart or a pawn on your board?
A notch on your bed, a point that you scored?
Did you ever love me or was it all a game?

Oh, oh, oh

Snip, snip, snip, gone
Who knows what you're on
I guess your not the one
Me? I'm cutting ties
Now I realized
Me? I'm cutting ties

Who knows what you're on
Me? I'm cutting ties
Now I realized
Me? I'm cutting ties!

Damn, I really did it, damn I really did it
Snip, snip, snip, gone
Flick, flick, flick, gone!

SOUNDS LIKE:

UserPostedImage

Cassie Valentine - Cutting Ties - MUSIC VIDEO

UserPostedImage

Artists: Cassie Valentine
Video Premiere Date: June 16th, 2021
Record Label: FREEDOM
Director: Cara Stricker, Cassie Valentine
Starring: Cassie Valentine
Themes: Break Up, Empowerment, Flourishing, Triumphant, Daydreaming, Inner Strength
Concept: Cassie Valentine makes way to a church to find her inner strength,
having dealt with a suspicious acting loved one. She comes to the decision that she is
cutting ties, and finds herself daydreaming of what could be when she does in fact cut ties.
Cassie finds herself day dreaming of flourishing happily as a "queen" in her own green
wonderland and as the lead in a triumphant marching band, giving off triumphant vibes of how
empowered and how much a stronger one would be when they cut ties with that toxic individual.

[The opening scenes of the "Cutting Ties" video opens up at a church with the cameras fading in from the top and slowly coming downward, at this point, the jazz influenced beginning of Cutting Ties is heard, adding to the cinematic intro of the music video, as the cameras move closely into this church. Casted upon the scene, there is a woman sitting in the front row looking downward as the words "Cutting Ties" and "Cassie Valentine" are seen upon the screen, slowly, the serenading tune of Cutting Ties is heard and we see Cassie Valentine who looks quite unhappy in her facial expression as she looks directly into the camera as the first words of Cutting Ties are heard as the beats slowly continue to make way in the video.]

UserPostedImage

Said you were in the car light night
Said you were with your boys
Watching the fight, but I might
Get you out my sight
Because something isn't right

[Cassie Valentine is adorning a church attire with the white top and a sheer black head accessory and gloves to complete her church look as she begins to mouthed the words of opening verse of Cutting Ties. Cassie Valentine's looks "over it", adding to the acting points of the songs content and theme which has to do with being done with a estranged loved one. As mouth's the words to the opening verse, Cassie's hands are in a praying position and she's looking directly into the camera as if she's speaking directly to someone, with the idea that she's escaped to church to pray and to take her stress away. The beats in the beginning of the song are slow and patient, and Cassie's presentation in the video's opening line mixes with the words, as she has a facial expression that looks defeated, which goes well with the overall theme of the track, which sees her cutting ties]

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

The camera's fade out slightly as Cassie continues to mouth the words of "Cutting Ties", still in the church, Cassie moves her hands around her face, giving a bit of soft dramatics as she acts out her words of being through and being suspicious with the actions of a loved one. Still, the beats are slow and serenading as the song feels as if it's about to break into it's next part. The camera move directly in front of Cassie face, getting a look as her expressions as she mouths the words, her hair down passed her shoulders. As the last line of the verse one of the track is mouth, Cassie has an angry facial expression as she says she "cutting ties", she flips her hair and throws her hand on the top of the bench in the church that she in, trying to find her inner strength.

Suspicions are peaking
I'm in summer season, like I'm leaving
Are you really surprised?
Your sleeping with your lies
I'm guess I'm cutting ties

[As the high notes in "oh, oh, oh" are heard, the cameras cut to a new scene, as the song breaks into the chorus and we are taken to the next scene]

Oh, oh, oh
---

[When the chorus is heard, the song breaks into a wonderous, soulful, R&B and Jazz-pop concoction which gives the song a big feel due to it's relatively slow opening verse, the build up leads into the next scene where we are taken to a jungle like, greenery atmosphere which exacerbates the idea of Cassie symbolically "flourishing", with the idea of the green plants and scene giving off a "flourishing" bright feel. In this scene, as the chorus finds way this green wonderland provides a visual that sees Cassie looking stronger. She stands with her hands up and as she brings them down, the cameras fade inward, she continues to sing the chorus, with the camera getting a shot of Cassie's video extra's placed around her, following the movements of Cassie as she mouths the words of the catchy chorus to "Cutting Ties". In this scene, Cassie is seen wearing a tie die dress, with a crown on her head, giving off the idea that Cassie is a Queen in her own right, and doesn't need a man to make her feel like one]

Snip, snip, snip, gone
Who knows what you're on
I guess your not the one
Me? I'm cutting ties
Now I realized
Me? I'm cutting ties

Who knows what you're on
Me? I'm cutting ties
Now I realized
Me? I'm cutting ties!

[As the chorus continues to smoothly continue, Cassie is seen standing triumphantly as the camera's catch her confidently moving her shoulders to the chorus and mouthing the words, Cassie looks focused, confident and stronger than she did in the beginning of the video, which gives off the message of growth in yourself once you find the inner confidence to cut ties with the person who is stressing you out. As Cassie moves her body and mouths the words to the chorus, her body moves along with the beats perfectly and as the chorus fades out, Cassie picks up both hands and waves "good bye", as if she is in fact cutting ties and saying goodbye to that toxic individual that consumed her and made her suspicious]

[As the chorus ends, the scene cuts to another point in the video, still in this "green flourishing wonderland" as the song transitions into verse number two which sees Cassie next to her back up video members who are all stationed next to her. In this part of the video, it sees Cassie moves excitedly in this green wonderland, shaking her behind with her back up video members who continue to move their body. Here, the song sees Cassie revert to "rap/singing" as she mouths the words bouncing along, as she adds more context to her situation. Each of the women that are casted upon Cassie all look as if they are flouring, adorning pretty accessories and looking quite happy, continuing to give off the flourishing vibe after having cut ties]

Like how did I move on,
Easy, new chapter, new song
No right and who's wrong
We were tight like a net
Now won't even duet, or even sing along
How did we come this far to just fall

Long distance, no ride, and no car
So close yet so far
You took shots at me, like shots in a bar
When I thought you would hang
I was left hungover

[As Cassie bounces along in a mini pond of this scene, she even stands up and shakes her behind which again juxtaposed her previous demeanor when she was in the church. Here, she confident, dancing and giving off a happy vibe. After she mouths the second verse, the track then moves on into the pre chorus, which sees the scene cut once more where it cuts to a female figure looking to the side with her hands in a praying position]

You are advised
To study all your lies
No if's, but's or why's
Boy, I'm cutting ties

Oh, oh, oh

UserPostedImage

[The female figure has her closed and her hands clasped together, as the sounds of Cassie's voice as heard as the song beings to pick up once more for the chorus. In this brief scene, the woman is too, wearing a crown much like Cassie which gives off the vibe that she may be like Cassie as well as one of the woman who are looking to cut ties with someone who is toxic, lying and raising suspicions. As the woman's eyes are closed she looks over by slowly moving her head and by this time to chorus comes back upon ups and the scene moves to another, in which it is in the same green wonderland but Cassie is now seen]

Snip, snip, snip, gone
Who knows what you're on
I guess your not the one
Me? I'm cutting ties
Now I realized
Me? I'm cutting ties

Who knows what you're on
Me? I'm cutting ties
Now I realized
Me? I'm cutting ties!

UserPostedImage

As the chorus makes way once again in the video, the camera zoom in on Cassie voice, as she sings the chorus about realizing that she is cutting ties. In this part of the video the cameras get a nice view of Cassie voice and demeanor which looks strong and confident as she mouths the words. As she mouths the words the camera's do brief cuts of the other woman in the seen as well, looking empowered and making "cutting" motions with their fingers as if they too, are cutting ties like Cassie. The song cameras then go back to Cassie as she continues to mouth the words of the chorus. As the chorus fades out, Cassie again waves goodbye as if she's sending a message that she is in fact cutting ties with this toxic individual.

Truth is I found myself today,
Even though I hoped that our road would be the only way
But I might, just go out tonight
Your uncovered in the light
And you just need to met away

Did you ever love me or was it all a game to you?
Was I a key to your heart or a pawn on your board?
A notch on your bed, a point that you scored?
Did you ever love me or was it all a game?

Oh, oh, oh

[As the chorus ends, the chorus ends the track then slows down to the bridge. The beats slow down a piano piece is heard over the R&B beats, in this part, Cassie opens her eyes as if she was daydreaming the whole time about her finding the freedom and empowerment as a single queen in the green wonderland. She opens her eyes wide, almost as if she's shocked as the song moves into the chorus one final time]

UserPostedImage

Snip, snip, snip, gone
Who knows what you're on
I guess your not the one
Me? I'm cutting ties
Now I realized
Me? I'm cutting ties

Who knows what you're on
Me? I'm cutting ties
Now I realized
Me? I'm cutting ties!

UserPostedImage

The scenes final chorus is back in the church as Cassie mouths the words to "Cutting Ties", she shows dramatics in her moves, throwing her arms around, really showing that emotion and how serious she is about breaking away from this person. As the chorus goes on, the scenes cut back and forth to the green wonderland which sees Cassie stands strong in and surrounding by the other women who are next to her, the scene then cuts back to the church seen to see Cassie singing the chorus as the scenes which simultaneously between scenes. When the final words of "me? I'm cutting ties" are heard, Cassie swings her arm to the right, which brings us to the outro.

The music video is then taken to another scene, which sees Cassie looks empowered in the stadium with a marching band, the scene gives off the feeling of empowerment, celebration and triumph as it symbolizes the celebration of cutting ties with someone. Here, Cassie exudes confidence as she's seen mouthing, along with band "damn, I really did it", as the chants follow her. The moment feels been and celebatory as Cassie is seen on the stadium and in the bleachers calling out damn I really did it, with the chants of the marching band and crowd are hard mixed with jazz instruments that are played by the marching band.

UserPostedImage

Snip, snip, snip, gone
Flick, flick, flick, gone!

UserPostedImage

As the big final outro is heard, the scene cuts back to Cassie smiling in the bleachers of the stadium and the scene ends with Cassie sending a text message which reads. "I'm done" as the music comes to an end. One final camera cut is seen which sees Cassie in the bleachers smiling happily with each of the scenes of the video being seen one more time and back to the final scene, with Cassie smiling upward as the cameras fade to black. The video officially ends with the title "Cutting Ties" being seen and the word "the end" signalling the final moment of the video as it all fades to black.

UserPostedImage

Edited by user 23 June 2021 03:41:27(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 9 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 17/06/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 17/06/2021(UTC), erich hess on 17/06/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 17/06/2021(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 17/06/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 17/06/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 17/06/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 20/06/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 15/09/2021(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#2 Posted : 17 June 2021 07:39:36(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3540 time(s) in 1266 post(s)
Marianne Roberts: Whoo you go girlie! I’m so glad that you release your new music and gal this is it!

Noah Yang: I love your song I mean to be honest beside from listening to Hip-Hop/Rap songs I mostly listen to R&B songs it help me calm down from anything
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 1 user thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 17/06/2021(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3 Posted : 17 June 2021 10:05:38(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
Erich; well,this wasn't as easy to go at it to as earlier stuff,given the subject... But we still gave it the old college try.

Erica: were we promised a video,or was this a surprise? I was very surprised. Cassie is always super cute and this was no different. Even If I think all the snipping meant she was castrating this guy.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 17/06/2021(UTC)
Offline PANIC!  
#4 Posted : 19 June 2021 17:55:35(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
Ryan: I love the song. It’s the type of listening experience where each time you hit play, you catch something new about it that you didn’t notice earlier. Simply a testament to a well crafted, well thought out song from top to bottom on everyone who helped create it. Huge respect and admiration on my part for the fact that it’s not only a wonderful track, also visually effort was put into conveying the entire message perfectly.
UserPostedImage
Offline Welat65  
#5 Posted : 19 June 2021 20:29:01(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
OOC: Honestly the amount of work you put into everything you do is crazy! It's always great to read through and yeah, I just enjoy it. This as well is amazing!
Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 21/06/2021(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#6 Posted : 20 June 2021 20:59:13(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
Beau: What a return! This is not only how you do a comeback but just music in general. The tight production, the lyrics, the VOCALS and the conviction within the delivery. As always when it comes to your output, this is airtight and solid. Another epic slice of R&B gold. You know I'm such a big fan. Can't wait for the album, Ms. Valentine!

OOC: Already told you privately but I'm absolutely in love with this RP. Such a great song and the fact that you pieced a whole video together to coincide with the launch?? I could never! Excellent work!
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 21/06/2021(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#7 Posted : 05 September 2021 14:33:00(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
OOC: Super late in the responses but better late than never! 😂❤️

Originally Posted by: 2001clay Go to Quoted Post
Marianne Roberts: Whoo you go girlie! I’m so glad that you release your new music and gal this is it!

Noah Yang: I love your song I mean to be honest beside from listening to Hip-Hop/Rap songs I mostly listen to R&B songs it help me calm down from anything

Cassie:@Marianne @Noah I’m happy you enjoyed the new single. Can’t wait for y’all to hear what else I have in store x

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erich; well,this wasn't as easy to go at it to as earlier stuff,given the subject... But we still gave it the old college try.

Erica: were we promised a video,or was this a surprise? I was very surprised. Cassie is always super cute and this was no different. Even If I think all the snipping meant she was castrating this guy.

Cassie: It’s the make up sex that matters. We cut ties, but when we come back together….it’s time really go at it, eh ? (;

Originally Posted by: PANIC! Go to Quoted Post
Ryan: I love the song. It’s the type of listening experience where each time you hit play, you catch something new about it that you didn’t notice earlier. Simply a testament to a well crafted, well thought out song from top to bottom on everyone who helped create it. Huge respect and admiration on my part for the fact that it’s not only a wonderful track, also visually effort was put into conveying the entire message perfectly.

Cassie: @ Ryan Going into this wasn’t easy at all. Especially reentering music when the landscape is constantly changing. I appreciate you see that everything was so thought out and that you enjoy this record, it means a lot coming from someone who is so creative and always sends a message through their own output of music. I appreciate it. Also, I heard this song caused you some trouble on social media. I’m sorry Ry! 😭❤️

Originally Posted by: Welat65 Go to Quoted Post
OOC: Honestly the amount of work you put into everything you do is crazy! It's always great to read through and yeah, I just enjoy it. This as well is amazing!

OOC: Thank youuu so much! It feels nice when this work that goes into my RPs gets such kind words. Really appreciate it :)

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Beau: What a return! This is not only how you do a comeback but just music in general. The tight production, the lyrics, the VOCALS and the conviction within the delivery. As always when it comes to your output, this is airtight and solid. Another epic slice of R&B gold. You know I'm such a big fan. Can't wait for the album, Ms. Valentine!

OOC: Already told you privately but I'm absolutely in love with this RP. Such a great song and the fact that you pieced a whole video together to coincide with the launch?? I could never! Excellent work!

Cassie: It wouldn’t be a Cassie record if it didn’t have VOCALS right Beau? Hehe, thank you. You’ve always shown me so much love. I appreciate you x

OOC: Super late on this response but thank you so much for the kind words. I was tiiiiiiied by the end of this RP. Feels good to look back at it. Thanks again :)

Edited by user 05 September 2021 14:34:37(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 2 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 05/09/2021(UTC), erich hess on 06/09/2021(UTC)