logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#1 Posted : 30 November 2021 17:00:40(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Groups: Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
UserPostedImage

NAME: Malik Jarvez
BORN: 19th February 1996 in San Juan, Puerto Rico
LABEL: Ruff Round Records (2021-present)
GENRE(S): Pop, Pop-Rock, Alternative, New Wave
YEARS ACTIVE: 2016-present

Malik Jarvez is a Puerto-Rican American singer-songwriter and actor. He was born on February 19th 1996 in San Juan, Puerto Rico to parents Elize and Alfonso Jarvez. However the family moved to the US in 1998 when Jarvez was just 2 years old. They settled like many Puerto Rican’s in the The Bronx area of New York. Malik was educated and spend the majority of his childhood in New York however one day when the family was on there way to go live in California when Malik was just 15, the entire family including both his parents, his older brother Andre his younger sister Anastacia and himself where in a horrific car accident that unfortunately took the life of Malik’s father and severely injured his brother, After what happened the family decided to stay in New York to live a more quieter life.

The 25 year-old first came into the public eye when he began dating American model Ally Hanson, Hanson subsequently announced that she was pregnant just a few months into there relationship and in 2017 the couple had a son whom they called Micah who was born 3 months premature due to complications in the pregnancy. The pair eventually got married in 2018 however the following year the pair announced they where divorcing following allegations of cheating by Hanson. Following his divorce Malik was linked to fellow singer Lexi Marie Taylor and the pair dated for a few months but remain on good terms with each other. Since 2020 Malik has been single and co-raising his son with Ally whom he also remains on good terms with for the sake of their son.

Malik began his music career in 2021 with the release of his debut single ”I Got It Now” which was released independently on 30th November 2021, over half a year after he first announced the songs release. The single reaches #2 on the charts being kept of the top spot by icon Suzie and her single “Somebody”. Malik’s second single ”Ex In My Bed” was released in February 2022 and debuted atop the singles chart where it has remained for two consecutive weeks.

DISCOGRAPHY

SINGLES
I Got It Now (November 30th 2021)(#2)
Ex In My Bed (February 2022)(#1)

ALBUMS
Falling Into Place (TBA 2022)(#)

Edited by user 23 October 2023 19:50:01(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
thanks 9 users thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
2001clay on 30/11/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 30/11/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 01/12/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 03/12/2021(UTC), RadioVine on 03/12/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 07/12/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 11/12/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 14/12/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 22/01/2022(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#2 Posted : 08 January 2022 05:20:49(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Groups: Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Hey guys it's me Malik here, I honestly can't thank you enough for the support you guys have given me so far with my first single...honestly it has blown my mind that the single has done so well so far, I have so much more coming in 2022 speaking of...I can now reveal that my next single is called "Ex In My Bed", now I know what you guys are thinking this song was written before I fell in love with Rose, it is about my ex and how even after we divorced there where times well...the title of the song kinda says it all but of course now this would never happen because I am a loyal man and loyal boyfriend, but I feel like guys will be able to relate to this song because let's be honest who hasn't got back in bed with there ex even if it was a drunken mistake or not a drunken mistake either way I feel like the song is relatable even too women I'd imagine it's relatable too, I also have another little surprise for you guys I can give you a little sneak peak at the track with a cheeky little preview so I hope you guys like and let me know on twitter @Malik_Jarvez what you think positive or negative I will take it all on board.

UserPostedImage

Don’t know why I can’t fight the temptation
My head says no, my body always says yes
Falling into old habits, going at it like rabbits
Why am I such a fool for you affection
We are over but I can’t help the flirtation

What is wrong with me
Someone please tell me
Why oh why do I keep jumping into bed with my ex
My body keeps ruling over my heart and head
I know this is wrong but I can’t help myself
I can’t fight her wicked eyes
Can’t fight her wicked lies
Ex in my bed, she has that power over me
Ex in my bed, oh yeah we throwing shapes again

UserPostedImage
thanks 5 users thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
2001clay on 08/01/2022(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 08/01/2022(UTC), erich hess on 08/01/2022(UTC), PANIC! on 08/01/2022(UTC), BrownSugar on 08/01/2022(UTC)