logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages«<23456>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline xNightsidex  
#61 Posted : 08 July 2009 07:22:22(UTC)
xNightsidex

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 20 post(s)
So, Obama?
Offline flipside x  
#62 Posted : 08 July 2009 12:29:21(UTC)
flipside x

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
xNightsidex wrote:
So, Obama?

If wer'e lucky, no.
archaic couture. is:
Mila Ahtisaari - Vocals; Chris Sekine - Drums; David Reese and Tyler Westbourne - Guitars; Devin Perccone - Bass

the no time left for sleeping tour is:
UserPostedImage
User is suspended until 11/08/4747 07:32:36(UTC) TP  
#63 Posted : 31 July 2009 08:16:12(UTC)
TP

Man

I don't understand about the fuss about Obama. He seems to be doing just fine, if not better.
UserPostedImage

Singles Certified By BPI:

"Bats!" (Silver)UK
"Ballad of the Fallen" (Silver)UK
"Split Up" (Silver)UK (Silver)World

Albums Certified By BPI:

White Rain (Silver)UK
DreamScape (Silver)UK
Just Suck It! (Silver)UK
Offline Rincewind  
#64 Posted : 31 July 2009 08:18:53(UTC)
Rincewind

Man

Was thanked: 124 time(s) in 87 post(s)
can anyone explain to me why there is a massive uproar at the moment about obama's birth certificate?
I hate it when people see me at the supermarket and they are like:
Hey, what are you doing here?
and im just like:
Oh you know, hunting elephants
#65 Posted : 31 July 2009 08:20:20(UTC)
TP

Man

Rincewind wrote:
can anyone explain to me why there is a massive uproar at the moment about obama's birth certificate?

Because they don't know if he was American Born or not.
UserPostedImage

"Bats!" (Silver)UK

Albums Certified By BPI:

White Rain (Silver)UK
DreamScape (Silver)UK
Just Suck It! (Silver)UK
Offline Aj  
#66 Posted : 31 July 2009 08:34:20(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
TP wrote:
Rincewind wrote:

Oh for gods sake. This is the kind of stuff that piss's me off. The man is far better than any other person who could take over. Does it matter if he was born in America? The guy IS American, they wouldnt have cocked it up THAT bad.
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#67 Posted : 31 July 2009 08:36:28(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Aj wrote:
TP wrote:
Rincewind wrote:

Oh for gods sake. This is the kind of stuff that piss's me off. The man is far better than any other person who could take over. Does it matter if he was born in America? The guy IS American, they wouldnt have cocked it up THAT bad.

I agree and from now on I will not get involved with these "American" related debates. There really isn't no point with all this negativity.
#68 Posted : 31 July 2009 08:39:36(UTC)
TP

Man

Aj wrote:
TP wrote:
Rincewind wrote:

The media would do anything to get money.
UserPostedImage

"Bats!" (Silver)UK

Albums Certified By BPI:

White Rain (Silver)UK
DreamScape (Silver)UK
Just Suck It! (Silver)UK
Offline Aj  
#69 Posted : 31 July 2009 08:42:56(UTC)
Aj

Man

stephaniewazhere wrote:
Aj wrote:
TP wrote:
Rincewind wrote:

I agree and from now on I will not get involved with these "American" related debates. There really isn't no point with all this negativity.

Hahaa, your problem is your too patriotic. Which isnt always a bad thing, but do you think the Germans would have signed up for the Nazi army if they weren't 'patriotic'? Patriotism can be a very dangerous thing. Not always to the extremes of Nazi Germany, but even if it affects the way you think, It's still not good.
#70 Posted : 31 July 2009 08:48:40(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Aj wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Aj wrote:
TP wrote:
Rincewind wrote:

Hahaa, your problem is your too patriotic. Which isnt always a bad thing, but do you think the Germans would have signed up for the Nazi army if they weren't 'patriotic'? Patriotism can be a very dangerous thing. Not always to the extremes of Nazi Germany, but even if it affects the way you think, It's still not good.

I don't consider myself patriotic. Well maybe I am. But still, I don't own one United States flag. Nor a t-shirt, nor anything that has the US flag in it. I just try to be positive about things until I know its a fail. They are here tackling this guy when he's only been president for months. Also if this refers to the 9/11 situation well maybe I am, lol.
I love my country so much, I mean who doesn't? Well....... (Cough cough Nimrods)
#71 Posted : 31 July 2009 08:49:47(UTC)
TP

Man

Aj wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Aj wrote:
TP wrote:
Rincewind wrote:

How do you think the German Jews felt?
UserPostedImage

"Bats!" (Silver)UK

Albums Certified By BPI:

White Rain (Silver)UK
DreamScape (Silver)UK
Just Suck It! (Silver)UK
Offline Aj  
#72 Posted : 31 July 2009 09:05:26(UTC)
Aj

Man

TP wrote:
Aj wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Aj wrote:
TP wrote:
Rincewind wrote:

What do you mean?
#73 Posted : 31 July 2009 09:08:45(UTC)
TP

Man

Aj wrote:
TP wrote:
Aj wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Aj wrote:
TP wrote:
Rincewind wrote:

What do you mean?

They'd have to pick to either go out and run away from the Germans, their own people, or stay and most likely die to the hands of their German people. It's like a child with divorced parents, either you like this one more or the other.
UserPostedImage

"Bats!" (Silver)UK

Albums Certified By BPI:

White Rain (Silver)UK
DreamScape (Silver)UK
Just Suck It! (Silver)UK
Offline Aj  
#74 Posted : 31 July 2009 09:11:35(UTC)
Aj

Man

TP wrote:
Aj wrote:
TP wrote:
Aj wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Aj wrote:
TP wrote:
Rincewind wrote:

What do you mean?

They'd have to pick to either go out and run away from the Germans, their own people, or stay and most likely die to the hands of their German people. It's like a child with divorced parents, either you like this one more or the other.

Oh, yeah, but still I dont think it would have been much of a dilemma for me - I would have legged it, it's sad really. Schindlers List makes me cry (N)
#75 Posted : 31 July 2009 09:12:33(UTC)
TP

Man

Aj wrote:
TP wrote:
Aj wrote:
TP wrote:
Aj wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Aj wrote:
TP wrote:
Rincewind wrote:

What do you mean?

Oh, yeah, but still I dont think it would have been much of a dilemma for me - I would have legged it, it's sad really. Schindlers List makes me cry (N)

Despite our differences, AJ, you seem like someone I'd like to hangout with.
UserPostedImage

"Bats!" (Silver)UK

Albums Certified By BPI:

White Rain (Silver)UK
DreamScape (Silver)UK
Just Suck It! (Silver)UK
Offline Aj  
#76 Posted : 31 July 2009 09:18:42(UTC)
Aj

Man

TP wrote:
Aj wrote:
TP wrote:
Aj wrote:
TP wrote:
Aj wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Aj wrote:
TP wrote:
Rincewind wrote:

What do you mean?

Despite our differences, AJ, you seem like someone I'd like to hangout with.

Why thank you :)
Offline Gildermershina  
#77 Posted : 31 July 2009 12:35:23(UTC)
Gildermershina

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 76 post(s)
The birth certificate concerns should have quickly been quashed by the fact that several archived Hawaiian newspapers carried the announcement of his birth.

American politics is utterly absurd at times.
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
#78 Posted : 31 July 2009 12:39:00(UTC)
TP

Man

Gildermershina wrote:
The birth certificate concerns should have quickly been quashed by the fact that several archived Hawaiian newspapers carried the announcement of his birth.

Media will do anything for a quick buck.
UserPostedImage

"Bats!" (Silver)UK

Albums Certified By BPI:

White Rain (Silver)UK
DreamScape (Silver)UK
Just Suck It! (Silver)UK
#79 Posted : 31 July 2009 12:40:23(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

TP wrote:
Gildermershina wrote:

X10 I agree big time

and Gildermershina that's also everywhere not just America.
Offline Gildermershina  
#80 Posted : 31 July 2009 12:42:53(UTC)
Gildermershina

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 76 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
TP wrote:
Gildermershina wrote:

X10 I agree big time

and Gildermershina that's also everywhere not just America.

Well yes, but American politics is uniquely petty.
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage