logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Regan  
#1 Posted : 06 July 2009 15:03:33(UTC)
Regan

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Anyone ever listen to them? I've never heard of them until the other day. I listened to them and picked up the "Crime In Stereo Is Dead" album and it's really good. "Small Skeletal" is awesome. Listened to some of their other songs from their past CDs and it was alright but I think the album I got(which is their latest) is really good. I was just wondering if anyone else knew who they were and their opinion on them.
thecerebral_collection:
quarantine | thewaitingroom | bunker18
Offline old.gregg  
#2 Posted : 12 July 2009 08:01:53(UTC)
old.gregg

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Ooh, sorry for digging this up, but I only just noticed it lurking at the bottom of the page...

I saw Crime in Stereo with New Found Glory last year. They were nothing special, to be honest, but still a good little band - surprised people have heard of them xD Or are they bigger in the states?
-
Offline Chimp Records  
#3 Posted : 12 July 2009 08:21:43(UTC)
Chimp Records

This thread came back to life

I've never really heard of them. Might take a listen.
UserPostedImage UserPostedImage
Artists Signed To Chimp Records:

Moonwalkers
Raven
Meta
Lycant
Delirium
Eclipse
MC Donalds

Offline xNightsidex  
#4 Posted : 12 July 2009 11:30:07(UTC)
xNightsidex

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 20 post(s)
old.gregg wrote:
Ooh, sorry for digging this up, but I only just noticed it lurking at the bottom of the page...

I saw Crime in Stereo with New Found Glory last year. They were nothing special, to be honest, but still a good little band - surprised people have heard of them xD Or are they bigger in the states?

Definitely a state-side affair.

EDIT: Hello 1000 posts :D
Offline Chimp Records  
#5 Posted : 12 July 2009 12:06:44(UTC)
Chimp Records

xNightsidex wrote:
old.gregg wrote:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU HAVE REACHED 1000 POSTS!!! Now what?
UserPostedImage UserPostedImage
Artists Signed To Chimp Records:

Moonwalkers
Raven
Meta
Lycant
Delirium
Eclipse
MC Donalds

Offline Regan  
#6 Posted : 12 July 2009 16:12:33(UTC)
Regan

Man

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
xNightsidex wrote:
old.gregg wrote:

I'm not real sure. We're I live at the only good bands people have heard of out of everything I listen to is pretty much nothing but Paramore, 30 Seconds To Mars, Taking Back Sunday, other than that everyone likes all this so called garbage "Rock" phoney shit like Nickleback or Theory Of A Deadman. Ha.

I went to listen to there other albums they seem to really improve a lot on their latest album than the past ones.
thecerebral_collection:
quarantine | thewaitingroom | bunker18
Offline flipside x  
#7 Posted : 13 July 2009 17:00:37(UTC)
flipside x

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
xNightsidex wrote:
old.gregg wrote:

From the States, yes, but big? Nah.
archaic couture. is:
Mila Ahtisaari - Vocals; Chris Sekine - Drums; David Reese and Tyler Westbourne - Guitars; Devin Perccone - Bass

the no time left for sleeping tour is:
UserPostedImage
Offline cam  
#8 Posted : 13 July 2009 21:26:23(UTC)
cam

Regan wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
old.gregg wrote:

I'm not real sure. We're I live at the only good bands people have heard of out of everything I listen to is pretty much nothing but Paramore, 30 Seconds To Mars, Taking Back Sunday, other than that everyone likes all this so called garbage "Rock" phoney shit like Nickleback or Theory Of A Deadman. Ha.

I went to listen to there other albums they seem to really improve a lot on their latest album than the past ones.

I see an oxymoron in here. Good and Paramore?

I really can't see why Nickelback are so much more insincere and phoney than 30 Seconds To Mars.
The artist formerly known as forkboy

UserPostedImage
Offline Gildermershina  
#9 Posted : 13 July 2009 22:26:02(UTC)
Gildermershina

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 76 post(s)
I have no idea who Crime in Stereo are, but I can almost guarantee that I would dislike them intensely, judging by the name, the fact other people like them, and the fact I've never heard of them.

And yeah, debating the credibility of Nickleback while extolling the mighty Paramore suggests a lack of perspective. Paramore are entirely unexceptional and the only reason people like them is because they have an attractive young lady with a saccharine punk appearance to make young boys think that liking her makes them less shallow than the boys watching Pussycat Dolls videos, and of course the girls and their "I'm alternative so I'm allowed to be a teenage bisexual" trip.

No offence or anything.

Edited by user 13 July 2009 22:27:12(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage