logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages<1234>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Aj  
#21 Posted : 17 July 2009 01:06:27(UTC)
Aj

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
cam wrote:
old.gregg wrote:
cam wrote:
As for what causes us attraction to specific individuals, well, lots of discussion on that topic in the scientific community, but one line of theory is it's simply evolutionary. As Paul said above, it's a genetic urge, you are attracted towards what you want subconciously in your children.

Well, that pretty much explains why y'all liked 2 girls 1 cup so much, I guess...

... I couldn't resist, I apologise.

Hah. Well, that was more of a "curiosity slash gross-out humour like" rather than a "masturbating furiously while watching like" ;)

To be honest i dont think ANYONE masturbates over that, i think its more just 'oh lads lets go on two girls one cup itl be well funny' amusement kind of thing.
Offline cam  
#22 Posted : 17 July 2009 01:25:21(UTC)
cam

Oh no, there's definitely a market for that kind of film. I mean 2 Girls 1 Cup was just the trailer for an actual full length scat film.

According to Wikipedia the full film is called Hungry Bitches
The artist formerly known as forkboy

UserPostedImage
Offline sharinganerror  
#23 Posted : 17 July 2009 01:36:37(UTC)
sharinganerror

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Gildermershina wrote:
Baby don't hurt me. Don't hurt me, no more.

ROFL, my opinion is basically caring for someone so much, to the point where you would do almost anything to do be with that person and pursuing them in hope of a mutual feeling.
Offline Aj  
#24 Posted : 17 July 2009 02:00:02(UTC)
Aj

Man

cam wrote:
Oh no, there's definitely a market for that kind of film. I mean 2 Girls 1 Cup was just the trailer for an actual full length scat film.

Awesome ;)
Offline Chimp Records  
#25 Posted : 17 July 2009 06:18:15(UTC)
Chimp Records

I see love as an emotion made by god for us to feel in order to interact and created bondages and alliances. Really, it's the tool that keeps cooperation intact.
UserPostedImage UserPostedImage
Artists Signed To Chimp Records:

Moonwalkers
Raven
Meta
Lycant
Delirium
Eclipse
MC Donalds

Offline flipside x  
#26 Posted : 17 July 2009 07:08:28(UTC)
flipside x

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Love is a Grammy Award-winning soundtrack remix album of music recorded by The Beatles, released in November 2006. It features music compiled and remixed for the Cirque du Soleil show of the same name. The album was produced by George Martin and his son Giles Martin, who said, "What people will be hearing on the album is a new experience, a way of re-living the whole Beatles musical lifespan in a very condensed period."[3]
archaic couture. is:
Mila Ahtisaari - Vocals; Chris Sekine - Drums; David Reese and Tyler Westbourne - Guitars; Devin Perccone - Bass

the no time left for sleeping tour is:
UserPostedImage
Offline Chimp Records  
#27 Posted : 17 July 2009 11:45:38(UTC)
Chimp Records

cam wrote:
Chimp Records wrote:
I see love as an emotion made by god for us to feel in order to interact and created bondages and alliances. Really, it's the tool that keeps cooperation intact.

You are hilarious. No, not really. But you know, I guess it's better to try and fail than shoot yourself. Marginally. And that's debatable really.

Oh, so you have a better explanation? Alright, I'd like to hear it.

Moonwalkers
Raven
Meta
Lycant
Delirium
Eclipse
MC Donalds

Offline Captain Insano  
#28 Posted : 17 July 2009 11:52:21(UTC)
Captain Insano

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 23 post(s)
Go read the first page and you shall find his thoughts on the matter. Huzzah!
UserPostedImage
Psycopathologist- old school death grind

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, it's just that your's is stupid.
Offline Chimp Records  
#29 Posted : 17 July 2009 11:55:35(UTC)
Chimp Records

cam wrote:

lol ouch.

Moonwalkers
Raven
Meta
Lycant
Delirium
Eclipse
MC Donalds

Offline Thorgrim  
#30 Posted : 17 July 2009 12:10:48(UTC)
Thorgrim

Man

I know that I love everyone after too much Jack and cokes.
Offline Captain Insano  
#31 Posted : 17 July 2009 20:18:58(UTC)
Captain Insano

It takes you three days?
UserPostedImage

Offline bikz  
#32 Posted : 17 July 2009 20:32:57(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
cam wrote:
Chimp Records wrote:
cam wrote:
Chimp Records wrote:

You are hilarious. No, not really. But you know, I guess it's better to try and fail than shoot yourself. Marginally. And that's debatable really.

Nothing personal, just when I see the phrase "made by God" I nearly piss myself after a solid 3 days of laughing.

I found the fact that God created bondage even funnier ....

Edited by user 17 July 2009 20:34:09(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline Captain Insano  
#33 Posted : 17 July 2009 21:05:14(UTC)
Captain Insano

So God is a filthy sado masochist after all...
UserPostedImage

Offline Chimp Records  
#34 Posted : 18 July 2009 03:18:57(UTC)
Chimp Records

cam wrote:
Chimp Records wrote:
cam wrote:
Chimp Records wrote:

Nothing personal, just when I see the phrase "made by God" I nearly piss myself after a solid 3 days of laughing.

Okay, then who made it?

Moonwalkers
Raven
Meta
Lycant
Delirium
Eclipse
MC Donalds

Offline Aj  
#35 Posted : 18 July 2009 03:32:02(UTC)
Aj

Man

Chimp Records wrote:
cam wrote:
Chimp Records wrote:
cam wrote:
Chimp Records wrote:

Okay, then who made it?

Well, Cam thats a bit out of order to say that seeing all the religeous people on the board.

But still, i do agree i dont think love was made by god, nor do i believe god is anything more than something we cannot possibly comprehend or understand, which therefore means its useless to come up with religeons just because you cannot explain things. If there is a god, its what i just said (IMO). I dont think anyone should have even started the religeous concept to be honest, because all it causes is war and hatred.

You may argue it gives people something 'to hold on to', but why cant you hold onto the fact that space is infinite, and think of all the amazing and beautiful things out there? Why is that not comforting? For me people who look past that and need religeon to comfort them are people who simply cannot face the fact that they are in the big wide world, and they should do good things out of good will, not because of their worries of going to hell or wherever.

To me, love is something that goes on in your brain and makes you feel attached to someone because of something they've done for you, or something you aspire to be like or do, or someone you share great simularities with, or someone who is simply very attractive to you. Love is a VERY importent thing, which without life would not exist to the extent it does not, in humans at least. Think of all great works of art, and music. There about love and beauty. Without that little chemical reaction in your brain, we'd be a rather dull bunch.
Offline Gildermershina  
#36 Posted : 18 July 2009 03:34:56(UTC)
Gildermershina

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 76 post(s)
Aj wrote:
Chimp Records wrote:
cam wrote:
Chimp Records wrote:
cam wrote:
Chimp Records wrote:

Okay, then who made it?

Well, Cam thats a bit out of order to say that seeing all the religeous people on the board.

But still, i do agree i dont think love was made by god, nor do i believe god is anything more than something we cannot possibly comprehend or understand, which therefore means its useless to come up with religeons just because you cannot explain things. If there is a god, its what i just said (IMO). I dont think anyone should have even started the religeous concept to be honest, because all it causes is war and hatred.

You may argue it gives people something 'to hold on to', but why cant you hold onto the fact that space is infinite, and think of all the amazing and beautiful things out there? Why is that not comforting? For me people who look past that and need religeon to comfort them are people who simply cannot face the fact that they are in the big wide world, and they should do good things out of good will, not because of their worries of going to hell or wherever.

To me, love is something that goes on in your brain and makes you feel attached to someone because of something they've done for you, or something you aspire to be like or do, or someone you share great simularities with, or someone who is simply very attractive to you. Love is a VERY importent thing, which without life would not exist to the extent it does not, in humans at least. Think of all great works of art, and music. There about love and beauty. Without that little chemical reaction in your brain, we'd be a rather dull bunch.

He's just being a troll.
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
Offline cam  
#37 Posted : 18 July 2009 03:51:59(UTC)
cam

Gildermershina wrote:
He's just being a troll.

No. There's a difference to being a troll and stating an opinion. You live with me. You know my feelings towards belief in fairies and all that shit that doesn't exist. I mean I do tend to go on about it QUITE A LOT. Actually, you don't shy away from negative feelings on religion either, do you?

Incidentally AJ, well, meh if I've offended religious people. They are liable to be offended by anything anyway, so it's not like that's much of an achievement. And guess what? Blind worship in the face of stark evidence tends to make me quite frustrated.

I can understand people worshiping Gods in the 5th century BC, or in 35AD or even in the 1500s. But by this point in time, Radiodating methods allow us to know that our planet is in the region of 4.5 billion years old, that we are evolved from a common ancestor that we share with apes, and if you go back far enough you'll find our bacterial ancestors, due to advances in physics we can now guess the age of the Universe (13.5 to 14 billion years), and those are just three individual examples which stand up in stark disagreement with the evidence put forward by worshippers (I'm obviously focusing on the Abrahamic religions here more than any other faith as my knowledge of those is vague at best) and their holy books.

Edited by user 18 July 2009 04:08:09(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline cam  
#38 Posted : 18 July 2009 03:57:19(UTC)
cam

Chimp Records wrote:
cam wrote:
Chimp Records wrote:
cam wrote:
Chimp Records wrote:

Okay, then who made it?

Who made what? Love? Nobody "made" it. It's the result of a series of evolutionary coincedences. Well coincedence is the wrong term. As I've explained already in this thread what I think love is at the very, very basic level, a series of chemical reactions stimulating our brains in particularly pleasant ways, you then have to wonder why that happened. What caused this to happen in our species, why have we evolved in a way where seemingly animals that have close relationships was deemed favourable to the furtherment of our genetic material? I don't know. Honest answer. I simply do not know. But that's the great thing with reason & rationalism, the ability to admit when you don't know something, and then someone will try to find the answer, as opposed to a slavish belief in religious dogma despite masses of evidence weighing against it. How it happened is because it was deemed to be beneficial to the spread of our genetic code. I'd also be interested to know if other Great Apes can also feel "love", or other mammals. I'd be surprised if we were alone in that regard.

Being able to go "I don't know" or "I was wrong" are virtues in science. Hell, they are virtues in every day life. Better you confess to not knowing something than ploughing on despite over-whelming ignorance.

Edited by user 18 July 2009 03:59:32(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#39 Posted : 18 July 2009 04:27:54(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
cam wrote:
Who made what? Love? Nobody "made" it.

I disagree with this point of view and am just being a troll.
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline xNightsidex  
#40 Posted : 18 July 2009 04:30:27(UTC)
xNightsidex

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 20 post(s)
I quite agree strongly with sharinganerror's theory, if only for familiarity reasons.