logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline PatagonianFox  
#1 Posted : 29 July 2009 05:11:29(UTC)
PatagonianFox

Groups: Registered

i bought every region, and played one concert in each so my popularity would go up to 2. unfortunately, when i recorded my second single i was told it would only be released in the UK and europe. how high does my popularity need to be in order to release a single in the other territories?

on the bright side... the producers cost the correct amount this time. last time i got screwed. the top producer cost £1,000,000 for a single.
Offline Gildermershina  
#2 Posted : 29 July 2009 05:14:33(UTC)
Gildermershina

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 76 post(s)
PatagonianFox wrote:
i bought every region, and played one concert in each so my popularity would go up to 2. unfortunately, when i recorded my second single i was told it would only be released in the UK and europe. how high does my popularity need to be in order to release a single in the other territories?

on the bright side... the producers cost the correct amount this time. last time i got screwed. the top producer cost £1,000,000 for a single.

I think it's 5. It tells you when you try and release a single.
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
Offline PatagonianFox  
#3 Posted : 29 July 2009 06:56:39(UTC)
PatagonianFox

live and learn.

thanks man.
Offline Aj  
#4 Posted : 29 July 2009 07:12:43(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Gildermershina wrote:
PatagonianFox wrote:

Tis indeed, although not much point releasing it at 5 but up to you. If I were you I'd get them up to at least 10.
Offline forkboy  
#5 Posted : 29 July 2009 07:30:26(UTC)
forkboy

Was thanked: 107 time(s) in 82 post(s)
Aj wrote:
Gildermershina wrote:
PatagonianFox wrote:

Tis indeed, although not much point releasing it at 5 but up to you. If I were you I'd get them up to at least 10.

Nah, if you get it to 5, then release the single, then you can do another 6 gigs and it should shoot up to about 25, good enough for an album release. Definitely worth releasing a simple in each territory as soon as you can to aid raising the popularity even quicker. Well, that's my opinion.

But the game doesn't count your popularity when the single is actually released, it counts it when the charts update at 11:30, so if you release the single at 5, do 6 gigs, then it'll sell more on the initial day..

Edited by user 29 July 2009 07:31:24(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified