logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#1 Posted : 31 July 2009 09:01:09(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 638 post(s)
Hey all you rockstars! I am begging you please dont block my account. I really love this game and will not mess up or jeprodise it any more. I am so sorry. Please keep me in.

XOXO,
Tisha
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

User is suspended until 11/08/4747 07:32:36(UTC) TP  
#2 Posted : 31 July 2009 09:11:30(UTC)
TP

Man

who are you? Says this is your only post. Would could you have done? I'm sorry, I've only been here one day so I don't know much.
UserPostedImage

Singles Certified By BPI:

"Bats!" (Silver)UK
"Ballad of the Fallen" (Silver)UK
"Split Up" (Silver)UK (Silver)World

Albums Certified By BPI:

White Rain (Silver)UK
DreamScape (Silver)UK
Just Suck It! (Silver)UK
Offline xNightsidex  
#3 Posted : 31 July 2009 09:16:14(UTC)
xNightsidex

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 20 post(s)
TP wrote:
who are you? Says this is your only post. Would could you have done? I'm sorry, I've only been here one day so I don't know much.

You're not very resourceful are you?

Old account(s) were had.
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#4 Posted : 31 July 2009 09:17:14(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

I have been a complete ass to people and I have said some pretty rude stuff to soem people and I just want them to forgive me.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline Aj  
#5 Posted : 31 July 2009 09:24:15(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
TishaJackson!!!! wrote:
I have been a complete ass to people and I have said some pretty rude stuff to soem people and I just want them to forgive me.

Just chill, just dont do it again and try to build on whatever argument you had. Some people aint going to like you for a while, but prove them wrong! Write a good roleplay, do whatever. Just stop apologising :P
Look at Steph, she's probebly been the biggest impact on TRSG throughout the time this forums been up! Whether good or bad, I dont know ;)
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#6 Posted : 31 July 2009 09:28:29(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Thank YouDancing
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#7 Posted : 31 July 2009 09:30:32(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Aj wrote:
TishaJackson!!!! wrote:

Just chill, just dont do it again and try to build on whatever argument you had. Some people aint going to like you for a while, but prove them wrong! Write a good roleplay, do whatever. Just stop apologising :P
Look at Steph, she's probebly been the biggest impact on TRSG throughout the time this forums been up! Whether good or bad, I dont know ;)

Yeah but I least I improved a lot. Trust me, I'm not trying to be cocky or anything but I'm probably better than some people here. I have brought good ideas as well, I did have my rebellious time where I spammed (who hasn't) but it was only because I thought it was unfair, but anyway please don't compare me to this prick.

Edited by user 31 July 2009 09:31:03(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Aj  
#8 Posted : 31 July 2009 09:32:43(UTC)
Aj

Man

stephaniewazhere wrote:
Aj wrote:
TishaJackson!!!! wrote:

Yeah but I least I improved a lot. Trust a lot I'm not trying to be cocky or anything but I'm probably better than some people here. I have brought good ideas as well, I did have my rebellious time where I spammed (who hasn't) but it was only because I thought it was unfair, but anyway please don't compare me to this prick.

Steph, give the girl a chance eh? You were pretty bad :P

Oh, and I know you've improved a lot, I was joking about the whether good or bad thing you have improved SO much, and seeing as I joined JUST when you first began your run of mayhem I have witnessed if from start to now. Oh I feel all emotional now.

:')
#9 Posted : 31 July 2009 09:36:10(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Aj wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Aj wrote:
TishaJackson!!!! wrote:

Yeah but I least I improved a lot. Trust a lot I'm not trying to be cocky or anything but I'm probably better than some people here. I have brought good ideas as well, I did have my rebellious time where I spammed (who hasn't) but it was only because I thought it was unfair, but anyway please don't compare me to this prick.

Steph, give the girl a chance eh? You were pretty bad :P

Oh, and I know you've improved a lot, I was joking about the whether good or bad thing you have improved SO much, and seeing as I joined JUST when you first began your run of mayhem I have witnessed if from start to now. Oh I feel all emotional now.

:')

I never said to not give the girl a chance look how many chances they gave me, but just like people who don't like me til this day I don't like her. She just doesn't improve, thats why I don't like here, and one thing I hate the most out of all thing is backstabbers.
#10 Posted : 31 July 2009 09:37:43(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Oh and it wasn't that I was bad, it was that at that time I didn't know that much English like I know now. My ideas were alway there, I was just a noob that's all. This girl has been here for years and she still doesn't improve.
Offline Aj  
#11 Posted : 31 July 2009 09:42:05(UTC)
Aj

Man

stephaniewazhere wrote:
Oh and it wasn't that I was bad, it was that at that time I didn't know that much English like I know now. My ideas were alway there, I was just a noob that's all. This girl has been here for years and she still doesn't improve.

Oh, so your lack of english speaking accounts for almost destroying and tipping the balance of the very fabric of the TRSG? :P

Dont worry, I'd be proud! I dont think ANYONE's come that close before :P I remember when I posted the 'HATE STEPHANIE FIERCE' thread in roleplay, and Insano was like 'as much of a twat i think you are, i love this' :P ahh dear, memories :)

I was SUCH an ass Anxious

Still am :)
Offline bikz  
#12 Posted : 31 July 2009 09:46:44(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
I say, don't suspend. (I had no say in her previous suspension.)
I can't say I like her much, but I think she's been punished enough. She was, after all, to my knowledge, only bitchy IC in RP, which is allowed.
-bkx, modnosity.

Edited by user 31 July 2009 09:47:40(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
#13 Posted : 31 July 2009 09:47:48(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Aj wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

Oh, so your lack of english speaking accounts for almost destroying and tipping the balance of the very fabric of the TRSG? :P

Dont worry, I'd be proud! I dont think ANYONE's come that close before :P I remember when I posted the 'HATE STEPHANIE FIERCE' thread in roleplay, and Insano was like 'as much of a twat i think you are, i love this' :P ahh dear, memories :)

I was SUCH an ass Anxious

Still am :)

Maybe I'm too mad at the second paragraph to not understand that but what?

You just contradicted yourself, by posting things like "I HATE STEPHANIE FIERCE" you destroyed the forums yourself, you just hate the fact that now I'm not like that anymore, otherwise you wouldn't say, ahh dear the memories.

ANYWAY, the fact is that Tisha has been here for years and she still role plays like a noob. And the fact she was a backstabber, otherwise I would be her friend.

Oh and your not an ass, your just ignorant.

Edited by user 31 July 2009 09:48:34(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline bikz  
#14 Posted : 31 July 2009 09:49:43(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Not moving it. (Well, I just did. But that's beside the point.)

Edited by user 31 July 2009 09:50:31(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline Aj  
#15 Posted : 31 July 2009 09:51:15(UTC)
Aj

Man

In fact Steph, I dont hate the fact your not* like that now, because if I did I would have taken it out on Tisha.

I said 'ahh dear the memories' as i was in fact recalling my own noobosity, however you DID turn the whole forum against you, whether you like it or not.

Sorry, this is getting off the point of the thread, feel free to move it I'll carry on my argument with Steph in PM if you want.

Edited by user 31 July 2009 09:52:25(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#16 Posted : 31 July 2009 09:56:40(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Aj wrote:
In fact Steph, I dont hate the fact your not* like that now, because if I did I would have taken it out on Tisha.

I said 'ahh dear the memories' as i was in fact recalling my own noobosity, however you DID turn the whole forum against you, whether you like it or not.

Sorry, this is getting off the point of the thread, feel free to move it I'll carry on my argument with Steph in PM if you want.

I didn't turn the whole forum against me, there were still a couple of people who liked me, and of coarse that is something not to like, but at least I improved A LOT. And the fact that some people just took advantage of me here doesn't make me the bad guy all th time. There was times where people just did things on purpose to get me suspended.

Sorry but I can't cuz All I needed to say is now done.
Offline Aj  
#17 Posted : 31 July 2009 09:59:25(UTC)
Aj

Man

stephaniewazhere wrote:
Aj wrote:

I didn't turn the whole forum against me, there were still a couple of people who liked me, and of coarse that is something not to like, but at least I improved A LOT. And the fact that some people just took advantage of me here doesn't make me the bad guy all th time. There was times where people just did things on purpose to get me suspended.

Sorry but I can't cuz All I needed to say is now done.

I agree entirely, however I have never done that, nor have I ever taken advantage of you. I've always been generally neutral with you, after my progression from n00b to self proclaimed forum legend.

Dancing

Liar
#18 Posted : 31 July 2009 10:00:31(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Aj wrote:

Offline Aj  
#19 Posted : 31 July 2009 10:04:14(UTC)
Aj

Man

stephaniewazhere wrote:
Aj wrote:

I'm awaiting a reply, but whatever, it doesnt matter. I'll let it die. In fact at the start I was actually being nice to you. But you turned it round on me and made me look mean.
#20 Posted : 31 July 2009 10:06:55(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Aj wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Aj wrote:

I'm awaiting a reply, but whatever, it doesnt matter. I'll let it die. In fact at the start I was actually being nice to you. But you turned it round on me and made me look mean.

Sorry if it offended you but you did post.