logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

9 Pages«<56789>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline sharinganerror  
#121 Posted : 11 August 2009 02:06:24(UTC)
sharinganerror

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
sharinganerror wrote:
We shouldn't force them out, we should force them to get citizenship or go to jail for like however long the judge want vs. the time they've been here.

Like I aid before, they can't be put in jail because they don't have the space and its unnecessary to do that.
The children would have to be put in foster care (unless you want them in jail too) and it would be a bigger mess.

So the only choice left is kill them, or throw them back into their own country for them to return and restart the whole process...
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#122 Posted : 11 August 2009 02:12:02(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
sharinganerror wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
sharinganerror wrote:
We shouldn't force them out, we should force them to get citizenship or go to jail for like however long the judge want vs. the time they've been here.

Like I aid before, they can't be put in jail because they don't have the space and its unnecessary to do that.
The children would have to be put in foster care (unless you want them in jail too) and it would be a bigger mess.

So the only choice left is kill them, or throw them back into their own country for them to return and restart the whole process...

You should really read the last couple of pages of this thread and re-phrase that please.
Offline sharinganerror  
#123 Posted : 11 August 2009 02:14:35(UTC)
sharinganerror

stephaniewazhere wrote:
sharinganerror wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
sharinganerror wrote:

You should really read the last couple of pages of this thread and re-phrase that please.

What? Is ending the life of someone really that offensive? It seems to be something the US is really good at.
#124 Posted : 11 August 2009 02:18:42(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

sharinganerror wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
sharinganerror wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
sharinganerror wrote:

What? Is ending the life of someone really that offensive? It seems to be something the US is really good at.

Are you serious? Yes. Ending life someone's life like that is cruel (put emphasis on cruel)
Killing, Violence is ever the answer.
Offline sharinganerror  
#125 Posted : 11 August 2009 02:19:50(UTC)
sharinganerror

stephaniewazhere wrote:
sharinganerror wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
sharinganerror wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
sharinganerror wrote:

Are you serious? Yes. Ending life someone's life like that is cruel (put emphasis on cruel)

ROFL, are you serious?! What kind of dream world are you living in?
#126 Posted : 11 August 2009 02:21:24(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

sharinganerror wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
sharinganerror wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
sharinganerror wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
sharinganerror wrote:

What kind of world are you living in? People in the US don't kill people because they are crossing a stupid line.

Tell me one reason why they should be killed.
Offline sharinganerror  
#127 Posted : 11 August 2009 02:24:21(UTC)
sharinganerror

stephaniewazhere wrote:
sharinganerror wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
sharinganerror wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
sharinganerror wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
sharinganerror wrote:

What kind of world are you living in? People in the US don't kill people because they are crossing a stupid line.

What real choice is there permanently stop this problem? It seems everything the government has been doing currently for the past few years is proven not as successful, it's only a matter of time before someone in washington gets pissed and drops the hammer.
#128 Posted : 11 August 2009 02:27:24(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

sharinganerror wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
sharinganerror wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
sharinganerror wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
sharinganerror wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
sharinganerror wrote:

What real choice is there permanently stop this problem? It seems everything the government has been doing currently for the past few years is proven not as successful, it's only a matter of time before someone in washington gets pissed and drops the hammer.

That's what I thought you can't answer the question can you.
Killing the wouldn't stop the problem, it would make the problem bigger. Do you even think of babies, kids et. Many of them don't even choose to come here.
You know how serious it would get if they start killing them. You have no type of sense.

Edited by user 11 August 2009 02:28:29(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline sharinganerror  
#129 Posted : 11 August 2009 02:29:01(UTC)
sharinganerror

stephaniewazhere wrote:
sharinganerror wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
sharinganerror wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
sharinganerror wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
sharinganerror wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
sharinganerror wrote:

Killing the wouldn't stop the problem, it wold make the problem bigger. Do you even think of babies, kids et. Many of them don't even choose to come here.
You know how serious it would get if they start killing them. You have no type of sense.

I DO have an answer, but my answer would lead to other debates, which I'm not in the mood for. Continue believing what you want.
#130 Posted : 11 August 2009 02:30:28(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

sharinganerror wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
sharinganerror wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
sharinganerror wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
sharinganerror wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
sharinganerror wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
sharinganerror wrote:

Killing the wouldn't stop the problem, it wold make the problem bigger. Do you even think of babies, kids et. Many of them don't even choose to come here.

I DO have an answer, but my answer would lead to other debates, which I'm not in the mood for. Continue believing what you want.

No say it! If you don't say it is because you know your wrong.

#131 Posted : 11 August 2009 02:33:27(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

That's what I thought.
So anyway, I think we've kinda discussed everything.
Overall, the law is the law if they get caught, just simply take them back to their country. Violence, killing nor jail would solve this problem.
Offline forkboy  
#132 Posted : 11 August 2009 06:41:23(UTC)
forkboy

Was thanked: 107 time(s) in 82 post(s)
sharinganerror wrote:

If they were given the chance to get American citizenship they would almost all jump at it.
Offline asdf  
#133 Posted : 11 August 2009 08:44:57(UTC)
asdf

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 539 time(s) in 290 post(s)
Then send the people to jail and put the kids in foster care, its the parents fault for breaking the law and if that means they have to be in foster care then so be it. There fault not ours. As for not having space...we will make space, or send them home like what they deserve!!!!!!!!!! If they come back, send them home again and again and again....at least their being punished, and eventually they would give up.
Proud member since September 6th, 2007!

Proud to be a mod since May 5th, 2011!

Currently writing the longest Solo-Written RP in Rockstar Game History
Offline Captain Insano  
#134 Posted : 11 August 2009 10:46:32(UTC)
Captain Insano

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 23 post(s)
I doubt that very much...faced with the choice of abject poverty, threats to their lives from government, criminal elements etc as opposed to the chance, no matter how small that they may get in to a country and stay there even if for a little while, they will keep trying to enter.
UserPostedImage
Psycopathologist- old school death grind

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, it's just that your's is stupid.
Offline forkboy  
#135 Posted : 11 August 2009 19:43:44(UTC)
forkboy

Was thanked: 107 time(s) in 82 post(s)
Captain Insano wrote:
I doubt that very much...faced with the choice of abject poverty, threats to their lives from government, criminal elements etc as opposed to the chance, no matter how small that they may get in to a country and stay there even if for a little while, they will keep trying to enter.

Exactly.

Even if it's just their kids who make it into America, that means the parents will take the risk of jail becase they want their part of the fallacy that is the American dream.
Offline sharinganerror  
#136 Posted : 12 August 2009 02:46:30(UTC)
sharinganerror

forkboy wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
troymazing wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
First of all, I don't know how th hell your dad lost his job to an illegal immigrants. No offense but Your dad must of been hated really badly. They have no right to be here but they deserve to be here. Do you even think about the children and the kids. You must be a heartless spoiled brat to say that.

If they have no right to be here, how do they deserve to be here?

Really! now that I am not your friend you say this, that's really pathetic.

(S)he (I have no idea) asks a valid question though. You admit that "they have no right to be here" so how can they possibly "deserve to be here"? It doesn't make even sense.

Clearly saying illegal immigrants should shot is fucking moronic, heartless and well, pretty totalitarian.

This idea that immigrants are "stealing" jobs from hardworking natives is bogus, because if you were that hard-working, you'd not get sacked/replaced. For a start, there's a lot of risk involved with hiring illegals. If you get found out, in the UK you could end up in jail for a few years, I'd assume America has a similar policy? Yes, they work for cheaper because they are used to a

On the other hand, America is a country built upon immigrants, mainly thanks to the almost-complete genocide of the indigenous population, so any thinly-veiled racist nonsense about killing illegals has the risk of suggesting your own ancestor should have been shot.

FUCK NO. Shut the fuck up if you don't live here and aren't in the same situation, anybody, an I mean ANYBODY can be laid off, for any reason a company sees fit. Ever heard of outsourcing? Legal/Illegal, it doesn't matter, if the government gets their cut, all is well with the corporations. My father got laid DUE TO HIS AGE and the most ridiculous part is that he was the hardest working employee in his field at his job and yet he still got axed. Now I hear they're sending in some damn Indians to take over his entire department.
Offline sharinganerror  
#137 Posted : 12 August 2009 02:48:28(UTC)
sharinganerror

forkboy wrote:
sharinganerror wrote:

If they were given the chance to get American citizenship they would almost all jump at it.

But then they wouldn't be illegal, which is a major problem in this entire debate. The job market is another.
Offline sharinganerror  
#138 Posted : 12 August 2009 02:50:23(UTC)
sharinganerror

forkboy wrote:
Captain Insano wrote:

Exactly.

Even if it's just their kids who make it into America, that means the parents will take the risk of jail becase they want their part of the fallacy that is the American dream.

That's why they should get citizenship, before our government forces them to see the American nightmare.
Offline sharinganerror  
#139 Posted : 12 August 2009 02:52:09(UTC)
sharinganerror

asdf wrote:
Then send the people to jail and put the kids in foster care, its the parents fault for breaking the law and if that means they have to be in foster care then so be it. There fault not ours. As for not having space...we will make space, or send them home like what they deserve!!!!!!!!!! If they come back, send them home again and again and again....at least their being punished, and eventually they would give up.

Don't be so sure, I believe it's safe to stereotype most of them as people hellbent on attempting the same shit 'till they can't move.
#140 Posted : 12 August 2009 02:52:36(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

sharinganerror wrote:
forkboy wrote:
Captain Insano wrote:

Exactly.

That's why they should get citizenship, before our government forces them to see the American nightmare.

Oh shut up, All they have to do is bring them back to their home.

If you mean killing, torturing, shooting them by American nightmare, than you are a retard.