logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

9 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Rincewind  
#1 Posted : 08 August 2009 09:30:58(UTC)
Rincewind

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 124 time(s) in 87 post(s)
so thoughts, opinions? What can be done to solve the problem, or is it even a problem?
Are Ilegals the scourge of whichever coutnry you live in or are they infact underpinning the economy by doing the jobs no one else wants to do? Do they deserve our help? Or have they brought this on themselves by fleeing absolute poverty in their home countries?

When you think of an Ilegal immigrant what do you see? Someone stealing a job you could have, someone doing something that needs to be done, somone scoungin of the state or even someone sold into the sex industry? Thoughts, opinion, solutions on a postcard please.
I hate it when people see me at the supermarket and they are like:
Hey, what are you doing here?
and im just like:
Oh you know, hunting elephants
Offline Aj  
#2 Posted : 08 August 2009 20:17:34(UTC)
Aj

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Rincewind wrote:
so thoughts, opinions? What can be done to solve the problem, or is it even a problem?
Are Ilegals the scourge of whichever coutnry you live in or are they infact underpinning the economy by doing the jobs no one else wants to do? Do they deserve our help? Or have they brought this on themselves by fleeing absolute poverty in their home countries?

When you think of an Ilegal immigrant what do you see? Someone stealing a job you could have, someone doing something that needs to be done, somone scoungin of the state or even someone sold into the sex industry? Thoughts, opinion, solutions on a postcard please.

Illegal Immigrants should be kicked out. It's a nice thought that we as human beings will welcome anyone with open arms, but we simply cannot. In this country anyway. Just normal Immigrants however are and always have been a very importent part of society. However, we must limit the amount that come in otherwise it will just screw it all up. Asylum seekers though, that's a bit confusing, because I'm sure they're meant to go to their nearest neutral country? How the hell do they end up in England??
Offline Gildermershina  
#3 Posted : 08 August 2009 21:42:49(UTC)
Gildermershina

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 76 post(s)
The problem I have is that a lot of immigrants, illegal or otherwise, have a far better work ethic and skills than we do, particularly in the construction industry. So I do think illegal immigration should be stopped, but at the same time, I think maybe we should get better at doing our jobs and maybe we wouldn't lose them to people who will work better for less.
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#4 Posted : 09 August 2009 00:00:35(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Law is law, but whatever, who doesn't break it.
Illegal immigrants particularly Mexicans can do much more than than constructions, like I said sometimes lazy american's take advantage of them. I don't think they should be kicked out, they don't screw nothing up. Except maybe for over-population, but isn't that already happening anyway.

Like Jim Carrey said at the MTV Movie AWards Skip to 2:51
"There wouldn't be a swine flu, if we treated the "pigs" better"

Offline Captain Insano  
#5 Posted : 09 August 2009 00:02:33(UTC)
Captain Insano

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 23 post(s)
Well, I think illegal immigration needs to be halted but unfortunately those who think along those lines get howled down by cries of 'RACIST!', 'HEARTLESS PIG!', 'FASCIST RIGHT WING ANIT CAPITALIST DISCRIMIATING HATEFUL NUT JOB!' and other well worn cliched terms. I have no problem at all with immigration, those people that actually go about the correct means for entering a country to start a new life and want to contribute but when they all jump in a boat, stow away on an aircraft and pay money (in which they are capable of going through correct diplomatic channels) for people smugglers to sneak them in thats when I have a problem with it. I am not a heartless bastard over this, there are indeed genuine refugees amongst them but it needs to be adressed for the better.
UserPostedImage
Psycopathologist- old school death grind

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, it's just that your's is stupid.
Offline troymazing  
#6 Posted : 09 August 2009 00:08:02(UTC)
troymazing

Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Captain Insano wrote:
Well, I think illegal immigration needs to be halted but unfortunately those who think along those lines get howled down by cries of 'RACIST!', 'HEARTLESS PIG!', 'FASCIST RIGHT WING ANIT CAPITALIST DISCRIMIATING HATEFUL NUT JOB!' and other well worn cliched terms. I have no problem at all with immigration, those people that actually go about the correct means for entering a country to start a new life and want to contribute but when they all jump in a boat, stow away on an aircraft and pay money (in which they are capable of going through correct diplomatic channels) for people smugglers to sneak them in thats when I have a problem with it. I am not a heartless bastard over this, there are indeed genuine refugees amongst them but it needs to be adressed for the better.

I agree with this.
GirlSpice wrote:
Oh well.. she sits outside then. LOL!

Offline forkboy  
#7 Posted : 09 August 2009 00:52:12(UTC)
forkboy

Was thanked: 107 time(s) in 82 post(s)
I'm an internationalist, I don't really believe in national borders.

When you see some of the genuine asylum cases who are turned down from places like Turkey or Sudan or Somalia, I don't blame people for coming in illegally. The buearucracy has no compassion.
Offline Aj  
#8 Posted : 09 August 2009 05:51:50(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Illegal immigrants particularly Mexicans can do much more than than constructions, like I said sometimes lazy american's take advantage of them. I don't think they should be kicked out, they don't screw nothing up. Except maybe for over-population, but isn't that already happening anyway.

That's like saying, hey you had sex when you were 15, therefore I can go chop off a five year old's head.
#9 Posted : 09 August 2009 05:53:46(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Aj wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

That's like saying, hey you had sex when you were 15, therefore I can go chop off a five year old's head.

No its like saying, "There wouldn't be a swine flu, if we treated the "pigs" better".

Sarcasm just doesn't work for you little boy.

Edited by user 09 August 2009 05:55:56(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline asdf  
#10 Posted : 09 August 2009 08:16:19(UTC)
asdf

Man

Was thanked: 539 time(s) in 290 post(s)
Legal Imagrants, I have no feeling but...

Illegal Imagrants should be kicked out, they are here illegally and they ARE stealing jobs that Americans need. I bet there are more Mexicans with jobs in America than Americans with jobs in America and that is wrong. If they are here illegally, throw them across the boarder and lock them up if they try again. Shoot them if they do it three times.
Proud member since September 6th, 2007!

Proud to be a mod since May 5th, 2011!

Currently writing the longest Solo-Written RP in Rockstar Game History
#11 Posted : 09 August 2009 08:21:45(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

asdf wrote:
Legal Imagrants, I have no feeling but...

Illegal Imagrants should be kicked out, they are here illegally and they ARE stealing jobs that Americans need. I bet there are more Mexicans with jobs in America than Americans with jobs in America and that is wrong. If they are here illegally, throw them across the boarder and lock them up if they try again. Shoot them if they do it three times.

Are you on drugs, what the fuck!

Edited by user 09 August 2009 08:23:06(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline asdf  
#12 Posted : 09 August 2009 08:33:30(UTC)
asdf

Man

No, but my Dad lost his job to an illegal Mexican and I'm not to happy with them, I dont care if there legal but if they are here illegally then they have no right to be here and should no be allowed to stay, and in regular crimes the more you commit the crime the worse the punishment...unless your an illegal immigrant then you dont get punished at all, in fact you are invited to help your WHOLE family to become criminals too! (Here where I live there are 15 to 25 immigrants in a single house hold and its a small house at that)

#13 Posted : 09 August 2009 08:41:50(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

asdf wrote:
No, but my Dad lost his job to an illegal Mexican and I'm not to happy with them, I dont care if there legal but if they are here illegally then they have no right to be here and should no be allowed to stay, and in regular crimes the more you commit the crime the worse the punishment...unless your an illegal immigrant then you dont get punished at all, in fact you are invited to help your WHOLE family to become criminals too! (Here where I live there are 15 to 25 immigrants in a single house hold and its a small house at that)

First of all, I don't know how th hell your dad lost his job to an illegal immigrants. No offense but Your dad must of been hated really badly. They have no right to be here but they deserve to be here. Do you even think about the children and the kids. You must be a heartless spoiled brat to say that.

(Whats on red) that must show how much they really want and deserve to be here. Your obviously a heartless selfish dick.

Law is a law and it must be followed but should they really be shot for crossing over, thats unnecessary.
Offline troymazing  
#14 Posted : 09 August 2009 08:47:01(UTC)
troymazing

Man

stephaniewazhere wrote:
First of all, I don't know how th hell your dad lost his job to an illegal immigrants. No offense but Your dad must of been hated really badly. They have no right to be here but they deserve to be here. Do you even think about the children and the kids. You must be a heartless spoiled brat to say that.

If they have no right to be here, how do they deserve to be here?
GirlSpice wrote:

#15 Posted : 09 August 2009 08:48:47(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

troymazing wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

Really! now that I am not your friend you say this, that's really pathetic.

Offline asdf  
#16 Posted : 09 August 2009 08:50:09(UTC)
asdf

Man

Yea, I know its not the kids fault their parents were stupid and came here illegally. If they cant get a damn green card and come here lawfully they do not diserve to be here at all, and if they want to be here that bad, then they SHOULD take the time and money to come here lawfully otherwise they should not be allowed to be here at all.

My Dad lost his job to the lousy because the idiot said he would work for 1/4 of the pay as long as the boss didnt rat him and his family out.

Perhaps the shooting thing was a bit much but seriously something has to be done, we cant just toss em back over everytime they get over her, they will keep doing it unless it is stopped. The ones that are here should be sent home and then they should not let any of them come back unless it is by the law.

My mom went to a hotel asking for a job and the little mexican lady said "Sorry, we ony hire from Mexico." which if we would have said "Sorry we only hire white people" they would have sued us and took us to court. I have nothing wrong for any race or ethnicity on the planet but there are "niggers" by the real meaning of the word in every race, including mine and I think they should ALL be straitened out and put back in line.

Offline troymazing  
#17 Posted : 09 August 2009 08:53:29(UTC)
troymazing

Man

stephaniewazhere wrote:

No, I was just asking you to clarify what you said because it didn't make sense.
GirlSpice wrote:

Offline forkboy  
#18 Posted : 09 August 2009 08:55:30(UTC)
forkboy

stephaniewazhere wrote:
troymazing wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

(S)he (I have no idea) asks a valid question though. You admit that "they have no right to be here" so how can they possibly "deserve to be here"? It doesn't make even sense.

Clearly saying illegal immigrants should shot is fucking moronic, heartless and well, pretty totalitarian.

This idea that immigrants are "stealing" jobs from hardworking natives is bogus, because if you were that hard-working, you'd not get sacked/replaced. For a start, there's a lot of risk involved with hiring illegals. If you get found out, in the UK you could end up in jail for a few years, I'd assume America has a similar policy? Yes, they work for cheaper because they are used to a

On the other hand, America is a country built upon immigrants, mainly thanks to the almost-complete genocide of the indigenous population, so any thinly-veiled racist nonsense about killing illegals has the risk of suggesting your own ancestor should have been shot.
Offline forkboy  
#19 Posted : 09 August 2009 08:56:57(UTC)
forkboy

asdf wrote:

My mom went to a hotel asking for a job and the little mexican lady said "Sorry, we ony hire from Mexico." which if we would have said "Sorry we only hire white people" they would have sued us and took us to court. I have nothing wrong for any race or ethnicity on the planet but there are "niggers" by the real meaning of the word in every race, including mine and I think they should ALL be straitened out and put back in line.

The real meaning of the word is a bastardisation of the word negro, Spanish for black.

And yeah, you should report that employer to your fucking state whoever, there'll be someone who deals with that sort of nonsense in the state buearucracy.
Offline troymazing  
#20 Posted : 09 August 2009 08:57:43(UTC)
troymazing

Man

forkboy wrote:

(S)he (I have no idea) asks a valid question though. You admit that "they have no right to be here" so how can they possibly "deserve to be here"? It doesn't make even sense.

I'm a he. :)
GirlSpice wrote: