logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

9 Pages<12345>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline asdf  
#41 Posted : 09 August 2009 09:22:41(UTC)
asdf

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 539 time(s) in 290 post(s)
I dont care if you believe what I said or not, I have been living with this bull shit since my house got flooded last year, everyone is screwing over everyone else just so they can make a dollar, and yes I have told my Dad that he should report the guy, but my Dad says he would be worried what kind of power his old boss has in the Union. Hes a big company owner kind of person, cocky and greedy. Steph, these people are breaking the law, when it is not that hard to come here legally, so what is the point? BREAKING THE LAW if someone broke into a shopping mall and told all the workers to give them there paycheck, would you want THEM to be punished or are they exempt now too? These people are just too stupid and dirty to go get a damn green card, and for that they should be sent HOME, where they belong anyway.

As for our country being built on immigration, that is a load of bull. We did migrate here but that was before there were laws here and people with jobs. Yea, we took it from the indians, but you can ask all most any American about that and he will admit that what we did was wrong, its a completly different situation and I'm sick of the Law Breakers comparing them.
Proud member since September 6th, 2007!

Proud to be a mod since May 5th, 2011!

Currently writing the longest Solo-Written RP in Rockstar Game History
Offline Aj  
#42 Posted : 09 August 2009 09:28:56(UTC)
Aj

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Well, asdf that's a bit harsh about the dirty bit but I agree with them not being educated. Therefore if they get paid next to nothing, how can they contribute anything to the economy anyway. Many illegal immigrants are driven to crime and live in appaling conditions which isnt fair on the manyway.

And steph for the earlier comment, I wasnt trying to be sarcastic i was being serious. How can you say everyones breaks the law about this kind of topic? My point was that this is far more serious than things that people break the law with like having sex before your 16 or parking on a double yellow line for 5 seconds whilst you go and do something.
It's a strain on the country more than it's a benifit and it over populates countrys. There should be a limit.
Offline Rincewind  
#43 Posted : 09 August 2009 09:34:37(UTC)
Rincewind

Man

Was thanked: 124 time(s) in 87 post(s)
i disagree.. i Think we should be looking at the reaosn WHY they are coming to our countries... and for some of them in the Uk at least it is for our benifits system. But i think we need to look at the people who are smuggling them in and making a lot of money doing it as well.

I also have nothign bad to say about a group of people who add two billion to our economy every single year as apposed to white trash who live on benifits in a council home and see this as their right. Give me a hard working immigrant legal or otherwise over them anyday.
I hate it when people see me at the supermarket and they are like:
Hey, what are you doing here?
and im just like:
Oh you know, hunting elephants
Offline Aj  
#44 Posted : 09 August 2009 09:41:58(UTC)
Aj

Man

Rincewind wrote:
i disagree.. i Think we should be looking at the reaosn WHY they are coming to our countries... and for some of them in the Uk at least it is for our benifits system. But i think we need to look at the people who are smuggling them in and making a lot of money doing it as well.

I also have nothign bad to say about a group of people who add two billion to our economy every single year as apposed to white trash who live on benifits in a council home and see this as their right. Give me a hard working immigrant legal or otherwise over them anyday.

What about the many immigrant trash who everyone seems to be too scared about being called racist to mention? Many illegal immigrant's come like you said for our benifit system and then often do work on top of it. They come here because we're push overs. Why not go to some other country? Because we're easy, and we don't know how to say no. If illegal immigrants were so great, Rince, why would the government be so occupied with stopping it?
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#45 Posted : 09 August 2009 09:49:16(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Aj wrote:
Rincewind wrote:

What about the many immigrant trash who everyone seems to be too scared about being called racist to mention? Many illegal immigrant's come like you said for our benifit system and then often do work on top of it. They come here because we're push overs. Why not go to some other country? Because we're easy, and we don't know how to say no. If illegal immigrants were so great, Rince, why would the government be so occupied with stopping it?

Ok, I can't be done somebody needs to be shaken up.

At least they work hard, like Rincewind said they are the back bone of America. No one wants to do the dirty work so use the illegal immigrants to do it. At least they will do the dirty work that no one wants to do. They can't go to another country, how fucking stupid are you? There is no other country they can go to.

Because they are to follow the rules (laws).

I think this topic is a little too much for your little brain. Wait a couple of years.

Edited by user 09 August 2009 09:50:35(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline forkboy  
#46 Posted : 09 August 2009 09:50:48(UTC)
forkboy

Was thanked: 107 time(s) in 82 post(s)
asdf wrote:
I dont care if you believe what I said or not, I have been living with this bull shit since my house got flooded last year, everyone is screwing over everyone else just so they can make a dollar, and yes I have told my Dad that he should report the guy, but my Dad says he would be worried what kind of power his old boss has in the Union. Hes a big company owner kind of person, cocky and greedy. Steph, these people are breaking the law, when it is not that hard to come here legally, so what is the point? BREAKING THE LAW if someone broke into a shopping mall and told all the workers to give them there paycheck, would you want THEM to be punished or are they exempt now too? These people are just too stupid and dirty to go get a damn green card, and for that they should be sent HOME, where they belong anyway.

As for our country being built on immigration, that is a load of bull. We did migrate here but that was before there were laws here and people with jobs. Yea, we took it from the indians, but you can ask all most any American about that and he will admit that what we did was wrong, its a completly different situation and I'm sick of the Law Breakers comparing them.

To be fair, as much as I admire the trade union movement, American unions are almost all utterly corrupt in a way which does the movement absolutely no good.

AJ - Illegal immigrants cannot claim benefits. Due to not being here legally they cannot register for things like housing benefits.

And the reason the government are obsessed with saying they will do all they can to stop illegal immigration in the UK at least, is simple. Politics. People in politics don't say what they think is best, they say what they think the electorate wants. That's representative democracy for you, a form of politics that encourages lying and bullshit. And the public in general don't like illegals because of the misconception of them stealing benefit money and similar things.
Offline troymazing  
#47 Posted : 09 August 2009 09:51:58(UTC)
troymazing

Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
I think this topic is a little too much for your little brain. Wait a couple of years.

You are definitely not one to be saying this.
GirlSpice wrote:
Oh well.. she sits outside then. LOL!

Offline Rincewind  
#48 Posted : 09 August 2009 09:53:12(UTC)
Rincewind

Man

Aj wrote:
Rincewind wrote:

They fill an important neiche in our society. Thats all i am saying. Personally i feel very sorry for the poor people who are sold the idea of a better life over here and then end up in the sex industry, or working 11 hours a day for £3 and living in a small house with twenty other people. Let us not forget the Morcambe Bay tragedy.

Yes there are some people who come over here for the benifits system. Its not racist to say this. Racism is a word that is said far to often and thus looses its meaning and significance. Racism is generalising an entire people based on their race.
Aj, we are a multi-cultural society, always have been and i really hope we always will be, this has an upside and a downside. We have always welcomed people to our shore, and thats somthing i am proud of. This makes us a destination country.

and as i pointed out earlier, to deport every single illegal immigrant from the UK would cost 4.4 billion pounds as well as cutting 2 billion a year from our economy (thats taking into consideration the benefit burdun they also provide)... So a TWO billion net profit from them or a 4.4 billion up front cost to get rid of them?

EDIT - the two billion over all surplus from Illegal immigrants is obviously including the debt of refuges not the benefit costs of illegals as erm they don't have any!!!

Edited by user 09 August 2009 09:55:43(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

and im just like:
Offline forkboy  
#49 Posted : 09 August 2009 09:53:33(UTC)
forkboy

Rincewind wrote:

Well, the reasons they are coming to our first world countries are that our nations aren't dealing with civil war, ethnic tensions are minimal, violence is comparitively low, our country is pretty safe really, as opposed to Sudan, Somalia, Liberia, DR Congo, Turkey, Iraq, Iran, Albania, Kosovo, etc etc. The UK is prosperous. Because of that, we attract immigrants. Also, the French have a growing racial issue so it's not difficult to imagine why they don't want to stay there. Yeah, the UK isn't perfect, but we're better than France as far as racism goes.
#50 Posted : 09 August 2009 09:54:06(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

troymazing wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

Applause Bravo, at least you think your smart.
Offline Aj  
#51 Posted : 09 August 2009 09:55:06(UTC)
Aj

Man

stephaniewazhere wrote:
Aj wrote:
Rincewind wrote:

At least they work hard, like Rincewind said they are the back bone of America. No one wants to do the dirty work so use the illegal immigrants to do it. At least they will do the dirty work that no one wants to do. They can't go to another country, how fucking stupid are you? There is no other country they can go to.

You know what, you can fuck right off. I tried to stay calm, but fuck it. It wasnt so long ago that people were calling you immature and to be honest they were right. Why keep makng comments on my age if your so old and wise? No one gives a shit what you think about adulthood and if you find it so hard being so mature because you are. Get used to it. You don't see Forkboy, or Lews, or Elliot, or Gildy or ANYONE moaning saying being old is so bad, apart from you. You might be more intelligent than me, but well done, your 4 years older than me. But, I'm not going to fuck off and I'm going to put my opinions on this topic because I have fucking opinions. I might not know the hard facts of it, but why can't the go to another country? Think about ALL of the EU, why do they come here? I'm not sure about this but i heard we had one of the highest intakes of immigrants in all of Europe, and we're at the end of it! Your supposed to go to the nearest country to you.

Offline troymazing  
#52 Posted : 09 August 2009 09:57:47(UTC)
troymazing

Man

stephaniewazhere wrote:
troymazing wrote:

Applause Bravo, at least you think your smart.

At least I 'think' I'm smart? Listen here you fucking idiot. You are one of the stupidest people on here, and there are many, many people on this board that would agree with that statement.
GirlSpice wrote:

Offline forkboy  
#53 Posted : 09 August 2009 09:58:57(UTC)
forkboy

Oh ignore her AJ for goodness sake. She calls everyone who disagrees with her stupid. It's her thing because she doesn't know how to debate like an adult. Look past the insults and even when she's right (like in this topic) she's pretty clueless.
Offline Rincewind  
#54 Posted : 09 August 2009 10:00:37(UTC)
Rincewind

Man

this is a warning to everyone in Serious Debates.....

Do not call each other stupid simply because you have a different opinion.. Infact please refrain from personal insults at all. they have no place here AT ALL....
and im just like:
#55 Posted : 09 August 2009 10:03:04(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Aj wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Aj wrote:
Rincewind wrote:

You know what, you can fuck right off. I tried to stay calm, but fuck it. It wasnt so long ago that people were calling you immature and to be honest they were right. Why keep makng comments on my age if your so old and wise? No one gives a shit what you think about adulthood and if you find it so hard being so mature because you are. Get used to it. You don't see Forkboy, or Lews, or Elliot, or Gildy or ANYONE moaning saying being old is so bad, apart from you. You might be more intelligent than me, but well done, your 4 years older than me. But, I'm not going to fuck off and I'm going to put my opinions on this topic because I have fucking opinions. I might not know the hard facts of it, but why can't the go to another country? Think about ALL of the EU, why do they come here? I'm not sure about this but i heard we had one of the highest intakes of immigrants in all of Europe, and we're at the end of it! Your supposed to go to the nearest country to you.

Blah blah useless antagonistic crap blah blah ignore me blah blah.

Sorry my bad, I was doing a reply already before you had posted it. I have now read your warning.

Edited by user 09 August 2009 10:08:11(UTC)  | Reason: And more importantly, why is my fist covered in blood?

Offline asdf  
#56 Posted : 09 August 2009 10:06:04(UTC)
asdf

Man

Realy its simple...

Here Legally: Stay here, you deserve to be here you did the right thing to get here and should stay here Me Casa is Soo Casa.

Here Illegally: You should go home, just as if you committed a different crime you would be sent to jail, for this you should be sent home. You broke the LAW.

Offline troymazing  
#57 Posted : 09 August 2009 10:09:09(UTC)
troymazing

Man

asdf wrote:
Realy its simple...

Here Legally: Stay here, you deserve to be here you did the right thing to get here and should stay here Me Casa is Soo Casa.

Here Illegally: You should go home, just as if you committed a different crime you would be sent to jail, for this you should be sent home. You broke the LAW.

I agree with this.
GirlSpice wrote:

#58 Posted : 09 August 2009 10:11:20(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

1.) Sending them to jail wouldn't work one because Mexico nor US have space for them in jail.
2.) It's unnecessary and It is never going to happen.
Offline troymazing  
#59 Posted : 09 August 2009 10:12:25(UTC)
troymazing

Man

Well then they shouldn't have broken the law. Besides, who cares if Mexico has the space, the aliens are their citizens and therefore their problem.
GirlSpice wrote:

Offline asdf  
#60 Posted : 09 August 2009 10:14:49(UTC)
asdf

Man

I didnt say "send them to jail" I said that they should be sent home just like if they HAD done something else they would go to jail.

Go Home for Illegal Imigration = Go to Jail for other crimes