logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

9 Pages<1234>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Aj  
#21 Posted : 09 August 2009 09:01:01(UTC)
Aj

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Stephanie, your an immigrant yourself, so your point of view is kinda biosed anyway.
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#22 Posted : 09 August 2009 09:01:20(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
asdf wrote:
Yea, I know its not the kids fault their parents were stupid and came here illegally. If they cant get a damn green card and come here lawfully they do not diserve to be here at all, and if they want to be here that bad, then they SHOULD take the time and money to come here lawfully otherwise they should not be allowed to be here at all.

My Dad lost his job to the lousy because the idiot said he would work for 1/4 of the pay as long as the boss didnt rat him and his family out.

Perhaps the shooting thing was a bit much but seriously something has to be done, we cant just toss em back over everytime they get over her, they will keep doing it unless it is stopped. The ones that are here should be sent home and then they should not let any of them come back unless it is by the law.

My mom went to a hotel asking for a job and the little mexican lady said "Sorry, we ony hire from Mexico." which if we would have said "Sorry we only hire white people" they would have sued us and took us to court. I have nothing wrong for any race or ethnicity on the planet but there are "niggers" by the real meaning of the word in every race, including mine and I think they should ALL be straitened out and put back in line.

Once again your only thinking about yourself and your dad, business is business, Though I don't believe the story about your dad begin fired, the guys is willing to do anything for his family (getting paid 1/4) and I honor that man.

Violence nor Torture should be involved in this I don't give a shit what anybod says. Just keep sending them back if they have too.

The story of your mom its bull. Don't believe one bit of that story. Black is a race not a country. It had nothing to do with being white or black.

Offline Aj  
#23 Posted : 09 August 2009 09:02:17(UTC)
Aj

Man

stephaniewazhere wrote:
asdf wrote:
Yea, I know its not the kids fault their parents were stupid and came here illegally. If they cant get a damn green card and come here lawfully they do not diserve to be here at all, and if they want to be here that bad, then they SHOULD take the time and money to come here lawfully otherwise they should not be allowed to be here at all.

My Dad lost his job to the lousy because the idiot said he would work for 1/4 of the pay as long as the boss didnt rat him and his family out.

Perhaps the shooting thing was a bit much but seriously something has to be done, we cant just toss em back over everytime they get over her, they will keep doing it unless it is stopped. The ones that are here should be sent home and then they should not let any of them come back unless it is by the law.

My mom went to a hotel asking for a job and the little mexican lady said "Sorry, we ony hire from Mexico." which if we would have said "Sorry we only hire white people" they would have sued us and took us to court. I have nothing wrong for any race or ethnicity on the planet but there are "niggers" by the real meaning of the word in every race, including mine and I think they should ALL be straitened out and put back in line.

Once again your only thinking about yourself and your dad, business is business, Though I don't believe the story about your dad begin fired, the guys is willing to do anything for his family (getting paid 1/4) and I honor that man.

Violence nor Torture should be involved in this I don't give a shit what anybod says. Just keep sending them back if they have too.

The story of your mom its bull. Don't believe one bit of that story. Black is a race not a country. It had nothing to do with being white or black.

EDIT: Sorry, I'm tired. I do understand that Puerto Rico is in the US :P

However, who else is he meant to think about? I'm sorry, but you cannot excuse someone coming into a nation and taking someones job because they will work for less. It's abuse of the employer more than anything.

Edited by user 09 August 2009 09:04:17(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#24 Posted : 09 August 2009 09:03:47(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Aj wrote:
Stephanie, your an immigrant yourself, so your point of view is kinda biosed anyway.

I am not an immigrant you shit fuck, I am an American citizen, Puertorican. Your statement was so stupid.
I have lost the little respect I had for you.
Offline forkboy  
#25 Posted : 09 August 2009 09:05:56(UTC)
forkboy

Was thanked: 107 time(s) in 82 post(s)
Aj wrote:

Puerto Ricans are citizens of the United States ;)
Offline Aj  
#26 Posted : 09 August 2009 09:07:24(UTC)
Aj

Man

stephaniewazhere wrote:
Aj wrote:

I am not an immigrant you shit fuck, I am an American citizen, Puertorican. Your statement was so stupid.

Um, a shit fuck? Real mature Stephanie. Sorry, I forgot that Puerto Rico was in the USA. Still, it's not part of mainland US. So you must have migrated somehow otherwise you wouldnt be in Florida would you?
#27 Posted : 09 August 2009 09:10:28(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Aj wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Aj wrote:

Um, a shit fuck? Real mature Stephanie. Sorry, I forgot that Puerto Rico was in the USA. Still, it's not part of mainland US. So you must have migrated somehow otherwise you wouldnt be in Florida would you?

Its called cursing something you will do when you grow up and realize life isn't easy and its hard to be an adult.
I migrated duh? but that doesn't make me an Immigrant, Otherwise anyone who travels will be called immigrants.
My god your so stupid!
#28 Posted : 09 August 2009 09:12:53(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Oh by the way asdf, if there were no "Illegal Immigrants" America would be more fucked than it is now.

I'm done with this topic. Peace. God Bless America! Boo hoo!
Offline Aj  
#29 Posted : 09 August 2009 09:13:07(UTC)
Aj

Man

stephaniewazhere wrote:
Aj wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Aj wrote:

Its called cursing something you will do when you grow up and realize life isn't easy and its hard to be an adult.
I migrated duh? but that doesn't make me an Immigrant, Otherwise anyone who travels will be called immigrants.
My god your so stupid!

Okay, I cocked up, I'm sorry. You dont have to go jump all over me, jesus christ. Plus what the fuck are you talking about it's called cursing. If you were really intelligent you wouldnt need to swear now would you?
Offline Rincewind  
#30 Posted : 09 August 2009 09:13:16(UTC)
Rincewind

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 124 time(s) in 87 post(s)
its a serious point though. If you do send back ALL the Illegal's in say America. i think thats over two million people....

actually ive just checked and its actually seven million people. With some hysterical people saying up twenty million people...

Now no matter how you look at it that is a serious amount of people you will have to pay to ship back to their country of origin, at the tax payers expense, and then ensure that they remain there... While at the same time finding people who will work for the same hours in the same conditions for the same wages (that wont happen)... This pushes up the cost of everything in the country etc etc... Illegal immigration underpins every western economy. Simple fact.

In the UK, Illegal's add two billion pounds to the coffers every year in money the spend simply by living and working here. To collect them all up and ship them home would cost 4.4 billion... SImple economics there!!
I hate it when people see me at the supermarket and they are like:
Hey, what are you doing here?
and im just like:
Oh you know, hunting elephants
Offline Rincewind  
#31 Posted : 09 August 2009 09:14:11(UTC)
Rincewind

Man

over the top american immigration site here http://www.theamericanre...legal_alien_numbers.html complete with alien counter.
and im just like:
Offline Aj  
#32 Posted : 09 August 2009 09:14:30(UTC)
Aj

Man

stephaniewazhere wrote:
Oh by the way asdf, if there were no "Illegal Immigrants" America would be more fucked than it is now.

What are you talking about? You call me stupid...
#33 Posted : 09 August 2009 09:15:10(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

stephaniewazhere wrote:

Serious statement. Now I'm done.
Offline Rincewind  
#34 Posted : 09 August 2009 09:16:06(UTC)
Rincewind

Man

Aj wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

illegal immigration is the back bone your economy is based on right now....
and im just like:
Offline Aj  
#35 Posted : 09 August 2009 09:16:11(UTC)
Aj

Man

stephaniewazhere wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

Serious statement. Now I'm done.

Why are you done? Don't just go insulting people are starting arguments if your not going to finish it?
Offline Aj  
#36 Posted : 09 August 2009 09:17:12(UTC)
Aj

Man

Rincewind wrote:
Aj wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

How is it? Immigration might be, but I dont see what illegal immigrants do to help.
Offline Rincewind  
#37 Posted : 09 August 2009 09:19:00(UTC)
Rincewind

Man

as i said earlier...

its a serious point though. If you do send back ALL the Illegal's in say America. i think thats over seven million people. With some hysterical people saying up twenty million people...

Now no matter how you look at it that is a serious amount of people you will have to pay to ship back to their country of origin, at the tax payers expense, and then ensure that they remain there... While at the same time finding people who will work for the same hours in the same conditions for the same wages (that wont happen)... This pushes up the cost of everything in the country etc etc... Illegal immigration underpins every western economy. Simple fact.
In the UK, Illegal's add two billion pounds to the coffers every year in money the spend simply by living and working here. To collect them all up and ship them home would cost 4.4 billion...
and im just like:
#38 Posted : 09 August 2009 09:19:26(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Aj wrote:
Rincewind wrote:
Aj wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

How is it? Immigration might be, but I dont see what illegal immigrants do to help.

Sorry but had to make another statement,

They sell Brains on E-bay.
Offline Aj  
#39 Posted : 09 August 2009 09:21:29(UTC)
Aj

Man

stephaniewazhere wrote:
Aj wrote:
Rincewind wrote:
Aj wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

Sorry but had to make another statement,

They sell Brains on E-bay.

Yes they may work for hardly any money, but think about their effect on health services and other things.
Offline old.gregg  
#40 Posted : 09 August 2009 09:22:14(UTC)
old.gregg

Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Steph - don't keep getting so offended, you're on the internet, in a topic like this you're sure to get responses such as the above.

In my opinion - it's illegal for a reason. I have no problem with immigrants, if they're legal citizens, they're a part of the economy, as has been said - but I don't however think people should illegally live in a country. I'm feeling too ill to think any more about it, so meh, there we go xD.
-