logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline bikz  
#1 Posted : 06 September 2009 05:57:42(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
(OOC : This is, like the good old days of "Saving Raven", yet another mad multi-faceted roleplay by me. I might even add a soundtrack. I've been adding bits and pieces around TDB, and some of it's as far back as Brisky's leaving thread - the story will finish partly in here, and partly in the Birdies afterparty. Anyway. Feel free to comment/take part.)

Raven wasn't sure about what Brisky wanted. To capture her? To take money from her? All she said was, "meet me, and if you don't turn up or you bring someone, the consequences will be harsh". She knew that Brisky couldn't physically hurt her - Raven's strength was by far superior to Brisky's. She wouldn't be stupid enough to try. But she didn't know what was up - she thought of the drinks they used to have at The Dirty Bastard. Brisky's usual was a Smirnoff Ice Black. Now, going to meet her was like walking on a road with a warning of black ice. She never knew when she was going to slip up.

"Hello, Mrs. Comatose," said Brisky. "So nice to see you, it's been a while, hasn't it?"
"Yes, yes it has, K.Briskett." Raven sounded more nervous than she wanted to.
"Why didn't you invite me to your wedding reception?" Brisky feigned looking sad. "We're old friends!"
"Old friends," said Raven, emphasis on the 'old'.
"Well, being as we're 'old friends' and not 'friends' now, have I got news for you!"

Brisky took out a photograph. It was of the Columbia Star newspaper, a few years ago, with Raven's face below the headline. Raven felt like her mouth had just dropped to the floor. As she read more of it, she got more and more shocked. Brisky knows - and an 'old friend' doesn't take a vow of secrecy.

"W-where did you g-get ...." Raven stuttered.
Brisky smiled evilly. "Oh, with a little research, you can find out anything. I already know a few things about Kamikaze Kate and Nykia McNamara that Alex might be interested in, and a few things about Bikki and Joshy Firecracker that the boyfriends of Bikki, Mikki and Roxy might want to know. You're not the only gossip hound in town!" She threw her head back and cackled. "But I really wanted to know about Moronic Changeling - and most of all, Mrs. Raven Comatose."
"Thanks for the compliment."
"I looked up some info on you, and have a good file. There's some interesting stuff in there - but finding an archived copy of this newspaper was the REAL gem. This could destroy you, Raven. Do you really think that your fans will think you're worth listening to if this gets out? Do you really think that your Jakey would love you after he knows?"

Raven felt a lump in her throat. Jakey. He was going to find out eventually - but she wanted him to find out from HER, not from Brisky. What would he think?

"Brisky, you can't tell anyone. Please ...."
"I can keep my mouth shut on everything I know about you, Kate, and Bikki. On one condition. You let me rejoin Moronic Changeling."
"No, you creepy stalker!"

She turned on her heel and left. That wasn't a thought-through response, just an automatic one. Did Raven value her band more than her own secrets?

Edited by user 06 September 2009 07:11:14(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline bikz  
#2 Posted : 08 September 2009 02:50:14(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Alex Meerkat of Moronic Changeling was sitting at home, playing his guitar to his three-week-old daughter, Nickalexa. Though he was only 16, and most 16-year-old boys would shy away from a child, Alex embraced new parenthood. The tiny girl looked like she was smiling as Alex strummed away ....
The phone rang.

"Hello?"
"Is this Alexander Meerkat?"
"Speaking. Who's this?"
"I know something about your dear darling Kate. Something she did to you."
"Who's this?"
"Does it matter who I am? I know things ...."
"Come on, who are you?" Alex continued asking, and knew that he should hang up - but at the same time, was intrigued. "Erm, what did Kate do?"
"You remember when you were locked away for possession?"
"Yes ...." How could he forget? He was out on a walk with Kate, he was standing next to a policewoman, and an unlit spliff fell out of his sleeve. He had no idea how it got there - he had never touched pot in his life. "What's Kate got to do with that?"
"You lost Kate. You bumped into Nykia McNamara ...."
Hold on. Nykia? "That girl I thought was Kate - wearing the same clothes as Kate - was HER!?"
"Yes, Alex. They do look the same from the back, don't they?" That part was true. Kate was a lot taller, and had straightened hair unlike Nykia's, but in the dark, from a distance, if they were wearing the same clothes, it would be hard to tell. "Anyway, it was all planned that you'd bump into Nykia - and that she'd plant that spliff on you."
"She planted - well, I wouldn't expect any less from HER."
"Kate and I planned it with her. Kate planned to knock it out of your sleeve in front of that policewoman."
WHAT!? Kate was part of it? "You're lying. And who are you anyway?"
"I helped Nykia and Kate - yes, Kate - plan it, how could I be lying?"
The phone went dead. Alex was shocked. Yes, it did all make sense that Nykia would do that. She was just one of those people. Pure evil. But Kate? It would have been a complete coincidence that Kate knocked it out of his sleeve. There's no way that Kate - Nickalexa's mother - the love of Alex's life - would deliberately get him arrested.
And who the hell was this person anyway?

"Hello, Raven speaking!"
"Brisky."
"What do you want?"
"Step one complete. Alex knows a few dodgy details about Kate. Might even split them up!"
"No! Don't! They're such a good couple!"
"You could have let me back in the band, but you didn't. So I thought I'd start with Alex. Maybe next time I'll tell Jimmy Nimrod straight about what Bikki did, or go the indirect route by telling Matthew Bell or Chris Pratt about Roxy or Mikki and their connections - or shall I go straight for your throat next? Which bit do you want out first?"
"Keep your mouth shut!"
"Let me back in the band and I will ...."
Raven slammed the phone down. Either Brisky was bluffing, or Alex knew some things he shouldn't - who knew when the next bit of gossip would come out?
She sat with her head in her hands. Just like black ice - unpredictable ....

Edited by user 08 September 2009 03:34:17(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline The Nimrods  
#3 Posted : 08 September 2009 03:06:09(UTC)
The Nimrods

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 36 post(s)
OOC:I can't wait to hear about the Bikki/Jimmy thing, this is pretty damn cool
The Nimrods (Progressive Death Metal,Progressive Metal,Progressive Rock.Think Opeth/Dream Theater/Tool/Pink Floyd)
Jimmy Him- Lead Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Davey Matlock- Bass,Guitars,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Kit Saunders- Drums,additional percussion
Jaska Latvala- Rhythm Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Jack Burton- Keyboards,Keytar

Satyr in the Frost(Melodic Black Metal,think Satyricon/Mayhem/Early Dimmu Borgir/Immortal)
Sigmund-Vocals and Rhythm guitar
Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
I knew you'd be back! *cries*

now now, *hugs and steals wallet*

xNightsidex wrote:
Oops I stumbled over and hit the "extend ban" button.

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

What's everyone else do in the real world?

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:
I don't believe in jeans...

well your shit out of luck because they believe in you.....

Offline bikz  
#4 Posted : 09 September 2009 03:43:38(UTC)
bikz

Woman

The Nimrods wrote:
OOC:I can't wait to hear about the Bikki/Jimmy thing, this is pretty damn cool

OOC : Thanks! :D

"The Mob" are sitting in Nykia's new home of the abandoned warehouse where Brisky met Raven.
Nykia : Phase two. Bikki. I'll call Jimmy Nimrod. Kate, you meet Jimmy at the IMAs afterparty, and just let slip about Bikki and Joshy's "engagement" - oh, and make sure Laura's near enough to overhear, but Bikki and Joshy aren't. Brisky, you can meet Matt from Dead Roses and Chris Pratt and tell them what big fat liars - well, Roxy's a big fat liar, Mikki's just a liar - their girlfriends are - and, of course, give Raven a status report later.
Kate : But what if Bikki hasn't slept with Joshy? She probably hasn't, y'know.
Nykia : So what if she hasn't, I TELL him that. And I'm a damn arse good liar! Jimmy's drugged-up mind will believe it, and his drugged-up body will attack Joshy. And ruin the poor kid's birthday. Aww, bless.
Brisky : Bikki will say she hasn't. If she has, she sucks at lying, so that's no problem. If she hasn't, druggie nimrod still won't believe it. And - with shots on Bikki, Joshy, Roxy and Mikki, we have extra leverage for the bombshell, or getting me back in the band.
Nykia : Back to the original four - I think we can get more shots on Bikki's little mob. Make Mikki Moo angrier, her fights with Laura bigger, with nothing to calm her. Completely wreck the Birdies altogether - Mikki will go insane. What if Chris Pratt didn't show up?
They all whisper plans to each other, and laugh like crazed monsters.
Kate : Ooh, and you're with Billy Maddison tonight aren't you?
Brisky : Yes.
Kate : Gemma Ferns. You're already pulling her heartstrings. What will she feel like if not only her ex is with a girl she hates, but Chrissy isn't there to soften the blow?
Brisky : You've got it! The perfect crime .... ;)

Edited by user 09 September 2009 03:47:22(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#5 Posted : 09 September 2009 04:28:46(UTC)
bikz

Woman

An hour before the ceremony, the boys of In The Cold You Look So Fierce were on the way to the Hot Topic Arena, having left the girls behind to top up their make-up. Suddenly, out of the bushes, two people jump out with a cape, cover Chris with it and carry him off ....
Colin : Chris! CHRIS!
.... Colin ran after them, but got nowhere.

Back at the warehouse ....

Chris : Brisky? Kate? What do you want?
Brisky : You, my friend, are going to stay here.
Chris : You can't do this! You can't!
They tie him up and gag him. Brisky and Kate leave for the IMAs, while Nykia keeps a hold on him.
Nykia : I'm going to look after you. Excuse me a moment.
Nykia, while keeping one eye on Chris, got out her phone to call "Jimmy Nimrod". She wasn't going to tell Mikki or anyone where Chris was. Chris kept moving around, trying to find a way to break free, but was just shuffling around. He was stuck.
UserPostedImage
Offline The Nimrods  
#6 Posted : 09 September 2009 06:22:52(UTC)
The Nimrods

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 36 post(s)
Jimmy answers his phone hearing a voice that sounded familiar but he wasn't sure.
Jimmy:Hello?
Caller:Hi is this Jimmy Nimrod?
Jimmy:Actually it's Him not Nimrod but yes
Caller:I have some information you might want to know
Jimmy:Who are you?
Caller:That's not any of your concern,this is about your fiance you need to knwo this
Jimmy:What did you do to Bikki!
Caller:I didn't do anything, it's what Joshy Firecracker did.
Jimmy:Joshy and her aren't going out,she told me
Caller:You don't have to go out to get pregnant
Jimmy:WHAT!?!?!?
Caller:Yup,Bikitha Hetestein is pregnant.
Jimmy:How do you know this?WHO ARE YOU!?!?
Caller:*Hangs up*
Jimmy:Shit! *picks up the phone again and makes a call*
Caller 2:Hey who is this
Jimmy:It's Jimmy
Caller 2:Oh hey man you were my best customer,what can I do ya for?
Jimmy:5000 bucks worth of China White.
The Nimrods (Progressive Death Metal,Progressive Metal,Progressive Rock.Think Opeth/Dream Theater/Tool/Pink Floyd)
Jimmy Him- Lead Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Davey Matlock- Bass,Guitars,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Kit Saunders- Drums,additional percussion
Jaska Latvala- Rhythm Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Jack Burton- Keyboards,Keytar

Satyr in the Frost(Melodic Black Metal,think Satyricon/Mayhem/Early Dimmu Borgir/Immortal)
Sigmund-Vocals and Rhythm guitar
Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
I knew you'd be back! *cries*

now now, *hugs and steals wallet*

xNightsidex wrote:
Oops I stumbled over and hit the "extend ban" button.

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

What's everyone else do in the real world?

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:
I don't believe in jeans...

well your shit out of luck because they believe in you.....

Offline bikz  
#7 Posted : 09 September 2009 11:24:01(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Raven arrived, Billy and Gemma in tow, at the warehouse. She'd recognised the place from where she and Brisky had met a few days ago. She saw Chris, and was even more shocked than seeing him on video. He was shuffling around, trying but failing to save himself. She was sure that he was shouting "GEMMA! RAVEN! HELP!" under the gag, but couldn't be sure. She kneeled down in front of him and started to untie him.
Raven : I'll save you, Chris ....
Nykia : Nope.
Raven had no idea that anyone else would be there. Nykia pulled Chris away from Raven.
Nykia : There will be no saving of anyone. In fact ....
Nykia held up some rope and put it around Raven's neck - but before she had the chance to tie it, Raven rugby-tackled her to the floor.
UserPostedImage
Offline Gemma375*  
#8 Posted : 09 September 2009 11:28:16(UTC)
Gemma375*

Woman

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 7 post(s)
(OOC: Continued from TDB thread)

bikz wrote:
Raven saw the two cuddling, and realised she had a tougher challenge than she thought. She spoke quickly.
Raven : Billy you've GOT to get back with Brisky. I know you don't want to, I don't know why you were with her, but look at this ....
She showed Billy and Gemma the video of Chris.
Raven : Brisky said .... she'd set him free .... if you get back with her .... it's the only way .... we can't leave him like this .... please ....
She studied the video some more, and looked carefully at the background - Brisky had made a serious mistake in her bargain. Maybe she assumed that Raven wouldn't take the phone - or maybe it was just an epic fail.
Raven : .... no wait. Better idea. COME ON!
She grabbed both their hands, picked them up, and ran down the road, as fast as an Olympic sprinter. She didn't know why she was taking them, just because they were there, but she knew that Chris needed saving, no matter what.

(OOC : I'll stop wrecking the afterparty now. :P Continued in Brisk Black Ice.)

Both Billy and Gemma broke apart as they heard Raven.
Billy: What? I've not even broke up with her yet -
Raven showed them both the video. Again, Gemma got tearful seeing her best friend tied up, helpless.
Gemma: That bitch! Where is he?! I'll fucking kill her -
Gemma attempts to go back into TDB to get to Brisky - probably with the intent of tearing her head off, but she wasn't sure. All she knew is that she had to help Chris. The idea of harm coming to him was too much for her to take.
Gemma started a little as Raven began moving suddenly, then realised she had to help. But that didn't stop her having a dig.
Gemma: See what happens when you get involved with that unhinged bitch tart of a slag slut fucker?! But you never fucking learn do you?! What does she have to do before you sort yourself out?! Does she have to kill somebody?!
Billy: Oh, shut up, would you? I wouldn't let her kill somebody.
Gemma: Like you stopped her killing our baby?
Silence. Gemma pressed on.
Gemma: Besides, I bet you'd gladly let her kill Chris, wouldn't you? You always hated him!
Billy: I've never hated him
Gemma: You never liked me spending time with him!
Billy: Because he obviously has feelings for you!
Gemma: Oh, so that means we can't be friends?!
Billy: No. I just... always thought there was something more from you as well. You're way, way too close to be just friends, Gemma. It's like Dean all over again.

Gemma, again, fell silent. 'How long had Billy been thinking this? Was he right? Maybe he was...' Suddenly a stitch cursed through her side. Arguing and rushing to the aid of a friend you love more than yourself, more than half your family had started to take its toll.
UserPostedImage
Live Youth are: ---------------------------------------------- Billy Maddison (Solo artist)
Gemma Ferns (Vocals) -- Dean Keller (Lead Guitar)
Jason Cevallos (Guitar) -- Guy Collins (Bass)
Tyler Albright (Drums) -- Levi Reiss (Keyboard)
Offline Gemma375*  
#9 Posted : 09 September 2009 11:34:28(UTC)
Gemma375*

Woman

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 7 post(s)
bikz wrote:
Raven arrived, Billy and Gemma in tow, at the warehouse. She'd recognised the place from where she and Brisky had met a few days ago. She saw Chris, and was even more shocked than seeing him on video. He was shuffling around, trying but failing to save himself. She was sure that he was shouting "GEMMA! RAVEN! HELP!" under the gag, but couldn't be sure. She kneeled down in front of him and started to untie him.
Raven : I'll save you, Chris ....
Nykia : Nope.
Raven had no idea that anyone else would be there. Nykia pulled Chris away from Raven.
Nykia : There will be no saving of anyone. In fact ....
Nykia held up some rope and put it around Raven's neck - but before she had the chance to tie it, Raven rugby-tackled her to the floor.

Gemma was terrified, and still had no idea what exactly was going on - or why. All she knew was that she needed to help Chris, and while Nykia was on the floor, this was the perfect opportunity.
Scared, and with tears in her eyes, she ran - unsteadily - to Chris' side, pulling his gag away from his mouth, resting her hand on his cheek, studying his face for any signs of pain or injury.
Gemma: Oh, my God! Chris, are you okay? Are you okay?! I've been so scared, I didn't know if... by the time we got here... I...

Billy watched the scene, realising this was probably how Gemma had felt when she saw him walk into TDB with Brisky. Was he just jealous? Or were his instincts telling him the truth? He could never be sure. After staring at the two of them for what felt like forever, he finally pulled himself together and realised why they were there and ran over to Raven to try and restrain Nykia.

Edited by user 09 September 2009 11:36:03(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Live Youth are: ---------------------------------------------- Billy Maddison (Solo artist)
Gemma Ferns (Vocals) -- Dean Keller (Lead Guitar)
Jason Cevallos (Guitar) -- Guy Collins (Bass)
Tyler Albright (Drums) -- Levi Reiss (Keyboard)
Offline bikz  
#10 Posted : 10 September 2009 03:10:41(UTC)
bikz

Woman

(OOC : This was meant to be last night, but my bed was calling my name.)

Still tied up, with Gemma curled up next to him, and able to talk and breathe .... things were a little better. He took in a few deep breaths and then started to speak.
Chris : Gemma .... I've been here six hours .... nobody knew, except .... her, Brisky, and one of the Madbirds capes .... the Madbird told you?
Raven : No, I told them. Brisky threatened me by showing me a video of you, I showed these two, and we came straight down here. Are you OK?
Chris : Not the best I've ever been .... thankyou, Raven, thankyou SO much .... thankyou Gemma, thankyou Billy ....

Raven wasn't entirely sure what to say or do next .... she assumed that Billy had a good enough hold on Nykia for her to start untying Chris. For safety reasons, she gave Nykia the infamous "Raven punch" which she'd given to Miss Vanity and Davey Matlock, which would knock her out for a few minutes. If she was fast and the ropes weren't too complex, a few minutes was all she needed. She started to untie the ropes - but was pulled away.
Brisky : I realised my mistake, Regan. Or is it Jessica, or is it Stephanie? I forget.
Brisky let go of Raven, picked up a file from the floor, and held tightly onto Chris while picking papers out of it.
Brisky : Let's start with the first "MISSING" poster, 1999. Seen this before? Regan Wolfe Ormen Jr., missing from loving home in Blythewood, SC.
The poster had a headshot of a 16-year-old Raven on it, with short hair, no make-up and a thicker jaw, but still Raven. She remembered driving past those posters on telegraph poles, and laughing. How could she have laughed?
Raven : Brisky .... stop ....
Brisky took out three more pieces of paper.
Brisky : Also in 1999. Here's a statement from the owner of the soup kitchen. "Jessica was living on the streets, she told us she was kicked out of her home. She needed food and help. She didn't tell us where she lived before. We took her in and looked after her from August 1999 - January 2000."
Brisky held up another "MISSING" poster, and another Raven face - slightly longer hair and wearing make-up, but similar to the first.
Brisky : Jessica, missing from soup kitchen in Roanoke Rapids, NC. But why did she run away this time?
Brisky read out the next piece of paper.
Brisky : North Carolina police report, January 2000. Wanted on multiple counts of stealing food and other items from department stores. Caucasian female known as 'Jessica', aged 16, around 6', pale skin, slim/angular body, large jaw, shoulder-length black hair, blue-green eyes. Drives yellow Chevrolet, no licence. Is this you, Raven? Whoops, sorry, Jessica. It's easy to forget your name when you change it so much .... how about we talk about Stephanie, eh?
Raven : NO!
She snatched the file. Nykia had woken up, and pushed Billy away. Raven clawed Nykia again and went to untie Chris - but as she did so, the "Raven file" fell open. Papers everywhere. Police reports and medical records from Washington DC. Suicide Girls pictures. Medical records from Thailand. And finally - a few Columbia Star newspapers. Pictures of Raven aged 16 and 20, "before" and "after". The truth, scattered all over the floor .... along with pictures of Nathan and tales of barbaric death .... Raven Comatose looked the part as she fainted.
UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#11 Posted : 10 September 2009 06:26:24(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Chris sat there, shocked. Not at the stories about Raven/Jessica, but at Raven fainting.
Rachel : Why are you sitting there being a dumbarse? You can use your gob now! Shout "COLIN" at your pocket! They can't see your phone to put it down!

Chris : COLIN!
Brisky : Why would he help you? He's not here ....
Chris's phone : Call Colin?
Chris : YES!
Colin (on phone) : Chris? Is that you?
Chris : Yes, it's me. Where are you?
Colin : Police station, telling them about your kidnapping! Where are you?
Chris : Warehouse down the road from The Dirty Bastard. Get the police down here now.
Colin : On my way!
Colin put the phone down.
Chris : Thankyou, Rachel! Thankyou, speakerphone!
Rachel : Told you so. I'm always right!

Brisky started to look faint at the thought of the police getting here, hoping that Nykia would take the rap for it - or better, that Raven or Gemma would. She had a sudden idea. She gathered together the Jessica police reports, and walked up to the door, waiting for the police to arrive.
UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#12 Posted : 10 September 2009 10:10:55(UTC)
bikz

Woman

"So we meet again, Ms. McNamara."
Brisky was pleased that the police not recognised Nykia, but blamed her. She dropped the papers, hoping that "Jessica" would get noticed and convicted, and quickly left with Billy before they could question her.

Nykia thought it all through as she was led away, cuffed - she was always the scapegoat. She was always seen as pure evil, so people used her. When Catherine Morgan wanted to shoot Emma Blunt (Britney Kerry died then, valiantly jumping in front of Emma and taking the bullet), she had gone to Nykia, who had taught her how to be fearless, and how to fire a gun. When Rachel Catelli stabbed Raven, Nykia taught her how to work the knife. That was when she met Brisky, who became her accomplice. When Kamikaze Kate wanted to find a way to get Alex in trouble and out of the way, Brisky bought the pot, Nykia planted it, Kate knocked it out - it worked. And now, Brisky enlisted Nykia on these missions.
Nykia didn't capture Chris. She didn't tie him up. She only kept him in place - but there was no point in telling the truth. The police knew she was trouble. And part of her knew that she would have called the paramedics if Chris looked like he was dying. In some strange way, she saw herself as a bit of a Britney. Taking the bullet.

Colin : CHRIS! Are you OK? Police have been searching for you for hours!
Chris : I'm fine. Trust me, I'm fine.
Rachel : Except you're not. You wanted Brisky to be convicted.
As he was untied and he heard the sirens of the paramedics, he didn't say a word. He and Raven were bundled away, Colin and Gemma taken along for the ride.

"Ferns looks too shocked to be questioned now. We'll call her - and the other two - back later."

Raven woke up, and saw the news crew arrive. As the people left, piece by piece, there was nothing left but papers, there was nothing left to hide .... it was all there, and it was all coming out. She went into panic. The paramedics assumed it was just shock from being knocked out, but they knew nothing.
UserPostedImage
User is suspended until 19/07/2638 13:30:53(UTC) chaotic_princess  
#13 Posted : 31 July 2019 08:34:57(UTC)
chaotic_princess

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 128 time(s) in 52 post(s)

#throwabacktuesday