logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline bikz  
#1 Posted : 07 September 2009 08:55:35(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
The second single, coming soon ....
UserPostedImage

Raven Comatose wrote:
I went for a "Twilight" theme for the poster, which fits perfectly with the name and theme of the single. (Also, good for them in that jumping on popular bandwagon = more sales, hahaha, like I did using The Sims 3 for my album poster for Bikki.) Similar to the movie cover, it shows the lead and his "forbidden fruit", instead of cuddling they are singing to each other, to show that this is music.
Thanks to F47 and Bikki for modelling for me, you all look fantastic! (:
Oh, and I'm aware that this art may be a *little* controversial. Don't shoot the messenger - she'll shoot you back! :P

Joshy Firecracker wrote:
"Forbidden Fruit" is a far more upbeat track than "Comatose". Instead of something to slow dance to, this is something to rock out to. And it's both metaphorical and not - the lyric's actually about wanting fruit, but not being able to get it, and also things like losing on fruit machines, and those naughty characters Adam and Eve in that popular bedtime story. It's not actually about love, unless it's metaphorically about love. Who knows?
The song's got a kind of You Meat Six feel to it, so to suit that, the first B-side is a cover of "Always Attract" featuring Bikki. (Well, we had to stick her in somewhere, otherwise her modelling for the poster would make no sense!) The second B-side is unconfirmed.
As the poster says, the single's out 9/9/2009. Make sure you don't miss out! :D

Edited by user 07 September 2009 09:03:17(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence