logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline bikz  
#1 Posted : 14 September 2009 08:08:36(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
UserPostedImage
UPCOMING SHOW

(Thanks to Raven Comatose for the banner! Speaking of which ....)
"Quoth The Raven, Nevermore" is a documentary on the breathtaking life story of Raven Comatose.

Raven Comatose wrote:
I wasn't going to do this, but hell, I'm sick of trash talk about me. This is the truth. About me as a transgendered woman, as a teenage runaway, as a musician, as a girl living real life as a boy, a stealthy girl and the girl that everyone wants a piece of. About situations in life that have affected me greatly.

I never told anyone I was transgendered because nobody ever asked. Looking in the mirror (6'5", square face, no curves), at my name ("Regan Wolfe" is a unisex name, but not really a common one for girls) and at some of my "ways" - such as never wanting to be seen in the morning (do you really think that, as a woman, I want to be caught with hair removal creams on my face?) and wearing a lot of make-up - and of course my inability to get pregnant, I'm actually quite surprised I wasn't asked. Some of you probably suspected it but didn't ask out of courtesy. The only person I've literally told, bar my family and my doctors, is Jakey. He was going to find out, but I wanted him to find out from me, not from hearsay that Brisky was going to put about.

I've also not actually talked about what happened during my years as a runaway, though Brisky has through her stalking - plenty of lies have been spread about that too, the thievery and the suicide attempts really have been hyped up. (This isn't just about me as a woman, it's about my life.) Neither has my mom, and she's going to talk, honestly, about what life was like without me - and with me! We're also going to tell you what happened on the night I came back, the saddest day of my life. And of course, I'll be talking about the time that you've known me. My career as a musician and artist, what I love and hate about it. Brisky as a friend and as an enemy. My relationship with Jaymz, and how it fell apart (that's never even been clear to me, but I'll give it a shot) - and my love for Jakey, and how it made my life complete.

This is a LOT of gossip .... if you like that sort of thing, or if you just like me, you'll enjoy this.

Katie Kairiri : If you relate to Raven, or if you are close to her, and you want to be interviewed on the show, you are welcome, just contact me at [email protected]! Also, if you have any questions or messages for Raven for me to tell her on the show, contact me at the same address. (OOC : PM me.) I'll be taking e-mails until the show airs.

Raven : Oh, and by the way, this is a poster I made (advertising me in general rather than just the show) - it's called "Sellout" because of an in-joke with Chris. :P
http://img.photobucket.c...kki/dbm/ravensellout.png
Warning - it's rather big.

Katie : 20/9/2009, 10pm, on TV in the UK and online at deltatau.com/dtv. There will be guest appearances from Jakey Comatose and Angel Le Fierce - don't miss it!

Edited by user 14 September 2009 08:15:50(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence