logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

44 Pages«<2425262728>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline infinite135  
#501 Posted : 25 June 2011 10:36:55(UTC)
infinite135

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 328 time(s) in 157 post(s)
Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: MATTT Go to Quoted Post
Angel: I havent been trolling your stupid website for 10 hours! Go fuck your self bitch and ill wave at you from the top!

Stephanie Fierce: 10 hours and 15 minutes now. And yes, I hope you jump off from that building you're planning to jump off from. You'll be doing millions a favor. I'll wave back, with my best grin, just for you! :)

Stephanie, I love you. Not only are you releasing experimental music that kicks major ass, but you're quite good with the comebacks as well. Please, never stop being fucking awesome.

-Eric Quillington
Kid Anything- Indie/Britpop/Shoegaze; influenced by Sigur Ros, XXYYXX, Kanye West, Blur, Oasis

(Bringing together an eclectic group of influences, Ulysses' songs are sung with carefree abandon by Nick Junk)

Kurt Ulysses - Songwriter, Guitarist, Backup Vocalist
Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Infinite- Alternative/Experimental Rock; influenced by Muse, Radiohead, and The Beatles

(Known best for their experimental music and their frontman's eccentric behavior, the band disbanded after Eric Quillington's death to pursue solo careers or, in Matt Robert's case, peace of mind. Infinite released four albums over the course of their career; Blue Nebula, Midnight Skies, Insomnia, and Dancing about Architecture.)

Eric Quillington (Deceased) - Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar, Piano, Primary Lyricist
Matt Roberts - Bass
Greg Oldson - Drums, Backup Vocals, Secondary Lyricist
Amelia Florentine - Keyboards, Piano, Lyricist, Backup Vocals

UserPostedImage

"When asked 'how do you write?' I invariably answer, 'one word at a time', and this answer is invariably dismissed. But that's all it is. It sounds too simple to be true, but consider the Great Wall of China, if you will: one stone at a time, man. That's all. One stone at a time. But I've read you can see that motherfucker from space without a telescope."

- Stephen King
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#502 Posted : 25 June 2011 10:40:00(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Originally Posted by: infinite135 Go to Quoted Post
Angel: I havent been trolling your stupid website for 10 hours! Go fuck your self bitch and ill wave at you from the top!

Stephanie Fierce: 10 hours and 15 minutes now. And yes, I hope you jump off from that building you're planning to jump off from. You'll be doing millions a favor. I'll wave back, with my best grin, just for you! :)

Stephanie, I love you. Not only are you releasing experimental music that kicks major ass, but you're quite good with the comebacks as well. Please, never stop being fucking awesome.

-Eric Quillington

OOC: hehe, thanks :)
Offline MATTT  
#503 Posted : 25 June 2011 10:50:22(UTC)
MATTT

Man

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 99 post(s)

Angel: Fuck you! You dont know when its time to stop acting like a 20 year old and go retire! Stupid bitch
MY ARTISTS

hindsight.
UserPostedImage
#504 Posted : 04 July 2011 13:13:32(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

5. IN LOVE ALONE
Written and produced by Stephanie Fierce
Genre: Alternative Pop, Downtempo, Fierce Atmosphere-Industrial

UserPostedImage

Song Background and Lyrics

So far while listening to “Free”, you get a sense of tenderness, and humility with the instrumentation of the first two tracks. “Dying in the Airwaves” and “Bird Flu Sung” seem more organized and both songs include a climax that might be predictable. With “Lube” and “Electric Guitar Virgin” you get more of an experimental feel with the electronic elements and with the loose guitar selections, despite “EGV” having an classical like climax towards the end, it was only done purposely to bring you back and not lose its purpose. With the fifth song, Stephanie wanted to mix in the two vibes.

After feeling a bit overwhelmed with the recording process of “Free”, Stephanie Fierce wrote “In Love Alone” inside a New York City train terminal late at night, she placed herself within the group of passengers to give her ambition and a sense of company. But not even that numbed her into normality nor gave her a purpose to finish the song. Steph surprisingly wrote what she could in about 10 minutes, lost all ambition and didn’t finish it leaving the lyrics incomplete. With the song’s lyrics, Steph seems to become the narrator of her own thoughts, opening up about the feelings of her ex-husband Johnny once again. It’s the one song on the album where that she hated, especially throughout the process of actually making it.

“In the process, I was thinking what the hell happened to me. Why am I putting all of this effort into this guy and he’s not even putting any effort into showing affection towards me. Affection and communication is a big part of love. I didn’t understand it because I felt like we had everything we needed to be the best lovers we could possibly be. Money wasn’t an issue and time wasn’t that much of an issue either. Being with this man, felt like being at the mountain top, him missing, and no one to share the view with. I felt like a balloon full of nothing but air. Going up, and up without an actual purpose. So these lyrics are not only a reflection of my annoyance and loss of ambition, at the same time it’s a song about something so simple and cliché that I could in fact have finished. But I didn’t.It’s kind of interesting.”

Production and Composition

“I guess you can say that I was trying to make this song as interesting as possible. When I wrote the song, it was already looking out to be some sort of boring ballad. At the time, I was very worn out with looking at myself and after going over the unfinished lyrics, I was pretty bored with the sound I was already creating in my head. Everything about this song was just annoying to me for some reason and til this day I don’t know how it made its way to the album. Maybe the fact that it’s unfinished made it…. finished."

“IN LOVE ALONE” jumps back into the Fierce Atmosphere, and goes a bit deeper into the darker soundscape, that was not showcased in “Dying in the Airwaves” and “Bird Flu Sung”. The song also features the more industrial side of the fierce atmosphere that eventually meets up with a collection of brass instruments. The industrial sound, sounds like machinery hitting against each other almost like train tracks, as if the machines are on-going without a purpose. This reflects the “no progression” of the lyrics. Even with the glitchy instrumental parts of the song, the song suffers progression before ending with a collection of brass instruments going off, giving the ear a sense of freedom, escaping from the dark sounds of the Fierce atmosphere, and finally introducing a moment of progression. However, after the collection of brass instruments go off, the song ends and train tracks are heard once more.

“Brass instruments make the perfect sound, if you’re introducing a moment in music. It’s almost welcoming. That moment comes in, the overwhelming sound of brass instruments going off give you a sense of freedom. I never thought I was going to use this part of the “Fierce Atmosphere so soon into making the album to be quite honest.”

Stephanie Fierce’s vocals are sound as if annoyed and almost forced through boredom. Her range is heard all over the place and it doesn’t seem structured. Overall, “In Love Alone” was recorded, edited, mixed by Stephanie Fierce in the matter of ten days in the process of three recording sessions.

"In Love Alone" (Lyrics)

"Are you here with me (Whispers)

You really had me going,
but left me empty handed
In need of it...................
I'm screaming with confidence I swear
Out this coffin you put me in
With one eye open, as my intuition ends
It seemed like I was in love
In love with with the air
Freely, but waiting for the rush to begin
In reality............
You had the floor above my head
and I was falling effortlessly
Viewing the picture all alone
In a cold mountain top
How nice could that possibly be?
Not knowing or receiving anything
And it feels like I’m In Love alone....
what an irritation
This loneliness brings Irritation
And it feels like……
In Love Alone, giving my everything
and I still look for your love I confess
But it’s nowhere to be found"

Edited by user 04 July 2011 13:16:30(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#505 Posted : 04 July 2011 13:40:40(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

OOC: So....track 5 was already completed I just forgot to post it, since I wanted to post track 5 & 6 simultaneously. But that didn't happen. I'm will start working on the songs again once I return to RP in normal form. Hopefully you like things so far. I'm halfway there....
Offline Osprey037[Reported Failure]  
#506 Posted : 04 July 2011 15:18:41(UTC)
Osprey037[Reported Failure]

Was thanked: 1780 time(s) in 805 post(s)
OOC: Just thought I'd say that I'm really enjoying this so far. I look forward to reading the rest.
UserPostedImage
I might give Satan a swirly
thanks 1 user thanked Osprey037[Reported Failure] for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 04/07/2011(UTC)
#507 Posted : 04 July 2011 22:40:16(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Osprey037[Reported Failure wrote:
;131687]OOC: Just thought I'd say that I'm really enjoying this so far. I look forward to reading the rest.

OOC: Oh thanks man! Glad you like it! :)
Offline Moquel  
#508 Posted : 07 July 2011 02:02:36(UTC)
Moquel

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
Chanel: In Love Lonely is my type of track! Best Believen' when this is released, this track will be on REPEATTT!
UserPostedImage
#509 Posted : 07 July 2011 02:12:07(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: Moquel Go to Quoted Post
Chanel: In Love Lonely is my type of track! Best Believen' when this is released, this track will be on REPEATTT!

Stephanie Fierce: Thank you Chanel!
#510 Posted : 18 July 2011 07:08:25(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Coming Soon.

FIERCE POWER HOUR

July 23, 2011.

OOC: New Face Claim:

UserPostedImage

Offline GirlSpice  
#511 Posted : 18 July 2011 07:10:29(UTC)
GirlSpice

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Glamazon: Welcome back, sweetheart! Excited for what's to come. ;)

OOC: Really interesting choice for new face claim, looking forward to seeing what you do with her!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
#512 Posted : 18 July 2011 07:13:59(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: GirlSpice Go to Quoted Post
Glamazon: Welcome back, sweetheart! Excited for what's to come. ;)

OOC: Really interesting choice for new face claim, looking forward to seeing what you do with her!

Stephanie Fierce: Thank you so much Glamazon! :) ;)

OOC: Thanks! I was getting a bit tired of Beyonce anyways haha :) But I'm glad to be back, I'm gonna kick ass with Sinead O' Connor now ;)
Offline erich hess  
#513 Posted : 19 July 2011 01:35:48(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17932 time(s) in 10423 post(s)
Nina:...nice hair,steph.

Erica: i think it looks great.you know how hard it is to rock a shaved head?

Nina: .actually....no.but i know about having a shaved-

Erica: dammit nina.nobody wants to know about your hoo hooi

Nina: i think internet search stats say otherwise,love.

Erica: really? Grody.the internet is nothing but perverts and thieves.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline FiveT  
#514 Posted : 19 July 2011 01:40:23(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
OOC: Just wanted to say welcome back! :)

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 1 user thanked FiveT for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 20/07/2011(UTC)
#515 Posted : 20 July 2011 01:12:20(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: FiveT Go to Quoted Post
OOC: Just wanted to say welcome back! :)

OOC: thanks :)
#516 Posted : 20 July 2011 01:24:49(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Nina:...nice hair,steph.

Erica: i think it looks great.you know how hard it is to rock a shaved head?

Nina: .actually....no.but i know about having a shaved-

Erica: dammit nina.nobody wants to know about your hoo hooi

Nina: i think internet search stats say otherwise,love.

Erica: really? Grody.the internet is nothing but perverts and thieves.

Stephanie Fierce: You know it Erica. Thanks Nina.

OOC: Lol I was looking forward to a reply from you, cause they are always funny as hell.

Edited by user 04 August 2011 06:20:28(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
erich hess on 20/07/2011(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#517 Posted : 20 July 2011 02:07:28(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17932 time(s) in 10423 post(s)
Ooc: good to have you back.

Erica: you're welcome miss steph.mostly thank you for looking great with short hair.we'd hate to have to tell you it looked awful.

Nina: stephie looks kinda....different. think she still has a butt you can,bounce quarters off of?

Erica: maybe...if not,we still have karoliena's.* flicks a quarter and it sails in a perfect arc,landing in karoliena's butt crack.*

Karoliena: *surprised at the coldness* woooo! Real funny,guys. Damn,did you get that quarter out of the freezer?

Erica:yup.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 21/07/2011(UTC)
#518 Posted : 27 July 2011 07:37:05(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

NEWS

Stephanie Fierce will be performing at the "Festival De Música" August 14, 2011. The performance will be televised and streamed live on MTV/VH1 channels around the world from 8:45-9:45 US Eastern time. Highlights and most performances will be available on VEVO the next day for viewing.
You DO NOT wanna miss the intense 60 minute set.

For more info on the "Festival De Música" click here: http://www.therockstarga....aspx?g=posts&t=7248
#519 Posted : 30 July 2011 05:42:56(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Upcoming Promo Schedule:

August 6, 2011- Official Stephanie Fierce "Diary of a Pop Sinner" Movie Trailer Premiere, with soundtrack tracklisting reveiled.

August 13, 2011- Rolling Stone Interview "Stephanie Fiere" talks about new film, new album in the works and new book.

August 14, 2011- Stephanie Fierce performs at the "Festival De Música"

August 15, 2011- South American and 2nd US Leg Announced + Full List of Tour Dates

Early September- Third Single from "Free" to be released

October 7, 2011- US release of "Diary of a Pop Sinner" film, starring Stephanie Fierce.

UserPostedImage

Official Tour Poster

The "Newborn" Tour is the third headlining world tour by Stephanie Fierce (5th Overall). The Newborn Tour first kicked off in the US, with 20 dates. While a second US leg is set to happen early 2012, the "Newborn" tour will first visit other countries/continents in the world during 2011. The next stop is Europe! The European Leg will consist of 45 dates; The longest European leg Stephanie Fierce has ever done! Overall, The "Newborn" tour will first visit this many countries/continents in the world. The next stop after Europe is Japan and Oceania! The Japan Leg will consist of 3 dates, the Oceania leg will consist of 15 Dates. The South American Leg is planned for November/`December of 2011.

The North American Leg (Tickets Sold Out!)

April 17, 2011 London Wembley Stadium Total Annihilation 3 Headliner; Red Stage

April 24, 2011 London The 02 Arena 21st IMA's/Birdies Host; Performance (cancelled)

April 27, 2011 Ft. Lauderdale BankAtlantic Center

April 28, 2011 Orlando Amway Center

April 29, 2011 Orlando Amway Center

April 30, 2011 Charlotte Time Warner Cable Arena

May 1, 2011 Columbia Colonial Life Arena

May 2, 2011 New York NBC Studios Saturday Night Live

May 4, 2011 Providence Dunkin' Donuts Center

May 6, 2011 Atlantic City Boardwalk Hall

May 8, 2011 Festival for Japan

May 10, 2011 Uniondale Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum

May 11, 2011 Pittsburgh Consol Energy Center

May 12, 2011 Cleveland Quicken Loans Arena

May 14, 2011 Toronto Air Canada Centre

May 15, 2011 Auburn Hills The Palace of Auburn Hills

May 18, 2011 Columbus Schottenstein Center

May 20, 2011 Rosemont Allstate Arena

May 21, 2011 Minneapolis Target Center

May 22, 2011 Omaha Qwest Center Omaha

May 25, 2011 Vancouver Rogers Arena

May 26, 2011 Portland Rose Garden

May 28, 2011 Sacramento ARCO Arena

May 29, 2011 San Jose HP Pavilion at San Jose

June 1, 2011 Los Angeles Staples Center

The European Leg (Tickets Sold Out!)

July 16, 2011 Lyon France Halle Tony Garnier

July 17, 2011 Zurich Switzerland Hallenstadion

July 18, 2011 Madrid Spain Palacio de Deportes

July 20, 2011 Lisbon Portugal Pavilhão Atlântico

July 21, 2011 Bilbao Spain Bizkaia Arena

July 23, 2011 Barcelona Palau Sant Jordi

July 25, 2011 Montpellier France Arena Montpellier

July 26, 2011 Turin Italy Torino Palasport Olimpico

July 27, 2011 Geneva Switzerland SEG Geneva Arena

July 28, 2011 Rotterdam Netherlands Ahoy Rotterdam

July 30, 2011 Munich Germany Olympiahalle

July 31, 2011 Metz France Galaxie Amnéville

August 2, 2011 Paris Palais Omnisports de Paris-Bercy

August 3, 2011 Berlin Germany O2 World

August 5, 2011 Cologne Lanxess Arena

August 7, 2011 Antwerp Belgium Sportpaleis

August 8, 2011 Manchester England Manchester Evening News Arena

August 9, 2011 Dublin Ireland The O2

August 10, 2011 Belfast Northern Ireland Odyssey Arena

August 12, 2011 Glasgow Scotland Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre

August 13, 2011 London England The O2 Arena

August 14, 2011 Barcelona Spain Camp Nou stadium Festival De Música

August 15, 2011 Bologna Italy Futurshow Station

August 19, 2011 Barcelona Spain Estadi Olímpic Lluís Companys

August 20, 2011 Valencia Sala Auditorio Marina Sur

August 21, 2011 Almería Estadio de los Juegos Mediterráneos

August 22, 2011 Madrid Vicente Calderón Stadium

August 23, 2011 Bilbao San Mamés Stadium

August 25, 2011 Nice France Palais Nikaia

August 26, 2011 Geneva Switzerland SEG Geneva Arena

August 28, 2011 Zurich Hallenstadion

August 29, 2011 Graz Austria Schwarzl-Freizeitzentrum

August 31, 2011 Frankfurt Germany Festhalle Frankfurt

September 1, 2011 Paris France Palais Omnisports de Paris-Bercy

September 3, 2011 Milan Mediolanum Forum

September 5, 2011 Budapest Hungary Budapest Sports Arena

September 7, 2011 Bucharest Romania Piaţa Constituţiei

September 9, 2011 Belgrade Serbia Belgrade Arena

September 10, 2011 Zagreb Croatia Arena Zagreb

September 11, 2011 Mannheim Germany SAP Arena

September 12, 2011 Mönchengladbach Warsteiner HockeyPark

September 14, 2011 Łódź Poland Atlas Arena

September 15, 2011 Minsk Belarus Minsk-Arena

September 16, 2011 Saint Petersburg Russia SKK Peterburgsky

September 17, 2011 Moscow Olimpiyskiy

September 19, 2011 Pristina Kosovo Pristina City Stadium

The Japan Leg (Tickets on Sale now!)

October 4, 2011 Tokyo Japan Tokyo Dome

October 6, 2011 Tokyo Japan Tokyo Dome

October 7, 2011 Tokyo Japan Tokyo Dome

The Oceania Leg (Tickets on Sale now!)

October 13, 2011 Auckland New Zealand Vector Arena

October 14, 2011 Auckland New Zealand Vector Arena

October 17, 2011 Sydney Australia Sydney Entertainment Centre

October 18, 2011 Sydney Australia Sydney Entertainment Centre

October 20, 2011 Newcastle Newcastle Entertainment Centre

October 23, 2011 Melbourne Rod Laver Arena

October 24, 2011 Melbourne Rod Laver Arena

October 26, 2011 Brisbane Brisbane Entertainment Centre

October 27, 2011 Brisbane Brisbane Entertainment Centre

October 29, 2011 Canberra AIS Arena

November 1, 2011 Perth Burswood Dome

November 3, 2011 Adelaide Adelaide Entertainment Centre

November 5, 2011 Wollongong WIN Entertainment Centre

November 7, 2011 Sydney Sydney Entertainment Centre

November 9, 2011 Melbourne Rod Laver Arena

Edited by user 30 July 2011 05:51:48(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Princess_Valentine  
#520 Posted : 30 July 2011 06:29:25(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Cassie: Wow looks like your going to be very busy Ms. Fierce. Hope your having fun in between these shows. Don't need you tiring yourself out girl. :)

Edited by user 30 July 2011 12:20:50(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley