logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

44 Pages«<424344
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#861 Posted : 03 February 2021 01:59:34(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

UPCOMING on 2.5.2021 >>>>>

- The official relaunch of stephaniefierce.com on 2.5.2021.
- NEW SINGLE "Eternal ft. Younghood"
- STEPHANIE FIERCE: THE #1's COLLECTION track-listing, pre-order and details.

Edited by user 18 June 2022 06:29:38(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 5 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 03/02/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 03/02/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 03/02/2021(UTC), RadioVine on 03/02/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 03/02/2021(UTC)
#862 Posted : 06 February 2021 07:27:21(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

STAY TUNED.

thanks 4 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
erich hess on 06/02/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 07/02/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 07/02/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 10/02/2021(UTC)
#863 Posted : 07 February 2021 05:33:37(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE

The Super Bowl LV halftime show, officially known as the Pepsi Super Bowl LV Halftime Show, is an halftime show that will take place on February 7, 2021, at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida, as part of Super Bowl LV. It was televised in the U.S. by CBS and streamed online by Youtube. The show will be performed by a holographic version of Stephanie Fierce.

In mid November it was announced that Stephanie Fierce would be the headlining act to perform at the The Super Bowl LV halftime show as a hologram. The first time time in NFL history that a hologram was enlisted as a performer for the Pepsi Super Bowl halftime show. The idea was greenlit once Pepsi learned that Fierce was critically ill and will most likely not be able to perform due to her health condition. Unfortunately, Stephanie Fierce passed before the show would air but was heavily involved in the creative direction of the show before her passing, down to choosing the setlist and outfits for the entire show. Stephanie Fierce's main wish was to allow her daughter to share the stage with her at some point during the show and a Black Lives Matter segment honoring Breonna Taylor and other black lives killed by police.

The show will be produced by Sony Entertainment and Hot Eye Records/HER house partners who were heavily involved in creating the life like 4D hologram. To allow the hologram to move freely around the stage a special stage was built and designed to support the movement of the hologram. Strategic areas were designed for dancers to move close to the hologram without interfering the rays of the hologram.

Due to Stephanie Fierce prolific and diverse discography; the NFL was able to accommodate a performance extension. The first in its history. Normally the Half-time performance is executed in 12 minutes but was extended to 20 minutes to give the singer more room to include more songs and also a tribute piece. The overall budget for the entire set is estimated at $65 million making it the most expensive single act televised performance in the history of television. The network contributed half of the budget while Fierce Management contributed the other half.

Like many recent Superbowl performances, Pepsi was involved in sponsoring the performance. This year's theme is "Evolve Your Taste" inspired by the song "Evolve" From Stephanie Fierce's "Lost in Electronica" album. The company will be producing 9 Stephanie Fierce themed Pepsi cans that will be sold for a limited time in selected corporate stores throughout the US. All proceeds from the Pepsi Ad "Evolve Your Taste" and Pepsi cans sold will be donated to Schools for Africa.
thanks 3 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 07/02/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 07/02/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 10/02/2021(UTC)
#864 Posted : 07 February 2021 05:43:09(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Edited by user 07 February 2021 05:43:47(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

RoseJapanFan on 07/02/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 10/02/2021(UTC), RadioVine on 15/02/2021(UTC)
#865 Posted : 10 February 2021 03:52:32(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Edited by user 13 February 2021 12:37:13(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2001clay on 10/02/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 10/02/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 13/02/2021(UTC), RadioVine on 15/02/2021(UTC)
#866 Posted : 18 February 2021 00:00:04(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

UserPostedImage

On February 7, 2021; Pepsi Super Bowl LV Halftime Show took place with Stephanie Fierce as headliner. This would be the second time Fierce headlined the show, the first being in 2013 when she headlined the show as a solo act. The performance drew over 130.8 Million viewers and featured moments from Helle Johnson, Johnny Johnson, Daniel The Freenerd, The Nimrods, The Rockers & many more.

UserPostedImage

PART 1/2

Title: Stephanie Fierce / Pepsi Super Bowl LV Halftime Show (Live)
Date: February 7, 2021
Produced by: Pepsi, HER (Hot Eye Records) & Sony Music Entertainment
Creative Director: Daniel The Freenerd, Fierce Management
Description: A Stephanie Fierce tribute performance featuring a life like hologram of Stephanie Fierce.
The hologram performs all of Stephanie Fierce's most iconic songs and more.

Official AD

Pepsi Super Bowl LV Halftime Show SETLIST/TIMELINE:

TIMELINE/DETAILS:

1. Pepsi Ad: "Evolve Your Taste" (Featuring "Evolve")

2. Intro: Johnny Johnson Introduces Stephanie Fierce [00:00-00:09]

3. Where I Belong; Performed by Helle Johnson [00:10-01:14]

4. Hot Shot [01:15-02:39]

5. Love Feels Like Grenades ("Encrypted Heart" Vanity instrumental mashup) with Helle Johnson [02:40-04:14]

6. Sweaty Nights (intro) [04:15-04:35]

7. Sin City ft. Bikki (Tribute to Bikz) [04:36--05:29]

8. Psycho Love (with DJ Daniel the Freenerd) [05:30-06:59]

9. The B*tch/Get Like Stephy Fierce (intro) [07:00-07:25]

10. Destruction ft. The Nimrods/Back To Fierce (Rock Mix) [07:26-09:52]

11. Interlude: To Die in the Airwaves [9:53-10:13]

12. Newborn [10:14-11:44]

13. Dying In the Airwaves [11:45-13:19]

14. Bless Me [13:20-14:49]

15. The Black Doves (BLM intro) [14:50-15:11]

16. This is America (Black Lives Matter) ft. The Rockers [15:12-16:59]

17. Tribute Video to Stephanie Fierce; Featuring "Where I Belong" live instrumentation [17:00-18:01]

18. Eternal (Rest in Paradise Mix ) [18:02-20:49]

UserPostedImage

Before the official performance begins, a 1 minute sponsor Pepsi Ad begins to play serving as an introduction to the official Pepsi Superbowl Halftime performance from Stephanie Fierce. A countdown is seen on the screen and as the countdown hits zero, the screen goes black as live instrumentation of "Evolve" by Stephanie Fierce begins to play. The shortened version of the song mainly plays the melody as chosen fans are seen drinking different cans of Pepsi. Each of these fans were chosen from a contest held by Pepsi in December of 2020. The words "Fierce Taste", "Bold Flavor", "Eternal Pleasure" appear on the screen at various moments in the ad and then the phrase "Evolve Your Taste" appears as one fan opens up a can of Pepsi that has Stephanie Fiece's face on it. The fan is amazed at the taste and begins to dance as more fans are then shown drinking the Stephanie Fierce designed Pepsi from all over the world. Each Pepsi can design represents an album era from Stephanie Fierce's career. The 9 different fans chosen are also seen wearing attire from a Stephanie Fierce music video from each of those album eras. They all begin to dance as "Evolve" plays and they are all shown together in the end as they shout "Stephanie Fierce is Eternal" and they jump into the air as the commercial comes to an end and Stephanie Fierce appears at the football field saying "Evolve Your Taste Sis!" as she winks.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Fan #1: White female is seen wearing "The Past, Present and Future of Pop" album cover outfit.
Fan #2: Black Transgender female is seen wearing the "Love Feels Like Grenades" outfit from the music video.
Fan #3: Non-binary Hispanic person is seen wearing "The Bitch" outfit from the music video.
Fan #4: White female is seen wearing the outfit from the "Newborn" album cover.
Fan #5: Muslim male is seen wearing an outfit from the "Dying in the Airwaves" music video.
Fan #6: Hispanic female is seen wearing the outfit from the "Life's Good" album cover.
Fan #7: Asian female is seen wearing the outfit from "Love is Lust" album cover.
Fan #8: Indian female is seen wearing the "Bless Me" outfit from the music video.
Fan #9: Black male is seen with a snake referencing the "Lost in Electronica" album cover.

As the Pepsi ad comes to an end, Johnny Johnson's voice is heard introducing Stephanie Fierce for her performance.

Johnny Johnson: The National Football League welcomes you to the Pepsi Super Bowl 55 Halftime Show. Ladies and gentlemen, THE PAST, THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE OF POP......STEPHANIE FIERCE!

UserPostedImage
Stephanie Fierce's #1 fan; formally know on twitter as "stephywillcutyou"

Loud cheers are heard from the anticipated audience as the stage is finally introduced with a bright light shining on Helle Johnson; Stephanie and Johnny's only daughter. While everything is dark behind her; her sparkling diamond dress reflects all of the lighting in the arena. An angelic chorus is heard for a few seconds before the young 10 year old begins to sing an arena version of "Where I Belong" (A #1 pop ballad from Stephanie Fierce's first studio album "The Past, The Present and the Future of Pop) in an almost acapella form. The camera begins to pan around her as she sings with all of her might. Her father Johnny Johnson is seen behind her playing the piano. As she continues singing the camera grows closer to her showing her getting emotional. With anticpiation the song keeps building up as she sings, reflecting the emotion of most watching from their seats and viewers at home. Minor horns are added as the song continues towards its last verse and as the song comes to an epic end. A teary Helle exits the area to change into a new outfit as the camera zooms out revealing the main stage at Raymond James Stadium.

An audio begins to play by Michelle Obama: "“You may not always have a comfortable life and you will not always be able to solve all of the world’s problems at once but don’t ever underestimate the importance you can have because history has shown us that courage can be contagious and hope can take on a life of its own.”

The cameras then pan around to the main stage area where Stephanie Fierce, her band, background dancers and entertainment performers would join her. A loud banging is heard in a chant like form as 30 pyros go off on the stage and as fireworks blanket the sky of the arena ; Stephanie Fierce's name is seen drawn in the air with fire from the fire machines propped onto the stage. Stephanie Fierce's holograms begins to rise from the bottom of the stage. Loud orchestral instrumentation is heard from the band who is now seen on the side of the stage as the entire outlining of the stage is now blazed up with fire; two large pyros set off into the sky as a rain of sparks begins to falls on to the stage for a dramatic entrance. The audience surrounding the stage seem shocked and amazed at all the fire and stage effects taking place at once. A hologram of Stephanie Fierce's body finally appears from beneath the main stage as the audience goes wild.

UserPostedImage

LOOK #1:
Hologram Stephanie Fierce is seen wearing a right leathered outfit that unveils her toned abs and smooth long lengs; her hair is brushed up in a tight ponytail. Her background dancers are seen wearing matching leathered outfits. The band is wearing all black. .

"AMERICA! ARE YOU READY TO BE ENTERTAINED?" Stephanie Fierce's voice is heard shouting as her long hair blows in the wind; showing off her signature stance.

The placement of the band is now closer to Steph as they begin the instrumentation to "Hot Shot". 20 Background dancers are now seen beside Stephanie Fierce; 10 on each side. 4 entertainers with saxophones appear next to her as the kneel and begin playing their instruments. The 20 other background dancers perform a backflip and as they land they point at the Stephanie Fierce hologram. The lighting/lasers now shine over the hologram highlighting it. Stephanie Fierce's raw matured vocals over Hot Shot are heard as if they were being sung live. The dancers continue their intense rehearsed choreography which is more hard hitting than its ever been before. The hologram which is almost life like continues singing while matching the background's choreography. The band, the dancers and the hologram are now all in synch as they continue the performance of "Hot Shot" leading to the dance break which makes the audience scream louder. The shortened version of the song due to the timing of the performance skips over most verses and goes straight to the bridge of the song which then starts the dancebreak.

"WATCH ME" Stephanie pauses the band as she throws a fist to the right. The band the continues as the dance break portion comes to an end. Various fireworks go off into the air and ss the performance comes to a finish, a live instrumental version of Vanity's "Encrypted Heart"; backed up by Fierce's band on stage is heard as the song is formally introduced.

LOOK #2:
Hologram Stephanie Fierce is seen wearing a pink sparkled leotard with matching stiletto heels encrusted in diamonds. Her background dancers are seen wearing matching leotards in white. The band is wearing all black. Helle is wearing a pink sparkled leotard with matching stiletto heels encrusted in diamonds as her mother.

Superbowl! Do you love pop music? I've always wanted to be GirlSpice girl!" Stephanie Fierce says with a joyous smile on to her grenade heart shaped microphone as her virtual outfit visually changes into a sparkling pink leotard in front of the camera (in a Cinderalla/fairy godmother like manner); stage lights coming down on her front and center as she poses; she's seen smiling with happiness as she hold her hand to her chest. "This one is for my sister Vanity. You own the universe" Fierce says paying homage to her sister as a "Love Feels Like Grenades/Encrypted Heart" mashup begins to play. Her background dancer now start doing an interpretive like dance to the beat of the song and begin to make clap like movement with their hands before they breakout into full choreography. The audience breaks out into loud cheer in amazement at the two songs being performed as a mashup, some fans showing their surprised face trying to keep it together. Stephanie Fierce continues dancing along with her dancers as the move around the stage making sure no corner of the stage is left untouched.

"Suddenly I'm not who I used to be
Broke myself apart, tore myself in two
Shredded all the strands of my DNA
Just to get away from you
I'm the maker of this masquerade"

ITS BEATING OFF MY CHEST
ITS BEATING OFF OF ME
ITS BEATINF OFF MY CHEST
LOVE. FEELS. LIKE. GRENADES.

An identity you can't pin down
A nameless piece of art
(I'm everchanging) change change
An identity you can't pin down
A nameless piece of art
(I'm everchanging) change change
LOVE.FEELS.LIKE. GRENADES.

nades. nades.
nades.
nades. nades.
Feels like Grenades.
nades. nades.
nades.
nades. nades.
Feels like Grenades."

As the peformance of both "Love Feels Like Grenades" and "Encrypted Heart" are interchanged; the hologram of Stephanie Fierce steps to the side to leave room for a new act to come in.

Stephanie Fierce: Ladies and gentlemen, please give it up for my beautiful daughter Helle Johnson!

A sassy and full of spirit Helle jumps on the stage and sparkling white leotard/heels as she struts to the front of the stage; where she would share the spotlight with the hologram of her mother. Fire pyros go off in the air spelling out her first name.

Stephanie Fierce: Sing it baby girl!

"Try one, two, three times
I push away but you're addicted to the mystery
Wait ten and try one, two, three times
I'll lock you out to where you wanna be

Cause I got an Encrypted heart
IT FEELS LIKE GRENADES.
ITS BEATING OFF MY CHEST
ITS BEATING OFF OF ME
ITS BEATINF OFF MY CHEST

Feels like we're at war, but maybe I'm just in love
Love feels like like
Love feels like like
Love.Feels like Grenades

Love feels like like
Love feels like like
Love Feels like Grenades

You're in too deep to get back to the shallow
I see you sweating in the shadows
Thinking of my figure in the dark
Want your hands on this nameless piece of art
Won't ever crack the code of this encrypted heart

Stephy, Vanity and Helle
We're about to slay baby
LOVE FEEL LIKE GRENADES.
SING IT BABY GIRL

Helle: love feels liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike
(*Helle hits a whistle note adlib; sending the audience into a roar of screams)
UserPostedImage

SF: EELS LIKE....WHOA-OH OH! (Stephanie does an adlib to "feels like")
SF: LOVE.
HJ: ENCRYPTED
SF: FEELS LIKE.
HJ: HEART/GRANADES.

Try one, two, three times
I push away but you're addicted to the mystery

AS the performance comes to an end all dancers do a death drop to the ground and hold; as fireworks on the stage go off once more. The camera shows a teary but happy Helle blowing kisses to the audience and looking up at the hologram before exiting the stage. The stage undergoes a transformation as the next set of songs are set to perform.

SOUNDS LIKE:

[1:10-3:54 only]

UserPostedImage

OUTFIT #3: Fierce is seen in a edgier and more grungier outfit. A punk style black look; leotard with faux fur sweater and leather boots that fold halfway. Her backup dancers and vocalist follow suit with their own respective versions of her outfit.

The stage grows dark as smoke machines blanket the stage to give it a more darker aesthetic in comparison to the previous set which was more bright, colorful and joyful. The new background dancers are now seen with more provocative clothing; showing more skin while wearing darker make up. It was clear that the performance was moving to a more sensual adult like vibe which would correctly represent the next set of songs.

The band starts playing dramatic cinematic like instrumentation before the introduction of the performance begins and suddenly Fierce is seen with her new outfit. Her face has more of a mug to it as she stands there on the stage with attitude and confidence.

"WHERE MY POP SINNERS AT?"- Stephanie Fierce says in a sensual voice.

The background singers are seen starting off the introduction of the set with an old school Hollywood rendition of "Sweaty Nights" joined by the background singers who are now seen up close.

Background Singers: SWEAT! SWEAT! SWEAT! SWEAT! SWEAT! SWEAT! SWEAT! SWEAT! SWEAT! Sweaty nights, sweaty night oh!

The background singers whisper on to their mic building momentum with each "Sweat"; each time growing louder. The background dancers are also seen doing a fingersnap making a reference to West Side Story. The camera then pans back to the Stephanie Fierce hologram who's seen wearing a more sexual version of her previous outfit. The band stops playing for a few seconds and then continue.

UserPostedImage

"I originally made this record with my friend Bikz. She will forever live in our hearts. Stephanie says softly into the mic.

Fierce's drummer is then seen picking up the pace and transitioning the sound to the start of "Sin City"; which is then joined by a pianist and other musicians. The normal haunting key and chord of the song is finally heard as Stephanie Fierce begins singing the lyrics as the background dancers begin dancing aside her. While this piece of the performance is visually more sexually expressive the performance contains a more emotional tone vocally as Fierce sings. The original record included The Rockers and Raven Comatose but for the performance they were moved and included an unheard demo that originally had Bikz as back up vocalist. This was done as a way to pay tribute to her.

As Fierce continues to sing, blue drones begin to appear in the sky forming the shape of a bird. Fierce's hologram is dramatically shown next to it in frame to frame showing off the beautiful night sky covered in drones as stars. The drones then begin to change in shape and Bikki Haye's face and name appear in the sky as an emotional Fierce continues to sing and dance with her background dancers who are giving it their all as the instrumentation grows louder and faster. The performance then comes to a stop as more background dancers appear on stage.

"THIS ONE IS FOR YOU BIKKI" Fierce shouts as she commands the stage signaling the dancers to get in formation. A dance break begins to happen as Fierce and her dancers do nothing but dance as stage lights and fire pyros go off wildly into the air. The crown growing louder and louder as dancers continue with their coordinated dancing. They are seen sweating and out of breath as they continue the complex choreography. The band is also seen joining in on the build up of the dance break with heavy instrumentation. Just when you think the dancing will stop it continues and it grows faster.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

"DON'T STOP" Stephanie says in a moaning like manner. The dancer continue dancing as the camera pans around the entire arena showing them dancing in formation. Finally the dance break comes to an end and the dancers on stage are seen breathing in a heavy like manner as they try to catch their breath dripping in sweat.

Holograms of snakes begins to rise from the ground as dancers make their exit and new ones join the stage. The instrumentation for "Psycho Love" begins.

Stephanie Fierce: Please give it up my longtime friend and DJ for tonight Daniel The Freeenerd!

"EVERYBODY ON THEIR FEET! LET ME TURN YOUR LIVING ROOMS INTO A DANCE FLOOR. MOVE TO THIS EFFIN BOP!" Daniel The Freenerd's robotic voice is heard saying as he is shown behind a futuristic turntable.

UserPostedImage

Stephanie Fierce is seen making a naughty like face as she begins to sing while Daniel begins working on the turntable bopping his head and singing the "Bop bop" portions of the song. When the beat starts dropping in the first part of the chorus, Fierce's move become more defined and snake like. The choreography for this performance is more sexual and feminine. The backup dancers start voguing around on the stage. Hair choreography is now incorporated. During this portion of the performance the stage is flooded with lasers and night club lighting. Fierce and her backup dancers dance as Daniel is seen working the turntable bopping his head to the music.

She doesn't like to play hard to get
yearning for it babe why.dont.you.*moans*.me
tasting the toxic love off your sweat
bearded face perfectly placed right behind me
cake on me like its my birthday (it's psycho love)
dominating but compassionate, this isn't child's play
boy clean up whats on your plate (it's psycho love)
boy wont leave a spot, feels like a buffet

it's psycho love
You're talking a big game
I might just be too much for you baby (baby),
no matter the color or race
it's psycho love
don't hold back, are you able to tame me (tame me)
bah bop bop bop bop
cause its psycho love baby
bah bop bop bop bop
fuck me fuck me
bah bop bop bop bop
bah bop bop bop bop
fuck me fuck me

UserPostedImage

Yeah I like to bite what I can't chew
got me steady wondering what's underneath you
I prey, maybe two or three
just show it to me boy, don't need a preview

You're talking a big game (bop bop bop)
might be too much for you baby (baby),
are you able to tame me (tame me)
the way you rough me up got me feeling insane
bah bop bop bop bop
bah bop bop bop bop
fuck me fuck me
bah bop bop bop bop
bah bop bop bop bop
love me love me

Big strobe lights are now seen across the stage as Fierce and the dancers continue their sexy choreography. When the beat starts to die down n the pre-drop section of the song. Daniel the Freenerd appears on the stage as the entire floor of the stage is virtually turned into water and he's seen slamming his hands down and up to the beat of the song as Fierce and an army of dancers breakout into dance matching the song's beat. A large holographic shark is seen rising from the stage eating up all the dancers. As the shark comes down the dancers are now disappeared from the stage. The camera then pans back to Daniel The Freenerd who's seen in the turntable once more.

DANIEL THE FREENERD: Yall Ready! LICK A LITTLE!

Love me, love me, love me, (lick a little)
Fuck me, love me, love me, (touch a little)
love me, love me, love me, (kiss a little)
bah bop bop bop bop

DANIEL THE FREENERD: TOUCH A LITTLE!

bah bop bop bop bop

DANIEL THE FREENERD: KISS A LITTLE!

bah bop bop bop bop

You're talking a, you're talking a, you're talking a,
you're talking a, you're talking a

YALL READY FOR THIS DROP! SCREAM!!!! - Daniel The Freenerd screams out as he prepares his drop solo.

UserPostedImage

The drop begins. This version of the drop contains more electronic adlibs and sonical moments than the original. The entire stage, including the turntable are lit up with lighting as Daniel works the board by himself center stage as the lights reflect off him and everywhere else.

you're talking a big game
DROP, DROP, DROP, DROP

the way you're touching me is insane baby baby
no matter the color or race
don't hold back cause it's psycho love baby baby
bah bop bop bop bop
bah bop bop bop bop
fuck me fuck me
bah bop bop bop bop
bah bop bop bop bop
love me love me
love Me"

As the performance comes to an end, the lights clear out. Daniel The Freenerd bows to the audience and then makes an exit to make room for the Stephanie Fierce band who will be sharing the stage with Stephanie Fierce on the next set. Loud cheers are heard from everyone.

Sounds like:

OOC: Due to character limits per post had to post this in 2 separate parts.

Edited by user 18 August 2021 08:01:19(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 18/02/2021(UTC)
#867 Posted : 18 February 2021 00:03:06(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

UserPostedImage

On February 7, 2021; Pepsi Super Bowl LV Halftime Show took place with Stephanie Fierce as headliner. This would be the second time Fierce headlined the show, the first being in 2013 when she headlined the show as a solo act. The performance drew over 130.8 Million viewers and featured moments from Helle Johnson, Johnny Johnson, Daniel The Freenerd, The Nimrods, The Rockers & many more.

UserPostedImage

PART 2/2

UserPostedImage

After Daniel The Freenerd's guest appearance is complete with "Psycho Love"; the stage is transformed into a more intimate setting with less props and no backup dancers in sight. The main focal point is now on the Stephanie Fierce hologram and the band behind her (who's toured with her since 2007) Pyros begin to go off as Fierce's hologram is seen rising from the ground on to the stage.

As the pyros go off with Fierce's hologram rising from beneath the stage a mix of "The Bitch/Get Like Stephy Fierce" begins to play. The mix pays homage to Fierce's urban roots and angrier era which was often lead by Stephanie Fierce's alter ego "Stephy". This era represented a dark and angry side from Stephanie Fierce which often got her into a streak of controversies and beefs with other pop singers and powerful label executives.

Outfit #4/5: Stephanie Fierce is seen wearing a black sparkling dress.

"Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.” a quote by Elbert Hubbard is heard as Fierce is now front and center of stage with her full band backing her behind her.

"I never liked metal until you decided to play with my heart, motherfucker" Stephanie Fierce is heard saying over the mic as the word "motherfucker" is bleeped out to avoid fines from the network.

Stephanie Fierce and her band begin to play a rock mix of "Destruction/Back To Fierce" with vocal offerings from legendary metal band "The Nimrods". While the band is not present on stage due to space restriction, 3D visual representations of the band are projected upon to the sky of the stage as they begin the performance of the song. The song which was a personal offering from Stephanie Fierce's self titled third studio album was at the time a song that spoke about Fierce's and Johnson's rumored road to divorce. The song was the first to introduce Fierce's angrier and more bossy alter ego "Stephy" in song form. "Back To Fierce" on the other hand contains a similar concept but the song is only present in certain sections of the performance.

At this point of the performance it was evident that this part of the entire Superbowl performance was focused more on the singing/musicianship/ and personal lyrics versus the more theatrical, choreographed and vibrant first 7 minutes of the performance. This progression in the performance is also a reflection of Fierce's journey as a serious artist and musician and was done intentionally to showcase that.

As Stephanie Fierce continues singing "Destruction/Back To Fierce"; the main band is often shown playing their respective instruments as they share the spotlight with Stephanie Fierce something not seen often in the first 7 minutes of the performance. Fierce is seen also doing head bangs as she moves across the stage; appeasing the more rockier vibe this set would have. The headbanging continues to grow angrier as the song progresses to the guitar solo performer by The Nimrods on the original record as the live version in the show was performed by Fierce's band.

The guitar solo is met on stage with pyros and sparks falling like a waterfall from behind the band on stage. Due to time restrictions the guitar solo section is cut to just 35 seconds long vs the original 2 minutes on the original song. During this stage, Fierce and her band begin to destroy all of the instruments on stage as they normally would on tour whenever this song was performed. The band behind her is seen breaking all of the instruments on stage as Fierce's hologram is seen doing a wild headbang from the edge of the stage. As the performance of the song comes to an end; the stage is met with more pyros going off into the air. These were the biggest the audience had seen all night making a dramatic finish to the song.

"Thank you The Nimrods for allowing me into your world" Fierce says while taking a bow paying homage and respect to the legendary metal band.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Fire surrounding the stage remains lit; as the band begins to play a dramatic transition where Fierce would be quoting audio taken from her fifth studio album "Free".

"Women are often written off in the airwaves, while men becomes rock stars and veterans. Becoming a mother meant that I would no longer be young, hot, sexy, or fierce. Well little did they know I was only getting started. The old me was Dying in the Airwaves but the new me was just getting her start. To Die in the airwaves; was die to become newborn. A more powerful and wiser version of me."

The Stephanie Fierce band begins the melody to "Newborn" which in contrast to the previous song is more melodic and experimental. As Fierce begins to sing; the camera is mainly focused on her face area as this song would be more personal and focused on the vocals themselves versus the instrumentation and what's going on with the stage. Fierce begins to sing the emotional lyrics to a song that in the time released changed Fierce's outlook for her career and personal life. The emotion heard in Fierce's voice is somewhat sadistic but filled with brightness. This contradictory feeling is what made the song so unique and emotional to listen to. The pace of the song continues to grow stronger and more emotional as it leads to the signature belting the song has towards end. As Fierce hits this high note in the song, a rain machine from above the stage begins pouring rain down over her holographic body. The water also puts out the fire that was still lit on the stage from the previous performance.

UserPostedImage
"YOU ARE NEWBORN DAMIT, OH YEAH!
Fierce belts as water is pouring over her face; showing off her more matured and skilled vocals. The performance of the song comes to a dramatic finish as a haunting piano begins to play. Fierce's hologram is no longer on the stage as it disappeared with the rain.

"In moments of darkness. In moments when you are alone. You have to find your light. Shine bright" an emotional Stephanie says as she begins to sing "Dying in the Airwaves". A song that talks about Fierce's challenges she faced in an evolving industry that was against women in pop music who were written off or considered "peaked".

The camera then pans to the back up vocalist who are also seen dressed in black.

Back Up Vocalist: LONG LIFE GONE....

The background singers sing emotionally as drums begin to play giving the song a more tribal kind of feel. Fierce's voice very soft but somewhat shaky begins to sing pouring her soul into each lyric of the song.

"They play me.

They.... hate you, they hate me too
You tamed the noises, they're all clam now
Who these people hunting me now?...They like to listen....

They will slay me, searching for those lost emotions
But how could she not die? How could I not die?
No need to run now, just wake to defeat......"

Fierce's voice grows stronger and more confident as she continues to sing.

"Life Long Gone; (we are dying in the airwaves)
They forgot to listen; (we are dying in the airwaves)
Long Life gone; (it’s been long now, its been long)
Only you will listen, In this industry

Ghost of your voice, acidic spit from your lips,
They could foster me

Life Long Gone; (we are dying in the airwaves)
They will hate me; (we are dying in the airwaves)
They will listen; (we are dying in the airwaves)
but they will listen

So...F*ck the radio, f*ck the charts
This shit right here comes from the heart
Rock star pop star, same fucking star
You made me the star
You tore me apart.....
but I'm just a lyrical beast, from the mouth to the sheets
pop music contradictory, searching for radio hits
and I'm also a industry priest, not living life as if diseased
Some hooker whore look a like, I hear this all the damn time!
But they don't know I was doomed
born in a equivocacy womb
raised in miracle tomb
and lost my fucking damn mind
Never will be a thing of the past,
is that a forgivable crime?"

As the bridge of the song comes to a finish; she is now joined by her back up vocalists who sing emotionally with her.

"Life Long Gone; (we are dying in the airwaves)
They will hate me; (we are dying in the airwaves)
They will listen; (we are dying in the airwaves)
but they will still listen

Now I'm done.
Long life.....GONE
in the airwaves......the airwaves
Long life.....GONE
we are dying in the airwaves
Long life.....GONE
we are dying in the airwaves
Dying in the airwaves

Oh oh, oh oh.
"They play me.
They.... hate you, they hate me too"

The music comes to a dramatic stop as Stephanie Fierce's hologram looks up to the sky. The audience is heard cheering as the died down music then continues in an emotional pace. "We're now in the airwaves all around you." Stephanie Fierce says as the camera blurs out on the screen of the viewers; eventually leaving Fierce and her band out of the frame.

The emotions in the area are high as the setlist kept progressing to a more emotional and sad direction and this section of the performance would probably be one of the most emotional from an audience stand point as well. The camera pans out of view now showing the entire audience surrounding the stage. Everyone is seen either holding candles lit up and lanterns that would fly up into the air later in the performance. The Stephanie Fierce band is shown teary eyed as they begin to play an interlude of "Spirits". Ironically the last song Stephanie Fierce would perform before her passing. The song is the only song were Stephanie Fierce addresses the idea of her actually dying. A personal song that she chose to perform to signal to her fans that her time was coming.

Spirits. Dancing in your room.
Spirits. Dancing. In your. Room.
Ashes fall. Spirits. Dancing in your room
Ashes fall.
[Vocalizing break and band grow stronger in sound]
Spirits. Ashes Fall.
Spirits. Ashes Fall.
[Fans in the audience begin to release their lanterns into the sky; some of them breaking out into tears]
Spirits. Ashes Fall.
Spirits. Ashes Fall.
Spirits. Ashes Fall.
Spirits. Ashes Fall.
Spirits. Ashes Fall.
Spirits. Ashes Fall.
Spirits. Ashes Fall.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

The camera shows the whole arena lit up with the flying lanterns and candles. Stephanie Fierce's lead guitarist who's toured with Steph for over 15 years is shown tears coming down her cheek; as she tries to maintain her composure. As the band and the singers continue playing/vocalizing the last part of the song; audience members are shown wiping away tears from the face. Applause is heard from the arena as they all hold the performance for a few seconds in silence.

LADIES AND GENTLEMENT; JOHNNY JOHNSON.

The lead guitarist is heard saying as she introduces Johnny Johnson as guest.

Johnny Johnson: Stephanie was more than a wife to me. She was my best friend. When no one was by her side or mine we were both there for one another. So to my best friend for eternity, Thank you for blessing me by coming into my life. Here's Bless me".

The band follow along with Johnny Johnson begin to play a duet version of "Bless Me" by Stephanie Fierce. The audience is heard cheering as he he begins the first verse.

Johnny Johnson:

"Love drunk again, overdose accident
no I'm not saint, no I'm not a saint
I think I should be a little more embarrassed,
in myself, in my sins
Bless Me, Bless Me
Oh oh, oh oh
Bless Me Bless Me
Oh oh, oh oh

Johnson is heard singing the first verse of the song in a strong and courageous manner as he is joined by Fierce's hologram from across the stage from him. The camera shows them side by side as they continue to sing the song.

Stephanie Fierce:

Cause I don't stand a chance in heaven
even the devil don't recognize me anymore
a desperate girl shouldn't be given another night
but I thought you might
Bless Me, Bless Me
Oh oh, oh oh
Bless Me Bless Me
Oh oh, oh oh
Oh

Fierce is heard singing the second verse of the song. The camera shows Johnny smiling as he begins to reminiscent the times he and her had while performing together. Despite the sadness in the atmosphere, he was enjoying getting to perform with her one last time; even if it meant a hologram. As Fierce finishes her verse, they both begin to sing together in harmony to the song. The band growing louder with their instrumentation building momentum of the song.

Stephanie Fierce & Johnny Johnson:

The night is growing close
my hands round' my throat
I can't say a word,
and I bet he knows
and I'm hardly wake
Since the night he left.
His body always kept,
Mine inside of it.
keep the demons out,
Give me mouth to mouth.
I can't live without ya,
Take me to your house.

Bless me, Bless me, oh.
Bless me, Bless me, oh. (Bless, bless, bless, bless...)
Bless me, Bless me, oh. (Me, me, me, me...)
Bless me, Bless me, oh. (Bless, Bless, Bless...)

But I thought you might...

Bless Me, Bless Me
Oh oh, oh oh
Bless Me Bless Me
Oh oh, oh oh

The performance of "Bless Me" comes to a finish which is met with positive loud reactions from fans and attendees in the audience. Johnson is seen blowing off a kiss to the audience. Does a quick bow and exits to the side of the stage. Before he exits he says one last thing:

Johnny Johnson: We will always love you Stephanie Fierce! You are eternal!

UserPostedImage

The stage is joined by The Black Doves and The Rockers; Johnny Johnson's long time band. To prepare for the last piece of the performance which would involve a new song and tribute to Stephanie Fierce.

After Johnny clears the stage to make room for "The Black Doves"; he heads over to the second stage that is placed to the right of the main stage; followed by The Rockers band who begin to tune up their equipment and make sure everything is properly placed. As 20 seconds are only allotted to make all of this happen; tension and pressure is up in the air for the band who hasn't played together in over 5 years. On top of it all; they were about to perform a song that is not only considered "political" but has caused one of the biggest divisions in modern America. Fierce was heavily involved in the decision of doing a new song called "This is America (Black Lives Matter)"; which was originally intented to be released in the summer of 2020 but she decided to keep the song from being released for a stronger impact. Fierce was also involced with including a segment that would at the very least honor Breonna Taylor and other black lives killed by police. When doing negotiations with NFL; the decision wasn't easy one to make due to the country's political history in the last 4 years and also due to their controversial past with football player Colin Kaepernick; the only trade off Fierce was willing to make otherwise she would not agree to the performance was for them to include this segment in which they eventually agreed at the cost that Fierce's team would pay for it.

The Black Doves are all seen wearing black robes with gold outlining to represent Fierce's favorite color.

UserPostedImage

As the Black Doves are all situated in their respective spots on stage. The entire stadium is drown out with darkness with very few lights shining throughout the stage. Trumpets are heard as stage lights now highlight "The Black Doves" choir which consist of 35 vocalists. The Black Doves begin singing and vocalizing the introductory verses to "This is America (Black Lives Matter)".

The Following is then quickly displayed on the screen as they sing the introduction:

"BLACK LIVES MATTER" Drumming and trumpets are heard from The Rockers and other musicians as The Black Doves vocalize.
"BLACK.LIVES.MATTER". The Black Doves sing as more trumpets go off in sound.
"ALL LIVES DON'T MATTER UNTIL BLACK LIVES MATTER.".

They finalize their chorus as the faces of many black lives lost are projected into the sky. During this projection we see the faces of Breonna Taylor, George Floyd and many more.
As the introduction comes to an end, Fierce's hologram is reintroduced. Fierce is seen wearing a black dress with a pear/diamon necklace.

Stephanie Fierce: I wrote this song in a time when our country needed the most healing. This song gave me the courage to love myself and to remind others that we matter. Our lives are worth it. I'm going to have The Rockers help me out with this one.

A nervous yet confident Johnny Johnson steps up to the mic and starts singing the first verse of "This is America (Black Lives Matter)". As he sings; his eyes close shut as he focuses on his raspy vocals. He manages to deliver the verse the way it was intended and then looks over to the Stephanie Fierce hologram.

Johnny Johnson:
"Terror in the eyes of a child who walks the streets
everywhere he shops they check his receipts
always being questioned,
always being told to leave
but all he wants is peace,
not be scared of the police
and all he wants is equality
not living life like an apology
But does he matter?
he doesn't they say
But what more of a price do we have to pay
before another innocent life gets taken away

UserPostedImage

The Stepahanie Fierce hologram is heard singing the pre-chorus and another verse. Due to the shortened version of the song; the song is sung in a faster pace. As she continues to sing lights move around the stage for a dramatic effect. Her raw pre-recorded vocals sound genuine and authentic, almost like she's actually there herself singing.

Stephanie Fierce:
So I lift my voice to all
don't let them fool us all
Black Lives Matter
Black Lives Matter,
oh yes they do
and so I lift my voice
I lift my voice to you
Black Lives Matter,
oh yes they do

Young black woman...sanitized by all of the pain
constantly told that there's nothing to gain
her health watered down by fabricated bias
every time she's in pain, they walk right by her
if only she would have the privilege of a white man
to receive care, what we have to bear

After Fierce finishes her verses; The Black Doves step in to add on their layered vocals which bring out the emotional and cinematic feel the song has. The Rockers continue to also play behind them to keep the song going.

The Black Doves:

This is America
land of the deceased
land of innocent convicted
land were we fear police
land of the evicted
This is America
This is America
and not what is should be

As The Black Doves finish their part, Fierce is now shown on camera as she sings emotionally into the camera. Her face looks sad as she sings. Johnny on the other side looks to the ground as he almost forgets its a hologram up there performing instead of his ex wife.
UserPostedImage

Stephanie Fierce:
tears from faceless criminals
shackles disguised as bracelets
that's not who we are meant to be
Rise up like a king
you just have to believe

Black man can't be bold without being labeled aggressive
Black man can't be a king without being labeled possessive
but no matter what you're told
your skin is made of gold
more beautiful as it gets old
and no matter what you're told
never let them see you fold

As Fierce finishes the last verse; The Black Doves join with her serving as back up vocalists. Johnny joins the Rocker's lead guitarist to provide high adrenaline instrumentation.

Stephanie Fierce & The Black Doves:
This is America
This is America
land of the deceased
land of innocent convicted
land were we fear police
land of the evicted
This is America, This is America, This America

Stephanie Fierce:
Can you feel my pain?

Johnny Johnson & Stephanie Fierce:
Cause, have you ever seen a black man get shot down?

Johnny Johnsons looks down as tears roll down his face. The audience begins to cheer him on as a way you cheer him up. He looks up wiping down his tear.

Johnny Johnson: All lives don't matter until Black Lives Matter. Thank you NFL. Another life that mattered, was the life of Stephanie Fierce. Thank you for always being you and for always doing what you were destined to do. You were able to live your dreams and now your dreams live within ours. We love you Stephanie Fierce". He says trying to pick up his tears; as he has hard time speaking into the mic.

The performance of the song comes to an emotional end. The screen goes black and a one minute video of Stephanie Fierce begins to play; showing her life in pictures. An instrumental of "Where I Belong" begins to play as the pictures are shown.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Sounds like:

REST IN PARADISE. STEPHANIE FIERCE.

UserPostedImage UserPostedImage

As the video comes to an emotional end. The Superbowl stage is shown. In contrast to the performance this time the atmosphere is colorful and vibrant. Multicolored statium and stage lights are at full force as Stephanie Fierce and 100 background dancers behind her start the performance of "Eternal (Rest In Paradise Mix)".

UserPostedImage

Fierce pauses as the audience goes wild in roaring cheers. "No crying allowed tonight ok!" she says smiling "Superbowl 55 YOU READY. BAND! LET'S GIVE IT TO EM!!"

Immediately with no hesitation the band, the back up dancers, orchestra and back up vocalist get to work as the hologram of Stephanie Fierce leads in command to the vibrant high adrenaline routine of "Eternal". This version of the song seemed even more lively and vibrant than the original; serving a dramatic and climatic finish to the entire half time performance. Fierce is also heard singing extra adlibs and adding more runs than the original has.

"Giving you reasons to express your sexuality
find your passion baby don't let it die
don't waste a single second take my wisdom baby
you have to go and live your life
happiness in the air you can almost cry
but go ahead and wipe your eyes
you know this life is your destiny
you can be my partner in crime

You're beautiful, eternal baby
So fierce, so fearless baby
do it your way, you're regenerating
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

It's in you, its your life, don't stop your life
it's your right to be free,
You're eternal baby
It's in you, its your life, don't stop your life (your life)
You're eternal baby

You're beautiful, eternal baby
So fierce, so fearless baby

You're eternal baby
You're eternal baby

UserPostedImage

we can find a way to live forever
If we can find a way to live forever
Put that on our legacy for life
I'm eternal baby
if we can find a way to live forever
Baby we can rest in paradise

So influential, will live for generations
it's elastic, it's worldwide, no limitations
so great, its always exceeding your expectations
the baddest in the nation

So influential, will live for generations
it's elastic, it's worldwide, no limitations
so great, its always exceeding your expectations
the baddest in the nation

You're beautiful, eternal baby (lets go)
So fierce, so fearless baby (Whoo!)

Stephanie Fierce: STAY WITH ME!

You're eternal baby
You're eternal baby

Stephanie Fierce: WHOOOOO! LIGHT UP THE SKY!

If we can find a way to live forever
I'm Eternal baby (we can it right)
if we can find a way to live forever

It's in you, its your life, don't stop your life (your life baby yeah)
it's your right to be free, (ITS YOUR LIFE)
I'M ETERNAL BABY!
STEPHANIE FIERCE: SUPERBOWL!
It's in you, its your life, don't stop your life (your life baby yeah)
it's your right to be free, (ITS YOUR LIFE)
I'M ETERNAL BABY!

As the song is coming to an end with the final chorus; fireworks begin set off into the sky as confetti begins to blow across the arena. The backup dancers going their absolute hardest at delivering their dance moves. You can see the sweat from their body's as they try to keep up with the production and the hologram. Fans are seen screaming overwhelmed with emotion as the entire stage is lit up with fireworks. Drones begins to form a shape of Stephanie Fierce in the sky. All of the dancers point to the projection of Stephanie Fierce as the performance comes to an epic end.

Stephanie Fierce: GOD BLESS AMERICA!

UserPostedImage

OOC: Due to character limits per post had to post this in 2 separate parts.

Edited by user 18 August 2021 08:02:17(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 2 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 18/02/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 18/02/2021(UTC)
#868 Posted : 18 August 2021 08:08:27(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

UserPostedImage
erich hess on 18/08/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 25/08/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 14/03/2022(UTC)
#869 Posted : 21 August 2021 02:02:12(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

UserPostedImage
erich hess on 21/08/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 25/08/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 14/03/2022(UTC)
#870 Posted : 23 August 2021 08:40:36(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

UserPostedImage
erich hess on 23/08/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 25/08/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 14/03/2022(UTC)
#871 Posted : 25 August 2021 08:05:05(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

UserPostedImage
2001clay on 25/08/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 14/03/2022(UTC)
#872 Posted : 31 August 2021 07:29:52(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

UserPostedImage
2001clay on 31/08/2021(UTC), erich hess on 31/08/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 14/03/2022(UTC)
#873 Posted : 31 August 2021 22:32:17(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

UserPostedImage
erich hess on 31/08/2021(UTC), RadioVine on 01/09/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 14/03/2022(UTC)
#874 Posted : 01 September 2021 07:47:15(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

UserPostedImage
RadioVine on 01/09/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 14/03/2022(UTC)
#875 Posted : 02 September 2021 04:22:29(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 14/03/2022(UTC)
#876 Posted : 26 February 2022 01:24:37(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

UserPostedImage

The "LEGEND" tour is the final headlining concert world tour by pop icon Stephanie Fierce which will kick off September 1, 2022 and will continue from 2022-2023. The tour will feature over 150 shows across the world and will feature music from Stephanie Fierce's lucrative discography including her highly new anticipated 10th studio album "Legends Never Die" which is set to be released Early Fall 2022. The tour will consist of live music instrumentation, cutting edge lighting, graphics and live singing all throughout the show and will be opened by FANGZ on most selected dates. Other opening acts will be announced with each leg. The tour is being sponsored by Live Nation, Ticketmaster, StubHub, and Hot Eye Records. As on previous tours, 10 dollars from each ticket will be donated to the "Fierce Fight Against Cancer Foundation" and each dollar will also be matched by Fierce herself.

Shows: 150*

Ticket Pricing:

Base Ticket Price: $1,039.00 - $2,591.00.
Upgrade Base Ticket Price: $1,891,00 - $3,056.00.
VIP Ticket Price: $5,456.00 - $10,345.00. *Limited to 200 per concert
The Complete VIP Package: Starting at $25,019,00. *limited to 40 per concert/includes domestic hotel/airfare

Legacy stephaniefierce.com members receive 10% off ticket, special edition of the "Legend" Tour poster and 1 hour early access to ticket sales.

All concert attendees, including employees, personal staff and guests must be fully vaccinated and show proof of vaccination the day of the concert date. No exceptions. No refunds will be honored.

Social distancing between parties is recommended but not enforced.

Meet and Greet participants must show proof of vaccination status through a local third party vendor and will go through temperature screening prior to arrival.

Ticket pricing is subject to change based on consumer demand. Shows are subject to cancellation; refunds will be honored in those instances.

DATES/CITIES:

September 1, 2022 - New York / Antartica (Fangz)
September 2, 2022 - New York
September 3, 2022 - New York
September 9, 2022 - London England
September 10, 2022 - London England
September 11, 2022 - London England
September 14, 2012 - London England

September 28, 2022 - Los Angeles
September 29, 2022 - Los Angeles
September 30, 2022 - Las Vegas
October 1, 2022 - Las Vegas
October 2, 2022 - San Jose
October 5, 2022 - Oklahoma City
October 6, 2022 - Dallas
October 7, 2022 - New Orleans
October 9, 2022 - Orlando
October 10, 2022 - Miami
October 12, 2022 - Duluth
October 13, 2022 - Nashville
October 15, 2022 - Houston
October 17, 2022 - Chicago
October 18, 2022 - Saint Paul
October 20, 2022 - Auburn Hills
October 21, 2022 - Toronto
October 22, 2022 - Montreal
October 23, 2022 - Boston
October 25, 2022 - Philadelphia
October 26, 2022 - Atlantic City
October 27, 2022 - Charlotte
October 29, 2022 - Washington, D.C.
October 30, 2022 - Washington, D.C.
October 31, 2022 - East Rutherford
November 2, 2022 - Uncasville
November 7, 2022 - San Juan
November 9, 2022 - San Juan

November 14, 2022 Fortaleza Brazil
November 16, 2022 Belo Horizonte Brazil
November 18, 2022 Rio de Janeiro Brazil
November 20, 2022 São Paulo Brazil
November 22, 2022 Brasília Brazil
November 23, 2022 Caracas Venezuela
November 25, 2022 Medellín Colombia
November 27, 2022 Monterrey Mexico
November 29, 2022 Mexico City Mexico

December 5, 2022 Auckland New Zealand
December 7, 2022 Auckland New Zealand
December 9, 2022 Auckland New Zealand
December 11, 2022 Auckland New Zealand
December 15, 2022 Melbourne Australia
December 16, 2022 Melbourne Australia
December 18, 2022 Brisbane Australia
December 20, 2022 Sydney Australia
December 21, 2022 Sydney Australia

2023 Dates To Be Announced in September 2022 (2nd US/Europe Leg & Africa/Asia Leg).

Edited by user 18 June 2022 06:26:23(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 6 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
2001clay on 26/02/2022(UTC), PANIC! on 26/02/2022(UTC), BrownSugar on 26/02/2022(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 26/02/2022(UTC), C4AJoh on 26/02/2022(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 14/03/2022(UTC)
#877 Posted : 06 April 2022 06:12:14(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

UserPostedImage

Edited by user 06 April 2022 06:14:30(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2001clay on 06/04/2022(UTC), BrownSugar on 06/04/2022(UTC), PANIC! on 06/04/2022(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 18/04/2022(UTC)
#878 Posted : 18 June 2022 06:29:04(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

"Rescheduled dates announced and tickets available for sale now! New dates announced in South/Central America, New Zealand and Australia.
More dates to be announced in September 2022"
- Love, Stephanie Fierce