logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrianG25  
#1 Posted : 27 September 2009 07:20:47(UTC)
BrianG25

Groups: Registered
Man

Brian G, the former guitarist for the Metal Band Deaths Awakening, has gone out on his own and started a Solo Career. Deaths Awakening Parted Ways last year after tensions within the band caused an uproar, because Drummer Mickey Skulls and Guitarist Brian G were constantly fighting over which way the band should go as far as their music. Brian wanted to Go toward being more Alternative Metal, but Mickey Disagreed, wanting to stay Death Metal like they were. As a Result, Tempers Flared and Brian Threw Down his guitar, shattering it into a million pieces, and stormed out the door. Mickey Screamed, Dont let the door hit you on the fucking ass on your way out! Brian Turned Around, Glared at him, and then left the studio completely. Deaths Awakening was doomed from that point, becuase when they heard about Mickey's attitude, all the other guitarists that they had interviewed, told them, we'll join with ya as soon as you get rid of Mickey. Well Deaths Awakening Refused to cut Mickey Loose, and as a result, they finally all decided to call it quits. Mickey was dumbfounded by the other member's decision to call it quits. He asked them why and they said, We Can't find a replacement Guitarist for Brian... No one wants to work with you. All of the ones we Interviewed said they would only sign if we cut you loose and replaced you too.

Now, Brian has turned to his secondary Instrument, Which is the Soprano Saxophone, and He is using it to try and launch a new career as a Jazz Musician. Will he Succeed? Only Time Knows. He has Recorded Three Albums and Three Singles as part of his new Career. He hopes he will find a Record Label who is interested in signing him, and hopes to Re-Release his current 3 Albums and Singles on that label.

Brian will soon post here in this topic the names of his Albums and Singles.
My Bands Are:

Cleveland Experience - Pop/Rock - (Think Chicago)
Offline BrianG25  
#2 Posted : 27 September 2009 08:02:11(UTC)
BrianG25

Groups: Registered
Man

The Albums:

1. Dreaming In Sound: This is Brian G's Third Album! Tracks On This Album Include:

1 Dreaming In Sound
2 Song Of The Flowers
3 Midnight Calm
4 Glory
5 Writing In The Rain
6 So Alone
7 Sounds Of Life
8 Timepieces (Remix)
9 Sound Of Light
10 Desperation

2. The Essential Brian G: The Hits - Brian G's First Greatest Hits Album! He Included previously unreleased material on this album:

1 Bottom Of My Heart
2 The Sound Of Life
3 Midnight Rain
4 Beautiful
5 Without Love
6 Løvé
7 †]-[é §†ø®m
8 WíñÐ¥ Çí®çlé§
9 §møké
10 MéÐí†å†é

3. Serenade: This is Brian G's First Album. The Tracks Include:

1 Serenade
2 Storm's Embrace
3 Møøñlíg]-[† ®åíñ
4 Calming Winds
5 §†å®líg]-[†
6 In The Mood for Love
7 †]-[é Wø®Ð
8 †íméÞíéçé§
9 §íléñçé
10 Middle Of Night

The Singles:

1. Bottom Of My Heart: Brian G's latest single. included is:

Bottom Of My Heart
Without Love
Writing In The Rain

2. §†å®líg]-[†: Brian G's 2nd Single. included in this one:

§†å®líg]-[†
§íléñçé
Middle Of Night

3. Serenade: Brian G's first Ever Single. This includes:

Serenade
†]-[é Wø®Ð
Calming Winds

My Bands Are:

Cleveland Experience - Pop/Rock - (Think Chicago)