logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Gemma375*  
#1 Posted : 27 September 2009 11:49:55(UTC)
Gemma375*

Groups: Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Some love Billy Maddison, some hate him. The latest reason why is over his very public way of dumping ex-girlfriend Brisky, claiming she was not a patch on his on-off fiance Gemma Ferns.
Rather than being put off by the criticism, however, Maddison has decided to capitalise on the publicity and release 'Irreplaceable', along with equally stinging B sides 'She's Hot, You're Not' and 'Leave Your Message At The Beep, I Won't Call You Back'.

Speaking on the subject, Billy said "Yeah, I guess it's a little immature, but you know what? It has really helped. First of all, most people seemed to really enjoy my version of Irreplaceable, so I figured why not release it. Then, I realised all the songs I had written were very different and wouldn't fit very well as a B Side, so I hastily wrote a couple of similar songs. However, I'm pretty happy with how they turned out, considering how they were thrown together and recorded in such a short space of time. But sometimes that's best. It catches real feelings, and real emotions. The lyrics are pretty much just my train of thought, and you lose the rawness of your feelings if the lyrics get shaped and changed around too much. Part of me feels some of the lyrics might be pretty harsh, but it's how I feel and if you feel something that strongly, how can it be wrong? If people hate me for it... well, I really don't give a s**t cos they're not living my life, they don't know what I've been through and how I feel. They don't know the whole story so they have no right to tell me what I'm doing is wrong".

Ex-fiance Gemma Ferns also applauded the single saying "I really love it! All three songs make me laugh - some of the stuff he comes out with is really funny. I know people will look badly on him for treating a so called "ex" this way, but they only know half of what she put him through. He's not a horrible person, he doesn't do this to somebody that hasn't done a lot of crap. If Brisky didn't deserve it, Billy wouldn't be doing this and definitely wouldn't do it so publicly, so don't for a second think it's uncalled for. The amount of stuff Billy and I have been through and he's never said anything that would hurt me, because I didn't do anything to him. At the end of the day, Brisky just wasn't good enough for him. Oh well."

Billy Maddison's version of "Irreplaceable" goes on sale from tomorrow morning!!

Edited by user 29 September 2009 07:25:53(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Live Youth are: ---------------------------------------------- Billy Maddison (Solo artist)
Gemma Ferns (Vocals) -- Dean Keller (Lead Guitar)
Jason Cevallos (Guitar) -- Guy Collins (Bass)
Tyler Albright (Drums) -- Levi Reiss (Keyboard)
Offline GirlSpice  
#2 Posted : 27 September 2009 11:52:46(UTC)
GirlSpice

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Miss Vanity: Controversial? I've seen more controversy from a rock.. stick to being a dad, old man. I think we've all heard enough from you to last a lifetime.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline Gemma375*  
#3 Posted : 27 September 2009 11:58:44(UTC)
Gemma375*

Woman

Billy: *Yawn* I never said it was controversial. It's what other people have said which have made it that way. As for old, you're probably older than me... you don't even know your own sex, let alone your age!! Oh, and if was up to me, I would be a full time dad, would mean I wouldn't have your ugly is-she-isn't-she-a-man rat face poking itself up in my business, but somebody's gotta provide for my child.
Now, if you don't mind, you are boring me, so go talk to somebody who cares about your mindless drivell (good luck with that one) and I'll let my sales do the talking.
UserPostedImage
Live Youth are: ---------------------------------------------- Billy Maddison (Solo artist)
Offline GirlSpice  
#4 Posted : 27 September 2009 12:01:51(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Gemma375* wrote:
Billy: *Yawn* I never said it was controversial. It's what other people have said which have made it that way. As for old, you're probably older than me... you don't even know your own sex, let alone your age!! Oh, and if was up to me, I would be a full time dad, would mean I wouldn't have your ugly is-she-isn't-she-a-man rat face poking itself up in my business, but somebody's gotta provide for my child.
Now, if you don't mind, you are boring me, so go talk to somebody who cares about your mindless drivell (good luck with that one) and I'll let my sales do the talking.

Miss Vanity: Whether you said it or not, I'm just giving my opinion. I know my own sex thank you, people who read shit magazines like Spice Magazine deserve to be lied to so go ahead and think whatever you want, I know the truth. And your sales? HA! Compare your sales to my debut once it's finished selling and we'll see who has the last laugh.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline Gemma375*  
#5 Posted : 27 September 2009 12:08:03(UTC)
Gemma375*

Woman

Billy: Whatever. Why don't you run along back home, child. I think 'Cliche' wants it's "trash talk" back.
UserPostedImage
Offline --Raven--  
#6 Posted : 27 September 2009 17:44:56(UTC)
--Raven--

Man

Jimi: Pretty immature. And they sound hastily written too, you could have at least taken a little more time and put some effort in rather then just rush and release to get more sales cos you realised the teen gossip mag fuckwittery will boost your sales. Or better yet, why not work on the breakup single during the relationship with the next one? You could put it away for when you do breakup, and release it at the peak of the media frenzy, then you can just sit back, relax and watch the accolades roll in. Fucking pop music. But hey at least you had the balls to admit you did a shitty job, that makes you marginally less annoying than every other pop/soft rock artist, of course you could just be going for the clean cut open honest nice guy look so negative points for that one. All in all it averages out to a huge fat "you're the same as everyone else in your genre, hoo-fucking-ray" I hope you choke.

Rayzor: Oh don't mind him, he just hates you.

He does make a point though, if you got into to music for the love of music (which I really hope is the case) then you should make sure every work is your best work, that means taking your time and making sure everything is how you want it to be. Yeah timing is important for releases and record execs like to tell you what to do, but in the end, you got into the industry to be a musician, not a record company cash cow. Tell your record company to eat a dick if you have to. I listened to this single, and it's most definitely not your best work. But hopefully you'll take some advice from an old veteran and make the quality music I know you're capable of making.
Offline Gemma375*  
#7 Posted : 27 September 2009 23:11:00(UTC)
Gemma375*

Woman

Billy: Okay, first of all, I'm not a "pop/soft rock" artist. The fact you think that proves you've never listened to anything I've ever recorded. Even 'Irreplaceable' I had to change into an Alt Rock record. I've never made a "soft rock" recording in my life.
Also, I have no reason to work on a breakup single for the "next one" because my next girlfriend I have love and respect for. Brisky I always hated, from day one. Like Gemma mentioned previously, it's for a special kind of dumb bitch I save this shit for.
And, do you know what? Maybe it's not my absolute best but I like music that is real to me. I like songs that capture real emotions, thoughts and feelings and I'm not gonna lose that by writing and re-writing something until it's nothing like my original concept. People want to know the absolute truth, and that's what they get. I'm not going to try sugarcoat it. It's raw, gritty and harsh, because that's how I feel and that's how the "relationship" went.
As for the comment about me sounding the "same as everybody else in my genre", considering you don't even know what genre I'm in, I'm really not giving too much thought to your 'critique'.
Be under no illusions, I release songs I want, when I want and they sound the way I want them to sound. I've had enough years releasing music independently to know I don't need to bow to record label rules. Trust me, I know what I'm doing - I've been doing this whole thing since you were a pre-teen!

Gemma: Ignore them, Billy. You guys are the immature ones. The only "reason" you "hate" Billy is cos of how things went with Raven. Face it, it wasn't Billy's fault. As much as I respected Raven, let's be honest. The reason it ended was because he couldn't handle his problems. When I was with Raven, I was 18. I had custody of Caleb and was pregnant. I was terrified, living in America away from all my friends and family and the one person that should be there started going through personal problems, but instead of talking to me and letting us work through it, he began disappearing and leaving me, literally, alone and holding the kids.
Yes, Billy is Kai's father. That's not his fault, it was chance. When things were ending with Raven, Billy proved to me that he was there for me, and for the kids. He proved that no matter what happened I would have his support and security, that he would always be there for the kids. At 18/19 years old, can you blame me for choosing that?! Can you blame Billy for being a good man and father, and for giving me the support Raven wasn't?!
You have absolutely NO reason to hate, or even dislike Billy. All he's done is love and support me and the kids, otherwise, who else would we have?
UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#8 Posted : 28 September 2009 01:12:52(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
My hatred for K.Briskett is strong enough to support this. She was my best friend for years on end, and then she goes and sells me to a load of cheap gossip magazines.
I have to live with ....
"Raven's singing, 'Do you want a piece of me?' No thanks, I've got a cock of my own."
"What's the difference between Raven Comatose and Miss Vanity? I'll get back to you on that one."
"What's the difference between Joshy Firecracker and Jakey Comatose? One's a faggot who pretends he's pulled a woman, the other's Joshy Firecracker."
"The male Raven died? What a shame, I was going to buy his Britney cover! Ah well, look on the bright side, Thunderwolf's still intact!"
.... EVERY FUCKING DAY, someone's got a new crap joke, some of which are fucking disrespectful due to matching names. Walking down the street, having people trying to look up my skirt to see if "it's still there". All thanks to her - and I didn't even get the worst of it.

She's tried to wreck so many relationships - Jakey and me, Matt Bell and Roxy Firecracker, Jimmy Him and Bikki Kitton, Alex Meerkat and Kamikaze Kate, Chris Pratt and Mikki Moo, and of course Billy Maddison and Gemma Ferns. She got Alex arrested, she held Chris captive - she did so much to Chris, mentally and physically tortured him, that he didn't deserve one bit of - and Billy. She pretended she loved him when she only loves herself, fucked things up between him and Gemma.

Worst of all, she killed Gemma and Billy's baby. Killing a child - not even giving it a chance at life - is the worst thing you could do to anyone ....

In conclusion - Briskett's getting off easy. Rant over.
-Raven Comatose

Edited by user 28 September 2009 01:15:06(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline Gemma375*  
#9 Posted : 28 September 2009 01:41:00(UTC)
Gemma375*

Woman

What Brisky did to you was awful, as well, Raven. When - or if - you decided to tell people was up to you and she had no right to do it, especially not in the public way she did! And the timing was awful, just as you had settled down with Jakey. Thank God you two stayed strong. And ignore what other people say. They're just immature and small minded. I understand it still must hurt, but the only people you should pay attention to should be your husband and good friends. People that can't accept you for who you really are, aren't really your friends.
Brisky's time will come. She won't get away with all of this forever. This is just the start.

- Gemma
UserPostedImage
Offline Gemma375*  
#10 Posted : 29 September 2009 07:21:06(UTC)
Gemma375*

Woman

Billy Maddison's video for 'Irreplaceable' was revealed today, and it has surprised many.

The video is two minutes longer than the released song, thanks to a short 'movie' at the start, telling the complex story between Gemma, Billy and Brisky.
As the music video begins, genuine pictures of Billy and Gemma Ferns, when they were in a relationship, are played through a slideshow accompanied by a lone guitar intro added by Billy specifically for the video. A voiceover echoes: "I remember when I used to have it all... Then she came and took it all away..."

At that moment, a vase falls smashing into a thousand pieces on a white marble floor. A woman, who looks just like Brisky, stands in a bathroom, her hands covered in blood. As she drags her hands down the mirror, blood smears the glass as a faint sound of a baby crying is heard. Her face is tear stained and dirty, a blank, vacant look in her eye... an evil look. This turns into a split screen, and the other half fills with a picture of Gemma Ferns, smiling sweetly, holding Billy's baby Kai. Brisky's look a like then walks to the living room, where Billy is sitting, and takes a seat. The clock begins to fast forward, while the pair stay in the same position, Billy looking bored and unstimulated. This, again, turns into a split screen in which an old home video of Gemma and Billy plays. The pair are playfighting, wrestling in their living room, while Caleb runs about. Billy and Gemma seem the picture of happiness as they laugh and hug each other.
Finally, the song begins.

Billy is in the bedroom sitting on the bed, singing "to the left, to the left, everything you own in the box to the left", while the Brisky look a like packs up items into boxes, in tears, before turning around and obviously arguing with Billy. As the song continues, she rushes at him, trying to hold onto him and kiss him, and he pushes her away, arguing back at her. [i]'In the closet that's my stuff...'[i] - She attempts to grab a picture of Gemma which still stood on the bedside cabinet, presumably to smash it. Billy pulls it away from her, angry, and pushes her away - again. She slips and drops to the floor, while Billy returns the picture to pride of place.

In the next verse, she continues to pack up her things while Billy sits down, waving his hand for her to leave the room. As Billy sings the line "I can have a better you in a minute, matter of fact she'll be here in a minute", it shows that he is laying down looking at Gemma's photograph 'Brisky' had earlier, and he runs his fingers gently down the glass.

Billy then watches the girl struggle to get her bags down the stairs and out the door, smashing valuable items as she goes, screaming at him. As the line 'I'll call up that chick, see if she's home' plays, she turns around, mouth gaping open, obviously shocked before Billy continues: 'Oops, I bet you thought that it was over'.

The fighting and arguing continues, until Billy checks his watch (apparently bored) and begins to throw her stuff into the cab while tears stream down her cheeks. She grabs his arm, seeming to beg him not to end the relationship. To this, he wraps an arm around her, and begins to stroke her cheek with his spare hand. She begins to smile, as Billy seems to be accepting her back. Then, he looks into her eyes, and quietly says the words: "So since you're not my everything, how about you be nothing, nothing at all to me, Baby I won't shed a tear for you, I won't lose a wink of sleep, 'Cause the truth of the matter is, upgrading you is so easy". The girl appears heartbroken, and drops to her knees. She then begins to scream and shout at him, stands and begins to hit him. Billy reaches out and grabs both of her arms in one hand and forces her into the cab, slamming the door and handing the driver some money. As the taxi begins to move, a close up is shown of Brisky in the back. She has tears rolling down her face as she screams with heartache. Back on the front lawn, Billy continues the song as he watches the cab drive away. As the song ends, Billy turns around and opens his arms as a girl with long, straight brown hair and deep green eyes runs into his arms and the pair share a heartfelt hug. He then leads her inside the house and as the last seconds of the song play, one last picture of Billy and Gemma comes up on the screen. It is of the pair of them lounging by the pool in the summer, Gemma in a bikini and Billy topless. The camera zooms in on Gemma face, surrounded by long brown hair. The camera zones in even closer - into a pair of deep, green eyes.

Finally, the screen goes black and white script reads "To the One I love, I did this for you... Forever Yours, Billy XxX

"To the left, to the left
to the left, to the left
to the left, to the left
Everything you own in the box to the left
In the closet, that's my stuff
Yes, if I bought it, baby, please don't touch

And keep talking that mess, thats fine
Could you walk and talk, at the same time?
And it's my name thats on that jag
So go move your bags, let me call you a cab

Standing in the front yard, telling me
How I'm such a fool, talking 'bout
How I'll never ever find a woman like you
You got me twisted

You must not know 'bout me
I can have a better you in a minute
Matter fact, she'll be here in a minute (baby)

I can have a better you by tomorrow
So don't you ever for a second get to thinkin'
You're irreplaceable

So go ahead and get gone
I'll call up that chick, and see if shes home
Oops I bet you thought, that it was over
What did you think
I was putting you out for?
Because it was untrue
Messing you around til she comes back to me
Baby, drop them keys
Hurry up, before your taxi leaves

Standing in the front yard, telling me
How I'm such a fool, talking 'bout
How I'll never ever find a woman like you
You got me twisted

I will have a better you by tomorrow
So don't you ever for a second get to thinkin'
You're irreplaceable (irreplaceable)

So since you're not my everything
How about you be nothing, nothing at all to me
Baby I won't shed a tear for you
I won't lose a wink of sleep
'Cause the truth of the matter is
Upgrading you is so easy

To the left, to the left.
Mmmmm
Everything you own in the box to the left

Don't you ever for a second get to thinking
You're irreplaceable?

I can have another you by tomorrow
So don't you ever for a second get to thinkin'?
You must not know 'bout me (baby)
Matter fact, she'll be here in a minute

You can pack all your bags we're finished
'Cause you made my bed now get out it
I will have a better you by tomorrow
Don't you ever for a second get to thinkin'
You're irreplaceable?"
UserPostedImage
Offline GirlSpice  
#11 Posted : 29 September 2009 07:31:43(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Sexy Star: Great video hun! Very bitchy, I like.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline Gemma375*  
#12 Posted : 30 September 2009 03:19:38(UTC)
Gemma375*

Woman

GirlSpice wrote:
Sexy Star: Great video hun! Very bitchy, I like.

Billy: Thanks!! Think that's what helped get it up to #1 as well. I really love the video, actually, it's probably my favourite one I've done, especially the start with the vase and the blood against the mirror. It's simple, but I think it looks really interesting when you see it. I love the dark stuff.
UserPostedImage