logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Aj  
#1 Posted : 10 October 2009 09:56:14(UTC)
Aj

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Hello everybody. Rather than deciding to have a website we thought that we'd be difficult and have a smokin' hot blog instead. So basically every week/day whenever we're sober one of the bands members will post a lickle blog about what we're up to and when new materials out and when our tours are happening and basically stuff like that, but rather than it being written by some fucking nerd in an office somewhere we want it to be more personal so all this is actually written by us and no one else. Also, in the blog's we might get a little off track and start talking about current things in the news and other bands and basically whatever the fuck we want. So if you love me this is the place to go. Just check up and read what we think about the world around us and what we shall be giving it in time to come. - Billy

DISCLAIMER:
ANY slanderous, nasty, bitchy comments made on this blog is exactly what we think, so if you can't stomach it you can fuck right off on your shitty little bike. Not only this but anyone saying nasty stuff about US - guess what, we don't care. So basically, our disclaimer is that we claim EXCLUSIVE rights to anything we say on this blog and cannot be quoted or used for anything against us - but if you want to say how great we are feel free.

Dates of Blog Posted
- None yet

Failed Youth are:
Billy Jacobs (Vocals; Piano)
Jack Wilson (Lead Guitar)
Leo Benson (Rhythm Guitar; Vocals)
Harry Dagger (Bass Guitar)
'Tiny' Tommy Tinison (Drums/Percussion)

Billys quote of the day:

"Oh shit." - Billy

Edited by user 25 December 2009 05:03:17(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Aj  
#2 Posted : 11 October 2009 09:07:05(UTC)
Aj

Man

----- USER: BILLYJ123
----- TIME: 23:06
----- DATE: 10.10.09; SAT

Yo. Hows tings? Yeah so BASICALLY I've got a bit of a sandy vagina at the moment because the band disagreed with me and we're now going to have to wait another three weeks until we can start recording for our new album. I mean how stupid is that eh? Fuck that, I wanna keep pumping them out. Like a music machine. We're like the China of hardcore, just with better quality and it doesn't break within a week of owning it. In fact, that's a lie. Because China actually make really good stuff nowadays. I mean I got this awesome lamp the other day, it's beige around the rim and has a deep crimson red stand to it. It's pretty cool. But yeah anyway that's a classy ornament and that's from China. But I've also got some fucking expensive sofa hand crafted in like Germany or something at it's absolutely bollocks. It's broken like five times in it's life which has been around four weeks. It's bullshit. In the end I just stuck it in the recording studio where it's now rotting away.

Also, I think I may become a furniture designer. Because I would make some sick stuff. Like, I had the best idea in the world the other day. Basically, it's a chair and you have a little slot for your tv remote and a fat ash tray. Plus, it's gotta have like warm water running around it to keep it warm. It would be so cool. In fact I've probably got enough money to start up a furniture firm from the last album at least. But yes, I don't go wasting my money.

On the subject of money I absolutely hate it. I mean yeah it's good for buying joints and stuff but like it just corrupts people you know? But I'll never be corrupted. I'm the same as I've always been. Just now I donate more to charity. Like, millions more. In fact I think I'm the worlds most donating person or something. I should be put in the Guiness World Record book. That would be pretty cool to be honest. I can see it now - Billy Jacobs, Musician/Furniture Designer/Guiness World Record Holder. I don't like Guiness much, but I still think it would be cool. I've always wondered if the Guiness World Records are actually funded by the Guiness company. Because you never see a Guiness logo on the books. Or do you? I don't drink Guiness so I wouldnt know. Does anyone know? I'd love to know if you do. Just post here if you do.

Anyway's, love you all. x

- Billy
Offline Aj  
#3 Posted : 14 October 2009 07:17:26(UTC)
Aj

Man

----- USER: JKYBOY
----- TIME: 21:10
----- DATE: 13.10.09; TUE

Dude. Fuckkk meee. How's everybody? Been enjoying our latest album I'm sure. Jamming out to some banging tunes yeah? So have we. But we've been PLAYING them. Yeah, most of you will know probably that we've been supporting Jakey Comatose, he's a good lad. And the crowds with him are mental, absolute nutjobs. It's all good fun really. Been really enjoying playing and the crowds have been enjoying it to I think. We've got a fantastic reception every time we go up on stage so we gotta be doing something right. Them Quarentine lot are good to. Can't spell their name but it's still pretty cool.

You seen Billy's post below? Sandy vagina? What the fuck is that eh? We, as a BAND decided against releasing an album too soon because it just wouldn't make any sense. But now we've kind of compromised and new material WILL BE WITH YOU on 21st OF OCTOBER. Yes. That's right. Excited much? So are we. We won't give anything away JUST yet but let's just say it's a kind of promo single but not a promo single. It's a bit bigger than a promo single but it's not big enough to get too hyped about. We just don't want to go dry just yet. We want to stay wet. We want to stay inside your head. We want to replace the words of Illusion and I've Become Impossible and replace them with some proper messed up hardcore shazam. So there it is ladies and gentlemen. It will be hardcore, hardercore than anything we've done before. Excited?

Bet you are.

- Jack
Offline Aj  
#4 Posted : 17 October 2009 10:45:35(UTC)
Aj

Man

----- TIME: 00:35
----- DATE: 17.10.09

Ooooh. A lot's been going on lately then eh? Just found out on the internet that that Kess girl died like half hour ago. Crazy shit. That's why I thought of this place. Realised we hadn't posted in yonks so I thought I'd give you a nice little update. Aren't I sweet? The new material will be out sometime around 21st October and we'll put up some art and song descriptions if your lucky sometime around the release and you'll be able to download it from our site.

But, even bigger news - we'll be recording the lead track with HANNAH BETH! Yeah, you know, the really hot one? Yeah anyway so this is a huge step in a massively different direction for young Miss Beth and she's done brilliantly. The song amazing and it really couldn't have come out much better. It's more punky than hardcore but I give a good few screams on the chorus's. Really nasty vile dark lyrics and you'll be surprised by Hannah's other side, so that's something to look out for. The new album will be out Halloween time, we thought that doing it on Halloween would be a tad cheesy and take away from the horribility of the lyrics of the new album. Which there is much of. Seriously, they will make you squirm with fear. But we're completely sane.

Still, yes, we're really happy with how the albums coming along and we've recorded and prepped three tracks for it, one of with is with Hannah but the other two are both new songs from the album.

Tis all for tonight, hopefully if I wake up early enough tomorrow I'll post a hot early morning post about the album and shiz.

G'Night x

- Billy
Offline Aj  
#5 Posted : 20 October 2009 08:22:17(UTC)
Aj

Man

----- TIME: 22:10
----- DATE: 19.10.09

Yo yo yo bizzzleee. How's things everybody? We now have a DEFINITE name for the single with Miss Beth, it's going to be called Burn. The tracks absolutely banging, lyrically it's not exactly Jakey Comatose but who cares? It's a bit of fun. They're pretty much based on angst, anger and protest. A real riot tune. Pure rock 'n roll. It's got a killer hook on it and its really just an awesome mash of guitars and everything else cool. Hannah's got a stunning voice and she's brilliant on it, and she really does pull of the punk chick look pretty good!

More information will be up on the 20th of October, on it's release date where we'll go through the tracks riff by riff.

Sorry about the short post, but I'll post a lot more later hopefully.

- Billy
Offline Aj  
#6 Posted : 29 October 2009 00:53:10(UTC)
Aj

Man

----- TIME 14:45
----- DATE: 28.10.09

Oh. My. Frickin. Gawd. I ran around like a little girl when I heard the news. Not content with giving us 'Best Newcomer' last time round, THIS time we're up for three nominations - 'Best Band', 'Best Artwork' and 'Best Live Act'. Not only that but the wonderful Comatose/Failed Youth/Quarantine UK tour is up for 'Best Tour', and yours truly and that prick Jacky boy are up for 'Best Personality'. How cool is THAT?

I mean Best Newcomers one thing, but Best Band?? We're up against people like Panic! and The Nimrods so we're really not expecting to bring anything home, but hell if we're lucky anything could happen! But Best Live Act we definitely think we've got a chance for, we put EVERYTHING into our live performances and it would be amazing to know that they're noticed! It's a shame we couldn't release SCREAM earlier because that would definitely be up for Best Album! Haha, only joking, but yeah please please PLEASE vote for us, and good luck to everyone else in the running.

On top of that, we'll be putting up some more descriptions of the fat juicy hunk of meat that is SCREAM very soon, so keep your eyes peeled and your ears to the ground.

Luff yaz x

- Billy
Offline Unsung  
#7 Posted : 12 November 2009 09:34:05(UTC)
Unsung

THIS MESSAGE IS FOR BILLY JACOBS

Is this the Billy Jacobs that was friendly with Patrick Waite? If so, I'd like to talk to you.

Please contact me at [email protected]. I'm with a prominent TV production company in the U.S.
Offline Aj  
#8 Posted : 17 November 2009 05:11:50(UTC)
Aj

Man

Excuse me?

Billy Failed Youth
Offline Unsung  
#9 Posted : 18 November 2009 11:21:50(UTC)
Unsung

Aj wrote:
Excuse me?

Billy Failed Youth

Were you ever friendly with Patrick Waite of Musical Youth? If not, I've got the wrong Billy Jacobs.
Offline Mouschi  
#10 Posted : 18 November 2009 11:37:23(UTC)
Mouschi

Woman

Was thanked: 79 time(s) in 55 post(s)
OOC.
@Charlie : This guy's for real, I think. There's a real TV show called "Unsung", run by a real broadcasting company called A. Smith & Co., and Musical Youth is a real band.
@Unsung : This is a roleplay forum. Sorry mate, don't think you'll find what you're after here.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ooc info : debikzification
rp sites : bik.ki | dtbotb5 signups open! | official-g2l.com
kateverse rp : kateoffyourcolours 26/10 | danhellyeah 25/10