logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Regan  
#1 Posted : 19 October 2009 05:31:53(UTC)
Regan

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
://news
tomorrow we headline midwinter mashfest. it's going to be insane! we're debuting new songs from amneisa and the catalyst. so this is a must see concert for people wondering how our new songs will sound. no joke. we're playing most new material. we're also making an appearance at rock for the world: new years eve party! so don't forget to miss that! this new album is breaking barriers. i mean completely destroying anything i've ever done. it's very electronical, very experimental, very dark, but it's still us in there. it doesn't mean we lost the rock sound of quarantine. that's all i have.
-rf

tour is awesome. might be the best tour we've been on period. well today we released our third single from "Rx" titled "A Sign Of Fear". here is the tracklist and artwork:

tracklist:
01. A Sign Of Fear
02. [esc](bunker18 remix)
03. The Funeral

artwork:
UserPostedImage

the song "The Funeral" is the hidden track in "Rx" at the end of "_ExitMusic". we will defintely be releasing a fourth single. also we've already started writing new songs! we have an amazing new song written called "Walking Through Walls" which we haven't debut on tour yet but will soon! the album is doing great still and we really appreciate all of the help. this band is hopefully gonna write the next album and have it written before this tour is over and will then hop in the studio soon as we get a little break then record a new album and tour again. we want to keep touring and recording after two or three more albums then take a break on some seperate projects and tour with them. nothing new other then that. until next time.

-rf

friday the 13th. rainy day here. haven't had any bad luck today but something wrong will most likely go wrong during sound check tonight. i hope not. but anyways...we have released the second single from 'Rx'. we had a hard time choosing but we chose 'Living In Colour'. you can purchase the single right here. it has already out charted any of our other singles we have released. with that saying we thank you. the next single should be 'A Sign Of Fear'. the tour with pilot and jakey comatose has been amazing. truely a dream come true. today starts are asia tour which is our first time over here so it's all cool. well the band members need me were about to grab some lunch. later.

single tracklist:
01. Living In Colour
02. Surburbs
03. Not Tonight(Tegan and Sara Cover)

artwork:
UserPostedImage

the album came out early yesterday. we decided since our fans have waited so long why not release it just a tad bit earlier then expected hmm? we hope everyone loves the new album and you can sure pick it up here. our next single was going to be '_ExitMusic'. but we have decided to put that song off hold so we will be releasing "Living In Colour" as the next single due to the popularity of the song live. it will feature an acoustic recording of the song and a b-side of 'surburbs'. it will be released november 11th on veterns day. we plan on releasing two more singles from the album after that. we want to thank everyone so much and hope you all love the album.

love,
-rf

sleep-apnea e.p. has been released worldwide today. thanks everyone who has been waiting for this! be sure to buy it now!

we have great news that we will be joining pilot on their 'remember the future' tour on tuesday till the end of the entire tour. after that we will be performing some dates in the uk and we will announce a co-headlining tour we have planned out coming soon. so much to do in so little time! the album drops november 10th. there i said it now leave me alone! j/k. but for real yeah we are trying to have the album out on november 10th. if it gets pushed back again we'll let everyone know. sleep-apnea comes out this week as well so be looking out for that!
-rf

well last night we finally finished recording 25 songs that we had written for this record. we will cut them down to 10 as we mix the album. that's right we are in the mixing stages as we speak. from what i've heard it sounds great! more news soon. also put up two new press pics and tour pics!

we recently finished up touring with this comatose and failed youth. it was an awesome one week tour fo' sho! now we are back in the studio until our bones start to rust. not really but we are back in the studio and we will put pics up here from the studio sometime.

://tour_journal
follow the posts below!

://pictures
fall '09:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

tour w/ this comatose, and failed youth:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

://tour_dates
Festivals:
://12_18-20_09 - midwinter_mashfest
://01_01-03_10 - lucas_oil_stadium_indianapolis

Pilots "Rember The Future" World Tour! w/ Jakey Comatose
UK & Ireland
://12_21_09 - cardiff - millenium_stadium
://12_23_09 - dublin - lansdowne_road

USA
://12_27_09 - new_york - aqueduct_race_track
://12_28_09 - new_york - aqueduct_race_track
://12_29_09 - boston - alumni_stadium
://01_02_09 - philadelphia - lincoln_financial_field
://01_04_09 - miami - dolphin_stadium
://01_06_09 - dallas - cotton_bowl
://01_08_09 - san_francisco - at&t_park
://01_09_09 - seattle - seattle_qwest_field
://01_11_09 - los_angeles - l.a._memorial_coliseum
://01_13_09 - phoenix - u.s._airways_center

Chimera 6-Date UK Tour:
://01_15_09 - manchester_academy
://01_16_09 - nowrich_waterfront
://01_17_09 - nottingham_rock_city
://01_18_09 - cadiff_solus
://01_19_09 - london_ulu
://01_20_09 - hmv_picture_house_edinburgh
://01_21_09 - portsmouth_pyramids_centre

://us
quarantine is:
regan futrell - vocals, guitars
vincent hale - vocals, guitars
alan kidd - drums, back up vocals
austin simmons - bassist, back up vocals

quarantine appear on Midnight/Mythic Recods.

Quarantine Releases:
For The Liers, The Cheaters, The Backstabbers - Deubt Album - Midnight/Mythic Records
Salvation Trilogy E.P. - Three-Set E.P. - Midnight/Mythic Records
Rx - Second Studio Album - Midnight/Mythic Records

Edited by user 20 December 2009 04:52:46(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thecerebral_collection:
quarantine | thewaitingroom | bunker18
Offline Regan  
#2 Posted : 20 October 2009 09:50:44(UTC)
Regan

Man

i guess people are wondering what's next for the band? after we release this album and tour we will take just a short break. i'll most likely release a new solo cd, vincent will be finally releasing his bunker18 album by then and be touring, alan will be taking a break, austin is going to be playing bass for vincent while he's on tour. after that we plan to enter the studio again before march is here for sure. this album is 44% done and i can tell it's going to be magic. my best friend is producing the album, life is just so cool right now.

love,
regan futrell

p.s. founded this pic from one of the shows last week:

UserPostedImage

studio pics and more tour pics are underway!
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#3 Posted : 20 October 2009 13:22:17(UTC)
Regan

Man

here are some of the tour pics from last week shows:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

once again thanks to all who came out to them shows! studio pics will be coming up sometime soon!

love,
-rf
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#4 Posted : 22 October 2009 06:58:44(UTC)
Regan

Man

i don't know if we mentioned it or not but we have some new shows added. we should be mapping out our world tour very shortly. the songs are sounding amazing. i think you guys will love it. at least i hope. it isn't like the first cd. also if you haven't heard be sure to check out the waiting room new album 'define gravity' in stores next month. i had an amazing time having the incredible paul reeves on my bunker18 album. i got a listen to 'define gravity' and it is mind blowing of an album. it's all still hardcore but it's hardcore at it's best mixed in with progession and experimental it is defintely going to be a good album for sure. i will be releasing a bunker18 e.p. titled 'warning' next month. i won't be doing no touring yet until we get done touring and i release the deubt album. well i just thought i'd update everyone.

love,
-vh
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#5 Posted : 22 October 2009 13:34:17(UTC)
Regan

Man

this is going amazing. we did a kick ass cover of 'wonderful' by adam ant and we plan to do two more before leaving the studio but just don't know which two songs we want to do a cover of. hmmm? we we're kinda thinking of doing either a radiohead cover or a smashing pumpkins. we might do a depeche mode we aren't to sure yet but we will be releasing a single with nothing but 3 cover songs on it sometime down the road after we release 'rx'. the album should be out middle november or early december. recording is going by faster then i thought. already on the 6th song that'll be on the record. sooner then we know it we will be mixing the record. oh if you haven't heard regan will be recording an album filled with his favorite casting thin shadows songs off either a piano or an acoustic guitar. more news is suppose to be announce about that. also we will be at snowstorm this year and we will rock the fuck out! i can't wait to tour and i can't wait for everyone to hear these songs.

love,
-ak
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#6 Posted : 23 October 2009 13:12:20(UTC)
Regan

Man

so we decided not only to cover 'wonderful' by adam ant but we also covered 'idioteque'(radiohead) and not tonight(tegan and sara). also like to say we have 25 songs that we have recently finished recording and now we are gonna cut it down to 10 full tracks. i think we already have the ten in mind that we want on the album. 'surburbs' will not be on the album. you see their's two versions of the song. first version is the one we played live and we did record it but we just aren't going to put it on an album right now. we might come back to revisit the song as a band but for now a second version featuring lewis mason will be on vincent hale's bunker18 debut album 'the ego and it's own' which is to include a lot of collaborations. the song sounds great, it just doesn't fit this album with the other songs we have in mind for it. we should have tour dates up sometime, at least some us dates. we'll update you all later. we really haven't had any rest and haven't been playing around since we got back in the studio. we are trying to meet a deadline of having this album complete and ready to be released and a first single out before the birdies. studio pics will be up soon.

love,
-rf
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#7 Posted : 24 October 2009 01:57:06(UTC)
Regan

Man

after staying up all night long recording this album we are now about to get into the mixing stage. that's right. we are done with recording all of the songs we wanted to record for this record. we would like to release this with a bonus disc of b-sides that didn't make it but we aren't sure what we're gonna do yet. we might release a b-sides album either after we're done touring for this record or after we're done touring for the next records we have lined up. that's right. we plan on recording another album sometime early next year. going to be sick. also here is a new press pic we took the other night in london. it's awesome here. it's different then america but it's something about it i really like. we took two pics.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#8 Posted : 25 October 2009 14:31:54(UTC)
Regan

Man

sooooooooo we have decided on the first single and it will be......sleep-apnea! the song is a strong type of song to be put out in support of the album for a first single. we are trying to perform at the birdies. if we do we will debut the song live then release it as a single after we get off stage if we don't perform there we will release the single after the show. it will be followed by the tracks 'telekenikis' and '[esc](bunker18 remix)'. a video will be shot on october 24th and should debut on like november 9th. the album should be out soon! we aren't really sure on the release date for this shit but we will let you all know behead of time!

love,
-as

p.s. you should so vote for us at the birdies!
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#9 Posted : 27 October 2009 06:08:31(UTC)
Regan

Man

we are still mixing. we should be announcing tour dates verrrrrry soon! we have a dual headlining tour coming up next year we are very anxious about. it'll be announce soon! any of yall heard the new waiting room record? mind blowing. i swear. paul reeves has always been a very talented song writer. and now that i'm seeing logan spills writing songs? damn. paul and logan should get a lot of attention with this. sucks about fear not reuniting but this is almost as good as that i swear. i would really like to see them live! well that's all i really have for here.

love,
-rf
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#10 Posted : 29 October 2009 14:53:04(UTC)
Regan

Man

we are nominated for 5 awards!

best band
best album - "Rx"
best tour/gig - This Comatose 6 Tour UK W/ QUARANTINE and Failed Youth
best live Act
best personality - Regan Futrell

even vincent hale's side solo project bunker18 got nominated. he was nominated for:
best solo artist
best newcomer

regan and alans ex-band casting thin shadows were nominated for best album(phoenix and the bronze live! CD/DVD), best single(judgement of paris ft. jakey comatose).

A very close band that we are close to The Waiting Room were nominated for Best Album(Define Gravity). That album is super good. It's almost like Fear mixed with Pilot.

We are all happy and excited. So here is the traclisting to 'Rx'. Their is 4 parts to the story. Traclisting:
Part I: The Living
01. Report
02. Alpha/Omega
03. Living In Colour

Part II: The Struggle
04. Enfilade
05. [Esc]

Part III: The Depression
06. The Reaper
07. Sleep-Apnea
08. Night Of The Hunted

Part IV: The End
09. A Sign Of Fear
10. _ExitMusic

First Single: Sleep-Apnea will be released on the day of the birdies and debut at the award show. We will debut the song live then after our performance it will be out!

01. Sleep-Apnea
02. Wonderful(Adam Ant Cover)
03. Telekenikis

artwork is coming soon!

love,
-rf
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#11 Posted : 31 October 2009 14:46:00(UTC)
Regan

Man

UserPostedImage
Coming November 13th!
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#12 Posted : 01 November 2009 00:47:48(UTC)
Regan

Man

everything is moving along quickly. we are pleased to announce that we will be hopping on pilot's 'rember the future' tour with well pilot and jakey comatose! we are so stoked! we start on november 3rd and tour dates should be posted soon. i've never beeen this excited since casting thin shadows scored a number 1 hit to be honest with you. well we will have the tour dates up soon as for now we got some rehearsing to do.

love,
-rf
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#13 Posted : 02 November 2009 06:08:24(UTC)
Regan

Man

just want to say the tour dates are now up. the sleep-apnea e.p. should be out this week. we are stoked. album should be out on november 10th. hopefully. hopefully. we can't wait for this tour with pilot and jakey comatose. it is surely going to be a thrill. thats all i have. live long and prospect. haha.

love,
-rf
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#14 Posted : 03 November 2009 09:02:10(UTC)
Regan

Man

so we have released the first single from 'rx'. the sleep-apnea e.p. is avaliable everywhere worldwide today! the album will be out november 10th it's official! so here is where you can purchase the single. right chere. the single includes a b-side that was left out after the recording session and a cover of adam ant's 'wonderful'. now we recorded 26 songs and the 10 that are on the cd are just amazing. the other ones are really really good but just don't fit the albums concept. the 16 songs left from this recording session will most likely either be released in the future on a b-sides album or used for something else not to sure. well we have to rehearse more for tomorrow. we hop on pilots tour with jakey comatose tomorrow and it is going to be amazing. also if you missed it at the birdies we played 2 new songs other then sleep-apnea. we opened up with our mind blowing 'a sign of fear' and then played 'enfilade' then ended it with 'sleep-apnea'. it was awesome. we might've not of won anything but it was still an awesome night there. thanks

love,
-as
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#15 Posted : 05 November 2009 08:05:56(UTC)
Regan

Man

album will be out november 10th! worldwide. yes indeed it has been to long. so here is the final printing tracklist. the album is somewhat of a concept. it is about a man on drugs and his journey. i don't want to give it all away until it is released but i think it's a pretty cool story. no name is used for the main charcter but alot of the songs do tell a story. the tracklist is broken down into 4 parts:

Rx - November 10th
Part I: The Living
01. Report
02. Alpha/Omega
03. Living In Colour

Part II: The Struggle
04. Enfilade
05. [Esc]

Part III: The Depression
06. The Reaper
07. Sleep-Apnea
08. Night Of The Hunted

Part IV: The End
09. A Sign Of Fear
10. _ExitMusic

UserPostedImage

we did record 26 songs. the other 16 we aren't so sure on how they will be released yet. the next album we plan to write and record more for but that is for another time. also the tour started last night and it is so far so good!

later,
-rf
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#16 Posted : 09 November 2009 01:25:25(UTC)
Regan

Man

the album came out early yesterday. we decided since our fans have waited so long why not release it just a tad bit earlier then expected hmm? we hope everyone loves the new album and you can sure pick it up here. our next single was going to be '_ExitMusic'. but we have decided to put that song off hold so we will be releasing "Living In Colour" as the next single due to the popularity of the song live. it will feature an acoustic recording of the song and a b-side of 'surburbs'. it will be released november 11th on veterns day. we plan on releasing two more singles from the album after that. we want to thank everyone so much and hope you all love the album.

love,
-rf
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#17 Posted : 14 November 2009 05:31:05(UTC)
Regan

Man

friday the 13th. rainy day here. haven't had any bad luck today but something wrong will most likely go wrong during sound check tonight. i hope not. but anyways...we have released the second single from 'Rx'. we had a hard time choosing but we chose 'Living In Colour'. you can purchase the single right here. it has already out charted any of our other singles we have released. with that saying we thank you. the next single should be 'A Sign Of Fear'. the tour with pilot and jakey comatose has been amazing. truely a dream come true. well the band members need me were about to grab some lunch. later.

single tracklist:
01. Living In Colour
02. Surburbs
03. Not Tonight(Tegan and Sara Cover)

artwork:
UserPostedImage

-vh

Edited by user 14 November 2009 05:32:32(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#18 Posted : 23 November 2009 13:58:14(UTC)
Regan

Man

tour is awesome. might be the best tour we've been on period. well today we released our third single from "Rx" titled "A Sign Of Fear". here is the tracklist and artwork:

tracklist:
01. A Sign Of Fear
02. [esc](bunker18 remix)
03. The Funeral

artwork:
UserPostedImage

the song "The Funeral" is the hidden track in "Rx" at the end of "_ExitMusic". we will defintely be releasing a fourth single. also we've already started writing new songs! we have an amazing new song written called "Walking Through Walls" which we haven't debut on tour yet but will soon! the album is doing great still and we really appreciate all of the help. this band is hopefully gonna write the next album and have it written before this tour is over and will then hop in the studio soon as we get a little break then record a new album and tour again. we want to keep touring and recording after two or three more albums then take a break on some seperate projects and tour with them. nothing new other then that. until next time.

-rf
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#19 Posted : 01 December 2009 14:40:22(UTC)
Regan

Man

the last single from "Rx" has been released. it is a double single. "_ExitMusic"/"The Reaper" have both been chosen as the fourth and fith single of the album. a music video will follow for "The Reaper" while "_ExitMusic" will only be a radio single.

UserPostedImage
tracklist:
01. _ExitMusic
02. The Reaper
03. Alt-Ctrl-Dlte

we are demoing up for the next album. we plan to drive face first even more into an experimental direction but at the same time keeping it known that it's us. we are negotiating with who we want to produce the album. we won't be producing this album but we will still be behind the scenes making sure we like how it is. we wouldn't go in the studio to make a shitty record and disaapoint a lot of people that's just not US!

just when you thought we werent touring enough we have some new dates coming in so be on the look out!

love,
-as
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#20 Posted : 05 December 2009 06:53:33(UTC)
Regan

Man

"Rx" was a success. I really feel honored. I was actually kinda thinking about turning "Rx" into a musical broadway or something but I don't think I am. Broadways are just not my cup of tea but the idea of the album would fit good with it but it's just I hate musicals to be honest with you. On to other things...

We have started writing songs for the next album. I mind as well unviel details about the album. We plan to write more songs then we intend to. We aren't gonna quit writing until we have us an album that we love. We have two songs officially written and done with. One is called "Walking Through Walls" and the other is "Pandora Box". We'll be playing them on our tour which started today. We've been keeping in contact with Jakey Comatose and he is so thrilled on how the last album sounded and what we're aiming for with this record that he is going to be full producer of this album. I don't want to say what we're doing with this album yet but let's just say some songs will be raw and will have a return heavy sound from our "Salvation" E.P.s while others will be familar with our sound from "Rx". But these songs won't be the exact same from them two releases and won't have any similarities to none of them as well. I can't wait to get into the studio. So after we record this we are going straight back on tour. We plan to tour as long as we can when we go back on it. Then when it's done we're all gonna do some separate projects. Like i might maake another solo album, Vincent will be finally releases his debut solo album as bunker18, Alan will be taking a break, Austin is said to play bass live for Vincent when he goes on tour. So we will be very busy in 2010. Just thought I would update everyone because this will be the last update until we're in the studio.

Later,
-rf
thecerebral_collection: