logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Gemma375*  
#1 Posted : 23 October 2009 20:20:50(UTC)
Gemma375*

Groups: Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Murder suspect Billy Maddison has had his court date set for Monday 26th October.
The 31 year old musician was arrested a few weeks ago (RSG time) for the suspected murder of Krista Briskett, 27, and his lawyers have been trying to delay a court date to gather some more evidence for his defence. Billy, however, is sure that the prosecution have no evidence against him, and asked his lawyers to proceed with the trial quickly.
"Billy doesn't think the prosecution have a leg to stand on, and if this goes to trial now, and he's aquitted he cannot be re-arrested for this offence in the future - or, at least, he shouldn't be. The main reason he's asked for the trial to be rushed along, however, is because it is Kai's first birthday on the following Wednesday, and Billy is desperate to be there to celebrate it with him.
Billy has been in jail a few times before, but he's found it so hard this time because he's left his family behind. He desperately misses his young wife and children and will do anything to get back to them", a friend of Mr Maddison said.

Edited by user 24 October 2009 23:31:51(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Live Youth are: ---------------------------------------------- Billy Maddison (Solo artist)
Gemma Ferns (Vocals) -- Dean Keller (Lead Guitar)
Jason Cevallos (Guitar) -- Guy Collins (Bass)
Tyler Albright (Drums) -- Levi Reiss (Keyboard)
Offline bikz  
#2 Posted : 24 October 2009 06:33:37(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Deja vu. Why are people going on nothing but a conspiracy theory!? Same situation as I was in, aka. the Cobain situation - couple in the music world with chaotic relationship, one partner dies, blame the other, despite the only "evidence" being emotional; the actual physical proof is extremely vague, if there is any at all. Hurry up and officially rule it death by medical condition. Just like I was held in custody after Kirsty's death until the cops finally ruled her death an accident, an innocent man is imprisoned - and worse, a family is split up - until they sort it out. Sadly, there'll be Kurts, Kirstys and Kristas dying - and there'll be Courtneys, Jimmys and Billys who hang for what they ain't done.
Hope they work it out soon.
-Jimmy.

So the police's proof is "Billy was there at the time and didn't like her". Gemma was there at the time and didn't like her. Raven was there at the time and didn't like her - much. Heck, I was there at the time and didn't like her. That's not proof, that's bollocks! FREE BILLY MADDISON!
-Bikki.

Monday is the 26th.
-OOC.
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline Gemma375*  
#3 Posted : 24 October 2009 23:31:30(UTC)
Gemma375*

Woman

(OOC: Oops, you're quite right! Editing now!)

Gemma: Well, don't get me started on the Kurt Cobain thing, I'm very unsure of Courtney's innocence (Stuff like Kurt's cards still being used days after his death, stuff like he was planning to divorce Courtney and leave her with nothing, plus the "suicide note" was only talking about retiring from music, until the very end - when the handwriting looked very different as if it had been written by someone else, AND then there was the handwriting practice sheets of "Kurt's" handwriting in Courtney's bag, the fact that the way round the gun should've been pointing for Kurt to have shot himself would have meant the bullet shell would've fallen one side of his body, but yet it was found the other, the fact no prints were found on the gun - it looked as if it had been wiped down, the fact that even somebody with a heroin tolerance as high as Kurt's would still have been killed or at least instantly comatose by the amount of heroin in his bloodstream - "dead men can't pull triggers"... I could go on, but I won't).
ANYWAY, back on point, I understand and appreciate the sentiment. No jury in their right mind would convict on the so called evidence available - yet they may be swayed by the media stories circulating at the moment - "yet another rich rock star able to pay off the system and get away with murder", so we're still quite worried. Well, we are, Billy isn't. The defence even want me to get up on the stand to talk about the baby, which is the worst thing I could ever imagine doing, but if it's gonna help Billy... to me it just seems as if it's adding to his "motive".
UserPostedImage
Live Youth are: ---------------------------------------------- Billy Maddison (Solo artist)
Offline Aj  
#4 Posted : 25 October 2009 00:04:11(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
This whole thing is like something from a film, it's great. I can't wait for the trial, will you have popcorn dispensers outside?

Billy Failed Youth
Offline bikz  
#5 Posted : 25 October 2009 08:22:25(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Bikki : See you guys there .... as the first person to find Brisky close to death, I have to tell them that I was the first person to find Brisky close to death. I have to say if I noticed anything apart from that she was out cold. Anything that might indicate that Billy did or didn't kill her, wounds and suchlike. Real nervous.
Joshy : By your side all the way, Bikbik!
Bikki : I'll probably throw up while I'm talking and screw it up.
Chris : It's a court. They've probably had - hyperemetic - witnesses .... I think I have to say something ....
Rachel : Plant.
Chris : Whaaat!?
UserPostedImage
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline Gemma375*  
#6 Posted : 25 October 2009 19:04:05(UTC)
Gemma375*

Woman

Aj wrote:
This whole thing is like something from a film, it's great. I can't wait for the trial, will you have popcorn dispensers outside?

Billy Failed Youth

Gemma: This is all this is to you isn't it? Some form of sick entertainment! My husband's freedom is on the line here, my family's life is on the line and all you can think about is how juicy it is?! You disgust me.
And, Bikki, just do what you've got to do, and fingers crossed... One more day to go... I'm so scared it's unreal.
UserPostedImage
Offline Aj  
#7 Posted : 25 October 2009 21:50:29(UTC)
Aj

Man

Gemma375* wrote:
Aj wrote:

Billy Failed Youth

Gemma: This is all this is to you isn't it? Some form of sick entertainment! My husband's freedom is on the line here, my family's life is on the line and all you can think about is how juicy it is?! You disgust me.
And, Bikki, just do what you've got to do, and fingers crossed... One more day to go... I'm so scared it's unreal.

Well, it isn't my trial. But if Billy does get locked up, you know I'm free whenever. ;)

Billy Failed Youth
Offline bikz  
#8 Posted : 25 October 2009 22:21:35(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Aj wrote:
Aj wrote:

Billy Failed Youth

Well, it isn't my trial. But if Billy does get locked up, you know I'm free whenever. ;)

Billy Failed Youth

Kate : I love this guy.
Chris : Billy Maddison's life is on the line, this other Billy finds it entertaining, and you love it!? You're crazy.
Kate : Me crazy? I'm not the one with dead people talking to me.
Chris : What's "Plant."?
UserPostedImage
Offline Aj  
#9 Posted : 25 October 2009 22:30:06(UTC)
Aj

Man

bikz wrote:
Aj wrote:
Aj wrote:

Billy Failed Youth

Billy Failed Youth

Kate : I love this guy.
Chris : Billy Maddison's life is on the line, this other Billy finds it entertaining, and you love it!? You're crazy.
Kate : Me crazy? I'm not the one with dead people talking to me.
Chris : What's "Plant."?

Billy: Life on the line? What are you talking about. Grow some balls man. If this guy did kill her, he bloody well does deserve what he gets. If he didn't kill her, it'll still be pretty funny and him and Gemma can write a lovely 'comeback' single, and everyone will love them again and everyone will live happily ever after.
Offline bikz  
#10 Posted : 25 October 2009 23:13:17(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Aj wrote:
Billy: Life on the line? What are you talking about. Grow some balls man. If this guy did kill her, he bloody well does deserve what he gets. If he didn't kill her, it'll still be pretty funny and him and Gemma can write a lovely 'comeback' single, and everyone will love them again and everyone will live happily ever after.

Chris : Funny? FUNNY? This isn't a joke, this is splitting up a family we're talking about ....
Kate : A family with a cheating murderer for a dad, a cheating media whore for a mum, and two designer handbags which they call "kids". Splitting them up's all for the better.
Chris : KATE! You're a mum, how could you say things like that?
Kate : I don't cheat on Alex with the latest comeback rockstar for attention, or thrust my child at Hot Topic to say "feel sorry for me because my murderer husband's going to jail, so these items which stretched my vagina will only have one mummy, who has a fucked-up back!"
Chris : Gemma isn't like that .... not at all ....
Kate : See? He's always been raving after Gemma. To Chris, the sun shines out of her arse - and he's always running rings round some woman who isn't Gemma as well, to help him get over the fact that Gemma wants Billy. I'd kick him in the nuts, but it's clear that he can only sing because he's castrato.
Chris : Ahem. This isn't about me, it's about Billy Maddison. He was wrongly accused.
Kate : How do you know? Did your precious Rachel tell you?
Chris : Billy would not do this. K.Briskett could easily have just dropped dead.
Kate : But it's unlikely. Billy did all that shit to embarrass Briskett while she was alive. Why would he not kill her when she was so weak? Is that in your medical research?
UserPostedImage
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#11 Posted : 26 October 2009 00:41:03(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Stephanie Fierce: I've been keeping my mouth shut about this due to threat issues but I can't take it anymore. I think Billy Maddison didn't murder anyone. From what I see it looks impossible, and I know Gemma and she is a very honest person. Even if Billy has had his issues in the past its no reason to use it. If it were my case or If I were to put this as if it were happening to me I would probably be taken in a heartbeat because my past ain't so pretty. FREE THE INNOCENT!
Offline Gemma375*  
#12 Posted : 26 October 2009 03:02:22(UTC)
Gemma375*

Woman

Aj wrote:

Billy Failed Youth

Gemma: Fuck you. Like I would ever even contemplate being interested in a pathetic sleazeball like you. You're nothing more than an arrogant immature little boy. There's a reason why you're "free whenever" - because nobody wants you. I wonder why...
UserPostedImage
Offline Gemma375*  
#13 Posted : 26 October 2009 03:17:09(UTC)
Gemma375*

Woman

bikz wrote:
Aj wrote:

Chris : Funny? FUNNY? This isn't a joke, this is splitting up a family we're talking about ....
Kate : A family with a cheating murderer for a dad, a cheating media whore for a mum, and two designer handbags which they call "kids". Splitting them up's all for the better.
Chris : KATE! You're a mum, how could you say things like that?
Kate : I don't cheat on Alex with the latest comeback rockstar for attention, or thrust my child at Hot Topic to say "feel sorry for me because my murderer husband's going to jail, so these items which stretched my vagina will only have one mummy, who has a fucked-up back!"
Chris : Gemma isn't like that .... not at all ....
Kate : See? He's always been raving after Gemma. To Chris, the sun shines out of her arse - and he's always running rings round some woman who isn't Gemma as well, to help him get over the fact that Gemma wants Billy. I'd kick him in the nuts, but it's clear that he can only sing because he's castrato.
Chris : Ahem. This isn't about me, it's about Billy Maddison. He was wrongly accused.
Kate : How do you know? Did your precious Rachel tell you?
Chris : Billy would not do this. K.Briskett could easily have just dropped dead.
Kate : But it's unlikely. Billy did all that shit to embarrass Briskett while she was alive. Why would he not kill her when she was so weak? Is that in your medical research?

Gemma: And who the fuck are you to judge? A 16 year old mother who seems to spend all her time in the pub?!?! A mother who puts tampons in the mouths of people who talk back to her... classy, what a lucky little kid...
And, before running your mouth off, maybe you should check facts, because you are talking shit. "Designer handbags"?! Since when have I ever let the media take pictures of, or get involved in my kids' lives? And since when have I been speaking to Hot Topic? You obviously don't know the first thing about me if you think that's how I treat my kids. Why the hell do you think Live Youth have been so quiet? So I can spend time at home with my babies - something maybe you should try sometimes, instead of pushing your kids onto other people. I stay at home to do the work myself, that's what a real mother does, you know?!
To say that any family deserves to be split up is disgusting. You don't know the first thing about me, or about Billy. He is the best father any child could wish for and they absolutely adore him and as a result my kids are the happiest, most secure kids you could meet. When you've got your facts right, grown up, found out what being a real parent is really about then maybe come back and talk to the adults. Now, haven't you got some homework or something to be doing before school tomorrow?!
UserPostedImage
Offline Aj  
#14 Posted : 26 October 2009 05:11:13(UTC)
Aj

Man

Gemma375* wrote:
Aj wrote:

Billy Failed Youth

Gemma: Fuck you. Like I would ever even contemplate being interested in a pathetic sleazeball like you. You're nothing more than an arrogant immature little boy. There's a reason why you're "free whenever" - because nobody wants you. I wonder why...

Billy: Oh piss off will you. Go tell it to someone who cares - hey, that's practically ever 13 year old girl in the world. Yay!
Offline Gemma375*  
#15 Posted : 26 October 2009 05:20:28(UTC)
Gemma375*

Woman

Aj wrote:
Gemma375* wrote:
Aj wrote:

Billy Failed Youth

Billy: Oh piss off will you. Go tell it to someone who cares - hey, that's practically ever 13 year old girl in the world. Yay!

Gemma: Wow, somebody really can't handle rejection, can they?! Anyway, you're boring me now, goodbye.
UserPostedImage
Offline Aj  
#16 Posted : 26 October 2009 05:34:26(UTC)
Aj

Man

Gemma375* wrote:
Aj wrote:
Gemma375* wrote:
Aj wrote:

Billy Failed Youth

Gemma: Wow, somebody really can't handle rejection, can they?! Anyway, you're boring me now, goodbye.

Billy: Whatever, justice WILL be done, and your precious little man will get locked away forever.
Offline Gemma375*  
#17 Posted : 26 October 2009 06:20:17(UTC)
Gemma375*

Woman

Gemma: There's only one "little man" I see at the moment, and it ain't my Billy. Billy's innocent and will be back where he belongs soon while you're still sitting sad and alone, hating the world.
UserPostedImage
Offline PANIC!  
#18 Posted : 26 October 2009 06:29:00(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
"I honestly don't believe that Billy Maddison is capable of killing someone. He is one of the artist that I respect the most and I don't see him being a murderer. I mean everyone has had problems in their lives but I just don't see his past being that brutal that he could actually kill someone even if he hated her. Hopefully this situation has a good ending for him and he could return home to his wife and kids soon."

--.` Ryan Ross Hernandez.
UserPostedImage