logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline PatagonianFox  
#1 Posted : 24 October 2009 10:05:00(UTC)
PatagonianFox

Groups: Registered

i tried practicing, but i can't because my ability is over 100. i've lost more than 40 ability points over the past 2 months. last week my stats dropped twice in one day. once shortly after the 6:00PM update (like usual), and then again after the 9:00PM update. i just don't understand why this is happening. i play sold out shows in every region, but i never gain enough points to sustain the daily loss. i've actually considered playing smaller venues, thinking maybe it will go up if i don't play stadiums.

i'm just frustrated, and looking for advice.

has anyone else experienced similar issues?
Offline Aj  
#2 Posted : 25 October 2009 00:00:11(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
PatagonianFox wrote:
i tried practicing, but i can't because my ability is over 100. i've lost more than 40 ability points over the past 2 months. last week my stats dropped twice in one day. once shortly after the 6:00PM update (like usual), and then again after the 9:00PM update. i just don't understand why this is happening. i play sold out shows in every region, but i never gain enough points to sustain the daily loss. i've actually considered playing smaller venues, thinking maybe it will go up if i don't play stadiums.

i'm just frustrated, and looking for advice.

has anyone else experienced similar issues?

Oh my fucking god. How many times has this been answered?

You CAN'T practice AFTER your ability is over 100. The only way to increase it is by touring. Not only that but does the second thing really matter? It's a bloody internet game and if you even scanned through some of the recent bugs section you'll find there's been some minor glitches recently. Now if this was GTA 4 or Gears of War or Halo, then yes, I could understand your peeved'ness about the whole situation, but its a game on the internet which is hardly the most elaborate thing in the world. It hasn't got a massive team working behind it, it's got Carl, and that's it as far as I know. So although it can be frustrating when things don't quite go right on here, go out, get some fresh air, meet some people, go fishing, whatever your thing is, and then come back and READ what's been happening recently before you go all moany. The likelyhood is that it's something you've done wrong or counted wrong. If there's something majorly wrong with the game, it would have already been posted in the bugs, judging from how needy we all are.

Either that, or your account is screwed, because you seem to be the only person with these problems most of the time.
Offline xNightsidex  
#3 Posted : 25 October 2009 00:34:46(UTC)
xNightsidex

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Oh, you again.
Offline troymazing  
#4 Posted : 25 October 2009 01:14:52(UTC)
troymazing

Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
No, actually, my artists' ability have gone done incredibly fast, just hovering over 100.
GirlSpice wrote:
Oh well.. she sits outside then. LOL!

Offline PatagonianFox  
#5 Posted : 25 October 2009 03:13:32(UTC)
PatagonianFox

i wasn't moaning. i tried to be as polite as possible, but still i get shit. next time instead of tearing into me; why not actually read the freakin' post?

...and you people wonder why the boards are dead, and why barely anyone plays this stupid game. its because you people are just assholes plain and simple.

shoot me for actually caring about this game.

Edited by user 25 October 2009 03:21:15(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#6 Posted : 25 October 2009 03:25:49(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
PatagonianFox wrote:
i wasn't moaning. i tried to be as polite as possible, but still i get shit. next time instead of tearing into me; why not actually read the freakin' post?

...and you people wonder why the boards are dead, and why barely anyone plays this stupid game. its because you people are just assholes plain and simple.

shoot me for actually caring about this game.

How about you calm down and stop blaming everyone. First of all if you wouldn't keep asking the same questions (it seems like its the case) no one would answer you in a rude manner. All you do is come to the forums to ask silly questions you already have asked or have been answered. The forum is getting kinda tired of it. Its like spamming.
Offline PatagonianFox  
#7 Posted : 25 October 2009 04:00:42(UTC)
PatagonianFox

if people bothered to read the actual posts they would realize they are not the same. unfortunately, people here like to flame first and ask questions later.

and i love how i get called out for caring about my band. i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one.

BTW Aj i work out 3 times a week. when was the last time you pulled your fat ass away from your keyboard?
Offline Aj  
#8 Posted : 25 October 2009 04:49:06(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
PatagonianFox wrote:
if people bothered to read the actual posts they would realize they are not the same. unfortunately, people here like to flame first and ask questions later.

and i love how i get called out for caring about my band. i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one.

BTW Aj i work out 3 times a week. when was the last time you pulled your fat ass away from your keyboard?

I don't work out, your right, but actually I'm 6 ft 1 and just about average weight for my height, so I'm not fat. Actually, in fact sorry I did miss read your post but still, the point remains that you do ask a hell of a lot of questions for one person and it's just got to the point where I'm saying get a life rather than worry. If the fucking game doesn't meet your standards - PLAY ANOTHER ONE. We won't miss you.

Maybe your account is faulty, I don't know, but in the time you've played the game you've been basically the only one asking stupid questions that have been answered over and over again. For instance the point about the songs not being 100 rated everytime which had already been answered so many times. In fact I think there was a full length conversation about it.

I dunno, maybe I'm just being an arse today.
Offline bikz  
#9 Posted : 25 October 2009 04:54:59(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
PatagonianFox wrote:
when was the last time you pulled your fat ass away from your keyboard?

If he can type with his arse, he's bleddy talented.

Aj wrote:

Cool, me too. Let's make a club.
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline Captain Insano  
#10 Posted : 25 October 2009 11:14:52(UTC)
Captain Insano

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 23 post(s)
Now I am sure he/she is not that dumb when it comes to trying to practice when your ability is at 100, when it was already discussed plainly....

I was just wondering whether your ability increase when touring tied in with your health and happiness. It seemed a bit random, (I didn't sit there an test it fully on varying venue sizes...just on 65,000 venues that are 3/4 full currently), even when fully rested it fluctuated between two to four points in ability increase but it also seemed that the worse off your band wase health rise the slower the rise. Usually it stayed at about a point each time you toured. So thats 42 points for a full tour schedule up against what, seven points every three hours making that 28 points each day or something?The thinking goes that it will get to the stage you'll never really be able to keep increasing your ability with the points that you get each update, particularly if your the kind that likes to spend them all at once. I dont know honestly...probably just wasted my time there.

Now, lets all play nice and give big cuddles eh?
UserPostedImage
Psycopathologist- old school death grind

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, it's just that your's is stupid.
Offline asdf  
#11 Posted : 25 October 2009 11:25:11(UTC)
asdf

Man

Was thanked: 539 time(s) in 290 post(s)
Actually, I agree with him. If some of you werent a bunch of A holes about everything we would probably have more people around.
Proud member since September 6th, 2007!

Proud to be a mod since May 5th, 2011!

Currently writing the longest Solo-Written RP in Rockstar Game History
#12 Posted : 25 October 2009 11:37:09(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

asdf wrote:
Actually, I agree with him. If some of you werent a bunch of A holes about everything we would probably have more people around.

I also agree with it, but he is kinda getting annoying now.
Offline old.gregg  
#13 Posted : 25 October 2009 11:45:00(UTC)
old.gregg

Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 6 post(s)
If I wasn't such a bastard, I'd be a very very boring person.
-
Offline PatagonianFox  
#14 Posted : 25 October 2009 15:46:24(UTC)
PatagonianFox

stephaniewazhere wrote:
asdf wrote:

honestly, if it annoys you so much just ignore my posts, and put on one of your lame-ass beyonce knowles or christina aguilera albums instead.

==

just to be clear i keep asking similar questions, because i usually don't get a clear answer.

oh... my band's health and happiness fluctuates between 85 - 100.

#15 Posted : 25 October 2009 16:06:40(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

PatagonianFox wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
asdf wrote:

honestly, if it annoys you so much just ignore my posts, and put on one of your lame-ass beyonce knowles or christina aguilera albums instead.

==

just to be clear i keep asking similar questions, because i usually don't get a clear answer.

Sailor Bomb coming through.....

First of all shut the f*ck up you piece of sh*t. You now ticked me off.

Why the hell are you talking sh*t???? First of all how do you have the audacity to come on here and judge a user's RP when you don't even hardly RP. Your Busted Lamp Shit is an epic fail, and I have not seen one good roleplay from your whiny f*cked up ass.

Do us a favor and get the f*ck out here.

Offline PatagonianFox  
#16 Posted : 25 October 2009 16:32:15(UTC)
PatagonianFox

listen up you lonely pathetic waste. put down the hairbrush you use as a microphone when you're dancing around your room listening to the garbage you call music, and hear this...

stephanie fierce is no longer a star. she gained 50 pounds on the kelly clarkson diet, and now nobody buys her played out beats anymore. she tried flashing her dried up vag at the paparazzi, but no one paid any attention. now she sits in her little pink house eating doritos wondering how it all went wrong.

how's that for roleplay?

#17 Posted : 25 October 2009 16:37:04(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

PatagonianFox wrote:
listen up you lonely pathetic waste. put down the hairbrush you use as a microphone when you're dancing around your room listening to the garbage you call music, and hear this...

stephanie fierce is no longer a star. she gained 50 pounds on the kelly clarkson diet, and now nobody buys her played out beats anymore. she tried flashing her dried up vag at the paparazzi, but no one paid any attention. now she sits in her little pink house eating doritos wondering how it all went wrong.

how's that for roleplay?

It seems like you don't know what OOC is either. WOW!

Anyway...

You like to talk a lot of sh*t over the internet don't you?
I'm not even going to waste my time, because you ain't worth it .

And Really bitch, A mule has more talent than your ass. I sing, dance and write music. What the f*ck have you done to talk sh*t?

Edited by user 25 October 2009 16:44:28(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline PatagonianFox  
#18 Posted : 25 October 2009 16:46:22(UTC)
PatagonianFox

how lame are you? you can dish it out, but you can't take it.

honestly, i bet your music sucks. if you have even one influence whom i respect (besides prince) i'll be shocked.

as far as my talent... growing up i was above average at sports, school, art, and as you can tell from the previous post i'm also a terrific writer.

musically, i have absolutely no talent. i wish i did. maybe in the next life, but i do have a kick ass music collection, and i know great albums when i hear them.
#19 Posted : 25 October 2009 16:58:15(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

bikz wrote:
PatagonianFox wrote:
when was the last time you pulled your fat ass away from your keyboard?

If he can type with his arse, he's bleddy talented.

Aj wrote:

Cool, me too. Let's make a club.

May I join your club?
Offline asdf  
#20 Posted : 25 October 2009 17:19:32(UTC)
asdf

Man

Was thanked: 539 time(s) in 290 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
PatagonianFox wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
asdf wrote:

==

Sailor Bomb coming through.....

First of all shut the f*ck up you piece of sh*t. You now ticked me off.

Why the hell are you talking sh*t???? First of all how do you have the audacity to come on here and judge a user's RP when you don't even hardly RP. Your Busted Lamp Shit is an epic fail, and I have not seen one good roleplay from your whiny f*cked up ass.

Do us a favor and get the f*ck out here.

You have to quit getting so POd just because someone insults a pop star that you like, you go for the "respect my opinion" but yet you have no respect for anyone else's.
Proud member since September 6th, 2007!

Proud to be a mod since May 5th, 2011!

Currently writing the longest Solo-Written RP in Rockstar Game History