logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Aj  
#1 Posted : 26 October 2009 08:59:25(UTC)
Aj

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Angry at a recent Smash review? We bet. So if you really want to stick it to Liam and the lads at Smash, post it here. Say what you didn't like and what can be improved and Liam himself will reply to your thoughts. Or maybe you want to congratulate on the suburb writing ability of Liam. Whatever, post it here!

The Smash Team
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#2 Posted : 26 October 2009 09:14:09(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Upset Reader (Stephanie Fierce stan): I will definitely not read any of your reviews with the response I have been given. "I rarely give 75%" yeah fucking right! All the reviews except Stephanie Fierce have been given a rating more than 75%. Fuck you Smash Magazine! Stephanie Fierce is the queen of pop!!! OOC: lol what a classic!

Stephanie Fierce: I am most definitely not bothered by the review. It wasn't all that bad, I have gotten much worse. 70% is not bad at all actually. So, maybe Liam (or whatever his name is) hardly knows much about my music but it was his review and what he thought of the song. And even if it was a negative review it shouldn't matter especially if most of the reviews for the song were positive from Top Pop critics. And lastly I do not consider myself queen of Pop. But I am queen of Fierce music though! ;) Smash magazine is welcomed to review any of my music.

OOC: You need to learn how to roleplay. I was just trying to add a little fun to it, you need to learn how not to take things personally especially when the OOC: is nowhere on there. ITS ROLEPLAY!!!!
Offline Aj  
#3 Posted : 26 October 2009 20:44:52(UTC)
Aj

Man

stephaniewazhere wrote:
Upset Reader (Stephanie Fierce stan): I will definitely not read any of your reviews with the response I have been given. "I rarely give 75%" yeah fucking right! All the reviews except Stephanie Fierce have been given a rating more than 75%. Fuck you Smash Magazine! Stephanie Fierce is the queen of pop!!! OOC: lol what a classic!

Stephanie Fierce: I am most definitely not bothered by the review. It wasn't all that bad, I have gotten much worse. 70% is not bad at all actually. So, maybe Liam (or whatever his name is) hardly knows much about my music but it was his review and what he thought of the song. And even if it was a negative review it shouldn't matter especially if most of the reviews for the song were positive from Top Pop critics. And lastly I do not consider myself queen of Pop. But I am queen of Fierce music though! ;) Smash magazine is welcomed to review any of my music.

OOC: You need to learn how to roleplay. I was just trying to add a little fun to it, you need to learn how not to take things personally especially when the OOC: is nowhere on there. ITS ROLEPLAY!!!!

75% is average for most artists. It just so happens that there are a lot of very good musicians out at the moment. I gave The Rockers 79%? If you actually read what it says on the site, 70% = good. So I thought the song was good. I think 'Upset Reader' needs to get out more.

Liam

ooc: Hardly, I was asking if you could stop clogging up my thread because that's meant for reviews only. You weren't trying to add a little fun, your an arrogant sod who had no problem when we were friends but now we've had an argument you have to act like a five year old and ruin my thread with stupid rants, which is why I made this.
Offline bikz  
#4 Posted : 26 October 2009 20:50:09(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
I would like to thank Liam and Smash Reviews, so much, for the fantastic review of my single, and of course the 94%! Best review ever! :D
-Bikki.
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
#5 Posted : 26 October 2009 20:57:48(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Aj wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

75% is average for most artists. It just so happens that there are a lot of very good musicians out at the moment. I gave The Rockers 79%? If you actually read what it says on the site, 70% = good. So I thought the song was good. I think 'Upset Reader' needs to get out more.

Liam

ooc: Hardly, I was asking if you could stop clogging up my thread because that's meant for reviews only. You weren't trying to add a little fun, your an arrogant sod who had no problem when we were friends but now we've had an argument you have to act like a five year old and ruin my thread with stupid rants, which is why I made this.

OOC: You know what AJ fuck your little immature ass, I'm done with you. I seriously tried to be nice to you, and I'm sick of your little 12 year self.

You are a fucking ass hole and you DO NOT Know how to roleplay, I'm seriously done with you.

Edited by user 26 October 2009 20:59:48(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Aj  
#6 Posted : 26 October 2009 21:05:10(UTC)
Aj

Man

bikz wrote:
I would like to thank Liam and Smash Reviews, so much, for the fantastic review of my single, and of course the 94%! Best review ever! :D
-Bikki.

It was my pleasure, really it was. Thank you for creating such a brilliant piece of music!

Liam

ooc: What part of what I just said was immature? Your the one who goes crazy after a little review. But hell, I'm glad your done with me :) Leave me alone, dissapear, it's really no worry to me.

Oh, and I'm 14.
#7 Posted : 26 October 2009 21:09:41(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Aj wrote:
bikz wrote:
-Bikki.

It was my pleasure, really it was. Thank you for creating such a brilliant piece of music!

Liam

ooc: What part of what I just said was immature? Your the one who goes crazy after a little review. But hell, I'm glad your done with me :) Leave me alone, dissapear, it's really no worry to me.

Oh, and I'm 14.

OOC: I didn't go crazy I made a creative roleplay that i thought you would be to handle but obviously you couldn't (cuz you are IMMATURE). I even fucking made side note in the next post and you still couldn't handle it. You suck at roleplay.

No you are 9.
Offline Aj  
#8 Posted : 26 October 2009 21:11:56(UTC)
Aj

Man

stephaniewazhere wrote:
Aj wrote:
bikz wrote:
-Bikki.

Liam

Oh, and I'm 14.

OOC: I didn't go crazy I made a creative roleplay that i thought you would be to handle but obviously you couldn't (cuz you are IMMATURE). I even fucking made side note in the next post and you still couldn't handle it. You suck at roleplay.

No you are 9.

ooc: HAA, CREATIVE? Okay, well still, this isn't an argument thread for you to argue on, it's for characters. So either grow up yourself and shift your ass somewhere else or start talking in character.
#9 Posted : 26 October 2009 21:12:59(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Aj wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Aj wrote:
bikz wrote:
-Bikki.

Liam

Oh, and I'm 14.

No you are 9.

ooc: HAA, CREATIVE? Okay, well still, this isn't an argument thread for you to argue on, it's for characters. So either grow up yourself and shift your ass somewhere else or start talking in character.

OOC: No AJ, you grow up and learn how to roleplay.
Offline ALX  
#10 Posted : 27 October 2009 09:14:49(UTC)
ALX

Man

OOC: Calm...Down... Now both of you, move away from the computer, count to 10, take a deep breath, and come back.
RP Only Since July 2010

The Owner Of:

Long Nights- [alt-rock/post-grunge- think Foo Fighters meets Creature with the Atom Brain] MTN Climber
-Ryan Page: Vocals/Guitar/Keys
-Warren Mcgriff- Guitar
-Christopher I. Myers- Bass
-Blake Renwick- Drums

The World According To St. Jimmy- [Pop-punk/punk- Think Green Day meets Social Distortion]
-Michael "Dog" Bryant: Vocals
-Shawn "Shady" Harris: Guitar
-Jeff Zamora: Bass
-Karl Hine: Drums

forkboy wrote:
STOP MISSING THE FUCKING POINT YOU INTENTIONALLY OBTUSE BUFFOON

Paradox wrote:
*Shotgun clicks*

Dont mess with prog

The Skulls wrote:
Why thank you. Wait, if I'm alive then -- oh lawdy BRRRAAAAIIINZZZ

Offline old.gregg  
#11 Posted : 27 October 2009 09:24:36(UTC)
old.gregg

Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 6 post(s)
OOC: May I just pitch in and say that AJ is one of the top few roleplayers around at the moment?.. other than that, stop fighting!
-
#12 Posted : 27 October 2009 09:26:42(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

old.gregg wrote:
OOC: May I just pitch in and say that AJ is one of the top few roleplayers around at the moment?.. other than that, stop fighting!

Sorry to say this but if he is so top, why did that just happen. If you really mean that then that opinion is so overrated.

Edited by user 27 October 2009 09:27:14(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline old.gregg  
#13 Posted : 27 October 2009 09:33:39(UTC)
old.gregg

Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 6 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
old.gregg wrote:

Sorry to say this but if he is so top, why did that just happen. If you really mean that then that opinion is so overrated.

OOC: Why did what happen? Why did you attack his thread? Well, I was hoping you'd answer that one..
-
#14 Posted : 27 October 2009 09:36:11(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

old.gregg wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
old.gregg wrote:

OOC: Why did what happen? Why did you attack his thread? Well, I was hoping you'd answer that one..

I did attack his thread after he attacked me with something that didn't make sense.
Offline asdf  
#15 Posted : 27 October 2009 10:09:46(UTC)
asdf

Man

Was thanked: 539 time(s) in 290 post(s)
I got to take old greggs side here, AJ is one of the few people keeping RP alive and going strong rather than just being there.
Proud member since September 6th, 2007!

Proud to be a mod since May 5th, 2011!

Currently writing the longest Solo-Written RP in Rockstar Game History
Offline Aj  
#16 Posted : 27 October 2009 10:11:34(UTC)
Aj

Man

stephaniewazhere wrote:
old.gregg wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
old.gregg wrote:

I did attack his thread after he attacked me with something that didn't make sense.

ooc: Thanks Elliot, it's good to see that when I do finally get some time to write stuff it's actually read :P And plus Steph, can you just leave it now? It's 10 past midnight, I'm meant to be getting drunk tomorrow, and I'm really, really not interesting in arguing at the moment.
#17 Posted : 27 October 2009 10:11:37(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

asdf wrote:
I got to take old greggs side here, AJ is one of the few people keeping RP alive and going strong rather than just being there.

But that has nothing to do with what he just did, I think AJ is good as well, but what the hell happened to him in this situation. If you all can''t see what he just did you are all vegetables.
Offline asdf  
#18 Posted : 27 October 2009 10:15:04(UTC)
asdf

Man

Was thanked: 539 time(s) in 290 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
asdf wrote:

But that has nothing to do with what he just did, I think AJ is good as well, but what the hell happened to him in this situation. If you all can''t see what he just did you are all vegetables.

What I see is that he wrote a legitamite review, you got mad, he told you why he wrote the review the way he did, you got madder, he got frustrated and told you to leave his thread alone, you got uber mad, he got angry, you blew up, and here we are.

This is my final word on the subject.
Proud member since September 6th, 2007!

Proud to be a mod since May 5th, 2011!

Currently writing the longest Solo-Written RP in Rockstar Game History
#19 Posted : 27 October 2009 10:15:59(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

asdf wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
asdf wrote:

What I see is that he wrote a legitamite review, you got mad, he told you why he wrote the review the way he did, you got madder, he got frustrated and told you to leave his thread alone, you got uber mad, he got angry, you blew up, and here we are.

Wait hold the f*ck up, Who got mad?????
Offline troymazing  
#20 Posted : 27 October 2009 10:17:51(UTC)
troymazing

Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
asdf wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
asdf wrote:

Wait hold the f*ck up, Who got mad?????

You did, otherwise this entire thread wouldn't be full of your nonsense.
GirlSpice wrote:
Oh well.. she sits outside then. LOL!